The Lake House Ch. 07

Story Info
I had asked Bill what a DP felt like.
6k words
4.63
4k
4

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
241 Followers

The alarm went off at 7 like normal. Bill told me that I wasn't going anywhere. Sean wasn't due there until 9, so I was staying in bed with him until 8.

"But Bill. What are we going to do for an hour."

"Sleep."

I went to spoon with Bill and found that he was hard. I twisted around and pushed him on his back. I dove down on his cock.

I thought briefly about climbing on, but I was a little sore from last night. At one point, Blake had me on his cock going in doggie style, but he was standing up. I was bent at 90 degrees and Bill was supporting my shoulders as he was feeding his cock to me. After Blake came in me, it was Bill's turn. I wasn't used like a rag doll for the whole 2 hours, but I always had a cock in my mouth or ass or both. And I enjoyed every one of those 120 minutes. By midnight, Bill was kicking Blake out of the room, and we headed to bed.

"If you're not careful Jack, I'm going to expect this every morning."

"You have to get up at 7 if you want this."

"That mouth is put to better use sucking on my dick."

I went to town on that 8 inch cock. I was swallowing a load from him within 5 or 6 minutes. Bill pushed me over and returned the favor. When he was done with me, he gave me a big kiss.

"Let's take a shower, then I'll go start on breakfast, and you can wake Blake up."

"How am I going to wake him up?"

"I think you'll think of something."

30 minutes later, I was in the kitchen having coffee. Blake came out a moment later. "Did you send that guy in to wake me up?"

Bill looked at him. "Yes I did. Looks like it worked."

"Do you know how he woke me up?"

"Since you're here, I'm guessing the same way he woke me up this morning."

"You're right. It does get the blood circulating in the morning." Blake came over and gave me a tap on the head. "Sean's coming over this morning. Right? What time?"

I told him that Sean should be here by 9 and that we would be mowing for about 90 minutes.

"Ok. Maybe I'll go hit the golf course."

Bill suggested that Blake wait. "Jack. Why don't you send a text to Sean and see if he wants to play golf after you're done mowing? We can make it a foursome."

I went a grabbed my phone and sent the text off.

About 5 minutes later, I received a text back: My mother says as long as I'm home by 6, I'm free until then. I'll bring my clubs. See you at 9.

Bill said to me. "I hear that Jim plays golf. Maybe we can get him out on the course while I'm up here."

Blake laughed. "Just don't bet him. I think he hustled me out of $5 yesterday."

"He'll be here after 9 today. He told me that you owe him $5. You can pay him then. I asked him to come and look at those cameras."

Blake hit the shower and I was out front when Sean pulled in the drive. We headed across the street to work on the O'Neal's lawn (my old house). I saw Jim pull up in his squad car. He waved at me as he walked up to the front door. Bill let him inside.

"Jack pointed something out to me and I wanted to show it to you."

"Is this something that you want an official report on?"

"I don't think that'll be necessary. Let me show you first."

Bill took him out to the dock and showed him the camera, and then they walked over behind the other tree that I pointed out and they looked at that camera.

"Those aren't my cameras."

They were Jim's. "No. They're not. They're mine. I put those up 2 years ago when I discovered your website. I thought that I was protecting Jack. I was planning on taking them down, but with Jack living here, I figured that it would be after he went to school."

Bill said that is what he had thought. "Look. I'm happy that you're concerned about Jack. I hope that you know that I'm concerned about him too."

"Do you want them out now, or can it wait?"

"Can you give me access to the videos? I may just use them as part of my security system."

"I can give you access. I would recommend that you get some tied into your system though."

"If you've got a few minutes, I'd like to show something to you."

Bill took Jim into his office. He turned on the video of Jack and Carl. "I thought that you'd like to see Jack's audition tape. I think that you'll see that he enjoys what he's doing."

"Just so I'm clear, he wanted to do it, or you asked him to do it?"

"Actually, I told him that I didn't want to ask him, but I also told him that if I wasn't being selfish, I'd be asking him to do it. I left the decision up to him."

"Are you using this on the website?"

"It's good enough. I've given Jack the final say about it though. I told him that his mother would eventually see it. My question to you is, if Helen sees this, how is she going to react?"

"I can't say for sure, but I can tell you that she knows, or at least suspects that Jack is gay. She's been waiting for Jack to talk to her about it. My best guess is that once the original shock wears off, if she knows that Jack is happy, healthy and safe, she'll be fine with it."

Jim was looking at the video. "This is actually pretty good. It's even a little funny."

"I think so too. I've already told Jack that no matter what he decides, he's not getting a contract for a lot of videos, at least not until he finishes college. I want him to have that degree."

"I don't have the time to watch this whole thing. Is there a way that I can view it later?"

"I can send it to you in an email."

"I don't want to hide it from Helen and if I actually have it in my possession, that is what it feels like I'm doing."

"Then, until it goes on the website, you'll only be able to view it here."

"Ok. I've got to get back to work. Thanks for being understanding about those cameras. Let me know if and when you want them removed. I'll send you a link that will give you access to them."

When Jim left the house, Sean and I were working on the front lawn. I ran up to say hi. "Did Bill show you the cameras?"

"Yes he did. I think they may be leftover from the previous owners. They look old. The old lady passed away last year. We've left them up for the time being. Good catch. They were tough to see up there."

Jim looked at Bill and me. "Do you guys have plans for the 4th?"

Bill and I had not discussed this. I answered. "Nothing right now."

"Helen and I are working, but if you come over after 6, we can grill some hot dogs and burgers, maybe have a salad."

Bill said, "Why don't you let us handle that and the two of you can come over after work?"

"I'll talk to Helen about that. Thank you." Jim gave me a hug and went to get in his car. Blake came running out and gave him his $5.

Sean and I finished the lawn and we all piled into Blake's SUV and headed to the golf course. We had 20 minutes on the driving range before teeing off. The pro came out and talked to me about my swing. He had a set of clubs that I could use on the course.

Blake was trying to talk Sean into a friendly $5 bet on the round. Sean wasn't sure he wanted to bet. Bill stepped in. "I'll take that bet."

Blake looked at him. "You're going to bet me straight up? No strokes?"

"No. Sean is going to play you with no strokes. I'm betting on Sean."

"Oh? Well, how about $5 - 3 ways then?"

"You're on."

Blake had to pay $10 at the end of the round. I heard him grumbling as they were putting their clubs in the SUV.

We watched a movie after dinner, then Bill and I went to "our" room. Blake was flying solo tonight.

My alarm went off at 7 again on Sunday. Bill grumbled. "I'm going to throw that phone in the lake. I'm on vacation."

I had Bill wrap me in his arms and we slept until 8:30. I awoke to Bill playing with my nipples again. I got the lube, got us ready and climbed on. As I bounced up and down on his dick, I kept playing with his nipples. At one point, Bill bounced his hips up causing me to fall forward. I went to pick myself up by placing my hands on his pecs, but my hand slipped and it rubbed along his side just under his armpit. He shuddered.

"What was that?"

"That was nothing."

I ran my hand across the area again and Bill flipped me over on my back.

I looked into his eyes and smiled. "I think someone is ticklish."

Bill kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close. Then I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Fuck me Bill. Make me yours." I kissed him again.

Bill taught me how to make waffles for breakfast. He had me frying some bacon and he went to wake up Blake. Blake came stumbling into the kitchen. Bill handed him a cup of coffee and pointed to a place at the counter.

"I noticed that you didn't send the little devil in to wake me up this morning."

"I was teaching him how to make waffles."

"Right."

Bill set a waffle and some bacon in front of Blake. "Let us know what you think. You're our guinea pig."

Bill got some blackberries and some syrup out of the fridge and set those in front of Blake as well. Blake got his waffle set up and dug into it. "This is good. Thanks."

As Blake was chowing down, he asked Bill, "Have you got anyone coming up for the 4th?"

"Actually, Frank and a friend of his are coming up this afternoon. They'll be leaving on the 3rd. You and Wally are still planning on coming back next weekend?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Blake got up. "Thanks for breakfast. I'm going to take a shower and hit the road." He bumped fists with Bill, then came over and gave me a brief hug and a brief ass grab.

I hugged him back. "Thanks for driving me back up. I'll see you next weekend."

Blake headed back to his room. I looked at Bill. "Frank? Is that the guy that gave me the tour of the stadium?"

"Yes. He and his girlfriend are coming up for a couple of days."

"So he's bi?"

"Yes. Actually almost all of my performers are bi, and a few only play with guys on camera. They're straight everywhere else."

"How does that work?"

"You're going to have to explain it to me. I'm gay." Bill came over and gave me a deep kiss.

Frank and his girlfriend, Haley, arrived at 4 o'clock. Bill suggested that we go out for dinner before it became crowded. We went to the bar down the road. Haley and I were under 21, so we couldn't drink. Frank and Bill abstained. "I'll make a pitcher of margaritas when we get back," Bill offered.

With said pitcher in hand, he proceeded to pour four drinks. We settled in the chaises on the patio and enjoyed that evening on the lake. Since Frank was a trainer for the football team, Bill asked about the team this year. Harbaugh had been hired a couple of years ago, and suddenly there was excitement in Ann Arbor on football Saturdays again.

Bill returned to the kitchen to make more margaritas.

I filled Frank and Haley in on my dorm assignment for the year. My eyes kept drifting towards Haley.

Haley sat up. "It's still nice enough to sit in a swim suit. Come on, Frank."

I was thinking. You'll never know if you don't try it. "We sit out here in the nude all the time."

That put a smile on her face. She started to remove her top.

Frank sat up and removed his top.

I was already taking my shorts down. The top could come last.

Haley was wearing a sports bra. I watched as she took it off. This was the first time that I was in the presence of a girl with her bra off. They weren't huge, but I loved them.

I glanced down at Frank. He might have been going commando, because he was already nude and laying back down on the chaise.

I realized that I had stopped taking off my clothes while I was watching Haley. I quickly worked on my shirt and I was down to my jock strap.

"Damn Jack. You look great in that jock strap." Frank was looking at me.

"Thanks Frank. I think it highlights my best feature." I did a twirl to show him my ass.

"Bill told us if you okayed it, we could see your audtion tapes."

I looked over at Haley. She was just taking her bottoms down. I think she was going commando as well. I was surprised to see that she had a nice size cock, and it was hard.

"She's all top, Jack."

I looked to Frank. I had seen him in a couple of videos. He was about my size, maybe a little lighter. Smooth with a 6 inch cock. I enjoyed the video where he got DPd. I had asked Bill what it felt like, but he said that he couldn't tell me. He'd only been on the receiving end twice and that neither was a DP. I was one of those times. "What does a DP feel like?"

"That's one of the reasons that I invited them up. The best way to find out what it feels like is to experience it." I looked up. Bill had come out with the margaritas.

He looked at Frank. "You work fast."

"It wasn't me." And he pointed at me.

Bill passed around the drinks. Haley had sat down by now as well. I caught myself staring at her.

Bill said to me. "She's magnificent, isn't she? I tried to get her to audition, but she wouldn't. I showed her your picture and asked her if she would like to assist you in experimenting. I would like to film it as one of our private videos."

"You're filming, so Frank will be her partner."

"Actually, first you and she will fuck Frank, then if you want, Frank and Haley would fuck you. You weren't really specific about which position you wanted to occupy."

I sat down and took a drink of my Margarita. Bill knew, but he wanted me to experience everything. He had told me that he had never experienced it as a bottom. "What if I wanted you and Haley?"

"I don't want to hurt you. Let's see how you do with these two. He leaned over and kissed me. He sat down and took a drink of his margarita. "Is it ok if they watch your audition videos?"

"Sure. How about now?"

Bill got up, grabbed his drink and held out his hand to Frank.

That left Haley and me. I held out my hand and she got up. She let go of my hand and ran her hand across my ass. I was still in the jock strap. "Damn, you do look good in those." We walked in the whole time with her hand on my ass.

Bill had it set up to show on the 80 inch TV in the living room. Frank and Bill had sat down on the big sofa. There was enough room between them for both Haley and me. I could either be flanked by Bill or Frank. I sensed that Bill wanted me next to Frank. I sat down and Haley was on my other side.

I looked at Haley's cock. She was hard again. I hope that my ass did that to her. She looked to be bigger than Frank. She had a nice set of balls on her. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "After we cum in Frank, you're going to need to suck on my tits. The size may be enhanced, but they're extremely sensitive. It's the fastest way to get me recharged."

That may be the single hottest thing a girl has ever said to me. I looked down at her seemingly 7 inch cock, then at her tits. If she wanted to be called a girl, I wasn't going to argue with her. She might be my dream girl.

My audition with Bill came first. When it was done, Haley asked: "That was your first time on camera?"

"Yes." I wasn't thinking about the video that Bill had shot of me with Peter and Wally. I asked Bill if he could put that video on next?

Frank wanted to know what I was talking about.

Bill pointed to the screen. I had not known that Bill was taping this, but after I saw it, I was so turned on that I jacked off for a trucker on I-75 southbound. "This was actually the first time on camera."

The whole video was like 5 minutes. Bill added the picture that was taken at the end with my cum covered face.

Haley asked. "Are you going to use that on the website?"

Bill told her it was too short.

I looked at Bill. "What if you make it a free download to promote my tape with Carl?"

Bill paused the new video. "Are you telling me that you want me to put this up on the website."

"Once I go to school. Yes. The money will be good."

Frank spoke up. "Let's see this thing."

When the video was done, Haley turned to me. "You made me believe that you were totally into your uncle fucking you."

"I've got to admit, that part way into the shoot, I substituted Carl with another guy that I've been fantasizing about. They have a similar build."

Bill knew who Jack was talking about, but Frank and Haley didn't. Haley was the one that asked. "Your uncle?"

Jack smiled. "No. Just a guy that I know."

Haley tried to tickle Jack. "You're not going to tell us?"

The tickling was working, but Jack was resisting. "It's on a need to know basis only."

Haley doubled her efforts. But, Jack wasn't that ticklish. He just smiled.

Haley got up and put her cock on my mouth. I looked at Bill and he had started filming. It wasn't his phone, it looked more like a camera of some sort. I took the cock in my mouth.

I felt Frank's mouth on my cock. I only had 4 1/2 inches, but that didn't mean that I got any less pleasure out of it. Frank wanted to make sure that I was hard before he had me lay down on the sofa. He lubed up my cock and his ass, then he mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position and started bouncing on my cock. I've only fucked Bill, so this was a new feeling for me. I noticed quite a difference right away. This hole was not as tight as Bill. That does not mean that it did not feel good.

After a minute or two of this, Haley pushed him back on me, and picked up his legs. I felt her lay her cock on top of mine, and then she started to work her cock in on top of me. I am so glad that Bill decided to have me try this.

I came within five minutes. Haley said, "Stay in as long as possible."

I felt her cock sliding across mine. I cannot tell you how good that felt. I never went limp.

After another 5 minutes, I felt Haley's cock spasming, and I felt her cum across my cock.

Bill said cut. We looked at him. I'll make some more margaritas and be right back. He grabbed our glasses. I figured that I should find some towels to sit on the couch. Frank was going to need it. He was already leaking a lot of cum. I leaned in and took a taste. "If you continue that Jack, I'm going to start fucking you before Bill can get back here with the drinks."

I ran off and got the towels. When I got back, Frank asked me if I wanted to smoke a joint?

"I think we have to go outside to do that." I looked outside and it was getting dark. It was after 10. "Meet me out on the patio." I went to the kitchen and told Bill. He said he would bring the drinks out there.

I turned the patio lights off, so we wouldn't attract bugs. Also, we wouldn't be a beacon for anyone on the lake. Frank and Haley never dressed. Frank had a couple of joints out and was lighting one up. I sat between the two of them.

"If you like pot Jack, I can leave this up here."

"I think that I would have to ask Bill about that. It's not legal yet." It was going to be legal in January. I had no idea what the sheriff department might think about it.

"Sometimes I forget that the rest of the state is not like Ann Arbor. They haven't arrested anyone for pot since 1965." He passed the joint to me. I took a small toke and passed it to Haley. We had passed it back and forth a couple of times when Bill came out with the drinks. "Do you like that stuff Jack?"

This was only my second time smoking. I was starting to get horny again. If I get horny everytime that I smoke, it might be worth having around. "I do like it."

Who was I kidding? I was horny all the time without the pot.

"Are you able to leave some up here Frank?"

"Sure thing. I've got almost a full ounce in my suitcase."

After 20 minutes, we went to Bill's room. Haley had me sucking on her nipples and playing with her tits. It didn't really look like she needed help to stiffen up, but I wasn't going to argue. She laid down on her back and had me climb on facing her. She told me to start bouncing on her cock. She had a nice cock, especially for a girl. She pulled me in for a kiss, and I felt the bed shift. Frank had climbed on.

I had taken Wally, Blake and Carl. Carl was the thickest of the 3. But the sensation that I had when Frank started working his cock into me was indescribable. I can see why Bill said that this would be the best way to find out what it felt like.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
241 Followers
12