The Lake House Pt. 03

Story Info
Jackie, Kylie and Chris finally meet.
5k words
4.65
4.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_j71
Chris_j71
25 Followers

Day 2 after lunch

Jackie bursts in the door of the lake house. "You're not going to believe what happened to me!" She yells, awaiting an answer. "She must be downstairs"

When Jackie reaches the basement she notices the newly set up porn studio. The dildos, fleshlights and vibrators ready to spill off the shelves at any minute. Infront of them was an expensive looking camera and a lap top.

"Like what you see" Kylie suddenly says. Dripping wet, wearing a tight black one piece swim suit. "I tried out the hot tub without you but I think we should get in together later this afternoon." Grabbing Jackie she plants both hands on her ass, pulling her into her. Her fingers reach far enough around she can feel Jackie's moist thigh gap.

"You're not going to believe what happened!" Jackie says pulling her lips off Kylie's. "Once I got home Chris met me at the door. I felt so slutty talking to him knowing I was full of your cum but within minutes he was on his knees licking it all out of me! He even told me how good it tasted and then asked me if I squirted all over him!" She shrieks. Both girls giggling. "He hasn't done that to me in soooo long, what's the chances he wants to do it an hour after we made love!"

"I wonder if he wants some right from the source" Kylie laughs, pulling Jackie's hand from her tit to her tenting swimsuit. As she lets go Kylie grabs her bottoms and pulls them to the side, letting her cock breathe.

"Oh no!" Jackie says, "this is mine. Ive felt so empty all morning!". Stroking Kylie's hardening dick she drops to her knees, her free hand sending clothes flying. "Gluhhhhhh" Jackie gargles as she forces her throat down. The giant cock stops at the entrance to her throat. "Mmmmm" she moans, frustrated she can't get past.

"Uhhhh fuck you're a good little slut" Kylie whispers, "It's time to start your training". Jackie's eyes are looking up at her own, ready to pop out of her head. Kylie grabs Jackie's head with both hands and pulls her cock back until her head is surrounded by Jackie's lips. "Gguhhh guhhh ggguhhmmm" Jackie gargles as Kylie starts to force herself deeper down her throat. "That's it, goooood girl" Kylie purrs watching her dick sink further out of sight with every thrust.

Jackie could hardly move. It was all she could do to stay conscious while Kylie face fucked her. It seemed like an eternity in between the breaks she was getting, giving her seconds at a time to fill her lungs up again. Concentrating hard she lifts her hands up, one wrapping around the inches of shaft still not in her throat while the other cups Kylie's balls.

"Worship!.. my!.. cock!" Kylie pants, working herself into her lovers throat. Jackie's hand around her shaft comes to life, rotating back and fourth. She squeezes her hand around Kylie's balls making her buck. Kylie is rock hard, Jackie is giving her 110% while getting her mouth destroyed. "I'm getting close!" Kylie says pulling her cock out of Jackie's mouth.

"Uhhhhhhhh" Jackie's chest fills. Her perfect boobs bouncing as she gets her breath back. "Mmmmmm I love it" Jackie purrs, smacking the giant dick on her face. "Use me Kylie, I want to be your new fleshlight. I want you to fill me with cum over and over again" Jackie stands up and forces her precum slick tongue into Kylie's mouth. "Mmmm" they moan together. Breaking the kiss Jackie steps back to the edge of the bed and climbs on. Her feet and ass slightly hanging off, she starts twerking. Putting on a show for Kylie.

*slap, slap, slap*

Kylie's hand comes down on the bouncing ass hard, making Jackie moan while leaving obvious hand prints.

*Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack*

Changing directions Jackie cries "ohhhhhh ". Kylie's slaps landing up into her pussy. Having never felt such force on her little slit, her back arches. Each slap thundering through her body.

"Have you been leaking all morning?" Kylie asks admiring the wetness on her hand. "I bet you were fucking soaked thinking about your little cuck boyfriend eating a load from your freshly bred cunt". Her wet fingers tease around Jackie's hole before sinking in, curling down to find her sensitive spot. "Lucky for him there's lots more where that came from!"

"Uhhhh fuck baby!" Jackie whines as Kylie's fingers fly in and out of her. "I need it!"

Kylie doesn't need any more persuading, her soaked hand rubs the tip of her cock. Lubricating it with Jackie's juices. "Ahhhh"Kylie moans as she pushes into her lovers once again tight pussy. "You're sooo tight, it feels so good! My cocks been waiting to stretch you back out ever since you left!" As they reach the halfway point of cock, Kylie grabs a fist full of hair and pulls the cock drunk slut up, pulling her out of doggy style. Their bodies land together, Kylie standing while Jackie's kneeling on the edge of the bed.

Jackie starts to squirm. Kylie's giant head pressing down on her g spot. "Oh my godddd" Jackie cries as her lover rotates her hips, the giant cock head grinding against her most sensitive spot. The pressure is overwhelming, Jackie's sweet little pussy starts cumming. Her grip tightening around Kylie.

Kylie knew she could make Jackie cum over and over again. Her hands holding Jackie's arms to keep her pressed hard against her, but she was on a mission. She was determined to bury her length in Jackie.

With a shove Jackie is pushed back into doggy style. "Fucckkkk" Kylie moans pounding her cock into Jackie. Every time she slams in halfway, her cock arch's between the force and Jackie's cervix. She can feel Jackie slowly opening up.

"Oh! My! God!" Jackie yells into the pillow, "You're so fucking deep!". Kylie's thick rod doing everything it could to split her in half. "Don't stop! I want to take it all!" Her hands reach back and grab her cheeks, spreading herself to let Kylie in even deeper. Suddenly a new feeling takes over her, a mix of pain and pleasure as Kylie finally finds new depths of her vagina.

"Im going to break you!" Kylie roars. "Your Pussy will never be the same!". Her dick had gotten through Jackie's first interior wall and she was hungry for more. Pounding her way through Jackie's screams, Kylie feels it. She's so close to bottoming out in Jackie! Her balls now slapping against Kylie's clit with every stroke.

"Uhhhhhhaaaaaa!" Jackie cries. She had never been fucked this deep! Kylie was rearranging her organs making room for her giant cock, turning Jackie into her living fleshlight. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhh" Jackie screams as she feels Kylie's hips land against her ass. Kylie holds herself all the way in relishing the pleasure of feeling Jackie stretching around her. Her lovers cock had broken through her cervix and the giant head was in her womb. A low guttural moan releases from her lips as her body starts to spasm. The new found pleasure too much for her. "Hhuuuuhhhhh".

Kylie was ecstatic. Finally balls deep in her new girlfriend, her cock resting inside her allowing her body to resize itself to accommodate her. She could feel Jackie bucking below her, she even heard liquid hitting the floor meaning Jackie was squirting. All of a sudden there was no more bucking. No more screaming or moaning. "Oh no baby!" Kylie whines, reaching down she grabs Jackie's hair and rips her head up off the bed. She had fucked her unconscious! The feeling of her womb being entered had been too much and the pleasure over took her. She had literally fucked Jackie's brains out. With her rock hard monster still buried inside Jackie, "I'm still going to enjoy this" she says to herself.

It was like a dream. Jackie had started seeing stars as she felt Kylie press all the way into her. She didn't want to stop, her brain wanted more but her body couldn't handle it. With a sudden flash she feels it. Waking her up to Kylie's huge cock plunging all the way in and out of her! She had passed out and Kylie just kept pounding her! "Mmmmm uhhhh uh uh" her cock drunk state preventing her from even putting words together.

"About time you're back!" Kylie growls. "I've been waiting for you to wake up so you could feel this!". Kylie's hands wrap around her neck. Using Jackie like a sex toy she was right on the edge, she had pushed through it until her girlfriend came to so Jackie could feel Kylie cumming. Her balls were boiling, the hot cum was ready to find a new home.

"Ahhh, uhhhhhhggggg" escapes Jackie's lips, accompanied by spit she had been drooling into the bed. Kylie was rock hard and with one last thrust she holds herself hilted in her. Cum launches from her cock, spraying like a fire hose she paints the inside of her womb white with love.

"Holy fuckkkkk!" Kylie moans feeling the huge load leaving her, completely filling Jackie.

They stayed still for a few minutes, the only thing moving was Kylie's monster pulsing inside Jackie.

"This is my favourite part baby" Kylie purrs. "When I pull out, I want you to stay where you are. I want to see how much I stretched you while my cum runs out of you"

Jackie still couldn't put words together, looking over her shoulder to lock eyes with her lover is all the acknowledgment Kylie needs as she slowly pulls herself out of Jackie, the empty feeling taking over the pleasure of being so full.

Kylie steps back and admires her work. Jackie's once tight slit was now a gaping hole, destroyed by her thick shaft. She massages the perfect ass as litres of her cum slowly trickle out of Jackie onto the bed, running further down to the floor. Kylie notices a pink hue to some of the cum, she had literally ripped her way into Jackie's womb. The poor girl would be sore for a couple days, however she was now resized for life. With a smirk Kylie walks over to a shelf and picks out a large glass plug. "I guess we will have to use another hole next time" she thinks to herself. Dipping the plug into the puddle of cum on the bed Kylie brings it to the entrance of Jackie's asshole. "This is going to help you later but I need you to relax. It's going to hurt at first"

Jackie was completely sexually satisfied. She was in pain but as Kylie's cum runs out of her it also brings her pleasure. Still cum drunk and only half hearing Kylie's words behind her Jackie just moans as she feels a cold sensation on her back door. The tip of the slick plug easily slides into her before she realizes how quickly it flares to a large girth. "What is tha-!" Jackie stops. Kylie had plunged the plug inside of her, stopping her mid sentence! "Ouuuuuu baby" Jackie sleepily moans feeling the cold glass inside of her. "I hope she doesn't think her dicks fitting in there!" Jackie thinks to herself, collapsing into the bed.

Kylie was now excited. Jackie was preparing her ass for Kylie's cock, even if she didn't realize it. "Oh right can't forget that" Kylie thinks as she reaches over and hits the "off" button on the camera, her smile reaching ear to ear as she thinks back on the video they had just made, even though Jackie was completely unaware.

Day 2 after lunch

Chris

"Man I'm fucking bored" Chris says to himself, staring at the monitor in front of him. With a few clicks he's back onto his favourite sites, watching videos of she males cumming. However somethings different, normally his skinny cock is rock hard seeing rope after rope fly across the screen. Today while watching he's still soft. "I guess I'll do this later" he mutters.

"Maybe Jackie's comming home soon" he thinks to himself while pulling out his phone.

*hey babe, you comming home soon*

Send.

Thinking about eating her out yesterday, his dick moves in his pants. "She tasted so good!" Chris says out loud as his phone buzzes.

*hey Chris, I still have a lot of work to do here. Going to spend another night! Love you*

"Fuck" he sighs. A moment later, "If she's not comming home tonight I should surprise her! I'll go grab dinner and head out to the lake house"

With a skip in his step he heads out the door, hoping Jackie would let him go down on her again when he gets there.

...

He had picked up Chinese food and filled his car up on his way through town. His whole drive he thought his usually dirty thoughts but his cock still hadn't gotten hard. As he turned down the road to the lake house he was hoping Jackie would change that.

Pulling into the driveway he sees Jackie's Range Rover parked beside a slick looking Audi. "Oh she must be doing a showing" Chris says to himself. "I've been around for walk throughs before.. I hope she doesn't mind"

Day 2 dinner time

Jackie, Kylie cross and Chris

"Someone's pulling in" Kylie says. "Small car.."

"that's Chris! Fuck!" Jackie reply's. "I've been trying to figure out how to tell him but I didn't think he'd drove out here to find me!"

The two girls were lounging in the living room, naked.

"I'll tell him if you want" Kylie whispers into Jackie's ear putting her arms around her. "Do you want me to be mean and have him leave or do you want it to be nice and I'll make him our little slave?"

Jackie's mouth drops. Unsure of how to answer.

"I'll bet you that I can have him sucking my cock in less than an hour" Kylie purrs into Jackie's ear.

"What if I want you all to myself?!" Words finally break Jackie's lips. "Plus I really don't think Chris will be into it.."

"Well what are we going to bet?" Kylie says cutting Jackie off, as her hands grab both of her breasts. "How abouuut if I win, I get to fuck your ass?"

"Why do I feel like you're going to win either way in this bet?" Jackie whines remembering the glass plug in her ass. "I'll give you an hour with him alone, I'll be in the hot tub if you need me". With a kiss Jackie's ass sways down the hallway heading for the hot tub.

"Maybe I should put some clothes on" Kylie thinks to herself. "I don't want to win this too fast". She hurries into the master bedroom to put on a short dress, almost identical to the one she was wearing when she seduced Jackie for the first time. As soon as the dress slipped over her semi hard cock she heard the door finally open.

"Hellooo, thought I'd surprise you for dinner babe!" Chris loudly says into the lake house. "Jackie?"

"Jackie's down stairs" Kylie whispers as she walks out of the bedroom. Her buldge swaying in her dress.

"so-so-sorry" Chris practically mumbles "I didn't know you were here! I thought I'd come and help Jackie finish up, she says she's been working really hard!"

"She has been working really hard, you really have an amazing wife" Kylie says through a smirk.

Chris recognized her. As soon as he laid eyes on the chest piece tattoo he knew she was the girl from the video he had been watching so often. Her perfect little tits and tattoos on display as she glides over to him.

"Have I met you before?" Kylie asks, not giving him a chance to reply. "No no I don't think I've met you, but I think you know who I am". Kylie walks past Chris, who's completely ga ga over her already. "Jackie never told me you have such a nice bum!"

"Uh uh gee thanks.." Chris says trying to puff his chest and ego up.

Kylie sits down on the love seat. Her legs cross and her eyes flare up at Chris as he turns to face her again. "So you do know who I am? I think 99% of my audience is guys like you. Skinny men who have dreamt their whole lives what it would be like to have a giant cock."

"Yes" is all Chris can say.

"You're a little different though Chris. You have a beautiful wife who fucks like a porn star. Mind if I ask why you like watching my videos so much? Here come sit on the couch with me" Kylie says as she pays the seat next to her.

Chris knew it was probably a bad idea, but he was so enchanted by her he couldn't help himself.

"H-how do you know Jackie fucks like a porn star?" Chris asks as he sits down.

"I hope you're not mad at me but me and Jackie have been talking, a lot" Kylie again whispers now that Chris is beside her. "She told me you two don't have sex much anymore and that your always busy with work, but we both know that "work" really means jerking off to videos of me and girls like me." Kylie's hand slowly goes around Chris, pulling him into her. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to feel a big cock Chris? To have it fill your mouth and hands? You'll be surprised when you first see it in person but I promise you'll love it" Kylie's words snake into Chris's ear. "Can I tell you a secret Chris? I have two types. I like women who are depraved and need a good fuck, the kind who will do whatever I want no matter how obscene, and when I'm done they cry for more and more. They're my favourite."

Chris was so hard he thought his dick was going to explode. Every word Kylie whispers in his ear makes him throb.

"My second favourite is little fem boys, but they need to look a certain way. I need them to have plump little asses and really small cocks. In fact the smaller the better! Oh Chris it's soooo hot seeing my huge dick beside their little tiny ones. Sometimes I find really special ones who I can make cum just from fucking them in the ass! Sounds really good doesn't it Chris?"

"Yes" escapes his lips before he realized what he said.

"I knew we would get along" Kylie says with a smile. "I kind of have another secret to tell you.. we'll I can probably just show you I guess" pulling out her phone Kylie brings up a clip of a video and sets her phone down on Chris's lap, right on top of his little boner. "Press play when your ready"

Once Kylie drops her phone she nuzzles herself into his neck. Kissing and sucking up and down. "I wonder what it is!" Chris says to himself. As he presses play he instantly recognizes Kylie's cock before it plunged inside of a girl laid out on the bed. "Nice ass" Chris thinks to himself. Watching her he realizes she looks like she's asleep while the giant cock hammers in and out of her. "I can't believe she can take such a big dick!". After a few moments the girl stirs when suddenly she pops her head up to start screaming. The Intense love making that had put her to sleep waking her back up. About time you're back!" Kylie growls. "I've been waiting for you to wake up so you could feel this!". Kylie's hands wrap around her neck and that's when Chris realizes. The girl taking the giant cock is his wife!

"Do you think it's worth putting on my wall?" Kylie asks as she takes her phone back, laughing at the dumbfounded look on his face. She stands up and brings herself infront of Chris. With no warning she pulls her dress over her head, her massive cock swinging as it's breaks free. "Your girlfriend is in love with my cock Chris, seeing my cum flooding her got me hard again. Want to try it out?" Kylie grabs the base of her shaft and smacks it across his face. "Only 1 problem. You've got to get naked too!"

Chris's mind was blown. His wife had been split down the middle and bred on camera, lieing to him about working on the house. He was mad that she cheated and for some reason his first thought was "well if she can do it why can't I do it?". He stands up and pulls his shirt off and pants. Leaving him standing there in a pair of tighty whities with a tiny little tent.

"Those too" Kylie says as she points to his underwear. "And then come here"

Chris pulls them down and walks to Kylie, both dicks hard as stone.

"Ouuu it's so small! No wonder Jackie was so tight" Kylie says. "I want you to put your dick on top of mine and jerk both of us off"

Chris says nothing, just listens. Grabbing both of them he notices his cock hardly covers any of Kylie's. "You're so big" he says as his hands stroke up and down Kylie.

"And you're fucking tiny." Kylie barks, her dominant side really showing. "I can't wait for Jackie to see the size difference! You know what, JACKIE!" Kylie yells.

Chris is so turned on he hardly noticed. Staring down at his cock rubbing against the monster of a dick he had been jerking off to for days was too much.

Chris_j71
Chris_j71
25 Followers
12