The Lancaster Twins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drove him to catch the bus in her fire engine red Ford Ranger that their parents had given her for graduation (Jackson got a Jeep). She found herself hugging him longer than usual and was surprised that a tear coursed down her face, which she quickly wiped away. She watched him get on the bus and thought that she had never felt as lonely in her life.

Within 2 days of Jackson's departure, Jennifer could think of nothing but when he would return. She had no appetite and had to force herself to eat. She had trouble falling asleep but, once asleep, didn't want to get out of bed. Her parents told her that she looked like she had lost her best friend and asked what was wrong. She just shrugged and avoided the topic.

Later in the week her, her Dad offered to take her to a baseball game, realizing that she was naturally lonely without Jackson around, but she told him she wasn't feeling well. As soon as supper was over, she went to her room and just thought about Jackson. He was the only thing that she could think about. Was it just because they were twins and had never been separated? She felt like crying - but she was a big girl and knew that crying wouldn't solve anything. She tried reading and couldn't concentrate. She felt like she was going crazy.

As the day approached for Jackson to return, Jennifer began to feel better. She would never take him for granted again. She would be a better sister. She lay in her bed, thinking about him, realizing that her reaction to his absence was not normal. Then - EUREKA - she realized that she was in love with him! This thought had never, ever crossed her mind. Was it even possible that you could be in love with your brother? Yes, it was, she now realized. He was everything to her. He was ideal. He loved her - not romantically she was sure - but she knew that he would do anything for her. And he was so good looking, and his body - wow - enough said.

As she lay there, wondering how she had allowed herself to fall in love with her brother, her mind turned to their "walks". She always knew that it was intimate, in a way, but now she saw it with a different perspective. She had to let him know how she felt. She could not keep such a secret. If he laughed at her, it would hurt, but she would heal; the sooner the better. She wanted to be honest with him. He would know what to do. Even though her feelings were not reciprocated, he would understand, and he would talk with her and offer a solution. When he got back, they would go to their special place and she would tell him how she felt, and they would solve it.

The day before he was supposed to come home, she lay around daydreaming a good portion of the day. Her mind turned, repeatedly, to their special place and what they did there. She thought back on when she had abruptly jerked his hands off of her and chastised him for daring to do such a thing to his own sister. Of course things had changed - she never wanted him to be disappointed, even though what he was doing was inappropriate - so she had relented, somewhat. He had been allowed to feel her breasts, safely encased in a bra. She, of course, sat like a stone statue, not participating, not showing any reaction, and she stopped him when she felt the time was appropriate. Was that fair to him? It felt good to her. Should she at least let him know that she liked it so that he would not bear the guilt, alone? For all he knew she felt nothing, and just suddenly noticed that his hands were where they were not supposed to be. If that were the case, then the guilt was all his - wasn't that what she intended, at least subconsciously? - to not share in his guilt?

These thoughts ran through her mind all day. Now she felt bad - she enjoyed what they did, maybe even as much as he did, and she should share the guilt. She had led him on, in a way. She needed to talk to him about this. How, though? How did she broach the subject? She had an idea, but she had to think about it. A lot.

Jackson was to arrive at the high school early Saturday morning, about 7 AM. Jennifer volunteered to pick him up. She chose her clothes specifically for her brother. Short, very short, "mama may make me throw these away" denim shorts, and a Tennessee Titan sweatshirt. He spotted her, threw his luggage in the back of the Ranger pickup and jumped in next to his sister. He immediately thought, for the millionth time, how utterly beautiful she was. Flawless, in his eyes. Her heart leapt for joy when he smiled at her and, leaning toward her, kissed her cheek.

"Hey, Jen! I missed you so much!" he grinned, thinking that she would never know just how much he had missed her. She was all he could think of. He enjoyed the trip, of course, but he found himself daydreaming about Jennifer and wishing he were home.

"Didya now?" she grinned. "It seems like yesterday that you left," she lied, unable to remove the silly grin from her face.

They drove home, Jackson relating some of the sights he had seen and telling stories of new friends he had made. Jennifer kept looking at his handsome face and thinking how much she loved him. She was so eager to go on one of their "walks" and was devising how they might get time, between chores, that day. She wondered if Jackson would even want to do so. He might be eager to contact his friends or catch up on his chores at home. She was probably way down his list of priorities.

Shana had prepared a large breakfast, consisting of eggs, country ham, homemade biscuits, gravy, grits, and, of course, coffee. Jackson told about seeing the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, the White House, the Capital, Arlington Cemetery and many other things. Shana had once been to Washington and was excited to talk about the places that she had visited. Dad and Jennifer asked lots of questions. Breakfast ended up taking nearly an hour.

Jennifer cleaned the table while Jackson helped his mother wash the dishes. Their Dad had some fence mending to do, but told Jackson that he could just relax and enjoy the day if he wanted, but to be ready to resume his chores on Monday. Jennifer suggested to her brother that he could help her gather the day's produce from the garden and he happily agreed. Shana was driving into town to buy groceries and run several other errands. She said she would be gone all day, so she would pick up pizza for supper.

The twins picked at each other, as usual, as they gathered the tomatoes, okra, cucumbers, and squash. There wasn't a lot and didn't take long. Jackson admired Jennifer's ass, tightly clad in extremely brief denim shorts, and noticed that he could see the elastic of her bikini panties when she bent over to pick the vegetables. He thought these shorts must be several years old and, as she had gotten taller, she had just been reluctant to get rid of them. He was glad; very glad. The morning had been cool, but was now warming up and he wondered why Jennifer had not shed the long-sleeved sweatshirt. He longed to see the outline of her breasts. He wore a tee shirt and running shorts, which was his usual attire when working on the farm or in the garden.

There had been no privacy on the trip. He had to sleep in the room with several other guys. The only time he was alone, at all, was when he was in the bathroom. He kept thinking about his sister, and needing to masturbate, but had never enjoyed masturbating in the shower, so he decided to just wait until he got home. He reflected that he had never gone over 2 or 3 days without masturbating since he was, perhaps, 13 years old. Just being with Jennifer picking vegetables was making his cock hard. He knew that, when he did masturbate, there would be a prodigious load. He looked forward to seeing how much fresh cum he would spew into the air, with great curiosity. As he eyed her perfect ass, the untanned globes of her tight bottom protruding from the tiny shorts, his lust for her was almost out of control. His cock felt fully hard, although he hadn't even touched it through his own shorts. His balls ached, fully loaded with cum that was begging for release.

They placed the vegetables on the back porch and washed up at the faucet, Jennifer first, then Jackson. As he stooped to wash his hands and arms, Jennifer put her arms around him and laid her head on his back. "I am glad you're home," she said. "Do you want to take a walk?"

"Yeah, sure, Sis," he replied. He noticed a gleam in her eye and wondered what that was about. He also noticed that she still had not removed the sweatshirt and knew that, if he were to be allowed to touch her, that thick shirt would be an impediment. "Aren't you hot?" he asked.

"I was cold, earlier," she replied, enigmatically.

They went inside to get a drink of water, left a note for their Dad that they had gone walking, and took off toward the woods. Jennifer was so nervous that her hands were shaking. She just hoped that her brother didn't notice. Could she go through with this?

As they got to the woods, she turned her back to Jackson and removed the sweatshirt. Underneath she wore an old tee shirt that she had outgrown several years before. It was very tight and had, in fact, been difficult to even wriggle into. It left several inches of her bare midriff but, more importantly, it showed every nuance of her braless breasts. Even though she was nervous, she was so excited that her nipples were hard and threatened to dig through the tight cloth of the tee shirt.

She tied the sweatshirt around her waist and then turned to face Jackson who, until that moment, had not noticed that she was not wearing a bra. He immediately noticed and could not make himself take his eyes away from her magnificent chest. He wanted to avert his eyes, to pretend he didn't notice, but the sight of his buxom sister's breasts, with a tee shirt - and no bra! - stretched over them, was just too much. He had to stare and if she didn't like it, she could cover them up. Wow. What had gotten into her? Had she forgotten that she wasn't wearing a bra? She must have. After all, she was wearing that big sweatshirt. She probably got up early, put the sweatshirt on, and hadn't even thought about the fact that she wore no bra. But she had to know now! Didn't she?

For her part, Jennifer considered putting the sweatshirt back on. This was not a good idea! It was too much! It made her appear slutty. What if her mom saw her in this? Heaven forbid! Jackson's mouth was hanging open, as if he were drooling, and his eyes were fastened on her chest. She glanced down and saw that her nipples were prominent and that every curve of her upper body was on full display. She quickly grabbed his hand and proceeded to walk through the woods with him, as if nothing was different than the hundreds of other walks they had taken.

"So tell me more about the White House! Did you eat lunch with the President?" she laughed.

Jackson stuttered, having managed to take his eyes off his sister's chest as they made their way through the woods and began trudging up the hill. "Oh. We, um... no, I don't think... no, of course we didn't eat with the President."

She continued to try to make small talk as they topped the hill and made their way down to "their thicket", "their creek", "their special place", the large, flat rock out in the creek. As they got to the creek they automatically took their shoes off and waded to the rock. She climbed up, threw the sweatshirt to the side, and sat down as he walked behind, sat down, removed his tee shirt (yes!!) and straddled her from behind, his long, brown legs around her, their feet dangling in the water. He scooted near her and she could feel his hardness pushed up against her.

She should put that sweatshirt back on. She could not go through with this. But she had planned this out, at least this much of it. She didn't know what would happen next. She wanted Jackson to know that she was in love with him, but did that mean that she was going to show herself off to him like this? Did it mean that she was going to let him have liberties with her body? She had felt bad for leading him on before and, in her mind, this would make up for it. She knew that Jackson wouldn't push her for more - he never had. He had never complained or whined when she stopped him. What if she decided not to stop him? Where would it lead? What would he do?

Her reverie was disturbed when Jackson reached around her waist and pulled her to him. He kissed her neck, making her tingle. He usually did not kiss her there - it was usually her shoulder or arm, or cheek. He kissed her again in the same place. It was wonderful and she wanted more of it, despite herself.

"Jackie!" she giggled. "That tickles!"

Jackson allowed her to sit forward as he began to massage her shoulders - the same old routine, she thought - except that it seemed more insistent, somehow. Was this her imagination? Soon he had his hand on her bare stomach and was putting his fingers into her navel. She had never thought of how this resembled the sex act, in a way. The way he so sensuously would place a finger in her navel, and move it around in a circle, was so arousing. She had never thought of it in that way before. He lovingly caressed her stomach and played with the bottom of the tee shirt. What would she do if he reached under it? She didn't know!

She was almost breathless in anticipation as he began massaging her sides and his fingers began to travel upward, along her sides, toward the sides of her breasts. What would it feel like when he touched her braless breasts? Would she react spontaneously and stop him? His fingers were almost to her breasts now and, as his fingertips found the beginnings of her unfettered mounds, she realized that she was trembling. Her body was betraying her. Was she scared, or excited, or both?

"Jen, you're shaking," he whispered. "Are you ok? Are you sick?"

She swallowed, not even trusting what might come out of her mouth. "I'm fine, Jack. I'm just a little out of breath for some reason."

Jackson felt the soft firmness of the sides of her tits. He could feel his own pre-cum leaking out of his hard cock and knew that his masturbation session later would be the best of his life. His sister was allowing him to touch her braless breasts! Was he dreaming? He never thought that this would happen, although he had thought of it a million times. His hands were eager to envelop her large mounds and to feel her nipples against his palms. As tight as this tee shirt was, it would be almost like holding her naked breasts. His lust for her was overwhelming. He needed her. He knew that he should not think this way, that even the thought of sex with his sister was sinful, but he couldn't help it. He knew that they would not go that far, but he couldn't believe that THIS was happening.

His hands were also trembling slightly as he moved his hands over her incredible mounds of tit-flesh. He held them for a few seconds and noticed that his sister was breathing very hard. Then he squeezed them, ever so slightly. He knew that she would stop him soon - but she didn't. In fact, she seemed to settle herself, just a tiny bit, into his hands. He felt her nipples with his fingers, then, managing to take them between his fingers, tweaked them, very lightly.

Suddenly his sister leaned back, arching her neck and her upper body upward and back until her head was on his right shoulder and her face was buried in his neck. It was as if she was pushing her breasts into his hands.

"Oh Jack, that feels so goooood!" she moaned. "Don't stop. I love it!"

Jackson could not believe his ears. Not only was she allowing him to touch her braless breasts, but she was telling him that she liked it and was asking him to continue. He thought he might cum in his pants. He suddenly realized why she had worn the sweatshirt - she had planned this.

As he continued to tweak her nipples and massage her magnificent breasts, Jennifer continued to moan and, burying her face into his neck, urged him to continue. "Jack, I missed you so bad! I thought I would die before you came home. I imagined you doing this! All week I imagined it! I couldn't wait. I love it when you touch them. I love you!" she blurted out, all at once.

Jackson stopped massaging her breasts, though he continued to hold them. He whispered, his voice cracking, "I was homesick the whole week. I thought about you constantly. I can't stand being away from you." He kissed her ear, making her entire body tingle.

Then she sat up, turned toward him, his hands falling free from her body. She leaned toward him and kissed his lips. He brought his hand to the back of her head and kissed her sweet lips, the lips that he had fantasized kissing for so long. He was entranced. His sweet sister was kissing him; he was kissing her; they were kissing each other.

His sister stood, then sat down astride him, facing him. She took his face in her hands. "I know it's wrong, but I am in love with you. I don't know what to do about it." Then she kissed him again. The kiss became more frantic as they began to urge their tongues into each other's mouths.

Jennifer felt like she might cum right there. Never had anything turned her on so totally as the dual events of her brother touching her near-naked breasts and then kissing her like this - like lovers kiss. She suddenly felt wild and uninhibited. Both twins were holding each other's heads as they probed each other's mouths, fucking their tongues in and out, sucking each other's oral digits, swapping saliva.

They stopped, their foreheads touching, both of them panting, almost hyperventilating.

Jackson said, "I've wanted to tell you how I felt about you, but I didn't think you felt that way about me."

"I didn't even know it!" she replied, kissing his lips again. "I realized, when you were gone, that I can't live without you," she whispered. "What are we going to do?"

Jackson glanced down at her heaving chest, her shirt so tight against her shapely breasts. He touched them, stroking them, loving the way her nipples pushed against the material. He leaned forward and kissed one of her nipples through her shirt.

Jennifer gasped with pleasure. Jackson took the bottom of her shirt and, with great difficulty because of its tight fit, started pulling it up over her tummy. She grasped it and pulled upward, exposing her breasts to her brother. As she pulled upward, extending her arms over her head, Jackson assisted her in getting the shirt completely off.

He gazed at her spectacular breasts and thought, again, that he might actually cum in his pants. He had never, ever, seen anything that made his blood boil with pure lust like this breathtaking spectacle. "Jen, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he said. "Your... breasts... are perfect."

"Please kiss them, Jackson," she gasped.

Jackson hefted them in his hands, admiring their weight, how solid, yet soft they were, how perfect their shape, how beautiful her nipples were. He leaned forward and kissed a nipple, then the other. He had never done this before, so decided that he would just do what seemed natural. He began to lick them, bringing gasps and moans of delight from his sister as she pulled his head to her breasts, feeding them to him.

"Suck them, Jackie!" she begged. Then, when he sucked one of her nipples eagerly into his mouth, "Ouch. Too hard. Be gentle."

Jackson learned quickly. He was soon kissing and licking and sucking both of his sister's glorious breasts, eliciting praise from her in the form of moans, groans, and whispered words of encouragement. She sat astride him and, though he never wanted to stop sucking her tits, they sat in a very uncomfortable position.

Jackson came up for air, having wetted his sister's breasts with his saliva. She had her eyes closed and her hands on the back of his head.

"This rock is killing my butt," he said. "Can we move somewhere else?"