The Lady on Spring Street Pt. 03

Story Info
Billie walks into a special party at Carmen's house.
4.2k words
4.67
4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was drawing to a close and soon Billy would be heading off to college. He was going to miss the familiar surroundings of his hometown. He was also going to miss his friends, most of who were not going on to college. As for those who were, most were going to nearby State College, whereas he was headed off to a school many states away. During his last summer at home, he had made many visits to the Spring Street address where he was introduced to a multitude of sensual pleasures.

The house on Spring Street would always be remembered as the place where he lost his virginity; the place where he had his first experience with another man; and the place where he had been involved in various combinations of group sex. He believed he had, in fact, been a participant in or observed various combinations, including MF, MMF, FF, MFM, MFF and MM. His last visit, which involved all of the foregoing combinations, and then some, was just last weekend, where he had attended a special party hosted by the Mr. and Mrs.

It was an incredible evening. Upon entering the darkened front room, he was greeted by the lady of the house, Carmen. She handed him a mask as he stepped through the doorway. She, and the guests gathered around her in various states of undress, were also wearing masks. At first, he found that odd, but then realized that many of those present might be friends and neighbors, and immediately understood the reason for their discretion. For example, he was pretty sure he recognized the lilting laugh coming from a woman seated on the couch in the center of the room with her back to him. He was pretty sure it was Mrs. Mitchell, his junior year English teacher. He was shocked to see her there. She had always dressed modestly in class and never gave any clue that she might be part of the scene that was unfolding before his eyes. Had he missed something or was he just that unobservant? The only thing he recalled that might have provided a clue was the thin gold bracelet that she wore around one of her trim ankles.

He made his way over to the other side of the couch where he could get a better view. She was seated between two men, both of whom were stroking her thighs. She was wearing only her panties. Her breasts were full and her nipples erect. Jimmy felt a familiar arousal stir in his jeans. He let his eyes follow the curvature of her full thighs down her shapely calf to her right ankle, where he saw the confirming bracelet. He smiled and said "Hi, Mrs. M. Nice to see you here." The mask hid her facial expression, but she clearly stiffened in her seat a bit and he could see a pinkish blush spread across her upper chest and throat. She didn't respond, but he could tell that she knew he had recognized her.

Billy turned away and continued to work his way across the room toward the kitchen, where he knew drinks would be arrayed on the Formica kitchen table. The room was crowded, and he had to wend his way in and around clusters of people gathered there. He was certain that he was groped more than once as he made his way through the crowd, but he didn't really mind. When he finally found the drinks table, he grabbed a beer from one of the ice buckets, pulled the tab to open it and let the ice-cold liquid slide down his throat. As he did so, he looked around the room. In one corner, a woman in bra and panties was kneeling on the floor giving head to a very well-endowed man who was groaning loudly. In another part of the room, a woman wearing only black nylons and 5-inch heels was straddling a man on a kitchen chair.

She was working her hips against him like an experienced belly dancer, thrusting them back and forth in rapid succession. His cock was buried in her to the hilt, slick from their efforts. It wasn't long before he pushed her off of him, rose up, pushed her to her knees and let loose a stream of cum that splashed against her face and open mouth. As soon as the stream subsided, she took the tip of his cock into her mouth and hungrily sucked out what remained. Billy looked around the room for Carmen. He was fully erect now and he wanted her to be the beneficiary of his first cum of the night.

Billy stood there, watching appreciatively. Then, he felt someone take his hand. He looked over and immediately recognized Carmen's sister Maria. She too was wearing a mask, but her imposing stature and large nipples betrayed her identity. If there was any doubt, her broken English and heavy Cuban accent also gave her away.

"Billeee, she said, squeezing his hand and pulling him down the hallway towards the master bedroom, we need you..." She led him past a couple in the hallway. The woman, otherwise fully dressed, had pulled her peasant dress up to her hips. She was older, likely in her mid-fifties. Her long black hair was pulled back in a pony-tail. (An effort to look younger than her years?) There was a look of pure ecstasy on her face, which was tilted back. Her eyes were closed tight and she was moaning softly. One of her legs was draped over the shoulder of a man kneeling in front of her and feasting at her bushy crotch. As Maria led Billy past them him, she opened her eyes and smiled at him. Her eyes had a hungry look and she licked her lips and mouthed one word to him as they passed. "Later" she said invitingly. She was also wearing a mask, but he recognized her voice. She was the choir director at their church. Billy smiled to himself and knew that church would never be the same.

When they reached the end of the hallway, Maria placed both hands on his shoulders and nudged him into the room. The light was dim, provided mostly by the numerous candles that had been placed around the room. As his eyes adjusted, he could make out the outlines of three bodies splayed across the king-sized bed. In one corner of the room, he saw two more bodies. Maria nudged him once again, this time toward the bed. Now, he could more clearly see the two women and the man on the bed. The woman lying on her back was Carmen. She was maskless. So too was the girl kneeling between her legs. The man behind her was rhythmically thrusting his stiff cock into the kneeling girl, who whimpered and cried out with each thrust. He too was maskless and Jimmy instantly recognized him as Carmen's husband.

"Please Daddy, please. Don't fuck me so hard. It's so big, it's hurting me," pleaded the girl not very convincingly, thought Billy.

"Shut up, and eat that pussy," the man replied as he pushed her head back toward Carmen's pulsating slit."

"That feels so good," said Carmen. "You eat my pussy so well. Now, stay still while Daddy fucks you."

It wasn't long before "Daddy" increased the rhythm of his thrusting until one final thrust that buried his cock as deep as it would go. The girl cried out even more loudly now. "No, Daddy, no. Don't cum in me, please don't cum in me." "I said shut up," he said, as he again pushed her face into Carmen's wet pussy. "Shut up and make Mommy cum." As he pulled out of her, a stream of his cum followed and dribbled down onto the bed. The girl now further turned her attention to the task at hand and began to lick and suck in earnest. Soon, "Mommy" let out a low growl, followed by a series of "Oh my Gods" in rapid succession as her hips bucked against the girl's face, covering it with her pussy juices. As she continued to pant out her "Oh my Gods," Daddy grabbed a handful of the girl's hair from behind and said, "Sit on Mommy's face. I want her to taste Daddy's cum."

The girl rose, giving Billy a good view of her face for the first time. It was Grace, their daughter, the same Grace that recoiled last summer on their first date when he tried to cop a feel of her breast. Now, there she was; her pussy hovering above Carmen's open mouth. Daddy's cum slowly dripped out of it, travelling in a steady stream downward into Carmen's open mouth and down her throat.

Grace looked at Billy, smiled and lowered herself onto Mommy's face. As she did so, she adjusted herself like a practiced cow girl finding that perfect "seat" on her mount. Carmen moaned beneath her as her hands grasped Grace's cheeks and pulled her tightly onto her face. Daddy, still kneeling behind Grace, smiled with satisfaction at the scene before him. His cock, now beginning to arc downward into a semi-hard state was still glistening with a combination of his cum and Carmen's pussy juices.

He turned and looked at Billy. "Come here boy. Clean me up."

Billie hesitated for a moment and looked over at Carmen. Cum was dripping from the corner of her mouth. "Mommy first, Billy," she said coquettishly. "Come kiss me Billy."

He looked back at Daddy. "Do it boy, take care of Mama. But then get your ass over here and take care of Daddy!"

Billy stepped to the head of the table, where Carmen's cum-covered lips awaited. Grace looked at him with a look that seemed to alternate between disgust and amusement. "Go ahead, Billy. Give Mama a nice long cum kiss," she said mockingly.

Billy leaned in to give Carmen a kiss, and she pulled his mouth to hers by holding him by the back of the neck. Immediately, he felt her long tongue push a load of cum into the back of his throat. It was hot, thick and salty. She held his mouth to hers while they traded the cum back and forth. After ensuring that it had all been transferred to his mouth, Billy swallowed what he could as Carmen released him and said, "What a nice kiss Billy; now, go take care of Daddy."

"Yes Billy," Grace chimed. Take care of Daddy." And she again straddled Carmen's face.

Billy turned to Daddy, now seated on the edge of the table. He was a great bear of a man, with a massive chest carpeted with a thick mat of hair that trailed down to his naval where it terminated in a dark bushy forest of black pubic hair. His cock, still impressive in its semi-tumescent state, extended downward between his legs. Billy stepped in to face the man, who placed a meaty paw on his shoulder and pushed him to his knees. Billy stared at the massive cock. As he did so, a large white drop oozed out of its tip. The paw was now at the back of his head and pulled his mouth toward the oozing cock. Billy again tasted the salty muskiness as another drop or two followed the first. As his mouth descended onto the cock, he was treated to the combination of the cum and Grace's pussy juices, which tasted sweet by comparison.

He could only take a few inches of the cock into his mouth before he began to gag. He pulled back and instead began to lick the length of the cock, lapping up the juices like an eager kid trying to catch all the drippings of an ice cream cone on a hot day. When he reached the balls, he could smell the musky combination of sweat, cum and pussy juices that covered them. Billy was already aroused, but this heady stew of aromas made his dick stiffen further and bob upward. He did his best to take each testicle into his mouth and gently suck on it. As he did so, he could hear Daddy moan. "Jesus, kid, you really know how to suck my cock and balls." The big hairy paw clenched a large portion of Billy's shaggy mane and held his head in place as he continued to lick and suck.

As Billy pulled back again, he could see and feel that his ministrations had made the cock hard again. The shaft was now standing straight out and a bead of precum was forming at its tip. A large hairy hand pulled his head to the tip. "Suck it," came the command. Billy had no choice and did as instructed. Grace had now dropped to her knees next to him and her face was inches away from Billy's. There was a look of fascination on her face as she watched. "Suck Daddy's cock Billy, make him cum. I want to see him cum in your mouth."

The paw at the back of his head was now replaced by her hand. She grabbed his hair and twisted it in her hand - hard enough to make him wince. Her grip firmly established, she pushed his head deeper onto the cock, so deep that he could feel it on the back of his throat. He fought the reflex to gag, but at the very moment he felt he was going to lose that battle, she pulled his head back. Billy's mouth was full of saliva and precum, both of which were now dripping down his chin. Unexpectedly, she leaned in to lick it off of him and then gave him a deep tongue-infused kiss that returned it all to his mouth.

She pulled his head back to the cock as it glistened and bobbed up and down before his face. "Take it, Billy, make Daddy cum," she said as she began to rhythmically pump the cock with Billy's mouth. As she did so, she also played with the massive balls that swung back and forth with each thrust. Billy heard it before he felt it. A deep guttural moan rose from within the bear of a man before him, increasing in volume and pitch as the moment came closer. Then Billy felt it. The cock, now withdrawn from his mouth, began to spurt out stream after stream of hot, thick cum. Much of it landed in Billy's open mouth; other spurts sprayed his face and chin, where it ran down his young features in thick rivulets. Grace was delighted at the spectacle. She grinned like a small child witnessing a rainbow for the first time. "Do you like that, Billy? Does Daddy's cum taste good. Swallow it Billy, swallow it" she squealed.

Billy closed his mouth and allowed the thick cum pooling at the back of his mouth to slide down his throat. "That's a good boy" Grace said delightedly, as she leaned in and began to lick the dripping cum from his face and chin. She looked down at the tent pole pushing against Billy's shorts and said "why do you still have your pants on Billy. Mommy says you have a beautiful cock and that you know how to use it. Show me, she commanded."

Billy loosened his belt and unbuttoned his shorts. Grace tugged at his waist-band and pulled them down to his knees, freeing all 7 inches of his cock, sporting the kind of erection that only a teenager seems able to produce at will. It was like a steel rod; its swollen mushroom head protruding proudly from the folds of foreskin that could not contain it. Grace took it all in, looked at Billy and smiled.

"Nice, Billy-boy, nice. Now, show me what you can do with it."

She laid back, supporting herself on her elbows, as he pulled her knees up and opened her legs. Light downy hair covered the length of her pussy, which was still glistening with a combination of her own wetness and the remnants of Daddy's cum that was still oozing out from deep within.

"Fuck me Billy! Shove that hard cock into me and fuck me till I cum."

Billy needed no encouragement. He was still wearing his knit polo shirt, shoes and socks, not to mention his shorts that had been pulled down to his knees. In his eagerness he didn't pause to remove anything. He just positioned himself between her legs as she laid back on the cool kitchen tile. She pulled her knees up to her chest as he did so to give him better access and he soon felt the tip of his cock push past the opening of her pussy. She was tight, very tight, and as he pushed into her warm slickness, it seemed to tighten around the head of his cock.

"Oh, that's it Billy. Bury that big cock of yours in my pussy. I want it all."

Billy began to pump, thrusting from the hips as deeply as he could. She cried out as the tip of his cock bottomed out in her, but she did not pull back. To the contrary, she grabbed his hips and held him in place as she raised her hips from the floor and began to grind against him. This was only the third pussy that Billy had experienced in his young life; the other two belonging to Carmen and her sister, both older, married women. Grace's pussy was so tight, and yet seemed to have a life of its own. It pulsed and squeezed his cock, milking it at times, and at times, seeming to grip and hold it in place. It was hot and wet and closed around his cock as if the two had been formed in the same mold.

He looked down at Grace into her dark, half-closed eyes. Her nostrils were flared and there was a look of ecstasy on her face as she continued to work her hips against him. Her moans were guttural and her nails dug into his ass cheeks as she held him in place for her pleasure. The nipples on her small breasts were fully erect. Billy leaned in to nip at one of them and was rewarded with a squeal and an especially hard thrust from below. He saw the rosy blush begin to form on her chest and make its way toward her neck and face. She was getting ready to cum.

Suddenly, she released her grip on him and rolled him onto his back. She immediately mounted him and began once again to work her hips on him. She was a sight to see as she fucked him. Billy looked into her wild eyes. She was completely lost in the moment as she bucked and thrust her hips against this hardness. It was truly building in her now and he could feel it as her pussy tightened even more and her wetness began to soak his balls. She looked down at him with a fury and commanded "Make me cum Billy, make me cum. I want to cum all over your cock."

Billy did his best to match the rhythm of her thrusting. He was as hard as he could ever remember being and also close to cumming. She leaned in close now, her hard nipples tracing little circles on his chest as she worked her hips against him. Then, with a series of final thrusts she began to cum. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" she cried out as she quivered against him, as wave after wave of her orgasm rolled through her body. Her grip on his cock had not loosened. Instead, it pulsed with each wave of her orgasm, as if milking him from within. In response, Billy unleashed his own orgasm. His hot seed spurted from the tip of his cock deep into her pussy.

She lay on top of him, their upper bodies rising and falling with each deep breath Billy took. Finally, she rose up on him, still sitting on his cock, which was beginning to soften and slowly slide out of her pussy together with a stream of his cum. A thin smile crossed her lips as she looked down at Billy.

"Is that what you had in mind last summer when you tried to grab my tits in that movie theater, Billy? she said mockingly? Were you trying to get into my pants?"

Billy wasn't sure how to respond, so he just laid there staring up at her. She stirred from her place on his hips and he thought she was about to dismount, but instead, she just scooted forward onto his chest until her pussy was inches from his face.

"Clean me up Billy!" she said as she eased herself forward onto his face. The downy hair surrounding her pussy lips was wet with a combination of her juices and his cum. The musty smell of her sex and his own cum was intoxicating. Billy began to lap at the steady slow stream of nectar that oozed out. She began to move on his mouth and chin, essentially fucking his face. Her silky thighs gripped the sides of head and covered his ears but he could hear her muffled moans nonetheless. As he licked and sucked her pussy, he felt a warm mouth on his cock, licking it clean as well and bringing it back to life. He had no idea who was tending to him, but it felt glorious. Eventually, his ministrations brought Grace to another orgasm and she gushed one last time as she rose from his face soaking his chest.

As Billy recovered, he looked down to see who was sucking his cock. It was the church choir director that had winked at him in the hallway. She looked up at Billy and smiled the kind of sweet smile a doting grandmother might give you when offering you some freshly-baked cookies. But, what she was offering was much nicer. As she returned to the task at hand and once again wrapped her lips around his now fully erect cock, she rotated her body to give him better access to the dark bushy recesses between her ample thighs.

Billy reached in and began to stroke the long dark tresses, working his way to the inviting wet crevice hidden within. Her pussy lips were wet and he inserted his index finger without any resistance. She moaned and increased the intensity of her licking and sucking. He decided to try two, and then three fingers. With each escalation, she moaned louder and pushed her hips back against his hand to signal her pleasure. Billy cupped his entire hand and then, leading with his four fingers, began to work his entire hand into her, twisting and rotating it as he did so. She cried out in pleasure. Soon, he was all the way in her, his hand now in the form of a fist. He had no idea that a woman's vagina could accommodate his entire fist, or that she would find it so pleasurable, but her moans convinced him otherwise and soon she was cumming very hard. Remarkably, despite the intensity of her orgasm, she continued to take care of Billy.

12