The Lake House

Story Info
A lake house party ends with a surprise encounter for Emily.
4.2k words
4.53
28.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily glanced around the crowd, searching desperately for David's familiar face.

'He's more popular than I realised', she thought, praying that none of the beautiful women at this party were secret love interests of David.

Emily had met David at a party when they were both studying at Colorado State University. The moment they met, she started having feelings for him - he was tall, dark-haired, and very handsome. She never quite knew why he continued to be her friend; he could do so much better. Nonetheless she was glad for it, but could never quite get over her crush. Every time he laughed she felt butterflies in her stomach, and his smile melted her heart.

After college, both stayed in Colorado for work. David ended up running his own business, to no surprise of anyone who knew him; he was smart and charismatic, the perfect equation for a successful entrepreneur. Emily, on the other hand, worked as a journalist for a local paper. Not the most glamourous job, but she enjoyed her work.

To celebrate his success, David purchased a beautiful house in the heart of Colorado. The house was surrounded by acres of dense forests, and sat right at the edge of a lake, providing the most spectacular views from every window. He had invited Emily, as well as a "few of his close friends", to his housewarming party, which is where Emily now found herself feeling self-conscious in her skimpy bikini upon realising that David's "few close friends" were really "many unrealistically attractive friends".

Music pounding and the sweet smell of barbequed food wafting through the crowd, Emily built up the courage to search for David. She pushed through the group of people by the door, smiling and nodding a "hello" on her way through, and wandered nervously towards the smell of the barbeque. The music increased in volume as she approached, and she looked around to see everyone calmly chatting and swaying to the beat. Her nerves soothed a little when she realised no one was paying any attention to her, but fluttered back again when her observations were interrupted by a deep voice from behind her.

"Emily! I'm so glad you made it." David patted her on the shoulder, and swept her into a hug when she turned to face him. Emily's heart pounded as she felt David's bare chest press against her, his hands brushing her lower back.

"Hey David! Yeah, me too," Emily responded, grinning. "Congratulations by the way, this house is stunning."

"I know, right? I never thought I'd be able to call a place like this home," David said proudly. "I'll have to give you the tour later; I've got to get back to barbequing for now. Let me introduce you to some of my friends, though."

David started heading towards the lake. Emily followed behind him, weaving through the crowd, until they reached a group standing by the water's edge.

"Emily, this is Steve, Michael, Phoebe, and Rebecca," David pointed at each person as he said their name. "Guys, this is Emily."

"Oh it's wonderful to finally meet you!" exclaimed Phoebe, grabbing Emily in a hug and kissing her on the cheek. Emily blinked in surprise, and repeated the sentiment back to her.

"David has told us so much about you," Rebecca explained. "You met in college, right?"

Emily nodded and explained how they met. At some point during the story, David excused himself to get back to cooking, but promised to catch up with Emily later. She felt disappointed at his departure, but was enjoying speaking to his friends, so continued talking with them for a while.

Soon the conversation turned to sport, of which Emily knew very little, and her mind started to wander. She looked around at the other party guests, admiring their toned bodies and perfectly-styled hair.

'Everyone here looks like a movie star', she thought to herself.

It was at that moment that one woman in particular caught her eye. The woman was lying on a lounger on the deck between the house and the lake, and her tanned skin was glistening as though she had just left the water. Her long, red hair flowed off the edge of the lounger, looking like flames when the wind caught it in the sunlight. She looked incredible, and Emily couldn't help admiring her body while David's friends continued their conversation.

In fact, Emily couldn't help admiring her body for the rest of the evening.

Every time a flash of red caught Emily's eye, she would turn to see the woman drinking, or talking, or stretching, or just standing and looking out over the lake, and feel her heart pound.

'She is the most beautiful person I have ever seen', Emily thought, wistfully. 'She looks like a goddess.'

To Emily, she really did. Her hair was fiery, her skin was glowing, and she looked like a human embodiment of light. Emily told herself to stop getting distracted, to focus on getting David's attention, but secretly hoped that the woman had noticed her stolen glances. She had never dated a woman; not for lack of want, but for lack of supply. The newspaper Emily worked for was massively male-dominated, and the only women working there were quite a bit older than Emily. Before that, at college, Emily still hadn't come out as bisexual, as she wasn't sure at the time whether she really was. If there was any uncertainty in her sexuality remaining, however, it had gone completely now that Emily saw the woman lathering herself in sunscreen by the lake.

'I wish those were my hands on her body,' Emily dreamed, before mentally slapping herself.

Shaking herself from her fantasies, Emily spent the rest of the evening trying her best to ignore the woman, but failing miserably. It got even more challenging when the food had been eaten and the sun was setting, and everyone decided to go for a swim in the lake.

Upon seeing David beckoning to her from the water, Emily entered the lake and waded over to where he was standing next to the friends she had met earlier.

"Having fun?" David asked her.

"Yeah, this has been awesome. Thanks for the food by the way, it was so good."

"Sure, no problem. You wanna hang out for a bit?"

Emily's chest fluttered at the prospect. "Yeah, I'd love to."

David and Emily continued to chat with his friends, but over time the two of them gradually drifted away from the group and started talking alone. They were getting along well, talking about their jobs and their lack of partners, and reminiscing about old times. After a while, David decided to get a drink.

"I'm gonna go grab a beer, want something?" David asked.

"Sure, beer for me too please."

David waded off back towards the shore, and Emily stood gazing out into the lake.

A few minutes later, David hadn't returned. Emily looked over to the shore and could just about make out David talking to a friend in the dim light. Her heart sank, and she turned back to the lake, dejected. Unsure what to do, Emily waded a little further into the lake and enjoyed the feeling of the water swirling across her skin. She gazed at the sun slowly sinking over the horizon, already leaving the sky dark and moody.

Suddenly, she felt the water shift behind her, and a soft arm slipped around her waist from behind. Lips pressed against the back of her ear, causing her heart to flutter wildly in her chest.

"David?" She muttered quietly.

"If David had boobs, maybe," the lips at her ear whispered, giggling.

Emily didn't recognise the voice, and started to turn around.

"No, stay still," the voice hissed, causing Emily to freeze and turn back towards the lake. She felt the arm around her waist slide around, the hand running along the top of Emily's bikini bottoms and around to her hip. "I've seen you checking me out all night; you're not as subtle as you might think."

'The woman?' Emily thought with a shock, feeling electricity race through her veins.

"You're quite beautiful, you know. I can see why David keeps you around." The woman continued speaking in a low, sultry voice, right next to Emily's ear.

The hand on Emily's hip slowly inched into her bikini bottoms. It slid around to the front before making its way slowly down, eventually reaching the place where Emily's leg met her nether region. The hand opened, fingers going on either side of Emily's pussy and running along the soft skin there, causing Emily's legs to shake and her heart to pound. The deep water she was standing in just made the whole situation more arousing; they were surrounded by David's friends, some only two or three metres away from them, but no one could see what the woman was doing to her. No one could tell how wet she was getting.

"Who are you?" Emily said, her voice shaking.

"My name's Rachel. You can call me Mistress, if you prefer," Emily could hear the smirk in Rachel's voice. "Now, I'm going to touch you. And you're not going to respond to my touches. Everyone around us can't know what I'm doing to you. You're going to stay quiet, and you're going to stay still. Do you understand?"

Emily felt a wave of nerves take over her. She had no idea why Rachel wanted this from her, or how Rachel knew she would be into it. But she was. She always had been submissive, always had liked her partner to take control of her. In particular, she'd always dreamed of being dominated by a woman; and this wasn't just any woman. She caught a glimpse of Rachel's red hair in the last rays of sunlight as she moved around Emily's body to look her in the eye.

"Yes, I understand." Emily said, before she could even think. The green eyes staring soulfully into hers controlled her thoughts now.

"Perfect. Now, we're just having a conversation, yes? I'm asking you about your day, about your job, about your partner, and you're responding politely, and that's all that's happening."

"That's all that's happening." Emily echoed, dreamily.

Rachel's hand had not moved from inside Emily's bikini, and now her fingers slid into her slit, gliding over her clit. Emily gasped.

"Shhh, no noise, remember?" Rachel scolded. Emily quickly regained her composure and steadied her legs, thankful for the water keeping her upright.

Rachel slid a finger into Emily's slit, running it slowly up and down, pressing occasionally at her hole. Emily knew that if they weren't standing in water, her pussy would be just as soaked as it was then. Her heart was racing and she had trouble controlling her breathe as Rachel slid a finger inside her and started slowly fucking her.

"Good girl." Rachel said soothingly, as she slipped another finger into Emily's pussy.

Rachel's fingers began to move faster, pushing deeper into Emily and pressing against her G-spot. Emily focused her mind on keeping quiet, though it was near impossible with Rachel finger-fucking her while David's friends swam past them on their way out into the lake. She still couldn't comprehend what was happening, couldn't accept that the goddess she'd been admiring all night now stood in front of her, her fingers embedded deep inside Emily's pussy.

Rachel slid her hand out of Emily's bikini, causing Emily to sigh in a combination of desperation and relief. Rachel smirked, before hooking a finger over the top of Emily's bikini bottoms on both sides. Slowly, she pulled Emily's bikini down, sliding it over Emily's feet and taking it in one hand.

"That's much better." Rachel said as she lifted Emily's bikini bottoms out of the water and waved them in front of her face.

A moment of clarity hit Emily as she realised that she was now nude from the waist-down, surrounded by strangers. She almost asked Rachel to give her back the bikini bottoms so she could return to David, but her train of thought was quickly cut off when Rachel slid her hand back between Emily's leg, slipped two fingers inside her pussy again, and then pressed a third finger gently against Emily's asshole.

Emily gasped audibly. She had never had anything in her ass before; it wasn't something she'd thought she wanted before this point.

"Silence." Rachel hissed, quickly pushing her finger all the way inside Emily's ass as punishment. Pain shot through Emily from the intrusion, but she gritted her teeth and managed to stay quiet.

Rachel saw Emily manage to control herself, and rewarded her by sliding her finger most of the way out of her ass. She began very slowly fucking both her holes with her fingers to ease Emily into having something inside her butt, as she was clearly new to it.

"Virgin ass, I see," Rachel said. "I can't allow that to be the case."

Emily felt Rachel's fingers withdraw from her pussy and butt, and fear suddenly took over her as Rachel moved her hand fully over her ass. She squeezed hard, feeling Emily's tight cheeks in her palms, running her hand over the soft skin. She position her fingers at the entrance to Emily's ass, and slowly pushed one finger inside.

Emily managed to stay quiet again, her teeth and fists clenched tightly to keep from pushing Rachel away. Rachel's finger moved in and out of her ass, faster and harder with each stroke. Despite herself, Emily started to enjoy it. The feeling of tightness as Rachel stretched her asshole was pleasurable, and seeing some of David's friends chatting in the water just in front of her while Rachel's finger was inside her gave her a thrill she'd never felt before.

Just as she was adjusting to the feeling in her ass, Rachel pushed a second finger in. Emily had to snap herself back into reality to keep from moaning as she felt her ass stretch. Rachel slowly fucked her with her fingers, moving them inside Emily. After a couple of minutes, Rachel slid her thumb into Emily's pussy, fucking both holes at the same time. Emily arched her back, her breasts thrusting towards Rachel as she felt a climax coming.

Just as Emily was reaching the edge, Rachel brought her back down. She pulled her fingers and thumb out of Emily and ran her hand up Emily's stomach, causing Emily to groan in disappointment. Emily stopped suddenly when she realised what she'd done, looking into Rachel's unimpressed gaze.

"What was that?" Rachel said, glaring at Emily in disappointment.

Emily looked down, disappointed in herself.

Rachel slowly ran her hands around Emily's waist and up her back. In one quick motion, she untied Emily's bikini top and pulled it away from her body. Emily gasped and crossed her arms over her chest, very aware that the water didn't quite reach her breasts. She stood completely nude in the water, surrounded by people she didn't know, with the man she'd been secretly in love with for 2 years standing just on the shore, and a woman she'd just met smirking at her failing attempts to cover herself.

"Drop your arms. Now." Rachel said firmly, in the smooth, seductive voice she was so lucky to possess. Emily reluctantly did as she was told. Her breasts weren't unattractive; on the small side, but perky with small, pink nipples.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you? Making noise when your Mistress told you not to?"

Emily nodded. Rachel smiled approvingly, before reaching up and taking one of Emily's nipples in each hand. Suddenly she pulled, hard. Emily clenched her jaw and tried not to let a tear escape her eyes at the sudden, sharp pain. Rachel held Emily's nipples stretched for several seconds, but it felt like an eternity. When she finally let go, Emily let out a deep breath through her nose, still unable to un-clench her jaw. Her nipples hurt, but no matter how much she told herself that everything that was happening was wrong, she couldn't help but feel incredibly aroused.

"Better. Now, it's my turn. You're going to suck my nipples until I'm satisfied." Rachel said.

There was no lenience in her voice, and Emily knew she didn't have a choice. She nodded her agreement.

Rachel reached up and untied her bikini from around her neck, letting it drop down. Her breasts were beautiful; round, with hard, tan nipples. Emily tried to ignore her nerves, and allowed herself to sink into the water. She carefully took one of Rachel's nipples in her mouth, and began gently sucking.

Hearing Rachel's moans in response to her mouth turned Emily on even more. She started gently nibbling on Rachel's nipple, and occasionally flicked her tongue back and forth over it. Rachel was clearly enjoying it, and Emily kept glancing around to make sure no one had heard her.

At one point, Emily glanced to one side and saw a couple just a few metres away, staring at the two of them. They'd clearly figured out what was going on in the darkness, but to her own surprise, Emily didn't care. She just sucked harder, causing Rachel to let out a sharp exhale, smiling to herself at the act of exhibitionism.

"Okay, that's enough. It's time for my pussy now - lick it." Rachel instructed, picking up the strings of her bikini top and tying them around her neck.

Emily helped Rachel remove her bikini bottoms, who then placed them on the surface of the water with Emily's bikini. Taking a deep breath, Emily ducked under the water and positioned herself between Rachel's legs. Carefully, trying not to take in any water, Emily slid her tongue into Rachel's slit, running it over her clit. While part of her wished she could hear Rachel moaning, the roar of the water in her ears was a huge turn-on for her. She had no idea what was going on above the surface, and she was okay with it.

Gently, Emily pushed her tongue into Rachel's pussy. It found its way inside her, and Emily gently fucked Rachel's opening with her tongue. She felt Rachel squirm on her mouth, which only served to arouse her more as she moved her mouth over Rachel's clit and sucked.

A few seconds later, Emily moved to get some air. It seemed Rachel had other ideas, however, as she pushed Emily's head back down to her pussy. Desperate to please, though also afraid of the lack of oxygen, Emily sucked Rachel's clit back into her mouth and slid a finger inside her. Rachel pushed Emily's face into her pussy, clearly enjoying every moment. Emily sucked and licked her clit while her fingers fucked Rachel's pussy, feeling her soft walls squeezing them.

After another twenty seconds, Emily was desperate for air. This time, when she came up, Rachel moved her hand and let her surface. Emily gasped in as much air as she could, exhausted from being underwater. It took her a moment to realise how loudly she was breathing, and that multiple people were now staring at her. She quickly sunk low enough that her breasts were underwater so no one would notice that she was naked, though embarrassingly she realised it might be too late.

"Good girl. But you're not done yet," Rachel said, smiling down at Emily. "Eat my ass, slut."

Emily paused for a moment. She'd never been a butt girl, and the idea of licking someone's asshole would ordinarily disgust her. With Rachel though, she thought she actually might enjoy it.

Nodding acceptance of her instruction, and glancing around one more time to make sure they weren't still being watched, Emily ducked back under the water and positioned herself behind Rachel.

Rachel reached down and spread her cheeks for Emily, who quickly moved her face forward til her mouth was against Rachel's ass. Once more, Emily carefully slid her tongue out, this time onto Rachel's asshole. She slowly licked up and down, tasting Rachel, savouring it. She wasn't disgusted like she would expect; in fact, she was loving it. Rachel was gorgeous, and even her ass was hot.

She felt Rachel squirm under her tongue again. Proud of herself for pleasing her Mistress again, she continued licking Rachel's ass. She continued licking until she was desperate for air, and she began to move around to Rachel's front to rise back out of the water. Rachel put a hand down and stopped Emily, pushing her behind her back again.

Emily rose out of the water behind Rachel, only to find, to her horror, that Rachel was politely chatting to David.

12