The Lancaster Twins Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? How? Daddy! Tell me!"

"Does it turn you on, Shana?" he asked in what he meant to be an accusatory tone.

"I could ask the same thing, Daddy! Did it turn YOU on?" she demanded, aware that her orgasm was going to overtake her soon, despite any effort she might take to prolong it.

Bill felt the base of his cock cramp and knew that his load of cum was just seconds from unloading into the hot body of his beautiful daughter. "It was the hottest thing I ever witnessed, Shana," he whispered as his orgasm hit him like a ton of bricks. He closed his eyes. "Oh I'm cumming, Shana! Cum with me!"

"Give it to me, Daddy! Your little girl loves your cum, Daddy. I'm cummmmingggggggggggggg! Ohhhhh, Daddy, it's so fucking goooood!!" she gasped as her pussy clamped hungrily on his cock and waves of indescribable pleasure emanated outward from her pussy, pulsing throughout her entire body. She shook as if in a seizure as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her head felt as if all the synapses in her brain were firing in unison.

They lay in the afterglow of their love-making for several minutes before Bill's wet, flaccid cock eased itself out of Shana's slippery pussy. Shana giggled and very carefully moved herself off of her father. She lay down on the other side of the bed and reached over to hold Bill's hand. They looked at each other for several minutes, still coming down from their delicious love-making.

"Daddy, I want you to tell me every detail of what you saw," she breathed.

"Are you sure? Do you realize that they are actually having sex? They aren't just experimenting," he told her.

"I know they're fucking. Making love. Whatever they call it. I know. And, Daddy, I know, academically, that it's wrong. But, I'm their mother, and I can't help but think that what they're doing is a beautiful, loving thing. I know that makes no sense."

"I understand what you're saying. I feel pretty much the same way about them - and about what we are doing. Shana, what we just did - even though I am injured and an old man - that was the best sex I've ever had in my life. I'm serious."

Shana smiled and a tear rolled down her nose. She wiped it away, "That's so sweet, Daddy. It had everything, didn't it? I mean - sex is a way of expressing deep-seated emotions and it's a way to release frustrations and wants and needs... It's a wonderful gift that our creator gave us!"

"Shana, I want us to do this as much as we want - for as long as you stay - and then we're going to never do it again. Okay?"

Shanna nodded, overcome with emotion. She tried to keep herself from crying but finally gave in and let her tears flow.

That afternoon, Bill told her every detail of the twins' incestuous liaisons which he had witnessed. Then they made love again while discussing them.

*****

After talking with his father for a few moments, and realizing that his sister had turned the shower off, Jackson was more than anxious to go upstairs. "Dad, I'm sleepy from driving, so I'm going to go up and take a nap," he said as he got out of his chair. "When I get up I'll go out and do whatever chores you have lined up for me."

Tom couldn't help put chuckle. He knew full well what his son was about to do. It didn't include taking a nap. "Son, you go on up and enjoy yourself. I've got chores that we have to do together, but we can do them tomorrow."

Jackson went up the stairs, thinking that "enjoy yourself" was an odd way to describe a nap. He went directly to his sister's bedroom. He figured she would want him to take a shower, but he couldn't wait another minute to have her in his arms. It was an ache, a need that had no rival. Sex or not, he couldn't stand to be away from his sister.

When he opened her bedroom door, she was laying on her bed, propped on a pillow, reading a book. She was dressed in nothing but a tee shirt, as far as he could see. He quickly went to her as she lay the book on the floor and opened her arms to him. He lay on top of her and began kissing her sweet lips as she welcomed his tongue into her mouth.

"Jen, I love you," he moaned. "I cannot stand being away from you!"

"Get your clothes off. Fuck me!" she demanded.

"Do you want me to shower? I mean, I took one this morning..."

"Shit no. I want you now. I can't wait any longer!" she told him as she pulled her tee shirt over her head, revealing her totally nude body to her brother's appreciative gaze.

*****

Tom waited for a few minutes, then stealthily made his way up the carpeted stairs. He noticed that his daughter's door was closed, so he very quietly went into Jackson's room, which was unoccupied, and then into the bathroom. He saw that the door from the bathroom into Jennifer's room was open.

Even before he crossed the bathroom, he could hear Jennifer's voice. "Oh, yessss, Jackie! Suck them! They missed you so bad!" she mewled.

Tom's cock began to harden as he peeked around the corner of the door and saw an unimpeded view of his daughter's nakedly-splayed body. Jackson, naked except for a pair of boxer shorts, was kneeling over his sister, sucking and licking Jennifer's breasts. She was holding them out to him as if they were a carnal sacrifice. Tom, even though he had seen the naked body of his teenage daughter several times recently, marveled at how perfect her body was. Her breasts looked huge, especially since she was pushing them up for her brother to devour. He could see her long legs, opened wide for her twin brother and her shaved pussy, already gleaming with moisture.

Jennifer reached for Jackson's boxers and tugged at them. Jackson took her cue and pulled them down and off. His thick, hard cock sprang into view. Jennifer immediately rolled over on her stomach and fed the head into her mouth. She closed her eyes and swiped her tongue around his swollen glans. She looked as though she were sucking on a bite of some succulent sweet candy.

She reluctantly allowed her brother to remove his eager young prick from her greedy mouth so that he could lie on the bed. She eagerly got between his legs and, as she stroked his saliva-slickened cudgel, she said, "I can't wait to taste your cum again, Big Brother. I crave it! Give me all your load, then I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk!"

Tom thought he would pass out with the overwhelming surge of pure lust that this spectacle sent through his body. His son was surprisingly well hung. Not as big as him, but still, he had not realized that Jackson now had a man-size cock - one that Tom knew was far bigger than average. If Jennifer was anything like Shana, she was extremely turned on by size - Shana never stopped marveling at Tom's enormity. No wonder that Jennifer was so wild about Jackson! Meanwhile, she was stroking and slobbering fervently around her brother's thick length of man-meat. Tom knew, from experience, that his daughter loved a good load of man-seed and imagined that Jackson would provide a much larger quantity that he had been able to supply the night before or just an hour or so previous to Jackson arriving home. Teenage boys could cum gallons! He remember with nostalgia his younger days, even before he met Shana. He could jack off several times a day and, each time, a copious load of his seed would spew out as if shot by a fire hose. When Shana first experienced his cum-loads, she was amazed - and soon was addicted to it.

"Jen, I'm about to..." Jackson groaned. Jennifer pulled her mouth off of his cock in order to watch the first jet of his delicious cum spray into the air. There would be more than enough, after that, for to feed her insatiable appetite for Jackson's semen. She loved to watch it shoot into the air and was always torn between watching his cum shoot like fireworks, drinking it all, or letting him cum inside her pussy. Today, she planned to watch the first glorious wad of her brother's seed jet into the air (after all, she had swallowed her father's delicious load earlier), then drink the remainder of his first load - then, after a short recovery period, she would take another load in her greedy pussy.

A long white wad of her brother's cum shot perpendicular to his body, at least 4 feet into the air. Jennifer giggled as she suddenly thought back to Calculus class where they studied the flight of projectiles and how long it took for them to fall back to earth, due to gravity. She quickly moved to thrust Jackson's cock back into her mouth, resting the bottom of his glans on her tongue, as she continued to stroke his wet member. Jackson had much more of his warm seed for his little sister. She drank it, swallowing it voraciously as he shot gob after gob onto her tongue and into her mouth. A fleeting thought entered her mind of her brother's seed mixing with that of their father's in her stomach.

Tom had his cock out as he watched the twins, the entire, magnificent length protruding in front of him at a 45 degree angle. He caught sight of himself in the bathroom mirror and admired how masculine he looked. He was a big, strong man and he had sexual equipment that, he knew, would be the envy of most any other man. He had had but one woman in his entire life, though his own daughter had almost been his second. He had the strong desire to run into her room, throw Jackson to the side, and show his daughter what a real man could do. He almost laughed out loud. He knew that the only advantage he had over Jackson was the size of his cock. Jackson was younger; he was more virile; he was arguably more attractive; and, most important of all, Jennifer was in love with him.

Jackson lay with his chest heaving, unable or unwilling to say anything. Jennifer got a tissue and wiped up the residual cum that had landed on his stomach and on the bed. Then she lay down with him, one breast mashed into his side, the other lying on his chest, her leg thrown over his body. She gazed at him, adoring him. She loved this man. There's nothing she wouldn't do for him. She loved every kind of sex they had ever had, even when he shoved a hairbrush up her butt!

"How was it, Big Brother?" she whispered. "Could you tell that I needed that?"

Jackson turned his head to kiss her forehead. "Nothing compares to you, Jen. It just seems to get better every time," he told her.

Jennifer reached and placed her hand on his softened cock. "How long before you can give me what I REALLY need, Big Brother?"

Jackson knew what would get him ready, again, quicker than anything else. He got on his hands and knees and crawled between his sister's long, gorgeous legs and spread them by grasping her knees. He looked in her face, saw her anticipation, and smiled. She was going to love this!

"Oh, Big Brother, I wasn't even counting on this!" she squealed as she positioned her head on a pillow and settled in for what she knew would be a mind-blowing experience. It always was! She loved her brother's mouth on her body - all over it!

Jackson took a finger and lightly touched her clit, causing her to jump. "I'm so turned on, Jackie. I can't wait much longer to cum," she said, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

Jackson studied her face as he moved his finger from her clit, down her cuntal crease and then into her open, wet pussy. She closed her eyes and shuddered. She was so ready for sex, he knew. His cock was beginning to harden, but he was intent on playing with her, teasing her, tasting her, before the main event.

Her eyes hooded as she gazed down at her wonderful brother. Was there a man on earth that would be so intent on giving her pleasure? She wanted him (now!) but, as always, she knew that her brother had other ideas. He always found ways to make sex fresh and new. Foreplay was his forte. She thought that he would tease her all day if she allowed it. Now he had a finger inside her and was wiggling it around. She wished that he would kiss and lick her pussy. She thought that he probably would, but in his own good time. She literally could not wait. She was insane with lust for him. She was desperate for a good cum. She was frantic to have him inside her, making love to her - fucking her!

Jackson kissed the insides of his sister's thighs, his mouth watering to taste her. He could smell the musk of his sister's pussy. It amazed him, still, that he could have this effect on her. As he neared her labia, he could taste her juices on her upper thighs. His cock had hardened to its full, tumescent length. It was beginning to throb with the need to impale this delectable young woman. He moved his hands to grasp her firm butt-cheeks and pulled her to his face, then, after removing his finger from her hot snatch, he pressed his lips, tongue and mouth into her. He inhaled her lust-inciting aroma as he fucked his tongue thirstily into her copiously flowing cunt.

Jennifer grabbed her other pillow and bit down on it to keep from screaming. She moaned, lustily, as her brother went to work on her throbbing, seething cunt with his mouth. She grabbed his head and fucked herself up at his face, not even caring if she broke his nose or injured him. All that mattered at that moment was her impending orgasm.

Jackson was almost fearful of the vicious onslaught of his sister. He reached up and pulled her hand away from his head. He looked up at her, her juices covering his lips and chin. "You're breaking my fucking nose, Sis!"

"Oops!" she giggled. "Jackson, seriously, I can't wait any longer. Fuck me?" she said tenderly.

Jackson moved forward on his knees, rubbing his cock against her wet pussy as she threw her head back in anticipation and abject surrender. He pressed and the head of his cock popped inside her. He held it there, wanting to savor every inch of her depths as he slowly slid into her.

"Ooooooooooh fuck! Jackson, that's so fucking good!" she screamed.

"Shhhhhhh! You want Dad to hear?" he warned.

Jennifer almost laughed out loud. She had spied her father peeking out from the bathroom at least 10 minutes previously. She was not the least bit uncomfortable with the idea of her father watching. She reveled in it. She knew he loved her body and she knew he was turned on by the incestuous relationship in which she and her twin brother were engaged. She WANTED him to watch. She wished that he could come closer so he could see everything!

"Okay," she whispered. "Put it in slow, Baby. I love the way you do that!"

Jackson looked into her face as he eased into her, one glorious millimeter at a time. He loved how the expressions on her face changed as he got deeper and deeper into her body. Fuck, she was the sexiest girl on earth! He wished he had the capacity to fuck her all day. He wished that he could empty load after load of his cum into her willing body. He was certain that she would gladly fuck him all day and all night. She seemed to never get enough. She always wanted more, even when she was completely satisfied. He loved the way her eyes closed in rapture, then opened again to gaze into his eyes. When he reached bottom, he rotated his hips as if trying to screw himself deeper into her womb. He wished that he could just crawl inside her and live!

"Jen...how can anything be this good?" he gasped.

"I love you, Jackson. I'm about to cum on your cock! Don't fucking move!" she implored, desperately.

Tom didn't think he could last much longer. He had never imagined anything as hot as what he was witnessing. His own son had his long, thick, throbbing cock buried to the hilt inside Tom's little girl, his little Jenny, the most perfect and most beautiful girl on earth. Tom loved his children and the sight of them enjoying each other, loving each other, in this tender and erotic way brought tears to his eyes. He had never seen anything as beautiful as this incestuous mating. He was witnessing pure, true love, and he knew it. His twins were totally intent on the pleasure they were giving each other. This was what sex was supposed to be, he reflected. Their intense love for each other was apparent. They were young and beautiful and eager to please each other. He couldn't think of a reason why this wasn't right and good. They deserved this - they had always striven to do the right thing all their lives. They were never in trouble and were always eager to do whatever they could to help on the farm or to help people who were unable to help themselves. They both had pure, loving hearts. They deserved each other. They deserved to get to spend their lives together.

"Unggggh! Big Brother, I'm cummminggggggggggggg!" she moaned as she threw her head back and thrust her hips violently up, trying to get every millimeter of her brother's pleasure-giving rod inside her. She rotated her hips, then wrapped her long legs around her brother as another orgasm washed over her body. "Again, Baby! Ohhhh, Jackson I'm cumming again!" she babbled as her body spasmed with intense pleasure.

She lay back and unwrapped her legs from around her brother's body. He was so fucking sexy! She wanted more! Her hair was wet with perspiration and her breasts were rising and falling with her breath.

Jackson leaned forward to suck his sister's breasts. He could never get enough of them! Before they ever did anything sexual at all, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her budding breasts. They had always fascinated him. He had masturbated thousands of times, just thinking about them. Now they were on full display for him to do with as he wished. Anytime he wanted. Every single day if he wanted. His sister let him do anything he wanted with her magnificent, perfectly formed orbs - as she did with every part of her body. She was his and he was hers!

"That feels so good, Jackson," she gasped. "Don't even think that your job is finished. I've got to have more!" she giggled. She paused, then whispered, "Can I have some more, Baby? Can you give your little sister some more cums? Are you going to cum in me? Are you? Baby? You want to cum in your little sister?"

"You delicious little cum-hungry slut," he laughed as he began to stroke his cock in and out of her. "This is such drudgery," he grunted. "The things you make me do!"

"Just fuck me," she whispered. "I can't ever get enough, Jackson. I know that I'll want it again tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after... I want to fuck you every single day for the rest of my life!"

Jackson began to deep stroke her in earnest. She wrapped those incredible, long legs around him again and began to thrust herself into him. He grabbed her butt and began to fuck her violently, looking into her face. He could tell that she loved this. She usually liked it slow and tender, as did he, but occasionally she loved it rough, fast and hard.

She gritted her teeth. "Oh Baby... fuck it's so good. You're hitting it just right. Fuck me! Oh Baby, yes. Fuck it like that! You are going to fucking make me cum again!" she moaned as she pulled his face to her and stuck her tongue into his mouth. Her brother eagerly sucked his sister's tongue, licking her lips, fucking his own tongue into her wanton mouth.

"I... AM... CUMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" she suddenly wailed, throwing her head back and thrusting her loins at her brother. Jackson knew that she was loud enough that their father could hear her, but he just hoped that the TV was on and had muffled Jennifer's cries of passion. He couldn't stifle his own orgasm any longer, however, and as his sister jerked and thrashed on his thick organ, her gorgeous breasts heaving deliciously before his eyes, he felt his climax hit him. A wonderful churning between his nuts was followed quickly by the clenching of his cock and the spewing of his seed into his sister's cum-hungry young body.

He moaned, not allowing himself to cry out as had his sister. Instead, he pulled Jennifer's face to him and whispered his passion into her ear. "I'm cumming, Little Sister. You're so good! Oh, Jen... Jen...oh Baby, it's so good!"