The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 06

Story Info
The Dragon Queen wins?
8.1k words
4.59
18k
14
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"So, how does it feel?" Arya asked softly once the guards had left.

"Honestly?" Daenerys asked dryly, before admitting, "Good. Terrifying, but good."

Arya nodded, "You'd be a fool if you didn't feel that way."

"Indeed." Daenerys softly agreed, before pointing out, "But you and your, friends, are not here to discuss how I'm feeling."

"Then why are we here, your grace?" Margaery smirked, the past few weeks having emboldened her to speak up in the presence of her Queen.

Daenerys smiled, briefly savoured the moment, before speaking, "Today I have everything I have ever wanted. The Targaryen banner once again flies over Kings Landing, my enemies are either dead or imprisoned, and I finally sit upon the Iron Throne as the undisputed Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. However unlike my predecessors I do not have time for feasts or parades celebrating my accomplishments, or even a proper crowning ceremony, as I must almost immediately ride north again to defeat the armies of the dead. Does that seem fair to you, my Ladies?"

"No your grace." Sansa replied, her words echoed by Margaery while Arya simply nodded.

"No, I deserve better than that. And perhaps in time, I shall have it." Daenerys pondered, "But at least I have to night, and there is no one I wish to celebrate it with then the three of you."

"We are honoured your grace." Margaery curtsied with an eager grin on her face.

"And eager." Sansa confessed.

"How would you like to start?" Arya grinned, getting right down to the point as usual.

"Margaery Tyrell. Come here." Daenerys ordered, beckoning the former Queen until she was standing directly in front of her, "You were crowned Queen three times, twice to the person sitting on this throne. Tell me, did you think of pleasuring any of them while they were sitting upon it?"

"No your grace." Margaery answered truthfully, "In truth, the first never desired me. I never desired the second, and any act of sex in this room would have likely been cruel. And the third would have never been so bold, and while I confess, he was sweet, I never truly desired him. Not in the way that I yearned for Sansa Stark during the countless nights we were apart, and certainly not in the way that I desire the Stark sisters now. Or the way I desire you now."

"And if I was to give you the chance?" Daenerys asked, "To pleasure me now while I sit on this throne?"

"Then I would be greatly honoured, and do everything in my power to please you." Margaery again answered truthfully.

"Do we each get a turn?" Arya asked hopefully, approaching the throne.

"Oh, you'll get your turn alright Arya Stark." Daenerys promised, briefly turning her attention to her wildest of lovers, "But not tonight. No, I wish for you to provide me with entertainment as Margaery licks my cunt."

"What kind of entertainment would that be?" Arya smirked, believing she already knew the answer to that as she eyed her sister.

"Well, you and your sister claim to be lovers, and have provided significant evidence of that. However, I deserve more. I want indisputable evidence of your sinful ways." Daenerys ordered, "I want The Ladies Of Winterfell to put on a show for me. For the Stark sisters to defile each other in these hallowed halls. For you and your sister to 69 in front of the Iron Throne."

"Is that all?" Arya smirked, "Oh my Queen, we can definitely do that."

"Excellent." Daenerys smiled, leaning back in her chair again, "You may start by taking off your clothes."

Sansa seemed to be the only one hesitant to do this, mostly because she could vividly remember the last time she was stripped in this room. Then it hadn't been her choice, Joffrey's man had torn her clothes away from her body for his amusement.

Thankfully this was one of the many things she confessed to her sister while they lay naked in bed together, exchanging their long roads back to each other, and instead of concentrating on her own clothes, or even tearing off Sansa's as she would usually do Arya gave her a sympathetic and loving look, followed by a few gentle kisses to her neck and then one to her lips.

She then looked deep into Sansa's eyes for permission to continue, and when Sansa gave a cautious nod Arya smiled happily and proudly, before assisting her sister in taking off her pretty dress.

It didn't seem possible, but Margaery was doing just fine by herself, effortlessly putting on a show which completely captivated their Queen. Which divided the attention of the Stark girls, but Arya was an expert at taking off pretty girl's clothes, and she always wanted to see her sister naked most of all.

Arya's help and eagerness for her body, combined with the fact that all eyes including her own were on Margaery, and that it was just the four of them, four beautiful women at that, made the whole situation bearable for Sansa. Actually more than bearable, especially when the last of Margaery's clothes fell away, and Arya started to work on her own clothing. Oh yes, that wasn't just bearable, but exciting.

Once Margaery was completely naked Daenerys motioned for her to give her a quick spin so she could admire her body, then she murmured without looking away from the Rose, "Very good. My Lady Starks, I do believe I requested a show."

"Yes your grace." Arya grinned as she pulled her sister into her arms.

Arya actually using her proposal got Daenerys to turn her head towards them, which was no doubt her intention so she would have some audience for the incestuous kiss. It certainly took Sansa by surprise, which was the only reason she didn't immediately kiss back. Of course the reason for her existence was to please Arya, so it didn't take Sansa long to melt into where she belonged, her sister's arms, and kiss her back with all the passion she deserved.

Which meant their bodies were pressed against each other tightly, and thanks to Arya having already made quick work of her clothes that was very pleasant indeed. Which was at least one reason Arya chose to wear such unladylike attire, Sansa thought with amusement. So she could do unladylike things at a moments notice.

What they were doing now, what they were going to do to each other, and hopefully to their Queen, certainly wasn't ladylike. Neither were the sounds that Arya was forcing out of Sansa's lips, which sounded deafening inside this giant room with so few people in it. Which was doubly impressive, considering most of it Arya's lips were pressed against hers.

Although was also a little sad, and sure enough when Arya broke that kiss and started working on Sansa's neck both sisters quickly glanced over at the throne to find the other two watching them, and as much as Arya, and to a lesser extent Sansa, loved having a captivated audience they dearly wanted to see a show of their own. Fortunately, they were not waiting long.

Margaery had enjoyed putting on a show for her new Queen, but not as much as being able to sit on Daenerys's lap and watch the Stark sisters kiss. The latter which should have been ridiculous, given Daenerys was actually shorter than she was, and it was admittedly awkward given there was more than enough room on the Iron Throne for both of their bottoms.

But Margaery didn't find it ridiculous at all. No, it felt right. Like she was finally where she was meant to be. Not the ruler of the seven kingdoms, but that persons trusted adviser, and lover. Only this time it was a worthy ruler. A true ruler. A ruler she would happily do anything for.

For a few long moments Margaery allowed what was becoming a very frequent fantasy. One which she was crowned Queen for a fourth time, only this time people would jeer and gossip about it more than ever before. Say so many unkind things about her. But most of all that she had no power.

That she wasn't the true Queen. And they would be right, but it would be worth it to sit beside the Iron Throne and whisper in the ear of Daenerys Targaryen as this wonderful woman ruled her kingdoms. And she wouldn't be alone. Oh yes, in this wonderful fantasy Arya and Sansa would be right there beside her, advising the rightful Queen publicly, and then pleasing her in private, like Margaery wished she was pleasing her now.

As if reading her thoughts Daenerys suddenly beckoned to her, "Margaery, come closer."

"Yes your grace." Margaery grinned, eagerly doing as she was told.

That involved not only stepping forwards but cautiously leaning down so their faces were closer, Margaery as confident as she could be that this was what the Queen wanted. Thankfully she was quickly proven correct, as while Daenerys's eyes were locked to the kissing sisters as Margaery approached as soon as she was close enough she turned, grabbed her face and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Of course Margaery immediately kissed back passionately, unable to imagine that she was able to resist such a beautiful woman, even if she wasn't her Queen. But she was, which was what made this so much sweeter.

Sadly the kiss didn't last nearly as long as Margaery would have liked it too, although thankfully it was followed by a few kisses to her neck before Daenerys craned her head so she could watch the Stark girl some more. Cautiously taking the hint Margaery began kissing the Queen's neck, while of course manoeuvring her body so Daenerys would have the best possible look of the show the Stark sisters were putting on for her.

They then went back and forth for a while, Margaery mostly left to kiss Daenerys's neck while the other woman got to enjoy the show. But Margaery didn't mind, as she was confident that soon she would be putting on more of a show for her other lovers, and thankfully it wasn't long before she was proven right.

"Bend the knee." Arya suddenly ordered.

Arya had just broken the latest kiss with her sister and looked directly into Sansa's eyes while saying it so there could be no doubt who was intended for, but honestly she was being deliberately cheeky with the wording, and the act itself.

Something Arya could tell her new Queen didn't appreciate, even before Sansa cautiously did as she was told, just about allowing the assassin to see Daenerys Targaryen sitting on the Iron Throne in all her glory, while Margaery Tyrell kissed her neck, glaring at her for her defiance. And despite how easily Daenerys could have her killed Arya couldn't avoid giving her a cheeky smile before returning her full attention to her dear sister. Who had of course got into the traditional position, which wasn't exactly what Arya wanted.

"Good girl." Arya said while stroking the top of Sansa's head momentarily, before tightening her grip and pulling the older girl towards her, "Now eat my pussy! There's a good girl, ohhhhhhh yessssssss, lick me Sansa! Tongue my fucking twat you little slut! Oh fuck!"

As usual not needing much encouragement Sansa bent her head down further out of necessity and started lapping away at Arya's cunt, much to both sisters clear delight. Oh yes, Sansa was a natural pussy pleaser, happily craning her neck and back into an uncomfortable position so she could pleasure her top regardless of where they were.

True, Arya did feel a little guilty about it, which was why she often sat on Sansa's face to save her from any strain. But this time Arya wanted to be able to stare directly into Daenerys's eyes while Sansa was pleasuring her, and ideally Daenerys was pleasured by Margaery. The latter of which she wasn't waiting long to receive.

"Stick your head under my dress, and begin worshipping my pussy." Daenerys ordered while still staring Arya directly in the eye, before turning her head to look at Margaery, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"At once your grace." Margaery quickly replied apologetically, before hesitantly adding, "I'm sorry, your grace."

While adding those last words Margaery got down on her knees in front of the newly minted Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and without hesitation pushed her head underneath her long dress. There was then clearly a moment where Margaery was getting into the proper position and removing any underwear out of the way, before she finally started giving Daenerys the same treatment that Arya was receiving from Sansa.

Which was crystal clear given the sharp gasp and moan that Daenerys let out, and the pretty look on her face. After that Daenerys did a commendable job of hiding her reactions, at least for a while, proving that like Arya the new Queen liked to make her lovers have to work for her sounds of pleasure.

It was kind of a shame because Arya had enjoyed those sounds and then the looks far more than she thought she would. She had heard tales of Daenerys's great beauty, but she didn't paid much attention to them as they were often exaggerated. If anything they hadn't been doing Daenerys justice, and Arya hated the fact that the new Queen had chosen to stay mostly dressed as she yearned to see what she looked like out of those clothes.

Although Arya was confident that was coming soon enough, and although it wasn't quite as good as seeing Margaery's head in between Daenerys's legs there was still a thrilled the seeing that clear bump then the Queen's dress which led Arya know that they were receiving the same treatment. Well, more or less. Margaery was perhaps more talented than Sansa at eating pussy, but nothing beat the thrill of topping her sister.

Margaery also didn't think there could be anything which could possibly beat fucking Sansa, or even the Stark girls for that matter, but going down on Queen Daenerys Targaryen came pretty close. It was something she had been thinking about a lot ever since meeting this incredibly strong, beautiful and dominant woman, and to finally be doing it felt like a great gift, and a true honour.

Especially because Daenerys tasted every bit as good as Margaery had hoped, and perhaps even more. Not quite as good as her beloved Stark girls, especially not her precious Sansa, but it was impressively close, Margaery moaning softly from the moment the heavenly flavour hit her taste-buds.

Those sounds of enjoyment were drowned out by Daenerys initial cry, although it was slightly less so for the next few licks. Obviously Daenerys shared Arya's absurd belief that it was a sign of weakness to let out such sound so early, and that a pussy licker should have to work to be rewarded with those sounds. But that was okay, because Margaery was an expert in forcing them out of even the stubborn Arya Stark, so she was confident that this would be no different.

Sure enough all it took was a little more attention to Daenerys's clit and she got the mighty Dragon Queen to cry out loudly for her, a victory which caused Margaery to push her luck and focus only on that little clit so she could get more of those sounds, and ultimately Daenerys's cum. Of course it was too early for that, but Margaery just couldn't help herself.

"No! Slow down, I'm not ready to cum yet." Daenerys scolded her current pussy licker, before addressing a future one, "Honestly Arya, I'm disappointed in you. Mmmmm, I thought you trained your bitches better than this."

"Oh trust me, your grace, Margaery didn't need training by the time I got my hands on her." Arya gleefully corrected, before pointing out, "If she's giving you too much love, it's probably because she just got carried away. She does that sometimes when she really likes a flavour, but keep her on the right track and she'll make you cum harder than anyone. Well, anyone except maybe Sansa here."

"Trust me, Stark, I fully intend to keep your little friend on track." Daenerys growled before ordering, "Yesssssss, that's it Margaery, nice and slow. Nice and slow, mmmmm fuck yeah, just like that, oh fuck! Good girl. Good little cunt lapper, ooooooh that's much better. Tease me just like that. Wait for permission to make me cum like a good whore, oh fuck yes!"

Naturally Margaery felt guilty about that little exchange. Arya shouldn't need to make excuses for her. No, she should be controlling herself better, instead she was acting like a novice. Fortunately she was not replaced by Sansa, or even Arya.

No, Margaery was given a chance at redemption, and she made the most of it by giving Daenerys a nice long drawn-out pussy licking, only occasionally brushing the other woman's clit and concentrating on swallowing her honey. Which seemed all very unfair considering that from the sounds of Arya's enjoyment Sansa was being permitted to do more than this, and it was especially unfair that Margaery couldn't see it. Then it got even worse for her.

"69." Daenerys suddenly ordered, before clarifying, "I want the Stark sisters to 69 for my amusement."

"Do you now?" Arya smirked.

"What's wrong? Unfamiliar with the concept? Or are you simply defying your Queen?" Daenerys raised an eyebrow.

"Neither, your grace." Arya spoke carefully, "I simply hesitate because this is the way us Stark girls prefer to have sex, at least when I'm not shoving my cock up Sansa's arse. But that will just make this a rare treat."

"Then it will be one you will enjoy." Daenerys smirked.

"Indeed, my Queen." Arya agreed with a smirk of her own.

Only that wasn't true for Margaery, simply because she couldn't see it. She couldn't see a damn thing. Hells, she could barely see Daenerys's cunt, and that was right in front of her face. Damn this stupid dress.

Of course even if she wasn't stuck underneath it she would be denied the joy of watching the Stark girls 69, which as Arya said would be a wonderful treat indeed, but like this she could barely hear the move around, and then the tell-tale sounds of pussy licking. Thankfully a short time later Margaery was rewarded for not protesting by continuing to lick Daenerys's twat, but the next few minutes were very long indeed for the former Queen.

Sansa was initially disappointed by this turn of events, as she preferred to concentrate on pleasuring Arya, at least when it came to oral sex. Arya definitely hadn't been lying about that, and Sansa was pretty sure that her sister shared her disappointment overall. However at the same time it wasn't that bad, particularly not for Sansa who cried out in delight into her little sister's pussy when she felt Arya's tongue first began to slide across her downstairs lips.

She could be wrong, but she could have sworn that she could feel aria grinning with satisfaction against her cunt because of that, and either way more of those cries were forced out of Sansa's lips as Arya repeated the process.

Another reason for Arya's eagerness to lick pussy was because every time she squeezed those sounds out of Sansa it caused wonderful vibrations against her own pussy. Something which Sansa found out first-hand when she began getting those sounds out of Arya and received the same treatment.

Although obviously because they were both muffled sounds the loudest cries of pleasure were now coming from the Targaryen, Sansa taking great satisfaction in the fact that her dear friend and lover Margaery Tyrell was able to turn the mighty Dragon Queen into a whimpering, gasping and moaning wreck. Not because she harboured any ill will to Daenerys, but simply because their new Queen was a beautiful woman, with a beautiful voice, and she loved the proof of Margaery's skill.

Of course as much as Sansa was enjoying those sounds, and wished she could get a better view of what was happening, her main focus was Arya's pussy. Besides, her main distraction wasn't the other two women in the room, but Arya and her talented little tongue, which officially bought Sansa to the edge of orgasm with just a series of strategic, and constant, licks to her clit.

The worst part being that as a well-trained bitch Sansa couldn't make Arya cum without permission, and her sister certainly wasn't going to let her have an orgasm until she received one first. And Arya would insist on outlasting Daenerys, so who knows how long Sansa would have to wait for her satisfaction.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers