The Lady of the Manor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please don't hurt me,' she said in a small voice. I ignored her again and, still holding one thigh down, guided the tip of my penis to her little puckered hole. I was very gentle; there was no way I was going to hurt this gorgeous lady. If she wanted me to stop we had a codeword, but she said nothing as I pushed harder and her sphincter opened and my big purple glans slid slowly into her rectum. She gave one sharp cry of pain then started breathing heavily, relaxing herself. I paused, then continued, relentlessly inserting my rigid shaft until I could go in no deeper. I leaned over and kissed her, tenderly, then I started fucking her arse, slowly at first, letting her get used to the sensation, building up speed, hearing the faint sticky slurping of the lubricant as I slid in and out, thrilled by the sensation of having anal intercourse in the missionary position, kissing my lover and staring into her eyes as I violated her anus.

I fucked her arse for a long time; my orgasm delayed by previous activity. But all good things come to an end. In this case it was the Viscountess having another climax that triggered me. I felt her sphincter tighten around my shaft as she came in a wave of intense and erotic pleasure. As rough and dirty as she could wish for. And I came too, pumping spunk into her anus, feeling the orgasm reverberate through my brain.

I withdrew gently, afterwards, and released Caroline from her wrist restraints. She moved only to straighten her legs. I went and cleaned up in the bathroom and came back and lay down next to her. 'Was that ok? I didn't hurt you too much did I?'

'It was beyond description, darling.' She laid her head on my chest, stroking the hair around my nipples. Suddenly she burst out crying and I held her close and stroked her hair and shoulders. 'Sorry,' she sniffed, after a few minutes. 'I just came over all emotional. Not like me at all.'

'What about the riding crop?' I asked. 'Did you mean me to find that?'

'Of course.'

'And it didn't hurt too much?'

'Well it hurt, yes, but too much? I came while you were whipping me so I'd have to say it was ok. And besides, she smiled, wiping her eyes, now I know how Stanley feels, though I think I'd have the horse protection league on my back if I walloped him like that.'

'It's left some fine welts on your bum,' I admitted.

'Well nobody but you is going to see. And actually, darling, there's some salve on the table by the window. Would you rub some on me?'

I did as she asked and she sighed and wriggled her buttocks as I massaged the salve in. 'I've got something to tell you, Caroline,' I said, after a few minutes.

'Sounds ominous.'

'Well you said you were happy for me to have a girlfriend...'

'Absolutely. Is that your news, you've found a girl?'

'Hm, yes. It's Claire. Claire Downing.'

'Bloody hell!'

I explained about meeting Claire in the pub and the pub quiz and asking her out for a meal.

'She doesn't know about us does she?'

'I'm afraid she does.'

'Fuck!' The expletive, uttered in her pure, upper-class British accent, had twice the impact it would normally have had. It was the first time I'd really heard her swear.

'I didn't say anything,' I explained. 'It was the CCTV. Apparently your late husband had it installed above all the entrances...'

'Christ, I'd forgotten about that.' She turned over and looked at me. 'What did she say?'

'Well what she said was that you're still a striking looking woman and she can why I'm attracted to you, despite the age gap.'

'Claire said that?'

'Yep. And she said you were stylish and elegant and she's very fond of you. 'In fact' I chose my words carefully, 'I got the distinct impression that she quite fancied you.'

'Rubbish. She's a lovely looking young lady. Why would she be attracted to me?'

'Same reason as I am?'

'But she's not gay, obviously.'

'I don't think a woman has to be gay to be attracted to another woman. And besides she actually said, when I asked, that if you'd made a pass at her instead of me, she'd probably have responded.'

'Really!' The Viscountess was blushing furiously.

'Yes, makes you wonder, doesn't it?' I smiled at her.

'Makes you wonder what?'

'It makes you wonder,' I plunged in, heading for the end game, 'what sort of fun the three of us could have together.' I raised my eyebrows and looked at Caroline and Caroline looked back at me, her face expressionless.

To be continued...