The Lady on Spring Street Pt. 02

Story Info
Young Billy's sexual education continues.
4.9k words
4.62
11k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, if you've read my recent account about how I met the lady on Spring Street, I won't go over all of the details again. Suffice to say that it happened a long time ago and provided my then 18-year-old self a glorious introduction to the wonders of sex.

I met the lady on Spring Street on a Saturday afternoon when I was subbing for my kid brother on his paper route. In my earlier account, I referred to her as Mexican, although I later learned that she was actually Cuban and her name was Carmen. She had met her husband years before when he was in the Navy. They married, moved to the states and eventually ended up in their 3-bedroom ranch style house on Spring Street, just blocks away from where me and my kid brother Jimmy lived. For reasons explained in my earlier account, my first visit to the Spring Street house was a bit rushed, when events were interrupted by the arrival home of Carmen's daughter, Grace.

Grace sat next to me in my Spanish class, and I definitely had the hots for her. She, in turn, seemed to just barely tolerate my existence. It probably didn't help that on my first and only date with her, I clumsily let my hand fall from her shoulder to her breast in a dark movie theater. She protested loudly, stomped out and hadn't spoken more than a few words to me since.

My second visit to see the Lady on Spring Street was much better planned than my first. This time, I called in advance to make sure that she would be alone and that we would have a couple of hours of uninterrupted time to get to know each other better. She suggested Sunday afternoon. Her husband would be busy with his weekly golf game and Grace was scheduled to play in a soccer tournament across town. I had unfinished business with Carmen. My sexual initiation of a week ago had been about as complete as any 18 year old kid could hope for, but I was nevertheless looking forward to that magic moment when I could slide my hardness deep into her. I could only imagine what that would feel like and now, I was about to find out.

I knocked on the door at the appointed hour using the ornate brass door-knocker molded in the shape of at upside down pineapple. It was only many years later that I learned the significance of that symbol. The door was unlocked and slightly open, and I heard Carmen's voice coming from the back of the house.

"Come in Billy. I'm back here getting ready for you."

I followed the sound of her voice to the back bedroom. She was seated in front of a mirrored dressing table combing her long black tresses. She was fresh from the shower and smelled of lilac. She was covered in a long white terry-cloth robe which had fallen from her crossed legs as she sat there brushing her hair. On the bed behind her was a black lace bra, matching panties, garter belt and sheer black nylons.

"Give Mama a kiss Billy," she said, as she swiveled around on her padded dressing table stool. Her long silky legs, still crossed, were fully exposed and her robe had fallen open to expose the tops of her breasts. Little Billy took notice as well and began to strain against my BVDs. As I leaned in to press my lips against hers, I felt her fondle me through my pants.

"I see you're happy to see me," she said with a twinkle in her eye. Despite our prior intimacies, I couldn't suppress the blush. She just smiled and kept fondling me.

"Billy, I know you're here to complete what we started last time, but before we begin, I have a favor to ask you."

"Sure, I said, anything."

"Last time was so nice. I told my older sister all about it. Her husband died 5 years ago and she has no one right now. She lives 2 houses over and I would like to do something for her to make her happy. Do you understand what I am asking Billy?"

I shook my head no.

She just smiled and took my hand. "Come with me Billy."

I followed her into the next bedroom. It must have been Grace's room judging from all of the posters and paraphernalia on the walls typical of a young teenage girl. Sitting on the edge of a single bed covered in white frilly bed linens was an older, much plumper version of Carmen. She looked to be in her late 40s. She had large breasts, generous hips and thighs and was thick around the middle. In today's parlance, she would be classified as a BBW. She was a large woman, yes, but it all worked for her. That is to say, everything looked to be in perfect proportion. She was dressed modestly in a belted dress. I could tell from her silky calves that she was wearing hose or pantyhose. Like Carmen, she too had large dark eyes, full lips and an inviting smile. Carmen spoke to her in Spanish. I didn't understand a word of course, despite my two semesters of high school Spanish.

After a brief exchange between the two of them, Carmen turned to me and said "Billy, this is my sister Maria. I told her all about you and she wanted to meet you. She wants you to make love to her -- the way you did with me." I just stared blankly, not believing what I was hearing. Maria looked at me, smiled and said something in Spanish. I just continued to stare until Carmen filled the moment of silence.

"Maria doesn't speak English Billy. You'll have to find other ways to communicate. Why don't you start by giving her a nice kiss."

She then said something to Maria and Maria turned and looked at me expectantly. I took that as my cue and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were soft and warm and inviting and the kiss went on for longer than I anticipated. After a long moment, I stepped back and Maria smiled broadly, looked at her sister and said something that made them both laugh. I was embarrassed and blushed.

Carmen looked at me and said, "Oh no, Billy, it's OK. We were not laughing at you. Maria just said that kissing you made her feel like a teenager again making out in the back seat of a car. She said it made her tingle all over."

Not knowing what to do next, I just stood there. Carmen nodded to Maria and Maria began to unbutton her dress. She stood up as she did so and when she was done, she shrugged it from her shoulders and it cascaded to the floor. Carmen picked it up, folded it neatly and laid it across the back of a nearby chair. Maria stood before me now wearing a white slip that came to mid-thigh. I could see that she was wearing a white bra underneath. Then she slipped the straps of the slip off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. The large cups of her modest white bra strained to contain her large breasts, but did not conceal the fact that her nipples had hardened. In addition to the bra, she wore panty hose over a pair of white panties. Her well-defined legs glistened in her pantyhose. She was easily 3 inches taller than me.

She stepped forward and undid my belt and the top button on my jeans. When she unzipped me, I could feel the back of her hand brushing against my hardness. My pants dropped to the floor and I stepped out of them. Once again, Carmen played her supporting role by retrieving them and carefully folding them up. My white BVDs barely contained my hard-on and were already developing a small wet spot where some precum had escaped. Maria took me by the shoulders, rotated me and sat me down on the bed. When she dropped to her knees in front of me, she looked over at Carmen who once again said something in their native tongue. Carmen just smiled and nodded, apparently giving her permission or blessing for whatever was to come next. As it turned out, I was to come next.

Maria looked up at me from her position on the floor and smiled. She put both hands on the top band of my BVDs and began to tug. I raised my hips to assist and they quickly were pulled away, exposing little Billy in all of his glory, except he was anything but little at that point. He was standing straight up like the periscope of a marauding submarine intent on locating its target.

Her right hand enclosed my hardness and I watched her well-manicured red nails rise and fall with each stroke. Carmen was now sitting in a chair facing the bed, her legs spread and her fingers working her clit. I could see wetness on the tips of her fingers and I could tell that she was enjoying herself. Maria continued with her stroking, but now was using her other hand to massage my balls and that sensitive space between them and my anus. This hand too was adorned by her shiny red nails, but for one finger, her middle one. I soon learned why.

She signaled for me to scoot to the edge of the bed. As she did so, she put her middle finger in her mouth and coated it with her saliva. Then she reached down under my balls, found my waiting rosebud and began to push her finger inside. Little Billy seemed to really like that as he began to emit a stream of precum that ran down and coated her other hand. She smiled broadly and finally said something I actually understood. "Mucho bueno Billeeee," she said, as she pushed her finger even deeper. My breathing became more rapid at that point and I was involuntarily thrusting back with each stroke of her hand and each probe of her finger.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on that year's pennant race to see if I could put off the inevitable eruption that I was feeling at the base of my shaft, and I was having some success, that is, until she put her warm lips on the tip of my cock and began to twirl her tongue around the rim of its head. I could feel the rush of cum as it shot out of my cock and into her mouth. She sucked hungrily as spasm after spasm squirted my seed into her warm mouth, filling it to capacity. Carmen watched intently, still fingering herself. Maria kept me in her mouth and kept sucking until she claimed every last drop, swallowing it all. It was only when I began to soften that she let my cock slowly slide out of her mouth and pulled her finger from my anus.

Carmen got up from the floor and pulled me to her. My head was nestled between her soft breasts. As she held me there, Carmen rose from her chair, positioned herself behind Maria and undid her bra. The large cups of her bra were peeled away and Maria directed my mouth to one of her large brown nipples. As I sucked like a new-born, I heard her moan softly. Carmen stood next to us, her robe pooled on the floor at her feet. She was resplendent in her nakedness. Her caramel-colored skin contrasted with her dark flowing hair and dense black bush between her legs. The sight of her made me hard again. Carmen stepped behind her sister and began to tug at her pantyhose, finally fully removing them after some effort.

Maria now stood before me dressed only in her white panties. I reached between her legs and slipped my fingers under the elastic band on her upper thigh. She parted her legs to give me easier access. Like her sister, Maria's treasures were well concealed within her damp dense bush. When I found the lips of her vagina, they were wet with anticipation, wetting the hair around them. I traced the length of her with my fingers, getting them thoroughly wet in the process. Her moans grew louder.

I continued to suck her nipples, first one, then the other. They were both rock-hard now and I nibbled as I sucked. This only increased her moaning. "Put your finger inside of her, Billy" Carmen whispered in my ear. "She loves that." I soon found her opening and slid my finger inside. I was surprised at how tight she was. Her vagina seemed to be sucking my finger into her, grabbing it and not letting it go. At the same time, she became even wetter and I felt a rush of hot liquid wet my hand. The crotch of her panties was now completely wet. I could smell that now familiar musky-sweet smell that I first experienced with Carmen. I reached up and pulled at the silky material and pushed her panties down below her knees where Carmen finished removing them.

"Lie back on the bed Billy. I think Maria is ready for you now," said Carmen.

I willingly complied. I stretched out on my back and propped two pillows under my head to give myself a good view of whatever was to come next. My penis had fully recovered now and was standing at attention like a stout flagpole. Maria leaned in and gave me a long sensuous kiss before climbing on the bed with me. She knelt beside me on the right, as Carmen climbed on the bed to my left. They both started to fondle me - Maria stroking me again and Carmen massaging my balls. They began to converse in Spanish again. When they paused, they both looked at me and smiled and Carmen said "Maria wants you inside her Billy. Are you ready sweetie?" I was never so ready in my life.

Maria swung her leg over and straddled me, sitting on my thighs as she continued to stroke me. Then she rose up, and still holding my cock, began to descend onto its full length. This was the moment I had been longing for. My first time inside a woman. The feeling was incredible. At first, I felt some resistance as I started to enter her but then her pussy seemed to suck me in. I could feel the warm wet walls of her vagina, conforming to the shape of my cock as if they were two separate parts made to fit perfectly together. She was so tight but her wetness eased my entry and movements within her. She cried out a bit as she took in the full length and girth of me. Once I was fully within her, she leaned over and gave me another long kiss, her large breasts and hard nipples brushing against my chest. I looked up at her. She was magnificent. I looked past her and saw the mirror at the end of the bed. Her wide hips, full thighs and voluptuous bottom began to rise up and down on me, and I could see my shiny shaft disappear again and again into her dense bush.

After our kiss, she returned to her upright position, her back ramrod straight and her hips thrust forward on me. She planted her palms on my chest and began to undulate her hips in much the same way a belly dancer would, at first slowly and then with an increasing rapidity. I could feel her wetness running down between my legs and I could hear the squishy sounds of her thrusting. I was in heaven.

Carmen was still kneeling next to us. She leaned in and began to suck on my nipples. Of course, I thought this was only something men do to women, but I was obviously wrong. I was surprised at how good it felt. It was so erotic. As she sucked, I felt my hardness increase and grow inside Maria. She was moaning loudly now and muttering something in Spanish. Her eyes were closed tight and a look of ecstasy spread across her face. Then, Carmen swung her leg across me and lowered herself onto my face, facing Maria. She began to rhythmically move the full length of her earthy wetness up and down my face. As she did so, I pushed my tongue into her again and again. Now they were both moaning loudly. I couldn't see them of course, but I could hear them whispering to each other as we lay there joined together in the most intimate way possible. They were both breathing in short ragged breaths as they continued to pleasure themselves on me.

Carmen was the first to come. I felt a rush of warm sweet liquid fill my mouth and run down my chin. My ears were covered by her warm thighs as she clenched them together while pressing the full length of her pussy against my face, but I could still hear her squealing in delight as wave after wave of her orgasm overtook her. When she finally lifted off of my face, I was thoroughly drenched with her juices, the strong earthy scent of her filling my nostrils.

I looked up at her and she smiled and leaned down to kiss me, tasting herself in the process. Maria continued to work her pelvis against me. Her already tight pussy seemed to grip me even more firmly as she moved. I looked up at her. Her eyes were still closed tightly, her large breasts fully engorged. There was a rosy-red blush spreading across her chest, into her neck and onto her face. Her exertions caused small beads of sweat to form above her upper lip and on her forehead.

Her orgasm began with a low guttural sound emanating from deep within her. Her undulations became even more intense and I could feel more liquid squirting out and running down between my legs. The bed linen beneath my hips was thoroughly soaked as a puddle began to form below them.

"Dios Mio, Dios Mio, Dios Mio," she repeated over and over again as wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over her. Carmen put her arms around her sister and held her tightly as she came, whispering comforting sounds into her ear; holding her closely until the last wave had finally come and gone. Unbelievably, after all of this I was still rock hard. Maria remained on top of me, now motionless and completely spent, it seemed, but even so, I could feel her pussy continue to spasm around my cock.

She slowly lifted off of me. My shaft was shiny with her juices. She looked down between her legs as she pulled away and smiled at the sight of it. She said something to Carmen and they both laughed. Now they both laid beside me, nestled against my chest. After a few minutes, Carmen was the first to speak.

"Now it's Mama's turn to take care of Billy," she said rising up on one elbow. She wrapped her warm hand around my cock, still stiff and wet from Maria's pussy, and began to stroke me. At the same time, Maria began to kiss me sensually. Carmen rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up to her chest. I could see her wet pinkness peeking out from the recesses of her dark black bush.

"Come here Billy, she said. Mama wants to feel you deep inside me." I knelt between her legs with my erection pointed directly at her bushy black triangle. She reached between her legs with both hands and parted the moist hairs surrounding her pinkness. I inched my hips forward until the tip of my cock began to push against her wet lips. When they started to part for me, I plunged home. Carmen let out a loud squeal and said something to Maria in Spanish, who was now seated in the nearby chair, her legs parted. She nodded to Carmen and smiled.

To my surprise, Carmen felt different than Maria. She was not nearly as tight, but there was something about the way she used the muscles in her vagina. With each thrust, her pussy reacted with a clamping action, holding my cock in place a micro-second and then releasing it. Soon, we found a rhythm that seemed to accentuate both to our mutual satisfaction. I looked down at her and saw that she was mouthing some silent words to me. I could not hear them, but I could make them out by watching the movement of her full lips. "Fuck me, Billy; fuck Mama's pussy. Come in Mama's pussy!"

I smiled down at her and pumped her as hard as I could. She gasped with each deep thrust as I bottomed out on her cervix. Soon, I felt that wonderful sensation of my balls filling with cum. My shaft was like a charged fire-hose; the pressure building, waiting to be released. With one last deep thrust, I stayed buried in her and began to spurt my hot seed deep into her. At the same time, I could hear Maria moaning louder behind us. She had been playing with her pussy all along and now was also on the verge of coming.

I looked down at Carmen. My face must have been contorted as I spasmed into her, as she looked up at me and laughed. "Oh Billy, she said, that feels so nice in Mama's pussy. So much cum."

I stayed in her enjoying each little after-shock and the way she continued to milk my cock with her pussy from deep within. To my surprise and Carmen's delight, I was still hard when I pulled out. My cock was shiny with the white foam of my cum mixed with her pussy juices. She looked down between our legs and said. "So nice and hard Mio." I just grinned at her, as she extricated herself from beneath me and stood at the side of the bed. As she stood there, I could see some of my cum dripping down her inner thigh.

"Come here Billy, Mama wants some more," she said and she leaned over the bed and pushed her beautiful curvy ass up in the air. I hopped off the bed and positioned myself behind her. The sight of her hairy wet pussy, still dripping my cum, made me even harder. I stepped forward and began to slowly push into it. She pulled her hips away, saying "not there Billy, Mama wants it here," as she guided the head of my cock to her rosebud just above her pussy.

12