The Lake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" he shouted, exhausted. "I need a swim!" With that, he took his girlfriend by the hand and ran towards the lake, leaving me and the goddess by ourselves. My hand reached down behind her and slid down to her arsehole where I felt his cum still dribbling out of her. I started to play with her arsehole and eventually started fingering her, my finger flying in and out easily. Her breathing grew heavier. I took my finger from her arsehole and brought it up to her face.

"Wanna taste?" I asked. She looked into my eyes and meekly leaned forward and licked her arse juices and his cum off my finger, then she took the finger inside her mouthed and sucked it clean. I stroked her face, "Good girl." I couldn't believe what had happened. I had tamed this sex goddess, and my hard cock was still buried deep inside her pussy. "You like the taste?" She again nodded meekly so I reached behind her again and this time stuffed two fingers in her arsehole, I felt a bit of resistance this time but she was still well lubed from his load. This time I started thrusting my cock into her in time with my fingers and I watched as her face contorted with pleasure and her breathing again grew heavy and ragged. "You wanna cum?" I asked her. She nodded at me as I continued to fuck her and finger her mercilessly. "You wanna cum?" She groaned this time. "Are you my little slut?" She looked at me in surprise as her face flushed and her tits heaved with excitement.

She was so breathless she could hardly talk but she managed a "Yes daddy."

Surprised, I shoved my fingers even deeper in her arsehole. "What did you say?" I asked her.

She moaned as my cock and fingers rammed into her. "Yes! Yes, daddy I'm your little slut! Oh yes, daddy! Fuck me daddy! I'm your little slut. Oh fuck me daddy, fuck my pussy!"

Without either of us noticing, a group of people had formed around us, laughing and shouting. I felt her arsehole and pussy tighten with her orgasm - the crowd must have excited her and she came hard; her pussy juices flooded my cock and ran down my stomach while her cum filled arsehole contracted and released around my fingers. She gyrated madly on top of me, losing all her self control and eventually collapsing on top of me wheezing and whimpering like a child.

I looked up at the crowd and, as my eyes adjusted to the light, realized it was the group of friends that had been throwing the American football around. I looked up at them and noticed the three boys had their hands down their shorts while the busty girl stood awkwardly with her legs crossed tightly together and arms crossed below her heaving chest.

I looked back down at my goddess as she sat slumped and quivering on my body, her head buried in my chest, my hard cock still buried in her pussy. I had never been able to last this long having sex before but having already blown my load I felt my cock was slightly desensitized which let me really enjoy this moment. Emboldened by newfound confidence, I whispered into my goddess's ear, "What are you?"

Through her heavy breathes I heard her whimper "Your slut. I'm...your...little...slut."

"Yes you are" I smiled. "You're my cum whore aren't you?"

"Yes daddy, I'm your cum whore."

"You'll let me fuck you anywhere won't you, little cum whore."

"Yes, you can fuck me anywhere you want daddy, anytime you want daddy."

"Do you love my cock little slut?"

"Oh yes daddy, I fucking love your big fat cock daddy, it feels so good deep inside me daddy, I've never fucked a cock like yours, daddy. Fuck me, daddy. Oh daddy I'm so wet."

I looked up at the three boys with their hands jacking themselves off under their shorts, they were totally mesmerised by the scene, and the words coming out of the goddess's mouth. I smiled to see their shock and awe and lust. Inspired, I motioned for them to pull down their shorts. My goddess was still totally lost in a haze of lust and ecstasy, her head buried in my chest.

"What do you want my little cum whore?"

"I want you, daddy. Fuck me, daddy! Fuck my little pussy, daddy! Fuck me hard with your big fat cock! Fuck my arse! Fuck my throat daddy! Cum all over me daddy. Use me daddy, make me your cum whore!"

"You wanna be my cum whore?"

She finally managed to lift her head off my chest and look directly into my eyes, "I wanna be your cum whore, daddy." After she said this she looked up at the four friends stood around us in horror, in her ecstasy she must have forgotten they were there, or thought she had imagined them. I followed her gaze to the three now naked boys standing around her stroking their cocks. She looked back down at me in fear.

I leaned forward to kiss her softly, then I whispered in her ear, "What are you?"

She looked at me deep in my eyes, tears welling in her eyes, "I'm your cum whore, daddy" she mumbled as the tears streamed down her face. I smiled at her newfound meekness as my mind raced with how best to use my new cum slut...

To be continued

12