The Lancaster Twins Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight tremor of fear coursed through her body as he father, once again, took her aching clit in his mouth and began that same gentle sucking. Fuck, it felt good. Her brother was great at this, but he was still learning. Her father was a fucking expert! Of that there was no doubt.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Daddy!" she squealed. She looked down her firm young body and could not believe that her own father was between her legs, deliciously sucking her clit.

Tom looked up at his daughter, loving the way that she was gazing down at him with a passionate grimace on her beautiful face. What a perfect body! He knew he could kiss and lick and suck his daughter's gorgeous young body all day and never tire of it. He didn't have to fuck her. Somehow that might even be anti-climactic. He smiled to himself at this thought.

He paused and, gazing up through her thrusting breasts, he asked, "Is it good, Jenny? Does your old man measure up?"

Jennifer nodded. She wanted to scream with pleasure, but her innate reticence would not let her express herself as openly and as comfortably as she did with Jackson. She knew this didn't make any logical sense, especially since she had eagerly shown her body to him without hesitation. She had just been between his legs, kissing and sucking and licking at his gargantuan genitals, but she was timid about expressing her intense pleasure?

Tom delved lower, licking at his daughter's flooded pussy. She tasted so sweet and fresh! Grasping her buttocks to pull her to his face, he pushed his tongue as deeply into her pussy as he possibly could, sucking her delicious juices into his mouth. As he swallowed them, they served to feed his lust for her. He had to have her! He had to fuck her! His cock was throbbing with need. His craving for his teenage daughter was overwhelming. He returned to her clit and sucked it again as he reached upward and grasped both of her breasts, kneading them and tweaking her nipples.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh," she chanted as he feasted at her pussy. She could feel the first warning of an impending orgasm. She reached and put both of her hands on her father's head, gently urging him to continue to perform this wondrously lewd act on her wanton pussy.

As intense as was his desire to fuck her, Tom was reluctant to stop his libidinous ministrations on his daughter's delectable young cunt. He knew from her mewls of pleasure that she loved what he was doing. She was pushing herself at his mouth, rolling her hips slowly in a circular motion, as if she were screwing herself onto his face. Her legs were beginning to close like a vice on his head. She was exactly like her mother, in that way. When he gave oral sex to Shana, she really got into it. If nobody was around to hear, she screamed like a banshee, all the while giving him explicit instructions as to what to do to her horny cunt. As she neared orgasm, she closed her thighs so tightly around his head that he could not breathe - not that he minded! Jennifer, besides not making much noise at all, was behaving exactly the same way.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Daddy! I am... OH YOU'RE EATING ME SO GOOD!!! I am cummmmminggggggggggggg!" she screamed loud enough, he thought, that the cows out in the pasture probably heard her.

Jennifer was hunching her hips on her father's head, her thighs wrapped tightly around his face as he continued to suck and lick at her spasming pussy. Her fingers interlaced in his hair and pulled as hard as she could. Nothing existed, for her, at that moment, but her own pleasure. She floated on a wave of pleasure so intense that all thoughts of right and wrong disappeared. She didn't care who it was that was giving her this seismic wave of orgasm. She didn't care if she was causing her father pain. She didn't care that it was incest. She didn't care if she was "cheating" on her brother. Nothing mattered but this wonderful feeling as her pussy cramped exquisitely.

Then it hit her again. Another one! "Eat meeeeeeeeee!! Oh eat meeeee! Yessssssssss! Fuck!! Suck it! Lick it! Oh I am cummmmmmmming!!" she screamed, more than making up for her earlier reticence.

Tom was amazed. He had planned on giving her a good orgasm, then he would figure out what was next. He hadn't expected her to have another one so quickly and he was shocked at her lewd language. Never had he heard his daughter use profanity in any way. He knew that he had broken down every deep-seated inhibition that she possessed.

Jennifer, at long last, relaxed her legs. Tom was grateful, as he had almost suffocated from lack of oxygen. She swung one long leg over, so that his head was no longer between her legs. She curled up, her back to him, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath after her two earth-shattering orgasms.

Tom lay down on his back on the pillow opposite her. His cock was wet with pre-seminal juices. His balls ached. He needed release. If she didn't want to fuck, though, he certainly was not going to press the issue. He could masturbate; that would be fine with him. Just thinking about what they had already done would turn him on for the rest of his life, he mused. He knew he had satisfied his daughter. Mission accomplished. He would lay here a few minutes, then go to his room downstairs and beat off. Then they would have breakfast and pretend it never happened. He would tell Shana. He could not keep secrets from her.

Suddenly, Jennifer rolled toward him and, getting on all fours, climbed astride him. She sat down so that his fully-engorged, mammoth penis was trapped under her sopping wet young pussy. She purposely wriggled and moved up and down in a fucking motion as she gazed into her father's face. He was so near to his own climax that he knew he couldn't endure this for long before he lost his load.

"It's your turn, Daddy," she whispered as she continued to wallow on his thick cudgel.

"Honey," he gasped. "We don't have to..."

"Do you want to fuck me, Daddy?" she asked as she leaned forward to kiss his mouth.

Tom swallowed, almost unable to speak. His balls rumbled and ached for release. "Jenny, this is wrong," he managed.

"I know. But do you want to fuck me?" she insisted.

"Are you sure, Baby?" he asked, hoping against hope that she would make this decision for him. She could stop this. He would be relieved if she did. If she insisted that they do it, however, he could, perhaps, think of a way to rationalize it so that he could live with himself. And what about Shana? If they did it, could he bring himself to tell her? Was this worth damaging his marriage?

"I want to if you do, Daddy. I've thought about it, but I know it's wrong," she said as she continued to kiss him, slipping her tongue intermittently inside his mouth. "I've thought about it. Have you?"

"Baby, this is incest," he said as he drew his face back so that he could meet her eyes. "Worse than that, I'm cheating on your mother!"

"Daddy, I want to so bad," she said as she gazed into his eyes, loving him more than she ever had. She knew that there would not be one in a thousand men who would care, at this point, that they were cheating. Her father was the best man she ever knew, and that just made her want him even more.

"Jenny, sweet Jenny," he gasped. "We just can't. Yes, I want to. God forgive me, but I've imagined it a million times. You're so perfectly beautiful and I love you more than anything on this earth, except your brother and mother."

Jennifer's eyes welled with tears, but she felt a deep relief. She pushed herself up and then downward until she was between his legs. She lifted his huge, wet and swollen, cock. The head was purple and angry and a steady stream of transparent lubricant was seeping from the meatus. She recognized, from her experience with Jackson, that her father was on the verge of orgasm. She lifted his cock from his body, marveling at its weight, then reverently kissed the head.

She looked up at his face as she slowly ran her tongue around the circumference of his corona. "I'm going to make you feel so good, Daddy. Do you want to do it in my mouth?"

Tom groaned. "You don't have to do that, Baby."

Jennifer giggled. "May I?" she smiled as she stroked his wet, slick cock. "I like the taste." She searched for his reaction to those words. "Does that surprise you?... That I've done this before?"

Tom gritted his teeth against his impending orgasm. He reached and grasped her wrist to keep her from stroking him. "After today, no," he whispered. "Have you done it with many boys?" He just had to know.

Jennifer suddenly wanted to tell him everything. She realized that she was dying to talk with someone, or at least tell someone about her and Jackson. Could she share that with her father? How would he react? Would he tell her mother? Would they take steps to stop their incestuous relationship?

"One," she said, without further explanation. Then she commenced kissing and licking his burgeoning cock. She placed the tip inside her open mouth as she stroked it slowly. She knew he was on the verge of filling her mouth with his cum and she was starved for it. This was the ultimate expression of love, she thought - to take a man's essence into her mouth and then to swallow it. She felt that she might orgasm again when he did it. Ever since she had first swallowed her brother's cum, that act had turned her on more than anything else.

Tom watched her as she expertly fondled his cock. She had experience, for sure. She knew exactly what she was doing. She knew when to stop so that he wouldn't cum. She knew exactly how to titillate him, gradually increasing his need for release.

"That guy you've been dating?" he managed. "You're so good at this, Jenny," he grunted. "He's a lucky boy."

She stopped and smiled. "He only wishes that he got this, Daddy. No, it's not him."

Tom suddenly knew. How had he not seen it? Even his father-in-law had said something about how the twins acted like boyfriend-girlfriend. Shit, they had the entire upstairs to themselves! They shared a bathroom!

"You're having sex with Jackson?" he asked, incredulously, although he knew the answer.

She looked in her father's face, stroked his cock, and nodded.

A huge spurt of warm cum erupted from his cock, landing on her check, nose, and lips. She eagerly opened her mouth and took the tip of his spurting member into her mouth. She stroked him with both hands as he shot streams of his undammed load into her mouth. It was delicious and there was so much of it! She swallowed the first mouthful, then opened her mouth wide so that he could watch the remainder of his seed spurt onto her tongue. She was amazed how much there was - almost as much as Jackson when he had not cum for several days. Some of his delectable offering leaked out of her mouth and ran down her chin, dripping onto her breasts. She loved the feel of cum on her face and body. She loved the taste of it and how it felt when she swallowed it. She loved cum - or at least the cum of the men she had been with - her beloved brother and father!

Tom watched in utter amazement as his luscious daughter emptied his balls into her mouth and onto her beautiful face and firm young breasts. This girl was made for sex, he thought. Even as his orgasm abated, he imagined how good it would be to fuck her, as his son apparently was doing on a regular basis.

"Jenny, okay...," he moaned as he reached down to indicate that she should stop stroking him. "There's no more," he laughed.

Jennifer sat up and got a tissue from the bedside table to wipe the residual cum from her face and breasts, then lay down with her head on her father's muscular chest. She threw one leg over his body so that her still-wet pussy rubbed against his leg. One breast was mashed into his body. She kissed his chest and smiled, thoroughly happy with what had just happened. She might regret it later, but right now she just wanted to lie there and enjoy the intimate moment with her sexy father.

Tom stroked her hair. The revelation that his children were engaged in an incestuous relationship was quite a shocker. He understood it, though. That was shocking, as well. He remembered being very attracted to his sisters when he was a boy. He knew that both Jackson and Jennifer were extremely attractive youngsters. They had been raised in relative isolation on the farm and shared a living space - upstairs - where they were hardly supervised at all. They were twins - everybody knew that twins were closer than other siblings. It would have been a marvel if they had NOT done something sexual with each other as they went through puberty. They were normal. It was natural to be attracted to the opposite sex - especially when they were as nice-looking as these kids and given that they had ample opportunity to experiment with each other. Still, should he allow this to continue? Could he do anything about it? How could he even advise them and not come off as a complete hypocrite after what he had just done with Jenny?

"Daddy?" she whispered as she stroked his chest and stomach.

"Yes, Baby?"

"Are you disappointed in us? In me and Jackson?"

Tom sighed. "I'm not in a position to judge your behavior after what we just did, Jenny. I mean I know it's not right, but it's understandable."

"I'm not a slut, Daddy," she said, looking up into his face. "I fell in love with Jackson. That may sound silly, but I did. And he's in love with me. We can't help it that we happen to be brother and sister. We don't just fuck. I don't even like that word. We make love. I wish I could marry him, but I know we can't. We have talked about it a lot."

Tom's cock was hardening again. Thinking about his wonderful children enjoying each other's bodies was the hottest thing he had ever contemplated in his life. He hated himself for thinking this way, but he couldn't help it. He needed to talk to Shana about this, but should he? He didn't want to betray the confidence that his daughter was placing in him.

Jennifer noticed that Tom's cock was hardening again. She smiled, knowing that what she had just told him was exciting to him, whether he wanted it to be or not. She reached down and grasped it, wanting to feel it as it hardened.

Tom considered stopping her and putting an end to this. They had already done too much. He needed to gain the moral high ground. Maybe then he could advise his children on the destructive course that their lives were taking if they didn't stop having sex. But he couldn't. It just felt too good. His daughter's naked body draped over his own was just too wonderful. He would never do this again, so why cut it short? They were not going to fuck, but anything else was okay - just this once. He wanted to know more about his children's sexual activities. He knew that he would love to watch it, as sinful as that was.

"How long have you been doing... stuff... with your brother, Jen?" he managed to ask.

Jennifer continued to hold his hardening cock, marveling at how big it was getting and how powerful it felt. Her own body was reacting to it. She wanted him to fuck her, but she knew it would hurt and that it really was not something she would feel good about later.

"A few months. We never did anything... sexual... with each other until we were both out of high school. It just started all of a sudden," she told him.

"I guess I imagined that you had been experimenting for a long time," he said.

"No. I mean, I had been attracted to him, but we were always really modest around each other... until I realized that I was in love with him and I told him. I guess I should not have. Are you going to tell Mom?"

"Could I possibly tell your mother what we have done today, Jen? How could I tell her about you and Jackson without telling her this?"

"I don't care if you tell her... about me and Jackson. I'm tired of it being a secret. I don't know how he feels about it, but I want you and Mom to both know and I want it to be out in the open - in our family - and we'll take it from there. I'm tired of sneaking around and lying. Lying, to me, is just as bad as anything else we're doing. And I know it's wrong, Daddy. I do. But is it any more wrong than if I was having sex with a boyfriend? And if it is, why is it?" she blurted.

He reached and took her hand off of his fully erect cock. "Honey, I can't think when you're doing that," he managed a laugh. "Wow. That's a lot to think about...I don't know about telling your mother. But I do understand what you're saying about lying and sneaking around. And you have a good point. I don't know that having sex with him is necessarily worse than having sex with some other boy. I've always thought that you shouldn't have sex outside of marriage - so there's that. Right?"

"I don't think we can stop, Daddy. Not if we are around each other. We've tried. We've both started dating, thinking that maybe we might eventually not have this strong attraction to each other. That just makes it worse. I mean, I really like Josh. We kiss, and I like it. But when he starts to try to feel me up, or anything, I just automatically stop him. It doesn't feel right, even though I know I would like it. It feels like I'm cheating on Jackson and it just... Daddy, I know this sounds so stupid...it feels sinful with Josh and it just doesn't feel that way with Jackson." Suddenly she bursts into tears. "Daddy, tell me what to do! I don't want to go to hell! I want to be good. I can't help it, Daddy!"

Tom held his naked daughter, realizing that his cock was now shrinking, and thankful for it. He kissed her forehead. "Jenny, forgive me for today. This is my fault. It can never happen again. Let's get dressed and get some breakfast, then we can talk. Okay, Honey?"

Jennifer smiled through her tears. "Daddy, you always make everything okay. I love you so much."

*****

That night Bill felt like sitting and watching TV for a while. According to the weather forecast, the next day was going to be warmer and most roads should be clear of snow by midday. Jackson said he would probably head back home the following afternoon. Shana was planning on spending at least a couple of weeks with Bill. He would need her assistance for at least that long. Jackson promised to bring her some more clothes and supplies in a few days.

Jackson helped his grandfather to the bathroom, assisted him in washing up a bit, then into bed. Shana sat in an easy chair by his bedside. She told Jackson that she would stay there until Bill was asleep.

When Shana crept into bed, Jackson was sound asleep. She removed all her clothing except for a pair of panties and snuggled up against his back. Her breasts were firmly pressed against him, her hard nipples digging into his flesh.

Shana imagined what she wanted to do with her sexy, muscular son. She wanted to show him what it was like to fuck a mature woman who loved sex and knew what she was doing. She knew that it must be wonderful for him when he fucked his twin sister; but Jennifer, for all her charms, was not experienced. Shana's pussy drooled as she imagined spreading her legs for her son. He was not nearly as big as his dad, but he was very well hung and she knew that he could fuck her over and over and over until she was completely satisfied. Tom, nowadays anyway, was one and done. It was great, of course. His huge cock filled her completely and every time she took it into her still-shapely body, she had a feeling of accomplishment. But she was always so ready and eager for it that he often didn't last long. She smiled to herself, realizing that her husband's lack of staying power was no insult to him, but rather a tribute to her sexy body and sexual skills.

As Shana continued to press her breasts against her son's back, he eventually awakened. He loved the feeling of his mother's hot body pressed against him. He reached behind him to grasp her hand and brought it around him, pressing it into his boxers-covered groin. His cock was already fully hard. He knew that his mother loved it.