The Lake House Ch. 12

Story Info
Jack goes to Chicago, then camping.
4.7k words
4.7
2.9k
5

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
247 Followers

I met Bill in the terminal of the Saginaw airport. I had only flown once before (well, twice if you include the round trip). While we were waiting to board, I told Bill that Sean and I were going camping next week.

"Good. I wish that I had thought of that. I'd love to get you in a two man tent."

I don't know why, but I was a little pissed at Bill. Before I left the house, I checked the surveillance cameras for the time that our "visitor" was there to impersonate Jim. Nothing. When I thought about it, it made sense. Bill knew that I would check the cameras if I were curious enough. So, actually, I don't know if I was pissed at Bill or at myself. But when Bill said this, I was no longer pissed. "Thank you, Bill."

We talked about where Sean and I were going. I really didn't have much information on that. Sean said he would get us there. We were taking his pickup. I only knew that the campground was in the Upper Peninsula. Living that far north, I've been over that bridge a bunch of times. I never liked going over that bridge.

They announced boarding for the first class passengers. That was us.

As we stood up, I asked Bill about the truck that Sean saw out front of the house. "Sean said he saw Jim's truck out front yesterday."

Bill and I walked to the gate, in front of all of the "coach" passengers. While we were waiting to scan our tickets, Bill leaned over to me and said, "What makes you think that I wouldn't rent a truck similar to Jim's, just in case?"

I've got to give it to Bill. He trumped my ace. There would always be that slight doubt, and I thought that was what Bill wanted. When it comes right down to it, it was what I wanted as well. The whole idea of the get together was to see how I responded to the idea that Jim was fucking me. I've only been having sex for a short time, but Bill was making sure that I had plenty of options. The short time that I was with "Jim" was in the top 5 or my experiences. If I knew it was Jim, it would be a solid number 2, behind the night that Bill took my virginity. Then I thought about Stephanie. Maybe that would be a tied for 2nd.

We arrived at O'Hare, and were met by a guy with a placard with my name on it. When I went up to him, he asked me for my ID. I showed it to him and he welcomed me to Chicago. He asked me if we had any luggage to claim.

Bill said, "There is one piece." He handed the claim check over and we waited while the guy retrieved our luggage.

I looked at Bill when he left. "This is unbelievable."

Bill looked at me. "We could've grabbed our own luggage, and taken the subway down to the hotel, but I thought you might like this better."

The subway? They have a subway? Detroit had a "People Mover", an elevated subway, but it was one track. I forgot that Chicago has a "subway system". "Can we ride the subway later?"

Bill laughed and gave me a hug.

We went to the hotel. It was called the Ritz-Carlton. Bill told me that Carl and his wife would be meeting us for dinner.

"Carl has a wife?"

"Yes. Most of the performers are married or have a steady partner."

Wow. I had so many questions. "Where are we eating?"

Bill laughed. "We're eating downstairs. Coat and tie are required."

Bill didn't tell me to bring a fucking tie. "I don't have a tie."

"Well, it's a good thing that I brought that extra luggage. It has a suit, shirt and a tie for you. You'll have to provide your own socks, underwear and shoes."

I can do this. "Thank you, Bill. How long before we have to go downstairs?"

Bill and I traded blow jobs, then took a shower. It was a spacious shower for a hotel room. We went downstairs at 7 and met Carl and Midge. Midge and I wound up sitting next to each other.

Midge leaned over and said, "I saw the video of Carl and you. I had to jump on Carl and ride him when you were riding him."

I didn't know how to react to that. I looked at her, and she hugged me, and said, "You are so fucking cute."

Bill laughed, and Carl said, "Midge, leave him alone."

Now Midge was laughing, and she said, "Oh shush. You told me that he was the most fun that you had on a shoot in 5 years."

Carl just shook his head. The conversation eventually got onto more generic things, although I couldn't give you the transition. I suspected Bill was driving the train on that.

When dinner was done, I was certain that Carl was not the pseudo-Jim from yesterday. I don't know what convinced me, but I was certain. I really liked Midge. She was funny and obviously in love with Carl and he with her.

When we got back to the room, Bill hung my suit up and fucked me long and deep. I loved these sessions with Bill. Bill seemed to know just how far to take me with the prostate stimulation, then he would back off. Bill fucked me doggie style on a regular basis, but our favorite was the missionary position. I always enjoyed looking into his eyes as he fucked me. There was a lot of kissing, and Bill sucking on and licking my nipples. He finally let me cum and was close behind. We started spooning. While Bill hugged me, I thought about Sean and Stephanie, and eventually fell asleep.

The Cubs game that we were attending was actually on Thursday afternoon. Bill said that was the only way to watch the Cubs. The photo shoot was Friday morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at what looked like an industrial complex. "They'll be able to take your pictures here, and I will be talking with a Vice President in regards to an advertising contract," Bill told me.

When we went inside, Bill went with me as far as the studio. He dropped me off there and he was escorted to another location.

Before they left, our escort introduced me to the photographer. "This is Ian. He'll steer you through the shoot. He's handled a lot of newbies, so let him guide you."

Ian showed me to an area where I could shower and change into a jockstrap. He showed me 5 of them laid out. "Just wear the one on the left first. If it goes well, we may be able to get shots with all of these." He pointed at a doorway. "I'll be in there when you're ready. Walk right in."

I was thankful for the shower. I was worried that I would look sweaty, although that might be what they want in a jockstrap. Ok. Shower it is.

I was dressed and ready in a little more than 5 minutes. When I got into the studio, there were a couple of cameras and some lights set up in front of a screen. Ian showed me where to stand. When he positioned me, he had his hand on my ass. "Just relax, Jack. Think about showing that jockstrap to your boyfriend."

My boyfriend. The first face that came to mind was Sean. I was startled and it was gone. Bill rushed in to fill the void. I finished the shoot with this jockstrap with only thoughts of Bill in my mind.

Ian had me change into another jockstrap. "I want you to imagine showing this to an older lover."

Carl didn't even enter my thoughts, although he was the only older guy that I knew that had fucked me. I never considered Bill as an older lover. My "fantasy" Jim was all that entered my mind. I remembered that huge cock, and when I looked back over my shoulder, I think I licked my lips.

I was hard as a rock. "We need to take care of that Jack"

"I'm sorry." I went to return to the changing room.

"Wait. I can help you." Ian got on his knees.

I walked over to him, and he lowered the jockstrap. Ian took me in his mouth, licking from the bottom to the top. "I'd like to spend a long time on this, Jack, but we're on the clock."

Ian started jacking me off. He kept licking the tip of my dick, but his hand practically wrapped the entire 4 1/2 inches. In less than 3 minutes, he had me cumming. When it was obvious that I was close, he put my dick in his mouth and gave it a good suck. I was able to shoot my entire load into his mouth.

He looked around the ground when it was done. "Good. Looks like I got it all. Go get the next suit on."

When I returned with the next jockstrap. Ian asked me, "Have you ever had a big, black cock, Jack?"

Yes. I had. I nodded.

"This time. You're modeling for him."

Blake loved the way I looked in jockstraps. I even wore one in front of him and his ladyfriend this weekend. For this shoot, I just imagined his look when I walked out to the gym in it.

Ian then had me change again. "This time. I want you to model it for me. I want you to entice me."

Ian was close to 6 foot and slim. I looked at him and he was not wearing a shirt. Well, it was hot in here with these lights. I saw no hair on his body. I had to believe that he was no more than 30.

As I was facing him, I imagined what he was packing under those shorts. I did some poses while facing him, then turned around and showed him my ass. After a moment, I looked over my shoulder, and I didn't have to imagine what was under his shorts. He was wearing the same jockstrap, but his was packed.

"That's it, Jack. You want me to show you what is under this jockstrap. Show me that you want it."

I looked into his eyes, then down to his crotch.

"Bend over and look at me between your legs, Jack."

I knew that this would open my ass to him, but I wanted to. I did as he instructed.

"Just bend over half way. Look at the ground in front of you."

I held it there for a moment.

"Ok. Look at me."

I bent over in half, and looked back at him between my legs. The jockstrap had been removed. Ian was 7 to 8 inches of slim cock, smoothly shaven around the groin. He was stroking his cock.

"I helped you out, Jack. How about helping a buddy?"

I waved him forward, and he laid his cock across my bare ass. I spun around and got on my knees, then looked up at him. "After all, all I got was a blow job."

Ian laughed and pulled my mouth onto his cock. It was closer to 10 minutes before he fed me his load.

Ian walked me through the last jockstrap shoot. I wondered how long it would take him to get hard again, but when we were done, he told me to get dressed and he would meet me out front.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the office, Bill was meeting with Pietro Suarez. Pietro was in charge of advertising for the company that designed and manufactured the jockstraps. Pietro had Bill take a seat opposite a desk. "I've been an admirer of your website for a long time, Bill. How can we help you?"

"I'd like to show you a video." Bill showed the video of Frank getting DP'd, but only until the last piece of clothing was removed. It was a jockstrap made by this company.

"We have comments posted on these videos. There were 6 comments from viewers inquiring about the jockstrap."

"I noticed that they were our jockstraps." A couple of the performers were wearing jockstraps.

"I had someone respond to those comments saying that they believed they were from this company."

"Ok." Pietro wondered where this was going.

"Are you able to find out if certain emails placed an order and when?"

Now, Pietro understood where this was going. He picked up a phone. "Do you have a list of the emails and when the response was sent to them?"

Bill handed him a piece of paper. There were 6 email addresses and a date next to them.

Pietro gave the email addresses and asked for dates of any orders from them. "While we wait, can I watch the rest of that video?"

Bill resumed the play of the video on his tablet. About the time that Frank received two cocks in his ass, Pietro's phone rang. Bill paused the video.

Pietro wrote some things down and hung up the phone. "Four of those addresses placed orders after they received a response. One of those four had placed an order prior to this current one. There is something else."

Bill was hoping for something else. "What was that?"

"For two days after the last response, we had an increase over average daily rate plus 1 standard deviation by 10 percent. I'd like to see if that could be repeated."

Bill made his proposal. Every few videos would feature the jockstraps, and there would be an ad for the jockstraps at the side of the screen on the home page, with a note that jockstraps are provided by this company. They would do a 3 month trial period at an agreed price.

When Bill and Pietro finished their meeting, Ian and I were waiting for them outside of the office.

Pietro looked at Ian. "How did the shoot go?"

"I think you'll like the shots. I'll go through them tonight and have them in your inbox tomorrow morning."

"Thank you, Ian."

Pietro looked at Bill. "Can I take the two of you out to dinner?"

Bill told him, "Jack and I are staying downtown, and planned on seeing a show tonight."

"What show?"

"Shear Madness. I've seen it a couple of times and I think that Jack would enjoy it."

Pietro smiled. "I love that show. Would you mind if I joined you? I can call my wife and see if she will join us."

Pietro made a couple of phone calls. "We're all set. I called the theater and got 4 tickets together. They will refund the price of your tickets to you, and you'll be a guest of the company. Sheila and I can show you a nice Tapas place near the theater for afterwards."

Pietro and Sheila were a great time. They asked me about my plans for school which covered much of the after show conversation, then Pietro explained the advertising deal with the jockstraps. Sheila asked me if I were on that website.

It was kind of dark. I think that I may have blushed, but wound up saying, "I have a video being released in Oct. It's my first."

Sheila looked at Bill. "Could we get a copy of that video without subscribing?"

Bill looked at me, and I said, "I can send it to you."

Sheila thanked me, then we were talking about Chicago. As we were leaving, Sheila was talking to me and Bill and Pietro were hanging back. When we got back to the hotel, Bill told me what they were discussing behind us.

"Pietro wanted me to ask you if you would be interested in getting together with he and Sheila the next time you are in Chicago."

I was surprised. "What did you tell him?"

"I told him that he didn't need to ask me, he needed to ask you. I'm just telling you in case he, or she, should call you. You apparently made quite an impression on Sheila."

Sheila and Pietro were my mother's age, even older than Bill. Sheila was a really nice looking woman, prettier than my mother and my biased opinion thought my mother was attractive. I never thought about being with an older woman.

"Would you be there?"

"That's up to you, too. If they ask for a repeat in the photo shoots, I may not be able to come with you. You would be on your own. You've got time to think about it, because it can't happen this weekend. They had commitments."

I thanked Bill for telling me. "I may have more questions later." I knew that Bill was giving me as much advice as he would at this point. I could ask more later. I wanted to tell Sean about this and see what he thought?

On Saturday, Bill took me to the Natural History Museum, then we spent a couple of hours on Navy Pier. Navy Pier made me homesick for the Lake House up north. Chicago was a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

We flew back to Saginaw on Sunday morning. We had taken the "El" to Wrigley Field, so Bill had a driver hired for the airport. When we parted in Saginaw, I gave Bill a big hug. I wouldn't be seeing him until Friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean and I worked out on Monday morning. I think that I was missing Bill, and don't remember flirting with Sean. We worked out, swam (in the nude) and laid out on the patio. We took the jet skis out and found no boats by the island. I gave him a blow job where Peter and I hooked up earlier in the summer. Sean did not reciprocate, but I could tell he was really nervous, so I didn't push it.

When we got back, we laid out on the patio for a bit more. I told him about Sheila and Pietro.

"You've got a MILF interested in you?"

I smiled. "She is a MILF. But that might not be what they want me for."

"So you think Pietro wants to fuck you in front of her? What do you get out of that? Tell him that he can't fuck you, unless you fuck her."

I smiled. I knew Sean was smart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean picked me up at 9 the next morning. It was going to take about 3 hours to get to the campground. Sean and his father camped on a regular basis, so he had all of the equipment. It was going to take about 90 minutes to get to the Bridge. About 10 minutes from the House, Sean asked me about Stephanie. "So, did Stephanie turn you straight?"

I looked at him. "No. But she gave me plenty of things to think about. I really enjoyed being with her."

"What about Bill?"

I tried to explain my relationship with Bill. I told him that Bill wanted me to experience other lovers.

"Is that what I am, an other lover?"

I looked at Sean. "No. Bill gave me the confidence to come on to you. If anything, you are like a bonus."

"A bonus? So you're not in love with me?"

I looked at Sean. I wasn't sure how to answer this. Yes. I loved him, but I loved Bill as well, and I wasn't sure what to think about Stephanie. I would have to research that subject some more.

"You don't have to answer that question. I'm sorry."

I was still looking at Sean. "I think that my relationship with you is more like a friend with benefits. I'll be honest. If I had to give up the friend or the benefits, I would give up the benefits first. I don't want to lose you as a friend, so yes, I love you. It's just not the same as Bill."

I looked around. We were headed south on 33. "We're headed South."

"Yeah. We're going to a different campground than I told you about."

"Downstate?"

"Yes."

"Good. I never like going over the Bridge."

Sean laughed. "Neither do I, but I'm taking you to a surprise campground."

We went down near Battle Creek, and eventually pulled into a campground in the middle of nowhere. The sign at the road said Creek Ridge. Sean and I went in to check in. They required that we show our IDs. Sean got a pass for the gate and our campsite number. He handed me the brochure that included the rules for the camp.

One of the first rules was "clothing optional" followed by "No Sex in Common Areas."

"You brought me to a nudist campground?"

"It's a little more than that."

I looked over the brochure. "You brought me to a GAY nudist campground?"

We arrived at our campsite. Sean said, "Let's set up the tent."

After we set up the tent, Sean and I had a pop at the picnic table. "I'm going to be honest with you Jack. I came here for me. I wanted to see if anyone else at the campground drew my interest or if it was just you. I find you extremely sexy, but I haven't noticed any other guys turning me on. On the other hand, I find a lot of girls that will get me hard. Heather reinforced that."

"You find me sexy?"

Sean laughed and shoved me off the end of the bench. I stood up and dusted myself off and started taking my shirt off. Sean asked me what I was doing.

"The brochure said that clothing was optional."

When I was down to a jockstrap, we heard a whistle from a few sites over. I twirled around to give them a money shot, then sat back down on the bench. I was actually worried about getting a sliver in my ass. "I'll take it off if you will."

Sean looked around. The guy that whistled yelled out, "Go ahead kid. We're all men here!"

Sean stood up and stripped to his boxer briefs. He didn't glance at the guy that interacted with us, but he did look around, and dropped his shorts. I stood up and removed my jockstrap and told Sean that I thought there was a pool over there (I was pointing). I suggested we grab a towel and go lay out by the pool.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
247 Followers
12