The Lancaster Twins Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Daddy, I love that! I want more! I want your mouth all over me!" she whined.

Tom took his time kissing and licking her firm, ripe breasts, then moved lower to her abdomen. Her abdominal muscles were phenomenal. She looked as if she had been doing weight-training, but of course she hadn't. Her fantastic body was derived from doing farm work, running, and playing sports in high school - and most important of all, she had good genes. He kissed and licked her tummy before moving lower, between her legs. He kissed her right knee, licking behind it as he held it high in the air, then he licked down her right thigh to within a few inches of her wet and ready cuntal crevice.

Jennifer was arching her pelvis toward his mouth. "Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy," she chanted.

Tom looked into her lovely face and noticed that she was pinching her nipples as she gazed down her body at him. He turned and kissed and licked her left thigh, as he had done the right. He kissed closed and closer to his object of desire - his daughter's flowing little pussy. He could smell her aroma and this made his cock throb with need. He didn't plan on fucking her, but he would give her a good orgasm, probably more than one, with his mouth and then he would allow her to do whatever she desired to get him off.

Jennifer continued to arch herself toward her father's mouth as if, perhaps, he didn't understand where she needed his oral ministrations. Suddenly he pushed on the backs of her strong thighs until her knees were touching her breasts. Her pussy was spread wide for her Daddy to do as he wished. He was gazing at her face as he brought his mouth within millimeters of her pussy, allowing his breath to blow gently on her swollen and distended clit.

"Oh, please, Daddy? PLEASE?" she begged, certain that she would go insane if he didn't lick her throbbing clit.

"What, Jenny? What do you want Daddy to do?" he teased.

"Daddy, please? Lick me," she gasped. "Lick it all over!" she spat.

Tom looked carefully at her swollen clit. He could actually see it throbbing. He knew that his daughter needed relief and it was time to have mercy on her. He stuck his tongue out and very carefully placed the tip against her most sensitive bud.

"UNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she groaned as her hips reflexively bucked at her father's mouth, her dripping pussy seeking his pleasure-giving tongue. "Daddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed.

Tom almost laughed. He marveled at how hot his daughter was. She was ready for anything, but he loved teasing her so much! He loved making her wait, knowing that anticipation is one of the key elements of fantastic sex. He had had a lot of fantastic sex in his life, all with Shana, of course - and he knew what he was doing.

He gently took her clit into his mouth as he clasped both of her firm buttocks, making sure she couldn't move as he began to suck gently on her little nub. Jennifer grabbed his hair and moved her pelvis in a circular motion, feeding herself to her father's hungry mouth. After getting a taste of her delicious juices, Tom was mad with lust. He attacked her pussy voraciously, sucking and licking and nudging her open, wet gash with his mouth, chin, and nose. His daughter thrashed in abject surrender beneath him.

"Eat it, Daddy! Oh, Daddy, it's so good! Lick me! Suck me! Oh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! I love you! You're going to make me cum!" she screamed as she half-sat and pulled her father's face between her undulating legs, with all her strength. It was as if his face was a large sex toy and she was fucking herself with it. She longed for him to put something, anything, in her pussy. She needed penetration! She didn't care if it was a finger or a hairbrush or his big Daddy-cock!

As if reading her mind, Tom took a finger and began to insert it into her pussy. He could tell by the tone of her squealing voice that she loved it, so he inserted another. She was thrashing her loins upward at him and was practically pulling his hair out as she pulled his head deeper into her scalding young cunt. His face was smeared with her juices and he was swallowing her delicious girl-gravy. She tasted so clean and fresh and feminine! He was wild for it! He couldn't get enough! He felt like a wild animal as he burrowed his face deep into his daughter's delicious loins.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmminggggggggggggggg!!" she wailed. "Oh Daddy, I'm cumming in your mouth! Please don't stop!!" she keened. Her body was trembling as she used all her strength to hold Tom's head to her wilding gyrating loins. She was fucking his face!

Tom reached and pulled her hand out of his hair so he could move back and catch a breath. She was killing him! His nose was bruised and her pubic bone had hit against his front teeth. She was really almost more than he could handle, he admitted to himself. Jennifer was panting, her chest rising and falling with great speed. Tom took a deep breath, intent on giving her at least one more orgasm.

"Fuck me!" she ordered.

He glanced up at her, surprised. He wasn't sure she was serious, and even if she was, he didn't think that was a good idea.

"Please? I want to. Daddy, I've wanted to fuck you for so long!" she moaned, still over-heated from her orgasm.

Tom smiled. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"The whole time I was growing up I imagined being with you, kissing you, being your woman. When I learned what sex was, I started fantasizing about that, too. Have you ever thought about me?"

Tom moved up to lie on the pillow beside her. "You know I have, Jenny. You're the sexiest, most beautiful girl I've ever seen...,"

"I'm talking just about fantasies. I know you wouldn't have, Daddy. But I'm a woman now. I am still your little girl, but I am a woman. Will you make love to me?" she whispered, almost inaudibly.

"I don't think we can, Baby. I'm a lot bigger than...,"

"I know. That's what turns me on so much! I don't know why, but I've always gotten turned on by big ones!" she smiled, her eyes glittering.

"So how many have you seen?" he asked, concerned.

"Daddy! You know I haven't actually seen any, except Jackson and some other farm animals," she laughed. "I don't look at porn - I swear I don't - but you can't surf the internet without seeing stuff. I haven't seen any as big as yours, though!" she smiled. She moved quickly to get between his legs and began to kiss and lick his wet, tumescent length. "Please, Daddy?" she gasped. "I want it so bad!" she groaned as she took the head into her mouth and gently suckled, keeping her eyes fixed on her father's.

Tom closed his eyes and imagined what could happen if he would just allow nature to take its course...

"Get on your back, Jenny," he gasped. He sat up and opened a drawer in the bedside table. He rambled for a moment and then, triumphantly, held up a dark tube.

"What's that, Daddy?"

"It's lubrication, or as your Mother calls it, 'Miracle Cream'," he smiled. "You probably don't know this, but women don't consistently produce enough lubrication, especially...," he gestured toward his raging, thick protuberance. "Sometimes when your mother is tired, but is in the mood, this stuff has saved the day, so to speak."

Jennifer smiled. "Well, you've never really given me a sex talk before. Does this count?" she teased.

Tom kneeled between her legs, as she positioned herself to receive him. He squirted a large dollop of the clear lubrication onto two fingers, then positioned them at her opening. He very gently began to slide his thick fingers inside her, looking into her eyes to see her reaction. Instead of just jamming his fingers inside, he carefully rubbed the lubricant inside her as he placed his fingers deeper. Jennifer was gasping and her hips were moving reflexively. She was already extremely wet from her own juices and his saliva, but he knew that she needed more. He squirted a bit more on those same two fingers and repeated the process, reaching as deep inside her as his fingers could go.

"Daddy," she gasped. "That feels so good. You are so good at this!"

Tom withdrew his fingers and squirted a large gob of the lubricant on the head of his cock. He made sure Jennifer was watching, then began to grease the head of his cock. His own pre-cum had wet his glans but, again, he knew that was not enough, either.

Repositioning himself, he rubbed his wet cock on her wet slit, then pushed the head onto her opening. She was spread wide, but he could tell that this was not going to be easy. He pushed. Jennifer pushed toward him, as well, but then pulled back when she realized that it wouldn't just slip in.

"Daddy, don't hurt me," she gasped, for the first time fearful that she might not be able to accommodate him.

"I'm trying not to, Jenny. When I get the head in it will hurt a little. Just try not to move. Your body will naturally adjust. If it hurts too badly, tell me and I'll pull out. Okay, Honey?" he said tenderly.

He dragged the head down her cuntal crease, lubricating it even more. He explored her with his fingers again, making sure that she was as lubricated as possible. Then he pushed again. It broke his heart when he saw the pain in her face, but she was pushing back against him with determination. Suddenly the head popped in. He stopped, allowing his huge glans to hold his daughter's pussy open. He knew that most men would just go ahead and push it in, but he knew that would be painful - more painful than necessary.

"Daddy, it hurts, but don't pull it out. I can stand it," she groaned as she closed her eyes and tensed.

The love he had for his sweet daughter had never exceeded what he felt for her at that moment. She loved him so much. She was willing to endure pain in order to perform this, the most intimate act that two human beings can perform. He stroked her face and then her breasts, one after the other, as his other hand held his gargantuan shaft in place.

Jennifer looked into his eyes and reached to stroke his face. "Daddy, I love you so much. It's not hurting as bad. Can you push it in a little, really slowly?"

Tom leaned into her, forcing his stupendous shaft to insert itself inside her a couple of inches. He looked into her face and she nodded, tentatively, so he very slowly pushed himself deeper inside her, micrometer by micrometer. His progress was almost undetectable, but he knew that he was sliding deeper inside her. The lubrication had worked wonders. Now that the glans was inside her, the rest would be easier, as long as he was careful.

He had about 5 inches of his impressive girth inside her. That was probably enough. Going deeper could hurt her. Yes, she had been penetrated deeper than this, but not by anything this thick. He stopped pushing. She was so tight that he had to grit his teeth to keep from shooting his load inside her, prematurely. He had long practice at controlling his orgasms, but it had been 20 years since he had felt anything this tight.

"Don't stop," she gasped.

"I don't want to hurt you, Little Girl," he told her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. It doesn't hurt. I feel so full!" she managed to smile. "But you're not but halfway in." She looked down and then at him and grinned. "Unacceptable, Daddy. Just a little more," she begged.

Tom positioned himself to gain leverage, then pushed again. Again, he felt his cock move deeper inside her. He gazed in her face, determined to stop if he detected the slightest bit of pain.

Suddenly they both became aware of a noise. Tom turned and looked toward the open bedroom door.

... Tom was snapped out of his reverie -- his fantasy that he was actually fucking his own daughter! Jennifer, who was still licking her father's cock and balls sat up when she heard the noise.

"Shana!" he gasped. He started to get up, his thick cock still shining with Jennifer's saliva. Jennifer grabbed a pillow and pulled it over her breasts. Sheer terror crossed her face. She knew that this would ruin everything. Her mother would never forgive her for this. It was all her fault; not her father's.

Shana had come into the house through the back door and had immediately become aware of the noises coming from their bedroom. She had quietly walked to the doorway that led to the bedroom and saw what was going on. She was shocked, but not angry. In fact, she had half expected this. She didn't see how her husband could possibly have the willpower to resist their delectable daughter, should he have the opportunity presented to him. She also couldn't imagine how Jennifer could resist Tom. He was a real hunk, and once Jennifer had a sample, Shana expected that she would eventually want more.

She stood in the bedroom, just feet from the bed, her arms crossed, and waited for them to see her. It was at least a minute before either of them realized she was there.

When Tom shouted her name in shock she almost laughed. "Tom, calm down. Carry on," she said calmly.

"Mama," Jennifer cried, tears coursing down her cheeks. "Don't hate me! Please?"

Shana quickly walked toward the lovers and sat down on the edge of the bed. She leaned forward and kissed her daughter on the forehead. "Jenny, you should know that I can't hate you. After all that's gone on, do you think I can be angry about this?"

Tom's cock had dwindled. He started to stand up, but Shana grabbed his arm. "Finish what you started, Baby. Can I watch?" she said tenderly, then kissed his lips. "I love you, Tom." She turned to Jennifer. "I love you, Jennifer."

She got up, walked a few feet and sat down in a straight chair that they kept in the bedroom. "Carry on. I wish I had not interrupted. It was so beautiful."

Tom wasn't sure what to do. His cock was at half-mast. Jennifer hadn't moved, except that she had pulled a sheet up over her body. All of their clothes had been discarded in the floor, so they neither one could get dressed without Shana watching.

"I don't think...," Tom began. "I mean, I was startled, Honey." He looked down at his dwindling cock.

Shana looked at Jennifer and winked. "I think Daddy needs some help. Do you want to do it, or shall I?"

Jennifer stared at her mother, not comprehending. Was her mother suggesting that she and her Dad continue while she watched? What did she mean about giving him some help?

Shana stood and calmly began to remove her clothes. She was dressed in jeans and a white button-up blouse. She soon had the blouse off, and having unfastened her bra, allowed it to fall to the floor, revealing her amazing breasts. They were a C-cup, but had no discernible sag. The nipples were small and hard. She soon had her jeans off, then stood and allowed her panties to fall to the floor. Both Jennifer and Tom were aghast.

Tom was sitting on the edge of the bed. Shana bent to kiss his mouth, thrusting her tongue inside. She could detect from the taste of his tongue that he had been performing oral on their daughter. That turned her on even more. She fell to the floor between his legs and looked at their daughter, who was still beneath the sheet. "Come over here, Jenny. Watch me suck this monster."

From her vantage, Jennifer could only see her Dad's back. She scooted over to the other side of the bed, staying under the sheet. She could now see her mother holding her father's hardening cock. Shana looked at her, winked again, and took the head in her mouth. Jennifer marveled at the ease with which Shana accommodated his huge glans but was shocked when her mother began to take his thick, almost fully-rejuvenated member into her mouth. There was no way anyone could take this much cock into their mouth! This was some parlor trick! How was she doing this? Tom was moaning and had his head thrown back, his eyes closed.

As she heard her mother's throat working around the swollen head of her Daddy's cock she saw a look of bliss on Shana's face. She wasn't even choking at all! Did she not have a gag reflex? Shana's eyes sought out Jennifer's as she relinquished the great thick length of Tom's member.

"Come closer, Jenny," Shana said. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. Come on," she told her as she took Tom's cock back into her mouth.

Jennifer slid out from under the covers and kneeled next to her mother. She watched as Shana took the massive shaft of Tom's cock deep again. There was still at least 3 stiff inches of his tumescent rod outside of Shana's wanton mouth, but Jennifer could see her throat muscles working and knew that at least a portion of his huge member was now lodged in her mother's throat. This woman was amazing! She was so jealous of this skill!

Shana reached for Jennifer's hand and placed it on Tom's nuts. Jennifer took her cue and began to fondle them as she saw her mother reposition herself, then, very slowly pushed her face toward Tom's groin. His incredible phallus sank farther into her mouth and Jennifer could see her mother's throat being filled with her Daddy's gigantic organ. Her mother's nose was pressed against Tom's pubis. She slipped her tongue out of her mouth and searched downward. Jennifer held her father's balls up so that her mother could lick them. Jennifer could feel her juices flowing again. Her nipples were hard and she was intensely aroused by watching her mother. Shana slowly moved her head upward, allowing Tom's massive cock to escape her lips. It was as hard as steel, now. It was wet with her saliva and was pointing upward, the head swollen, purple, and pulsing.

Shana grasped it with one hand and bent it toward Jennifer, as if she were offering her a lick of an ice cream cone. Jennifer was eager to comply. She knew that she could not compete with her mother, but that didn't matter. She was hungry to have her father's wonderful, lust-inciting, cock inside her mouth again. She stretched her mouth to accommodate the head and forced her head down to take several inches. She thought this was probably more than she had been able to take before, but this could not compare to what her sexy mother had just demonstrated.

"Oh Jennifer, you are a natural. I love the way you do that! You look so hungry for it!" Shana gasped.

Jennifer allowed his cock to slip from her mouth. She was panting with excitement. "I love it, Mama. I can't help it!" As if to emphasize her point, she took him back in her mouth and closed her eyes, savoring the feel of her Daddy's powerful pole in her warm, wet mouth.

Suddenly, Tom gently pushed her back and she allowed his throbbing cock to fall from her mouth.

Shana smiled. "You're about to make your daddy cum, Jennifer!"

Jennifer looked at her mother. "Is that okay? Can I?"

Shana looked up at Tom and smiled. "She wants you to cum, Tom."

She looked again at Jennifer. "Which do you want, Jenny? Do you want him to cum in your mouth or do you really want him to fuck you?"

Jennifer was still a tiny bit bashful. She could tell that her mother was totally into this, but still, this was all so new. Should she just go with it? Should she just be totally honest about it? She was really having second thoughts about fucking him, especially in front of her mother. "I want to get him off with my mouth. Is that okay? Will you let me?"

"Will I let you?" Shana laughed. "Baby, there's enough of him for both of us. You can have him any time you want, as far as I'm concerned. I want to watch, but if you want to do it in private, I can understand that."

Jennifer stroked her father's cock and looked in his face. "I want to taste it, Daddy," she said sweetly, as she put the head back in her mouth and began to delicately suckle it as she stroked him with both hands.

"Oh, Jenny, that feels so good!" he moaned.

As Jennifer continued to suck and stroke her father's tumescent prick, Shana kneeled beside her so that she could watch. She gathered Jennifer's hair in her hands and held it back as Jennifer began trying to force more and more of her father's monstrous prick into her mouth, wanting to show her mother that she, too, was a talented cock sucker. She was feverish to take his load into her mouth and show her mother how much she loved drinking cum straight from the source.