The Lake House

Story Info
Sissy life on the Lake.
2.6k words
4.23
5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are on the patio at our Lake house.

My wife Joy, and her friend Amy observe as I lay back in my lounger.

I am wearing my favorite bikini, which sculpts my sissy tan.

My (hormone induced) boi boobies, perfectly defined bra tan; at first glance, anyone would assume they were seeing the chest of a small-chested girl, (who spent lots of time in the sun).

My hard nipples are perfectly centered; my areolas are puffy and protruding.

Every moment is sexual for me, the girls, unencumbered, merely enjoy my sex-charged submission.

I was always sensitive about my puffy fem-ish areolas...now I love them. And my nipples! They've always been so sensitive! And larger than other boys; I always wore loose shirts, lest they draw unwanted attention.

I loved the female body, and female clothing, which accentuated every curve.

I snuck my sisters' bras and panties, sashayed, imitating the female walk, admiring myself in the full-length mirror, then falling onto the bed and cuming like no other. No others' orgasm could be so divine.

No orgasm could be as delicious as a femboi-gasm.

In High school, I was slim and small, and would have been teased, but I began dating Joy, so I was validated, as Joy was a coveted, a demure, petite, beauty.

In High School, Joy was in no rush to lose her virginity, so we did lots of petting.

I was obsessed with her smallish breasts, with puffy areolas and large nipples, on which I sucked like a lifeline. I also enjoyed Joy's attention to my breasts. I have puffy areolas and oversized nipples, especially for a guy. (I wondered if other boys' breasts were as sensitive as mine).

Amy told Joy she thought I might be gay...(I'd be whatever she wanted me to be).

Joy kept me at arm's length, deciding if she wanted me for the long haul.

I dated no one else, while Joy dated many boys.

I remained totally devoted to her, and we evolved into a Dom/sub dynamic.

I came running at every summoning.

Amy had a pool, and one day I'd stopped by after working, and had no swimsuit.

Amy gave me a bikini bottom to wear, and a psycho-sexual bomb exploded. I LOVED how it looked! My (tiny) cock started growing.

I walked out and laid on a lounger, and my growing cock was the "elephant-in-the-room". They sort of attacked me, laughing, "You LIKE wearing a bikini, don't you?"

I nodded, while they tugged around the elastic, perfecting the fit, sizing up my bump, and Amy "accidentally" brushed my cock...smiling.

Amy became bolder, and I kept my hands to my sides, just letting this sexual moment unfold. Amy lightly stroked my cock, (on the outside of the bikini), and I palpitated. Then Joy began stroking my nipples...

No one spoke, as Amy nonchalantly stroked a single finger, from the tip of my cock to the bottom of my balls, while Joy went from one nipple to the other.

Orgasm was immanent! But there wasn't quite enough friction, so the tease drug on. Amy spoke, "You are so cute in this bikini. You can wear it for the rest of the summer. Would you like that?"

Eyes glazed, I nodded, and she continued, "You can wear the top too. Have you ever tried on a bra?"

The mere thought sent me over the top....Amy and Joy dressing me...seeing me wearing a bikini!

It was the single most powerful sexual image of my life!

I was so turned on! One would think I'd cum like a bull, but it was not so.

It was a "slow motion" orgasm. Inside the bikini bottom, my cum sort of just "emerged", and a wet spot began to grow.

They cracked up, "EEEWOOO! Go wash it out!.....it was my first "ruined" orgasm.

"Not in the pool! Go inside and wash in the sink."

I put the (wet) bikini bottom back on, and moments later we were frolicking in the pool. Most boys would be mortified, but this was the real me. In that moment, we three had shared my inner cross-dressing sissy, and a lifelong bond was born.

The rest of that summer, I wore the bikini bottom. We swam, and my dick would get tiny, which they loved, insisting I push it down, underneath, so I had no "penis-bump". While they laid on loungers, I kneeled and massaged lotion on their sexy bodies. They teased...not in a cruel way, but it was clear I was their (owned) sub-sissy. They often commented, "You are so cute in your bikini," and I just smiled, (my little cock trying to get hard, but trapped in my bikini....hoping they'd let me cum).

They referred to me as "Sis" or "Girl", like one of the girls.

Finally the inevitable happened...

"Would you like us to dress you up? See just how "feminized" you can look?"

I nodded, "Oh yeah."

My (slight) body hair was shaved...I stood naked as they shaved me, a super-sexy CFNM experience...the girls wearing their tiny bikinis, clinically applying shave cream, then shaving, then stroking my skin, quietly instructing, "Arms up," and my underarms were shaved, or "Spread," and they shaved inside my legs, and finally my pubes. My cock hardened, and they "clinically" elicited precum, which elicited moans from me.

I was their first "feminization" project. My little cock was rock hard, and they laid on the bed various lingerie items. It seemed unanimous, the "daintier" the better. Pink thong panties, a matching little "first-bra", and I was delirious.

They decided on makeup next, so I sat on a little stool, in my bra and panties, and they commented, "Oooh, that's nice"...."A little more blush"...."I love this lipstick," and when they were done, I was in shock....I was BEAUTIFUL!

They looked at my hardon, "That needs to go."

I begged, "Let me cum! If I cum it'll go down!"

I'd been hard in front of them before, but we always just went into the pool, and I'd soften. This was different, I NEEDED to cum!

They laughed, "OK, if we can watch."

(No problem...I wanted them to watch).

We laid on the bed; one on each side, and I pull my panty aside.

"Not like that," said Amy. "Take them off."

I dabbed lotion in my hand and began to stroke, while they watched, "I've never watched a boy do it."

In only seconds, and CUM....CUM BLASTED from me, all the way to my chin. I was in an orgasmic trance; and I distantly heard the girls giggling.

They dabbed their fingers in it...tasted it, and then Joy brought it to my lips.

I wanted to say No...(I had just cum)...but as she rubbed my cum on my lips, I submissively licked them, and she dabbed and she brought more to my lips...not a word was said, me licking my cum, and it went on for a while, until Amy interrupted, "Let's finish with our project."

By the time they were done, I looked like a girl, as beautiful as Joy and Amy....and was their sissy-slave for life.

After High School, I concentrated on my dot-com biz, (which did really well), while Joy, (and Amy), went to a college about one hour away.

I did not date, remaining a virgin, while Amy and Joy fucked plenty of boys.

I visited for many weekends. I discretely stayed in the girls dormitory, and the girls on their floor began to know me. They liked me; I was a (shy) nice (femmy) guy, unlike most "college-boys".

Amy and Joy had become bolder, sexually. One night we were hanging in their room, with four other girls; I was the only boy. They began to discuss that I was "femmy".

Joy told the girls of my love for female lingerie, especially panties and bras.

That I was her willing slave, and worshipped her panties many times, kissing the gusset, grinding my cock into the mattress, hoping she'll let me worship her bare pussy. Often, she'd raise her ass off the bed, allowing me to remove her panties...when she said, "Worship," it meant kissing only. Her other command was, "Lick," which meant orgasm would occur, at least for Mistress, not necessarily for me.

They openly discussed my servitude to Joy...and Amy.

Displaying her power, Joy ordered, "Take off your clothes."

There I was, my shaved body, naked in front of six college girls. It was a mixture of humiliation and titillation I'd never imagined.

They started asking questions, "You've never had sex with him!?"

"Not yet," Joy smiled, "I've always planned to, but he seemed so obsessed with servitude, it just never happened."

"Do you let him cum?"

"Sometimes," Joy said. "I like that he serves and worships me; sometimes I don't think about his orgasm."

They looked to me, "Do you ask her to cum, or if you could fuck her?"

I shook my head no.

"Why not?"

I answered, "I like serving Joy...and Amy. I've always masturbated after...when I got home."

Amy asked/demanded, "What do you think about?"

I answered honestly, "A lot of our "sessions", many times I've thought about our very first time, when you guys made me cum while wearing the bikini bottom."

Amy smiled, "We don't have bikinis, but we have lots of panties. How about a little fashion show?"

Joy handed me a pair, and I put them on, while girls Ooo'd and Aaah'd. My cock was tiny in my panties and Amy said, "Pull your peepee down, between your legs."

There was just the tiniest boi-bump, and they all laughed, "He SO looks like a girl!"

"Let's make him all girly!"

I put up no resistance. Even though I'd just shaved, they re-shaved me. They saved my pubes for last, and made a "show" of it, making sure I was fully denuded, and very hard!

Joy ordered, "On your knees," and I kneeled, legs spread, and hands locked behind my head. She then dabbed lotion in her finger, and began stroking my rear.

She smiled deviously, "Watch this," and I was under her spell, slightly moving my hips, her finger becoming more aggressive. She'd made me cum this way before...it amused her...my cumming from anal stimulus only.

In front of five girls, I didn't think she could do it, induce my orgasm, but I couldn't help myself, groaning, "I'm cumming!"

There'd been no penis contact....and it was not a normal orgasm...but a sissy-gasm. There was hardly any cum...it merely dribbled out, and ran down my cock.

Amy laughed, "That's it!? That's all your cum?!"

I was humiliated, and tried to say, "No! I cum better!" But it was lost in the laughter.

Joy scooped my (mini) cum onto her finger and brought it to my mouth.

As I submissively swallowed, that silenced the room.

Amy broke the silence, "That's a good girl."

Then I was dressed in panties and a cami, while they began other conversations, sort of dismissing me. I sat demurely until they left.

Some of those girls remained friends after college, attending our wedding, and events thereafter.

When Joy and I married, under my tux, I wore a flat chested bustier with garter straps, stockings, and panties, (all white). In front of appx 100 Attendees, we went thru the entire ceremony and reception, and I was constantly aware of my lingerie underclothes. I recited my REAL vows afterward, in my sub-sissy lingerie, on my knees, while Amy witnessed.

"Dearest Mistress Joy,

Thank you for taking me as your sissy-slave-husband.

I will serve you for life, in any manner you dictate,

and I will never make any demands of you.

I will love you with exclusive and undying devotion.

You OWN me, for life."

And I worshipped her high-heeled feet.

Amy videoed my "real" wedding vows.

That night, when we were alone, we recalled how I asked her to marry me.

She showed up at my house, saying, "A decision needs to be made. I need to know what is real, and what is fantasy."

In my rear yard, while she remained clothed, I stripped naked and kneeled before her. Looking up at her, I was sincere and solemn, "I can exist only as a slave, and never once have I imagined myself with anyone but you. Please take me as your husband-slave!"

"Elaborate," said Joy. "What does that entail?"

I explained, "I want to be trained, to your needs and preferences, in every area of our lives, but especially in the bedroom. I want to evolve sexually. I will inform you of my fantasies, but I will act only as you dictate. I will spend my life attempting to become whatever and whomever you dictate."

Joy: "I may want other Lovers."

Me: "As you wish."

Joy: "I may expose your sexuality to others."

Me: "As you wish, Mistress," kissing her (clothed) pussy.

Joy: "I believe you. You may be my slave-husband. You will tell me all your fantasies."

Me: "I crave, Servitude, Humiliation, and Feminization."

Joy: "Me too," smiling coyly....and somewhat sinister, "Henceforth, you will lick me clean, every time I fuck you." She began unbuttoning her blouse, "Starting now."

Inside, in bed, Mistress Joy straddled me, easing my cock into her tight, perfect pussy...the pussy that would "own" me forever. I was in ecstasy, but attentive to Joy's needs. She dictated the pace for her comfort and pleasure.

In mere minutes, "Mistress, I'm ready to cum!"

She smiled, "And after?"

"I will lick you clean! Now and forever!" And I came like never before.

Mistress Joy peered into my eyes, as my cock softened.

She was all business, sliding up to my mouth, "Now and forever."

I licked my cum from her pussy.

It changed me profoundly; I had surrendered my "maleness".

I was now a sissy cum-licking slave....HER sissy cum licking slave.

Joy and Amy do Yoga at our house.

I am compelled to "participate", if they deem so.

They're wearing tight, sexy Yoga outfits, while I wear sheer panties and a sheer bra.

My bikini tan is apparent, my femmy haircut, just hangs just below my pierced ears, my cock is soft and tiny...my sissification is on full display.

Amy knows a Yoga Instructor, who comes to the house to teach us...sometimes she brings another woman, who's learning to be an Instructor. Other women, (a few from our college days), join sometimes. Our Living room (upon moving some furniture) becomes the perfect Yoga studio.

Heaters are turned on; the room is 100 degrees, and we sweat profusely.

My tiny cock and boi-boobies are completely visible in my soaked bra and panties. The Instructors ignore my dress, merely barking instructions, "Reach! Stretch! Harder!" The workout is exhausting!

After, the heaters are turned off. The women head to our bathrooms, shower and change, while I remain in my (wet) bra and panties, preparing drinks and lunch. Our work-out room is transformed back to our Living room, with a huge picture window and a beautiful view of rolling hills.

The women return and I serve them....Mistress Joy points, and I kneel before her, and massage her feet while they eat, drink, and chat.

Then it's another woman...it goes on and on. The conversation is non-sexual, but it is "working on me". The longer it goes...the more feet I massage, the more submissive I become....I am dying to cum, and all the women know it.

"Sissy," Amy starts, "Would you like to remove that wet bra and panties?"

"Yes, Mistress Amy."

Now I stand before the women naked, hands behind my back, fully displaying my prominent bikini tan...and thickening sissy cock.

Joy interrupts, "Go shower, dress, and return....Quickly."

I return wearing my sissy-maid outfit. All black, thigh-high stockings, a bra, panties, heels, short skirt, collar, and light make-up. I spend the rest of the time serving drinks and snacks, and they converse, ignoring me. When they leave, it's "Bye Sweetie...you look divine! See you on vacation."

Vacations include Husbands...and the wives have already informed the hubbies.

I am prepared/trained to serve the Hubbys; same as the women.

I am one lucky Sissy!