The Lady's choice

Story Info
Manor Hunting.
2.7k words
3.88
1.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was quite pleased to find that the interior of the house was just as charming as the exterior. Clean and tasteful without any of the ostentatiousness that was often found in townhomes in London. Lush carpets covered the floors and oak trimmings gleamed throughout the halls.

Eli led her through the parlor and the dining room, pointing out little features he loved that he thought she would appreciate and stopping every few feet to kiss her; light teasing kisses that promised so much more. They walked hand in hand through the multitude of bedrooms that lined the second-floor hallway and the master suite which they would claim as their bed chamber and Eli led her to a set of stairs at the far end of the hall.

"This, my love," he began, catching her hand in his as he led her up the stairs "is the reason I wanted this particular house. I think you are going to love it." Anna caught his brilliant smile as he pulled her along and she felt her knees weaken at the sight of it. The joy on his face rendered her completely speechless. She realized she would have followed him anywhere for the promise of seeing him look at her with those laughing eyes for years to come.

As it was, Eli led Anna into the most beautiful room she had ever been in. Her breath caught in her chest at the sight of what would eventually become the most magnificent library she could have imagined.

Empty shelves lined three walls from floor to ceiling and on the far side of the room was a full wall of windows, one of the glass panes hiding a door that opened to the balcony she had seen from the street. A ladder ran against the side of one wall for collecting books that lived high on the shelves, and soft welcoming pink couches beckoned her towards a homey-looking fireplace in the corner. As she turned around the room to take in the full effect, she saw a loft on the wall where the door from the hallway was.

"What's up there?" she asked Eli.

Elis shrugged, pretending he had not known it was there, and Anna giggled at his playfulness. "Why don't you go look?" he told her, cocking an eyebrow at her saucily, a mischievous smile spreading across his sinful lips. Anna, drunk on happiness, couldn't stop herself from pressing a light kiss to the curve of his lips, giggling as her withdrawal from his mouth drew a groan from her fiance.

Her fiance. She still could barely believe how quickly everything had happened. She regretted that their hands had been a little forced into the engagement, but Eli had told her he loved her. Certainly, he would not say it had he not meant it, and even Anna could not discount the emotion that blazed in his eyes when he looked at her. They raked over her body with a heated possessiveness and a devastating tenderness that made her want to run away, cry, laugh, and kiss him all at the same time.

What a delight kissing him was, and he had promised her a lifetime of all of the kisses she could possibly want.

Anna grinned and wandered over to the ladder that was built into the wall at an angle, jutting out in a light slope that she could walk up almost like it were a staircase. Two small handrails lined the ladder and she hoisted herself up the 5 or 6 rungs to the landing. Someone had built this tiny hideaway that was perched in the sky into the perfect reading nook. The floor sunk a little in the center and the slight dip was lined with fluffy cushions of all sizes and shapes, a small window in the sloped ceiling providing the perfect amount of light to read by in the daylight.

"Eli," she breathed, holding her hand to her heart; feeling its erratic fluttering. "It's magical." She sunk to her knees, quite unladylike, into the cushions in the pit and rolled onto her back, stretching her arms gratuitously into the softness and arching her breasts towards the ceiling in the most inviting way. Eli stood, transfixed, on the ladder. His trousers growing quite uncomfortable quite fast. He had not brought her here with the intention of seducing her, but it had been too long since he had been inside of her and suddenly he needed it more than he needed oxygen. He needed to taste her arousal, to breathe in that scent that was only her. He needed to feel her wetness surround his cock and drown his hardness in molten honey. He needed to hear her cry his name in that husky voice she reserved for no man but him. And now that she wore his ring, there would never be another man.

The reminder that she had promised herself to him for eternity, powered something deep within his core as pure masculine lust snaked up his spine. And if the devilish glint in Anna's eye was anything to go by, she was craving him just as much as he desired her. With a growl, he crawled over Anna's rounded, lush body- one of his large hands capturing her wrists where they still rested alluringly above her head. He caught her delighted squeal in his mouth, and it turned quickly to a pleasurable moan as his hand fiercely cupped her mound through her skirts.

Christ, she was already warm. He could feel her steaming damp heat through her gown. He ground his mouth on hers and she swung her legs over his body, mimicking the hold his hands held her arms in, locking themselves to each other entirely, completely entangled in each other's lust.

"Anna" he whispered against her lips, smiling as she bit her lip and ground her hips up into his body, seeking some relief from the ache he suspected was growing deliciously deep inside of her. "Anna, I have to taste you."

Not waiting for her reply, he slid down her body and pushed her skirts up to her waist, she gasped at the sudden rush of air she felt but did not move away from him, a victory he did not take lightly. Slowly he pulled away her drawers, gliding his nails down her legs as he removed them, the light scratches causing a ripple of tension to brush across her skin. And when she lay completely open and exposed, her body reacted to Eli's hot gaze. Her knees closing on their own accord, hiding her intimate secrets from him- blocking him from viewing what he was dying to see.

"No Anna." he moaned, his voice sounding pained. He rubbed his hands up and down her legs tenderly and kissed her softly on any part of her skin he could reach; her dainty ankle, the soft curve of her calf, the cute dimple on her knee. "Don't hide from me, love. You're beautiful. Magnificent. I want to see all of you. I have to taste all of you."

He could see the hesitation in Anna's eyes, the fear of making herself absolutely vulnerable to him shining through the lust that burned there. "Please my darling." he pleaded again "Let me show you how I love you."

Anna took a shuddering breath and slowly, oh so so slowly, began to part her knees for him. Her eyes not leaving his as he began to press sweet open mouth kisses to her thighs, the tip of his tongue darting out to stroke the soft skin there. "That's it, Angel" he murmured against her flesh. "That's it. Open for me."

His hot mouth traveled over her lower body, that part of her body she hated the most, slowly and almost reverently. Exploring every dip of her stomach and every curve of her hips. Despite her tension, she felt her head slowly relax back into the cushions and she gave into the sensations that his lips and his hands were stirring up deep inside of her. She felt truly decadent and sinful, indulging in such a wicked curiosity. She felt a sharp thrill rush through her belly as she imagined Eli's magical mouth that could kiss her lips senseless pressing against her there, drinking from the molten pool she knew he would find. His mouth sought her wet core with the same hunger she felt in his tempting embrace.

And then she didn't need to imagine at all. Just as she thought she might go mad from anticipation, Eli dipped his head and licked her trembling quim. His tongue glided through her folds, and Anna's hands fell to his hair, fisting the strands as a maddening need began rising inside of her. She screamed his name in a voice that she did not recognize as her own and ground her hips into his mouth seeking more, her wild hands trying to pull him even closer to her quaking center.

She felt him smile against her intimate flesh before he dove back into her. His mouth moved over again and again as he devoured her. The sensations threatening to consume Anna entirely as the taboo of what they were truly doing in this house that they did not yet own before they had even exchanged vows, almost pushed her over the edge.

"You taste incredible Anna," Eli whispered in a dark voice full of want as he came up from her thighs for air, running his fingers gently through the damp curls between her legs, not giving her a moment's reprieve from his devastating caresses. "I want to do this every night. I think you will be my dessert every night for the rest of our lives."

Anna groaned at his words and his ministrations as he bent his head once more and pressed the flat of his tongue against that magical button at the top of her mound. Her heart was racing in her ears as he probed and nipped and kissed her until she thought she might die.

And she loved it. God help her, but she loved every tremble of her thighs as the muscles there tightened and released. She loved every sound he made against her flesh, each groan and gasp thrilling her more than the one before. She relished it. He brought her again and again to the point of breaking, only to pull back and allow the crest to build again.

Anna began to beg for relief, moaning completely inarticulate nonsense as her body thrashed about the cushions. Giving in to her pleas, Eli thrust two of his fingers inside her, fully entering her in one movement as he latched his lips to that pleasurable knot. Her body arched off the cushions, but Eli's other hand, resting low on her belly, kept her steadily in place as he feasted on her with everything he had. He could not however contain the keening moans that came from Anna's throat as she rode his hand and his lips to her breaking point, releasing a flood of hot wet arousal against his lips as she tumbled over the edge.

Eli could not take his eyes off Anna as she reached her pinnacle. His heart raced wildly from arousal and male pride as he witnessed her give into madness and he couldn't help but reflect on how quickly they had found themselves here. He had resigned himself to a long battle to win her love and here she was. In his arms. He was well aware of the fact that she had not returned his sentiments of love when he had offered them to her in his office, but she was here with him planning a future. Surely that meant something?

But thoughts of the future were for just that: the future. In the here and now, Eli couldn't get enough of her taste. He cleaned her with his tongue, as she slowly came back to Earth, lapping up the remnants of her crisis. He had the passing erotic vision of spinning her around to straddle his lips as he lay trapped below her, unable to see, hear, or breathe anything but her intoxicating cunt, but he brushed it off for the moment. There would be plenty of time for that, right now he needed to be inside of her. He needed to claim her once more. To cement her to him. He reached down to undo his falls and resituated himself between her lush thighs, noticing slightly reddened dimples where his fingertips had dug in earlier. He softly kissed the marks, hoping they did not stay long, but secretly thrilled at the thought of her taking home a souvenir of their time together.

Just as she opened her eyes once again and began to smile at him enticingly, he thrust inside of her, ripping a scream from her lips once more as her head rolled back and her hips rose to meet him. He drove into her harder than he had before, but he could not stop himself. She was so wet for him. She felt so incredibly good.

For what it was worth, Anna didn't seem to want him to be more gentle. She took everything he had to give and panted her demands for more. Digging her nails into his hips as he rode her into oblivion. He started to feel her muscles clench around him and he pushed into her harder and faster, desperate to feel her come undone around him. He reached his hand down between them and rubbed that hardened nub that all of her pleasure seemed to center from, a silent scream coming from Anna's mouth and the overwhelming sensations.

He hadn't felt this way about a woman...well ever really. But he hadn't had this sort of physical obsession since Scotland. Even then, it had been different. He had been in love with Isla, for sure. But he loved her with the heart of a boy. Trusting and foolish and blind. He had followed her to her family home without so much as a thought to his own future. Arriving to find that she had never intended him to be a part of hers. He had been nothing to her. Just something to pass the time during the London season.

It had taken him years, and lots of whiskey, to accept the truth, but eventually he came to realize that the love he had for Isla was like the one you have for the stars in the sky: loyal, unreciprocated, and untested. In the face of real life, those feelings wouldn't hold up well.

Anna though, the things he felt for Anna could only be described as feelings felt by a man. He wanted to scream at her until she knew how damn special she was, he wanted to protect her from everything including idiots like himself, and he wanted to lock her in his rooms and never let her out until he knew every dimple on her skin.

"That's it, Angel," he whispered to her through gritted teeth urging her on, her shaking limbs and trembling sounds feeding his ferocious male ego as he watched her climb closer to completion. "Come for me, Love. Let go. I have you."

As Anna crested over her wave of pleasure, Eli continued to drive into her, wringing every bit of pleasure from her body before he let himself seek his pleasure.

"Anna," he grunted, "I'm so very close." He began to withdraw from her hot sheathe and Anna wrapped her legs around him, tightly crossing her ankles behind his back, trapping her to him.

He could no longer hold his desire back and he exploded deep within her. Bathing her womb with his release. The two of them clung to each other riding out the waves of their mutual satisfaction. Eli's arms quivered and he lowered himself to the bed, rolling Anna to her side so her breasts pressed into his chest; skin to skin, hard to soft. Eli whispered tender words of adoration into Anna's neck as she descended back to reality. And though she felt more satiated, safe, and desired than she had ever felt in her entire life; she couldn't bring herself to speak them back.