The Lake House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad pulled into the truck stop and parked the car at the pump. He said, "I'll fill her up, you guys head in for some food."

Mum hopped straight out of the car and went straight for the diner ahead of us. Alice took a second to adjust her dress before slipping out, and I glanced down at the wet patch over my pants. She had made a mess. Alice looked down at me and shrugged, "Your own fault."

I chuckled. "Don't I know it."

I followed Alice away from the car and stopped outside the diner. I pulled her close and said, "I have a hard cock to take care of. Your little brother would love to shove it down your throat again, but if I wore you out, I understand. I'll be in the bathroom." I walked away and looked over my shoulder to see her watching me. I really hope she followed.

The public bathroom was gross, but what did you expect. I checked the stalls and was glad they were empty and leant against the sink. If Alice didn't show in a few minutes, I would just jerk myself off, but I had hoped to get her in here and blow my load either on her face or in her mouth.

The door to the bathroom swung open, and I smiled as Alice stepped in. She flicked the lock and leant against the door. "Little brother, I think you've earned something special."

I smiled and approached her. "Really?"

She nodded and said, "I want you to bend me over these sinks and fuck my wet cunt."

I groaned at her words.

"I want to be full of your cum as we sit across from our parents."

I grabbed her and hauled her to stand before the mirrors. No foreplay. I was rock hard, and Alice was still dripping from my playtime in the car. I just wanted to be buried inside. "I'm going to break you," I said. Popping my button open, I tugged down my jeans and boxers and let my cock spring free.

Alice tugged up her dress, revealing her ruined panties. Her thighs were still slick with her juices.

"I'm going to fill you with so much cum that you won't need to eat."

Alice smiled at me in the mirror, and I tore the panties off her. The fabric ripped and I dropped them on the floor. I pushed her legs apart and grasped the perky but cheeks before me. I pried them apart and stepped forward, I was flush against her.

My cock slipped between her legs, and the head glided across her sensitive lips. She moaned and pushed back against me. "Fuck me, little brother."

"With pleasure." I pulled back a little and then pushed up into her tight tunnel. I groaned loudly as her walls stretched to fit my length inside her. She was so hot, so gripping. My fingers had barely gotten a sense of how tight she was.

"Ben! I'm so full," she cried.

I pushed until her smooth lips touched my pubic hair. "So, fucking tight." I gave her barely a moment to brace herself before I gripped her hips and pulled back. My cock slipped out almost the whole way before I thrust my hips forward and dived back into her heat.

"Yes!" Alice cried.

I set a hard pace. I was in no rush for this to end, but I was going to make sure Alice never forgot which cock gave her such pleasure. No other man would ever give her what she wanted. She was mine.

"Ben, so big."

I smiled and reached down to grabbed her thighs. I spread her legs even wider and lifted her feet off the ground. We no leverage of her own, I used my strength to sink even deeper than before. Her ass cheeks squashed against my stomach as I pounded into her.

"I'm g-gonna cum!" Alice stumbled over her words. Her walls constricted around me, and I moaned as they pulled me in and didn't want to let go.

"Cum, Alice. Cum all over my cock."

She cried out, and her whole body shook as her orgasm slammed into her. I kept my brutal thrust up as she rode out the waves of pleasure. Her legs trembled in my arms, and I smiled as she whimpered with every thrust.

I stopped my thrusting and let her rest her feet back on the ground. My hard cock still buried in her folds, not yet ready to blow my load in her. I kissed her shoulder and said, "How do you feel?"

She whimpered and pushed back against me.

"Do you want more?" I moved my hips, and she cried out.

"So sensitive."

I chuckled. And pulled my cock from Alice's folds. I rubbed it along her lips and said, "Do you want me to cum in your mouth or your cunt?"

Alice turned around to face me, her arms holding onto the sink for dear life. She looked down at my cock and said, "I need you cum inside me cunt."

I picked up her legs again and wrapped her legs around my waist. "As my big sister wishes." I pushed myself back into her abused whole. It greeted me with a tight squeeze, and I groaned as she shivered around me.

Alice whimpered and cried with every thrust. Her pussy so sensitive from my playtime and the hard fucking I had given her that everything seemed too much. I captured her moan in my mouth as I kissed her. She tasted so sweet, and feeling her cries pushed me closer.

The sink under Alice's ass creaked as I increased my speed. If it broke I wouldn't care, I was going to fill my sisters cunt no matter what.

Alice's fingers dug into my skin, and her walls clenched me. "Coat my cock," I said, and she exploded. The tight grip tugged me to my end, and I grunted as my cum shot into her gushing channel.

She cried, and her legs tightened around me. "Yes," she moaned and kissed me.

I smiled against her lips and slowed my thrusts to enjoy the ride as our pleasure washed over.

The mixture of my cum and hers began to drip from her pussy, along my cock and onto the floor. I loosened my grip and said, "No, cleaning yourself up." Stepping back, my cock popped out of her cunt, and she dropped to her knees.

"Can I clean your cock?" Alice asked.

I nodded.

She wrapped her lips around my softened cock and cleaned away our mess. By the time she was finished, my cock had half hardened.

I helped her to stand and said, "I want that cum to stay inside of you until we get to the house. I'll clean you out later myself."

Alice nodded and said, "I'll need to get some clean panties, or it will go all over you in the car."

My phone buzzed, and I huffed. Dad wanted to know where we were, they had the food. I told him we would be right there and grabbed Alice's torn panties from the floor. I pushed them into the valley between her dress and said, "Wouldn't want any young boys to find them, would we?"

to be continued...


12