The Lance Incident Pt. 02

Story Info
After ten years, some things change, and some don't.
4.2k words
4.63
3.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 2004, I had settled into my adult life. I was married to my high school sweetheart, Karen, I had taken my dream job as a sports radio reporter, and I had a child on the way. What more could anyone ask for?

Still, something was missing. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I had a yearning for something more. I wasn't unhappy, just unfulfilled, and I knew that I shouldn't be.

Covering the local NFL team was part of my job. It consisted of getting up really early on a Sunday, and heading to the stadium. The good part was that I only had to work for the first half before my relief got there and took over for the rest of the game. At that point, what would usually happen is I would start drinking, then role on home whenever I could get there. The Wife was used to this and knew that, on most Sundays, she would just see me tomorrow.

This Sunday was no different. Halftime came, I did my report and it was off to the media suite where unlimited drinks and food awaited me.

The media suite did not disappoint. It had a full bar, a sponsor would bring in food for all of us, and most importantly, it had private bathrooms. If you have ever been in any kind of stadium at any kind of event, you know how much of a pain in the ass it can be just to go to the bathroom.

I retrieved my cocktail from the bar and made my way over to the table where the food was spread out. I looked on the sponsor card at the top of the table. It read: Willis Automotive - The Car anyone can afford.

I thought nothing of it. I grabbed a couple of sandwiches from the table and had a seat next to a reporter from the local newspaper. We talked for a long while, over many drinks, about business, family, and potential sponsorships. He had told me about this one big sponsor that he would like to introduce me to who was actually coming up to the suite momentarily. Again, I thought nothing of it. Just another rich guy I was going to have to wine and dine just to get him to spend three thousand dollars a month with my company.

"It'll be fine," He said. "He's a good guy."

"Okay, I'll meet him, but don't expect me to drool all over him. I'm not in the mood," I replied. Really, all I wanted to do was get out of this suite and this stadium so I could go around to a local bar, but the drinks were free here.

As I was finishing up my conversation with the Newspaperman, I could see that the main door to the suite had opened and a well-dressed man had entered. He was about fifty feet away from me, and he was moving to his right and left shaking any had that was stuck out, so I couldn't see him very well. I could tell that he was making his way through the crowd when the newspaperman hit me on the shoulder and said, "There he is. Come on."

I followed my colleague through about twenty people and arrived at the man he wanted to introduce me to. His back was turned away from me while he was talking to another person, when the newspaperman cut into the conversation and said, "Mr. Willis, there's someone I would like to introduce you to."

He turned around and our eyes locked. It was an instant sense of recognition on both parts. He stuck out his hand and said to me, "Lance Willis. Nice to meet you."

I knew this man. Well, I didn't know the man in front of me, but I once knew a version of him. Trying to gather my words, I shook his hand and all I could bother to muster up was, "Nice to meet you, too."

The three of us engaged in conversation about sponsorships for about the next hour. Exchanging thoughts on business and how the team was doing. All professional like. It was like we had never met. I have to say, it was strange, because I knew exactly who he was, but, did he know who I was. I didn't necessarily look the same. Life had added a couple of pounds to me. Okay, life had added about fifty pounds to me since our last encounter.

Lance, however, was fit as a fiddle. He stood about six feet tall and weighed about one hundred and eighty pounds. He filled out his grey three piece suit nicely. As I stood there looking at him, I couldn't help but remember about the time at the beach. This guy that everyone wants to talk to, I had my dick up his ass.

In reminiscing this encounter, I could feel myself start to get hard. I needed another drink. I went to the bar, grabbed another cocktail, and proceeded to the bathroom to try to get ahold of the situation. After a few minutes, and chugging my cocktail, I was able to compose myself and head back into the suite.

At the bar, I decided to take a seat while I waited for my next drink. The game was over and the crowd had started to thin, so what was once fifty to a hundred people had turned into about ten.

The bartender handed me my drink when I heard someone from behind me say, "That one's on me." It was Lance. He patted me on the back as he pulled up a stool right next to me.

"They are free for media," I stated.

"Oh! Is that what you are? Media?" He sarcastically replied.

"For about the past five years," I continued, "You look like you're doing well."

"Oh, all that?" He said, "The old man is getting up there in age, so he let me take over being the face of the business. I never wanted a real job anyway."

The conversation went on about what we had both been up to for the past ten years since the beach incident. He, nor I, ever thought about bringing it up in this setting, but it was clear that both of us could sense a strong sexual tension that had never left. It was like something had been fermenting for ten years, and now it was ready to be unleashed. It was too strong to ignore and we both knew it.

I could tell the conversation was getting stale. One in part because of the bar closing, and the other because of the unspoken questions that we both wanted to ask. He had grown into a respectable business man, but I had grown up as well. I was no longer timid in knowing what I wanted, nor speaking my mind. As we were finishing our drinks I said, "You still living down south?"

Curiously he replied, "Yeah. But I'm up here for the night. Headed back tomorrow. I'm staying at the Hyatt. I'll be at the lobby bar in about an hour if you're interested. I'll be alone, it'd be nice to catch up properly."

What was that supposed to mean?

I instantly got hard again. Did I want to go meet him?

Hell yes!

I refused to look like I was too eager though. Mulling it through my brain, the best answer that I could come up with was, "I had plans, but perhaps I could break them for a special occasion."

I had no plans. My plan was to go around to a local bar not that far from the stadium and continue drinking. I certainly could continue drinking in his hotel bar.

"And what a special occasion it could be," he said. "Look, I have to go say goodbye to some people that think they're important, but I'll be there. We'll have a couple of drinks, some food, and hopefully, some great conversation."

Was that supposed to let me off the hook for my expectations? Perhaps it was to help me make the decision to break my plans that I didn't have. I didn't know but somehow my mouth produced the words, "Sounds like fun. I'll see you there."

***

I walked into the hotel bar not quite knowing what I would find. I saw that Lance had already arrived, seated in the rear right corner. The hotel was slow that night, only a few patrons encompassed the bar, and Lance was the only one sitting at a table.

The mood was dark and quiet. A lonely piano player tinkling the ivories and the sports cast on the bar televisions were the only sounds over the muffled speaking of the guests.

Lance saw me enter and waved me over to his table as he gestured to the server to come over to the table. "I was starting to think that you weren't coming," He said.

"You knew I would be here," I snarkly replied.

"What are you drinking? It's on me," he advised.

"I'll have a scotch on the rocks with a twist," I ordered.

The server ran off to fetch my drink. I could see that he was drinking a beer. I guess not much had changed. You could feel a weird tension between us. It was like not that much had changed, but everything had changed. Almost like there were two different people sitting across the table from one another, yet they shared something so unique from another time and place, and could only talk about it with each other.

The server returned with my drink and as I was taking my first sip, Lance said, "You know for years I have wondered what you looked like and if you had grown up and gotten...bigger."

I half spit out my drink, not ready for that comment and looked back at the server and said, "I'm going to need a couple more of these."

I downed my first scotch and replied, "Well, I'm taller and my belly has gotten bigger."

"That's not exactly what I meant," He explained with a crooked smirk on his face.

"I know what you meant," I said plainly with a stare that was meant to say you are no match for me.

We talked for the next hour about what we had been up to. My marriage, his father getting ill, my college days, his many conquests of women. The talk ranged from all sorts of things as the drinks kept coming to the table and down our throats. The more intoxicated we got, the more the conversation started to creep into reminiscing about that night on the beach. I was prepared for anything at this point, or was it that I didn't care. What's the difference anyway?

The night was winding down and the Hotel bar Manager informed us that the bar would be closing in fifteen minutes. Just then, Lance looked over at me and asked, "What do you want?"

"Nothing, I'm good for last call."

"That's not what I meant. I meant, what do you want?" he said that with a look of total determination and a seriousness came over the table. I could do this. I could play his game. I called his bluff before, let's show him how professionals play.

"Well, I guess my answer would be that I would like to be fulfilled. In more ways than one."

"Great answer," He said. "You know that I haven't been with another guy since you. It's just never appealed to me. But sitting here with you after all these years, I think that we have some sort of cosmic connection or something like that."

The booze was starting to show itself. I should stay on the aggressive here.

"So I guess that the real question is, what do you want?" I inquired.

He took a swig of his beer and replied, "I want you to come up to my room for a nightcap. I have some scotch, so you'll be fine. I want you to come into my room, I want the door to close - I want to hear it click - and then...what happens in the room stay's in the room."

I looked him straight in the eye and said, "Let's get the check."

***

We arrived at his room and as he opened the door I immediately got hard. The door shut and clicked behind us as he offered me a drink and I took a seat on the couch opposite him in the chair. We started to small talk while looking each other up and down until he said, "I am going to go back and take a shower. You good here?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm just going to make another drink. I'll be here."

As he got up and headed to the master bedroom he turned and said, "You could join me you know."

I didn't know what to say. I had never showered with a man before. How intimate was this? I did enjoy messing around in the shower though, and I have to say that the thought was intriguing. He could see the conflict on my face so he offered this, "Look, I don't want you to be uncomfortable. So I am going to get in the shower. Why don't you wait like two or three minutes, compose yourself, and if you want to come in and join me, great. If not, I'll be out in a jiffy."

He turned and disappeared into the darkness of the room, leaving the door wide open. I pondered the pros and cons and could find nothing negative. I wanted him so bad. Was I just drunk? Was there something wrong about me? Was I gay?

I decided that my care level could not match my level of want for Lance. I downed my scotch, put the glass on the table in front of me, got up and headed into the bedroom. The bathroom door was open and I could see steam coming from it. The sounds of soap hitting the shower floor and a mild humming from Lance filled the atmosphere. I took off my clothes, opened the shower door, and stepped into the shower.

Lance turned around with a great look of satisfaction on his face as he said, "Good Choice."

I looked back at him, "Let's not talk. We've done enough of that already."

He looked at me and nodded, and then the weirdest thing happened. He kissed me. On the mouth, with tongue. Of all things, I was not ready for that. How intimate was this? A kiss. Was this not just sex? Was this something more?

I have to tell you that it was one of the best kisses that I have ever had. I kissed back. Our tongues wrestled and our hands wandered each other's naked bodies. His hand made it down to my cock and mine to his. He was a little bigger than me, about nine inches to my eight, but who's counting. We stayed kissing for what seemed to be an eternity until I decided to up the ante a little. I wanted to get this show on the road.

I dropped to my knees and he knew what was coming. I could not get the memory of him not letting me suck his dick ten years prior. I was going to take charge this night.

I started by taking his shaft by hand a licking the underside of his penis. Just like last time, he was hairy, but I didn't care. I caressed his balls with my left hand as I held his cock with my right, directing it around my tongue. Lance put his hands on the back of my head as he moaned in approval.

I took his full cock into my mouth and it tasted amazing. I had never sucked a cock before, but I had always wanted to. It was everything that I hoped it would be. I swirled my tongue around a moved my head back and forth while using my hand with a sort of twist and jerk motion. The sounds that Lance was making were telling me that I was doing something right. I would stay here for a while, but I didn't want to make him cum quite yet. This was just an appetizer, I was going to get the main course here in a second.

Just then he motioned for me to come back up to him. That's the international sign for "I am about to cum." We started Kissing again until he moved to my neck. Then moving on down to my nipples and then, fully on his knees, licking and kissing the inner part of my thigh. I thought that I was going to cum right there it was so hot. He then took my eight inches into his mouth. It was glorious. His head was back and forth, his hand at the base of my cock, his tongue caressing every inch of me while inside of his mouth. Then as it seemed, as soon as he began, he stopped. He shut the water off, opened the shower door and said, "Follow me."

He left the bathroom and went into the bedroom. He laid on the bed and positioned himself looking at me on his left side. He reached for his wallet on the night stand and pulled out a $100 dollar bill as he asked, "You want to make a bet?"

"A bet?" I replied.

"Yeah, we suck each other at the same time and whoever doesn't cum first gets this c-note."

"That's your money anyway," I pointed out.

"Then you have nothing to lose. Get over here."

I got on the bed opposite Lance and positioned my face to his crotch, and my crotch to his face. He grabbed my cock as he said, "Come closer, I promise I won't bite."

That made me smile. It showed me that he remembered our conversations from all those years ago. I skootched a little closer and grabbed his nine inches in my hand as I heard him say, "Ok. Ready. Set. Go!"

What is this, the fucking Kentucky Derby?

I put his cock in my mouth and went town. In my mind I had perfected the twist and jerk motion. My head was moving back and forth a passionate speed, my tongue exploring every bit of his beautiful cock. I never wanted this to end, my concentration was paramount, even though he was working me silly. He was a master of tongue skills, sparing nothing for this fortuitous challenge.

We were laying on our sides, me on left, he on his right, both trying to get the other to cum as quickly as we could. It was about as intimate of a time that I had ever had, with anyone. I continued my motion. Up and down, back and forth, as he did the same. The sounds of pleasure were muffled from the cocks that were in both of our mouths. We were both in ecstasy. As if we were transported to another place, if only for a short time.

Suddenly, I felt Lance's cock tense up. He released my cock and moaned, "Keep going. Keep going. I want to cum in your mouth."

I moved faster. I wanted him to cum in my mouth as well. Some guys might have a problem with that. I don't know if that's masculinity or what, but I didn't care. I wanted another man to cum in my mouth like I had cum in so many women's mouths over the years. I look at it as common courtesy.

He became tenser as he shouted, "Here it is!!"

A blast of warmness hit the back of my throat. I continued sucking trying to get it all in as I thought to myself, "I don't know what all the women are bitching about? It doesn't taste that bad."

No, I am not one of those guys that tasted my own cum after I jacked off one time. It never occurred to me.

His moaning was loud and long, but I continued sucking him until he was dry, swallowing down a part of Lance that I so desperately needed while not even knowing it. I took his cock out of my mouth, looked over at him and said, "You lose."

"Here's the cash," He said as he handed me a $100 bill.

"I know that you are going to find this shocking, but I am probably the only person in the world that you can't pay off," I replied as I refused the money. "I am, however, going to require you to finish me off."

"How about you finish yourself off, inside me?" He offered. "I want you to pound me harder than you did that time on the beach."

"Gladly," I said as I walked to the bathroom to retrieve a bottle of lube and a condom from the box I saw on the counter. "Do you want to stand up and bend over, or would you like to be on all fours on the bed?"

"I want to be on my back so I can look you in the eye while you're fucking me."

He spread his legs and leaned a little back and I applied what I thought was too much lube, but what I have found out is that you can never have enough. I put on the condom and applied lube to that and insert my cock into his ass very slowly. He let out a groan of pleasure. I went back and forth very slowly so that he could get used to me being inside of him. I could feel that this relaxed him, so I sped up a bit. His groans were intensifying as the tightness of his anal walls applied delightful pressure to my eight inches. Lance looked up at me and instructed, "Fuck me now...HARD!"

I grabbed both of his legs for leverage and I started pumping as hard as I could. Back and forth, in and out. The sound of our skin slapping together was so loud that I thought we would get complaints from room next door. This is what I wanted. This is what I needed. Someone who I was so compatible sexually with as well as I actually liked to be around them. I pounded away as counted how many pumps that I was taking. I was almost to fifty, when I felt myself starting to stir. I sped up. Back and forth, in and out, slapping flesh until, "UGHHHHHH." I came. In the condom, while still in his ass. It was glorious.

I fell flat on by back out of breath and turned to look at Lance, who was already staring at me. He scooted closer and pressed his lips against mine. We embraced in a very passionate kiss. I am not sure how long it lasted, but I could have kissed him all night.

This was a different feeling than I had ever had after sex, definitely different that that night on the beach. Usually after I finish, I want to be left alone. I want to just lie there and collect my thoughts. That's the way it had been with my wife for years, but in this moment, I didn't want to leave...but I had to.

12