The Lair of the Green Dragons Pt. 01

Story Info
The green dragons are renowned for their lust...
6k words
4.39
14k
11
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The Ceremony of Dragons

The Lair of the Green Dragons

Part One

The blossoming plant had opened up a lighter, breathier tunnel scented sweetly with a perfume that Xigfeldo had only before seen on one instance and that had been in the chamber and pit of the ceremony itself, the festival in which he had been crowned the dragon princess. Lined with pink petals from the plant that he had just 'bested', he walked ever so slightly bow-legged, if only to better enjoy the sensation of the plant's seed sloshing about inside him, tail hole squeezed down within his cloaca against the spillage of such.

What a lovely little invention... He would have to speak to the green dragon princess about that, although it had only been a few ceremonies back that she had won her title, dubbed the most fertile in the land. There were even rumours that she was had laid the most clutches of eggs and her bloodlines were the strongest of all, even though that was something that the hastening silver-black dragon would swiftly test for himself. If nothing else, he'd already felt the warm, slick heat of her pussy wrapped around him and could not say by any means that he did not want to taste that again.

The tour that he was taking, of course, would bring him into contact with every species of dragons, from the greens to the blues and from the purples to the ferrum shades, travelling the length and breadth of the land that he called his own and, perhaps, even beyond it. It would all be worth it to explore lands that he had not yet set foot in and, of course, fuck dragons that he had never even before laid eyes on. It was no secret that Xigfeldo greatly enjoyed the pleasures of the body and had found himself keener than ever after the ceremony to explore and experiment further, a little nuance that Yverta's plant and its vines had been most complicit in allowing him to begin on. She really was as intuitive and thoughtful as others said!

The green dragon kingdom, however, was not in the belly of the mountain and he broke again into the open air all of a sudden, the tunnel ending so abruptly that it took his breath away. He could have expected anything out there but what he found was a small clearing, allowing sunlight to filter down through a soft, fluffy layer of off-white clouds, and then deep forestry. Thick and luscious, the heady swathe of moss and thick foliage spoke of the fertility of the land and he had no doubt in his heart that there was far more there than met the eye, a virility running through the land like the magic that laced his blood that kept it going even when times were rougher and more difficult than ever.

He breathed in deeply, the sweet aroma of the green dragons flooding his nostrils. One could have mistaken it for the natural aroma of the land and forest if he had not already known just what he was looking for and he wound his way through the trees as if called there by a higher power, trusting his feet to find a safe and secure path. Although his scales were tough and the healing magic in his blood strong enough to keep him from most harms, he would not have liked all that much to disturb forest creatures with sharper teeth and quicker wits than he in their natural environment. After all, he was a guest there and if there was one thing a guest should always do it was to treat the host with respect: that included the land too.

It was almost like delving deep into the mountain tunnels, rock closing in all on all sides, except, this time, it was the trees, the age-old bark telling a tale in the lines of it. One scored by what had to be a pine marten, another marked with the scrapings of squirrels and still another, respectably so, was stripped bare and white, scorched clean by a bolt of lightning. It was a stark reminder of what nature could do and, as strong as they were, dragons were not entirely invincible, regardless of how highly they liked to think of themselves.

The forest seeped around him, moisture clinging to his scales, rich and green and wholesome. Not that his home with the mountains and the lake, the forest where the deer liked to browse for choice shrubs, was not rich in its own way but the terrain was entirely different as he pressed on, though the signs of life were greater and greater by the second. A footprint, a green scale glittering on a branch, even the scent of them growing stronger and stronger. It was not like his own aphrodisiac but it could not help but have his cock slithering from its slit, held internally on normal course, fleshing up thick and full and as proud as ever, responding in kind. They wanted him, of course, to be hard and randy and that was most certainly something that he was not going to disappoint in as he moved towards the growing sound of voices, cock pushing and curling lightly, demonstrating its prehensile ability in its smoothness, a cock that anyone would have wanted inside them. Many had already.

The lair was like nothing he'd ever seen before, built in a clearing, although it was difficult to use the word 'built' in its true context. It had been constructed, in a way, but was entirely formed of twisting vines and brilliant blooms, many of which were very similar to the one that he had encountered in the tunnel system, their petals tinted with a golden hue that seemed apt to lead suitably sized insects into their bright centre, furthering the process of pollination. Life intertwined with life, the palace was formed as if like a castle with open windows and doors, although any openings were large enough for both the life of the forest and the dragons themselves to move through unhindered, the palace as much a part of the forest as they were of it.

With such a huge structure towering far above the tops of the trees, coniferous and deciduous alike, there was little clearing left and nowhere for Xigfeldo to hide even if that thought had even crossed his mind. Instead, he stood there tall and proud, waiting to be noticed, though that was an easy task in itself as one of the only shafts of sunlight glinted off his brilliant scales, highlighting the silver in a delightful sparkle. Embodying the best of both dragons, silver and black, the hybrid male smirked and licked his lips, enjoying the attention as the green dragons, quite literally, flocked to him, swirling around, chirping and chattering, eyes avidly enraptured with the stranger in their midst.

"It's her!

"No - him!"

"The newest princess!"

"Oh, someone fetch Yverta!"

"I think you'll find that I am already present, little one."

The green dragon princess herself, although she was not the only one of the green dragons to ascend to prince or princesshood during the breeding ceremony, stepped forward, though it would have been difficult to miss her. She held a regal presence about her, confidence exuded through the set of her body alone, muzzle lifted high, although she was already one of the largest of her kind. For although they were a more robust sort of dragon, hardly sleek and elegant, they didn't often grow too large, making Yverta an anomaly but a beautiful one that all revered and looked up to.

Smiling, her eyes met his over the heads of the other dragons, the others hastily backing off and clearing a space for him. It was no big question to ask what was going to happen between them, the scent of fresh flowers winding around him, making him want to leap forward and pin the randy dragoness into the ground right there and then. It was all, in fact, that Xigfeldo could do to hold off for a few more moments, wanting the tease of exchanging pleasantries, although he allowed his shaft to twitch in need still, drooling pre-cum. It would only make her want him all the more...

"Yverta," he purred, eyes alight and tail twitching. "What a pleasure it is to see you again..."

And, of course, Xigfeldo very much meant that, his tail curling back and forth lightly as the princess of the green dragons chattered her jaws at him in a way that he could only describe as endearing. It was almost birdlike in its presentation, although there was nothing avian about her, her body chunkier and bulkier than most, still walking on four legs like the majority of dragon kind in the world. Two short horns protruded from the back of her skull, rounded and smoothed from her work with plants, ground down by stone, and small, hard ridges of bone-like material lined her neck like harder scales, running all the way down to her back where the pink tint made itself known in a sort of dorsal stripe. Her claws were long and better-suited to digging than his and Xigfeldo did not doubt in the slightest that the strong dragoness could burrow her way through an entire mountain if the need and desire to do so took her fancy.

But it was only true to her heritage that she boasted greater strength from working the land, a dragoness of her flight that ensured that her clan prospered, their affinity with the earth and all that sprouted from it making them more than a force to be reckoned with. In all truthfulness, in many, many years gone by, they were the type of dragon that flourished the most even in the hardest of times, finding ways to make the land work for them even when the rest of the world failed and dropped from the sky.

"I didn't think you would take so long," she said, her smile pulling her lips into a softer, friendlier expression. "Did you enjoy my plant?"

Xigfeldo grinned and, raunchily, turned about to show her the underside of his tail, releasing a little of the withheld seed, which was revealed to be a creamy mixture of something like semen and sticky, green sap, clinging the slit of his cloaca as he allowed it to drool forth. Her lips parted and, at just the wrong-right moment, Yverta sucked in a breath, taking in a dose of his oily aphrodisiac, carried forth by the seed of her plant to coat his scales, sticking there.

"Oh..."

It was too much, would have been too much for any dragon, but no one minded the luxurious taint of his aphrodisiac residing cloying in the air, showing them what the scent of another dragon could do. It made them all want to step into him but it was Yverta who had the first choice on the drake who boasted both male and female sexes within his cloaca, his feminine passage closing and clenching teasingly, pumping out more and more of his sweet, sweet oil. One hit would have been more than enough to so very sweetly and softly reel in every last one of them but a second dose, ah, that was what would really bring them into the realm of fervent breeding lust. Xigfeldo smirked, discreetly. Who wouldn't want that?

Certainly not Yverta as she stalked him, circling him with a slow, rolling gait that may have been called lumbering on a dragon with lesser poise than her. No, she was far too elegant in how she held herself to be called something like that, lips quirking up on just the one side, light ridges of brown bone the same shade as the horns on her head dotted the line of her tail down to the tip, which was shaped like a spade. Whether that was suited to digging or defence was by the by but Xigfeldo just wondered how that would play into sexual liaison. It was certainly not something that she had explored with him when they had been fucking in the so-called after party of the ceremony where all of the previous champions came together for their fun.

He shivered, sucking in a breath, head swimming in a good way, drifting and swaying, leading him on into the sweetness that was her. The aroma of the green dragons was stronger than ever in their stronghold, something that he should have well enough expected, but Xigfeldo still languished on the edge of surrendering control, need building and building as his cock spurted and drooled almost as if he was climaxing right there and then. Yet, he had not yet taken leave of either his senses or his own manner of control.

"Has the time not come to spread our fertility and virility throughout the land, Yverta?" He breathed, toying with her on the edge of fantastical things. "You hesitate... No one here would mind a show."

Of course, the dragoness in question had no qualms about public sex, which was not a travesty at all in the dragon kingdoms and had never been for as long as any of them could remember, and her hesitation was merely part of formality as an ambassador for her kind. Yet even that formality and reverence could only be held in place for so long as she snarled and lunged for him, teeth flashing even though there was no fury or ill-intent behind them. Yverta would have crashed into the drake if he had not moved to meet her, laughing recklessly, necks weaving, bobbing, jaws clashing.

It was not in anger, however, or in any manner of bringing rise to a fight as they struggled for tentative, playful dominance, hearts pounding, Xigfeldo's jaws tipping to the side, inviting her to lock with him. It was an invitation that, of course, Yverta was only too eager to respond in kind too, tongues dancing together welcomingly in their version of a draconic kiss. It was not something typically done or performed by dragons but, well, he was up for anything and the green dragoness had shown a particular inclination for it, moaning into his mouth as her kind churred and shifted around them, cocks emerging and the thickly floral scent of their sweetness growing tenfold.

"Oh, I didn't think they'd do it here..."

"Is this your first time?"

"Is this how they bred in the ceremony?"

It was clear that their display of lust affected more than just themselves as others around them moved to enjoy themselves in the greatest and grandest orgy that the green dragons had ever seen - at least that was for the younger folk who had not attended the ceremony that time, even though they were of an age to at least watch. Dragons bred from the age of maturity but, of course, they could only participate in the ceremony after they were deemed to be at least somewhat experienced, which was perhaps something that put some off. What was the point in things, after all, unless they could compete themselves? If there was one thing that ran through the blood of every dragon in the land, it was the element of competition, regardless of how it presented itself. It was that among other things that made them one of the most interesting species of all.

Kissing Yverta too was more than enough to sweep all other thoughts from his mind, losing himself in the present moment, tongues tangling. They could not entirely lock lips, only their jaws, but the softer embrace of dragon lips was another sensation entirely that could be played out and teased into, their kiss driving them up into a high of passion. But the two of them enjoyed the tease of it all too, rocking and gyrating, lusts flourishing like the blooming of such buds that had come through in the course of spring. They couldn't get enough of one another, tails trying to twist around their bodies to reach each other too, even though the lengths of their bodies were such that they could not, unfortunately, manage to do that.

Not all dragons were promiscuous, however, and it was those that caught Xigfeldo's attention the most as their kiss broke, curious to see just how they enjoyed themselves on the outskirts of the gathering. They were small, hunkered down and into themselves, though their eyes were avid and a couple of them raised their heads slyly, tongues flickering out as they watched the show. Circling one another, Xigfeldo and Yverta strove to work out who was going to take the coveted top position for first breeding, tails lashing and eyes intent, the closeness of their bodies enough to brush scales into one another, his cool desire transferring to her prickling, green scales.

"Do they just watch?" Xigfeldo murmured conversationally, dropping his head to nuzzle up under her jaw, tongue flicking out against her lips. "You need to bring more of your dragons into the breeding fold, my dear, for their talents are surely wasted on the sidelines..."

The dragoness shook her head, though her concentration on his words was significantly lacking, which could not be helped. Her nostrils fluttered and puckered, though the time to ward off his scent had long passed, pussy hungry and flushed with heat, clenching and rippling for a partner breeding pole that her body desired more than anything else in the world at that very moment in time. And she would have everything she wanted too.

"Oh, not all of them are innocent," she murmured, licking her lips as she nuzzled down his neck, more intent on their own fun than that of anyone else's. "Some are but the others just pretend to be. Can't see...mmmph...the fun in doing everything behind closed doors but to each their own really..."

She was not about to change her ways, of course, as the others watched on, slipping down under Xigfeldo to take his cock into her mouth. The green dragoness twisted around him but her tail curling up and around his neck was the main event, drawing his nose insistently towards her pussy. Whereas her flexibility would not allow such a position under normal circumstances, it was more than possible for the elegantly slinky Xigfeldo, grunting and contorting, his long neck stretching out more than a little eagerly for the treat of her sex. Her pussy-lips glistened with her juices and pulsed noticeably, drawing him in, the drake unable to resist slipping out his tongue straight into her cunny, digging deep. It was not the only source of her scented essence, what posed as an aphrodisiac and relaxant to her kind, but it was the most direct source that he could tease his nose into, taking great, big, greedy gulps of it. It was not intoxication at all but a pleasure to slip deeper, his sense of reality shifting as he zeroed in on the present moment to the exclusion of all else. Not quite mindfulness in itself but simply enjoying himself so very much that thinking of anything else at all would be a travesty Xigfeldo was not willing to undertake.

No, it was much better to languish right where he was, adored and adoring, his tongue curling up and around the fleshy bud of the green dragoness' clit. It was tucked within her lips, a little nuance of their anatomy that kept it well-protected as it could not be scaled like the rest of their bodies. Her juices trickled and pooled around it and she moaned around his cock, sucking him deep into the back of her throat and deeper still into the pouch there, Xigfeldo teasing out all the sweet groans he could. With his lips crushed, very gently, up to her sex, her tail wrapped around his throat in teasing restraint, although neither one of them would have minded the intricate tease of being pinned, if it came to that. Their tails were stronger than most gave them credit for, what with most dragons having wings for flight, which tended to dominate any needed conversations, and they were more than willing to use them too, whether for sexual play or even when it came down to a fight.

Her juices coated his tongue as if they were sticking to it like sap, her essence thicker and headier than before. He could only deduce or assume that she was in heat, though the dragoness was more than strong enough in herself to resist the effects and urges of such a state in being even though, truly, just what dragon would want to resist that? The notion that she was perfectly primed to be bred and fertile, however, drove him on all the more frenetically to slurp and suckle on her clit, Yverta grunting and rocking against him as her own concentration duly wavered.

It was not enough to make her stop suckling on his shaft, however, swirling and wrapping her tongue around his eager rod. The dragoness even churred and purred, letting her lips vibrate, sending those tremors into his aching length, Xigfeldo hissing and rolling his hips in turn, eager for all she had to share with him. And there was so very much that they could take from one another as the heaving, watching crowd of green dragons made use of all around them too, fucking up against trees and feeding off their lust as it swelled and swelled like the heat of a rising storm.

12