The Lady of the Manor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see Caroline for almost a month; my firm sent me to Dubai as part of a team; we had a contract to design a sixty-five-storey tower with a thousand apartments. When I got back there was a letter from Caroline explaining that she was spending a week or two in Scotland. At the end was an erotic and intriguing postscript:

After our last evening together I am wet with desire at the thought of the next one, which I shall do everything in my power to organise as soon as I get home! I shall probably be a little wild and I may hurt you, so I expect you will have to tame me!

C xxxx

The scrapes on my chest had faded but not completely vanished. I didn't really want her marking me with her nails and teeth; for one thing what if I hooked up with a more conventional girlfriend? How would it look if I had nail marks all down my back? And what exactly did my titled lover mean by taming? Did she want me to spank her if she hurt me? I'd never done anything like that before but... some ladies seemed to like it. Chacon à son gout, I suppose.

I got a text message from the Viscountess a couple of days later:

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your patience. I'm afraid I'm absolutely inundated with good works this weekend but the following weekend -- nothing! Are you free? I do hope so! I can give the staff a half-holiday on Saturday and we could spend almost the entire weekend together! Do say you'll come!

C xxxxx

I went, getting to Baythorpe Manor mid-afternoon. The dowager Viscountess Baythorpe opened the door and, as soon as it was shut behind me, threw herself into my arms. We kissed fiercely, her hands on the back of my head, pulling my face to hers. My arms around her waist, hands on her buttocks, pulling her crotch into my erection. We stumbled back against the big oak door so that I was pinning her against it and she wriggled in my arms and kissed me harder, nipping at my lips and cheeks. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face from mine.

'That's very naughty, biting me like that.'

She stared at me, her eyes blazing. 'What are you going to do about it?' she challenged, breathing heavily, evidently very aroused.

'I'm going to take you upstairs and smack your arse!'

'You wouldn't dare!' I didn't reply, instead I pinioned both her arms behind her back, one of my hands around her slim wrists, then I frogmarched her across the hall, her high heels clacking on the tiles, and up the stairs to her sitting room and bedroom. 'You can't treat me like this, I'm the lady of the house.' She said a few other things but I ignored her and we got to her room where I kicked the door shut behind us and took her over to the settee in front of the television where I sat down and dragged her down across my knees. She struggled a bit as I pulled her grey woollen dress up over her bum and wrenched her black, silk knickers down, exposing her bare arse cheeks. I was on potentially dodgy ground here but I didn't think the struggling was anything but a token show; I was pretty certain that the lady of the house was very keen for me to administer some punishment.

The other problem was that I wasn't sure how hard I should slap her, so my first attempt was little more than a token tap. 'You'll have to do better than that,' she sneered, so I slapped her harder. 'Is that the best you can do?' she goaded me and I realised then that she really did want this and she wanted it done properly. So I gave her a ringing smack on her right bum cheek that raised a red imprint of my hand and made her gasp. 'You bastard!' I did the same on the other cheek and she gasped again and tried to wriggle free. I spanked her twice more on each buttock; not as hard as the first two, but she was red-skinned and tender by then so I imagine it stung pretty badly. After I'd finished I released her hands and she got up and pulled up her knickers and straightened her dress. Her face was flushed, her pupils dilated and for a second I wondered if she was going to clout me but instead she kicked off her heels, climbed onto my lap and snuggled into me. She raised her face to mine and I held her and kissed her and stoked her hair and face for long moments.

'I hope I didn't hurt you too much,' I said, at length.

'No, you didn't,' she replied, quietly. 'It was perfect.' She was silent for a moment and I waited for her to go on. 'It was clever of you to work out what I wanted.'

'You could have just asked.'

'Too embarrassing. And it was better this way anyway. More realistic.'

'Have you always had a thing about being spanked?'

'Yes and no.' I raised my eyebrows and she laughed. 'Yes, I've always wanted to try it. No, I never have.' We sat quietly for a few minutes, Caroline still in my lap. 'Can I be really honest with you, Thomas? I mean I know we're lovers and I do trust you but if I confide in you it won't ever go any further will it?'

'Of course not.'

My husband, the late Viscount, wasn't much in the way of a sexual animal. It sounds like a betrayal for me to say that but I want to be very honest with you. He was a lovely man and we had a good marriage but he was strictly a once-a-week and think of England sort of chap. Trouble is, I wasn't. I'd had a few boyfriends before I married Charles so I knew what it was all about and I knew there was a lot more to sex than what we did. Or didn't do, more to the point. I was never unfaithful -- I couldn't have done that -- but in my head... I think the lack of excitement in bed fomented some very kinky desires in me. I masturbated every day, sometimes more than once, and I used to have the most erotic fantasies. Then my husband died and after a decent interval all the eligible old fogies in the district started asking me out. But that definitely wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to live out some of those fantasies. So you can imagine how I felt when Thomas Bailey dropped into my lap. My closest neighbour for goodness sake! I just had to do something about it, even if it didn't work out and I ended up embarrassing myself I still had to try. But then you were wonderful and... well, you know the rest.'

'Yes,' I said, and we got up and I led Caroline to the bedroom door and we went in and undressed and climbed onto the bed. We kissed for a while then Caroline mounted me and rode my cock to an orgasm, her head flung back, steadying herself with her hands on my chest, her red-painted nails digging into my flesh. Afterwards she kissed the welts and then my neck and cheeks and lips.

'Did I hurt you with my nails?'

'Yes. Same as last time.'

'So punish me!'

I smiled. Well your backside is still bright red...'

'I'm serious, Thomas. I want you to be rough with me. Rough and dirty. As rough and dirty as you like. I'll stop you if it's going too far.'

'Ok,' I said, 'you can start by sucking me off. I will be coming in your mouth, and I expect you to swallow it all and lick me clean. Do it now,' I ordered.

The Viscountess smiled at me then moved down the bed and, grasping my cock, still sticky with her cunt juices, took the head in her mouth, her red lips gaping, her eyes still on me. She slid her lips down until there was about five inches of my meat in her mouth. Her hand was circling the base, lightly masturbating me. I felt the suction of her mouth, watched as her head rose and fell, felt the exquisite velvet warmth envelop my cock. She did this for about five minutes then I think her jaw muscles started to ache because she started going faster, sucking harder, her hand gripping me tighter, wanting me to come. The noise was delicious, a liquid slurping and sucking noise. I was starting to approach my climax when the middle finger of Caroline's left hand found my anus and pressed into it. I shuddered and thrust my hips up to her, causing her to gag. But she held on as I pumped my spunk into her and not a drop escaped her mouth. And when I'd finished she licked me clean.

We slept together that night for the second time. First we bathed together. One of the advantages of living in a country mansion is that the bathrooms can accommodate a bath that's actually big enough for two. Afterwards I put some salve on Caroline's bum cheeks, although the marks were fading. Then we got into bed and turned out the lights and made love. Slowly, gently, considerately, lovingly, even. Caroline cried out as she came and I came at the same time and then we slept. I woke in the middle of the night and spent a long time just looking at her sleeping next to me, breathing gently, chest rising and falling. We spend most of Sunday together too, though we were sated with sex. We walked and talked and had lunch in a country pub and then it was time for Caroline to go to Church for the Sunday evening service and for me to go back to my little bungalow in the woods.

'I've had a fantastic weekend. Thank you!' I said as we kissed and parted.

'Thank you,' she replied. It's been wonderful. I'll let you know when I'm free again. It might not be until next weekend.' I turned to go and her voice came over to me in the summer twilight: 'And don't forget, Thomas: rough and dirty.'

To be continued...