The Land Down Under Pt. 01

Story Info
A girl and her bestie explores Australia after high school.
5.3k words
4
4.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Jenny took the easy path and overachieved in a non-academically stringent high school. It meant never having to stress for exams and therefore, a lot of time to mature as a teen. Mature she did. She was mature enough to know that none of the guys in her school were right for her. They were too dim witted for her to find attractive. Most had to attend summer school. Being a big fish in a small pond had its perils. She considered switching schools by senior year but she knew that she would be ill equipped for the academically hard shift and therefore, just stayed put. Thankfully, most of her middle school friends also attended the same school so she wasn't completely alone and isolated from friends.

One of Jenny's friends, Sarah-Ann, was also really bright. But her struggles in math held her back and she also wanted to play it safe by not stressing out in an academically hard high school. She looked up to Jenny and always relied on her for math help. They always had their desk beside each other when doing classwork and pretended to be lesbian to ward the idiots away from Jenny. However, Sarah-Ann was more sociable and didn't shield herself off from making new friends completely. She learned that one of the males was not dumb at all. One autumn day in 11th grade homeroom, Jenny was helping Sarah-Ann with her math as usual. Sarah-Ann informed Jenny that this guy in their grade named Dennis wasn't an idiot at all. He was a top student as a kid. His decline came when he started getting addicted to World of Warcraft. Maybe she should give him a chance. Jenny was a bit bored from being anti-social so she decided just to hang out at least.

Dennis often skipped school to cater to his addiction but once Jenny found a day he was at school, she approached him in the cafeteria and asked if he knew her friend Sarah-Ann. It turned out that she also got into World and Warcraft, albeit more casually, and befriended him over it. Therefore, Dennis was open to making friends if the friend was of Sarah-Ann's. They hung out after school in his basement and she realized he was anti-social and caught up in feeding his War of Warcraft addiction. Jenny didn't see an academic award in sight. She sat on his basement couch, leaning her forehead on her hand and sighed, hoping for happier, more socially active days in the future.

Present Day

Jenny finished top in her graduating class and was offered a scholarship for a summer abroad program; to be redeemed the ensuing summer immediately. All expenses were paid minus a few meals. She didn't apply for an undergrad program because she thought she would be ill equipped for college. But the credits for taking the semester abroad would count towards any program she would eventually apply for. So might as well take advantage of it regardless. With all that free time in high school, Jenny could have chosen to learn a new language. But instead, she was stuck monolingual. Therefore, she chose Australia.

Sarah-Ann got into her undergrad program with all the help from Jenny coaching her in math. She also got a lot of money saved up from working part time as a Popeyes cashier in junior and senior years, as an emergency fund for cases like these. What's a few grand worth anyways? Might as well join her bestie in the program as well. The weather would be quite unpredictable. Whether it be the heat in Kakadu or the chilliness in Sydney during winter, they packed a lot of clothes that would be suitable for both.

The itinerary involved flying to LAX before then flying to Brisbane via Qantas Airlines. Airplane seating terrible for sleeping comfortably for these long flights. But Jenny and Sarah-Ann had seats beside each other and just rested against each other. This attracted a lot of eyes from aroused, young men that were around their age. Jenny caught some of the glimpses they gave and presumed many of them were also in the program.

They landed at the Brisbane Airport where a tour bus drove the students all to Byron Bay. After a quick orientation to Australian culture, it was bed time to resync their biological clocks. The next day, the students all got their equipment for the semester: a water bottle and a fanny pack with the program's logos on it. Jenny was still really anti-social but at least she was glad that she was in the company of people who were smart. Unfortunately, they were smarter than her and during her socializing, all their academic knowledge flew over her head. Granted, some were a year or two older and already into their undergrad programs. However, that also meant more life experience. Perhaps to party down.

The first free night they had, they partied at a bar called Cheeky Monkeys. It was open dance night and everyone got on the tables. Unfortunately, Jenny wasn't prepared for this and came to the bar in high heels. She slipped on the table and hurt her back. One of her classmates, named Andy, carried her back to the hostel. She felt embarrassed for causing a scene and also bad for being the reason her classmates had to end their night of fun prematurely. After resting her in the prone position in her bed, Andy then got an ice pack. Jenny had a sun dress on so Andy had to pull it up before placing the ice pack on her bare back. He was a bit aroused from seeing so much of her skin.

Sarah-Ann, her hostel roommate, was the only other one currently in the room. The prof instructed everyone else to give Jenny her space to recover, after Jenny confirmed it wasn't too serious. She knew how horny Andy was getting. Andy did have fairly sizable biceps to be able to carry Jenny this far. He looked like a young Robin Williams but with a more chiseled jawline. Sarah-Ann to make any of Andy's sexual advances welcoming. The program permitted students to engage in sexual activities if it was consensual.

While Jenny's dress was still pulled up, Sarah-Ann slapped her hands on her butt cheeks. Jenny let out a mild scream. She didn't mind her bestie trying to start a threesome. It felt a bit overdue for her. It was a bit romantic being carried in Andy's arms. The slap left a bit of red hand prints on her ass cheeks. Andy was really getting aroused now, seeing this lesbian action by two golden hair blondes. Sarah-Ann then decided to pull Jenny's underwear down and took them off her completely. She tempted Andy some more by sticking her right-hand middle finger in Jenny's butthole, while sitting beside her on her hostel bed.

Jenny decided to play along to arouse Andy some more by moaning. She then said her back was better and asked Sarah-Ann to sit on her back so that her weight can ease any remaining pain. Sarah-Ann took the ice pack off her back and got on her while keeping her middle finger in her ass. Jenny was really getting aroused by how much her ass was getting fingered so she spread her legs to show a wet pussy. Andy was rock hard at this point after seeing it. He just had to take off his pants and fuck her right there. He undressed and got on the bed to do just that. Face to face with Sarah-Ann, Andy made out with her while continuing to fuck Jenny.

Jenny let out screams from being fucked and he came in her. She enjoyed being fucked by a well-educated stud. Knowing how well he shot his load into her bestie, Sarah-Ann just had to make out with Andy for a job well done. Jenny's sun dress was pulled up a lot but was still on her during the sex so it was covered in quite a bit of her sweat. Time for laundry afterwards.

A few classmates in the adjacent rooms heard her scream. They now saw Jenny and Sarah-Ann as sluts and Andy as a horny pervert. One even suspected that perhaps Jenny staged the whole thing at Cheeky Monkeys to get fucked by a guy and that Andy volunteered to carry her to the room because he wanted to fuck her. But to each their own he supposes, as he wasn't going to judge them. Consensual sex is permitted in the program for a reason. He wasn't concerned about their sex, as opposed to the fact that they couldn't keep it lowkey and quiet. Nobody needed to hear it.

On the next free night, they had kangaroo meat. It was one of the nights where the meals weren't accommodated by the program so the group of students got curious and bought some at the nearest grocery store. Everything was nearby because Byron Bay was a walking city. Sarah-Ann decided to wear a light blue head band that night to look cute in front of the guys. She thought that maybe looking innocent this way can change their minds about her. She even spat out her first bite of the meat in disgust to continue the cute persona. None of the guys gave her much attention.

Knowing it was now a steep hill to climb to make friends with them, Sarah-Ann decided just to invite Jenny and Andy to skinny dip in the ocean. At least enjoy being friends with each other. It went great. It was winter but to their Northern Hemispheres calendar, it was summer to them. Byron Bay was warm and really captured the fun of a summer's night. Andy took turns making out with Jenny and Sarah-Ann. Then Jenny and Sarah-Ann had a lesbian makeout session in the water. If they were going to be social outcasts, at least they had each other.

The three shared a big shower stall as well after their skinny-dipping session. The passion of making out in the ocean carried over to a threesome fuck in the shower. Jenny stood on one leg while Andy lifted her other and fucked her pussy from behind. Sarah-Ann was standing beside Jenny for support so she could keep her balance. Jenny wrapped her arm around Sarah-Ann's neck. Then she turned head and kissed her bestie while getting fucked. She loved getting cock while being with the girl that's been with her through thick and thin.

Andy was about to ejaculate again but Sarah-Ann wanted to get some action as well. So, Andy got his cock out of Jenny and lied down on the shower floor. Then, Sarah-Ann got on Andy and rode him until he finished in her. She couldn't believe this sexual moment of enjoying a cock that her bestie made this hard. She closed her eyes taking in a big breath to savour this moment.

The following days passed as usual. No one else really cared to befriend them. They just decided to virgin shame them all. Why should they be perceived as sluts and pervs when everyone else could just be virgins? The Byron Bay leg of the program was just about over and they were headed back to the Brisbane Airport to go to Darwin.

It was a much hotter climate when they arrived. A tour bus took them to Kakadu. The following days had them seeing the controlled wildfires up close and studying Kakadu's wildlife. Jenny sported a sunhat while in a bra and short shorts. Frankly, nobody really cared for putting on clothes. It was just too hot. The bus had plenty of water containers and sunscreen for everyone. They camped in tents at Kakadu National Park. For the first night, Jenny, Sarah-Ann, and Andy decided to sleep outdoors under the stars, around the campfire.

When it was time to get going in the morning, Jenny was too tired to wake up. Sarah-Ann poured a bucket of water on her to get her up. Her bra was wet and exposed her nipples to the arousal of some of her peers. It did dry off quickly.

After a few more days of studying the wildlife in Kakadu, it was time to go back to Darwin to stay at the hostel and for the students to write their report. For these hostels, the interiors were bigger (like an apartment) and had separate bedrooms. Jenny and Sarah-Ann were never really challenged in high school when it came to writing papers. They had Andy really help them proofread to make sure their writing was up to standard. One of the classmates aroused by Jenny was named John. He waited until they were back in hostels so he could fuck her. John was of Puerto Rican descent and Jenny could go for some darker skin. They were all young anyways. It is not like she was fucking guys who were deep into polygamy. John clearly didn't care that her vagina touched Andy's. She also enjoyed that she was slowing winning over the friendship of her peers one by one, whether or not it ends in sex.

She had a good session in her bed with John. She lied sideways and was fucked from behind. As he sped up, she started to orgasm and talked aggressively and dirty to him. Jenny was full of the attitude now. Sarah-Ann was sightseeing that day. She got back to the hostel and knocked on the door of Jenny's bedroom. Jenny decided to get up and invite her into the threesome. Sarah-Ann was so excited at the idea of Puerto Rican cock that she just jerked him off, talking dirty to him, until he came. Jenny opened her eyes wide in a pleasant surprise that this hot guy came such a nice load. She made John promise he'll fuck her again because Sarah-Ann kind of ruined it this time by getting him off too quickly.

Next leg of the trip was Sydney. They started out camped in a giant cabin in the Blue Mountains. Five beds for students in each room upstairs. No real chance for a fucking. Sarah-Ann got a small room on the main floor. She tried to act cute again with her blue headband on, walking out of her room to tell the guys still up at 11 pm to tone it down. One of them, Austin, decided to whisper 'Good Night, Sarah' outside the door to her room as a prank. He found that romantic, and fell for how cute she was acting to be worth pranking like that. Austin was a young-looking man with a healthy head of light blonde hair.

The program eventually had them at Sydney where they had residence in the University of New South Wales. Despite only staying there for a short time, the students still had to get their ID and have their photos taken for UNSW student cards. The weekends were free for the students to explore. Jenny had a cousin once removed there, Taylor, who ran a real estate office with the LJ Hooker group. Her family already coordinated ahead of time for him to pick her up on Saturday mornings on campus to meet and hang out with her family. He was obviously loaded and would give her a lot of money to buy gifts. Jenny decided to use some of it to reimburse Sarah-Ann for her investment in joining her along on this program.

When Jenny first met Taylor, she instantly recognized his face from a family childhood photo. He visited them when she was 3, which Taylor had no firsthand memory of as a result of being too young at the time. She heard him speak for the first time, when she was old enough to remember it, and was pleasantly surprised she had family members with an Australian accent. Taylor drover her to his house to meet the rest of her extended family. During the drive, he asked Jenny many things to get to know her. One of the questions was if she had a boyfriend. Jenny's face turned a bit red thinking about the sexual encounters with Andy and John being the closest things to actually dating a guy. Taylor didn't notice because his eyes were fixed on the road. He jokingly offered to let her drive it, but of course wouldn't dare risk her unfamiliarity with going on the left side of the road.

Jenny wasn't really social or outgoing with meeting her extended family. They had dinner at a Chinese Restaurant that night. One of her distant cousins brought her boyfriend to dinner was there wearing a black jacket that was indicative of being in a gang. He caused a scene by expressing disgust at pigeon meat being served. He called it 'a rat with wings' which was the most enjoyment Jenny had all dinner. After finishing her food, she checked her phone and remained anti-social with her family members. She got a message from Sarah-Ann that she fucked Austin. She explained how he was a sweet guy inside, both metaphorically and literally regarding the cum he oozes out. She sucked every last drop out via a blow job after he was close from fucking her. Jenny was hoping no one would look over her shoulder and read the messages on her phone.

Taylor dropped her off at UNSW after dinner. She thanked him for everything and walked towards her room. Just then, she got a message from Sarah-Ann asking if she was interested in a late-night run to Pancakes on the Rock. Jenny could go for some dessert. This outing involved Sarah-Ann, Andy, John, and now Austin. The circle of friends was growing, granted via fucking each other. Nonetheless, live while we're young thought Jenny. She paid for the cab fare which she could more than afford with the money from Taylor. Jenny ordered one called 'The Ultimate' and even used that to hint to John that she's still eyeing a good fucking later on. She wasn't witty enough to integrate it into a clever pun but John knew what she was getting at.

Because Sunday meant no class, they could sleep in. Jenny decided to seize the night and fuck John in his room when they got back on campus. They fucked really good. John was aroused by how much energy Jenny still had after such a long day. Her hair was a mess from being through it all. But that only made John even more aroused. She rode him with so much thrusting force that he came right there. Jenny felt so much closure that she finally felt his cum inside of her. She hoped that this group of friends doesn't keep growing. Too many different sexual partners will ruin her fun. With John's cock still inside of her, she leaned forward and rested her head on John's chest for him to caress her.

The group woke up extremely late, especially Jenny and John. The two slept together in John's bed. They got cleaned up after their fuck and just threw a blanket over their naked bodies. They didn't shower that night though. They wanted to wait until the morning when the kink is on again to shower.

When they woke up, Jenny was concerned that it'll ruin their sleep schedule for class the following day. But John reminded her that the program was just for a credit, and they just needed to pass the course. It won't apply to their GPA, if Jenny takes an undergrad program. After being relieved, they headed to the shower together. The janitor saw them walking to the shower together and gave a smirk, knowing the lovebirds were going to get it on.

Jenny gave John a nice wiping of his cock. She wanted to make sure it was completely sanitized. It slowly got bigger with arousal. While Jenny had a strong grip of his cock, they made out. Jenny was really light so she decided to see if she can ride John while he was standing up. She wanted to see how strong this stud was. It was a fun ride and they kept making out while fucked him in that position.

Afterwards, they met up with the rest of the small circle of friends and took the ferry to Manly Beach. On the ferry, Jenny and Sarah-Ann decided to take a lesbian pic together of the Titanic pose. Sarah-Ann was again wearing her blue head band and decided to be Rose, as she stretched her arms out. Jenny wrapped her arms around Sarah-Ann from behind and pressed her face on her back. It got the attention of a lot of the other male passengers. Some even offered the two some cash for free booze. Jenny was really enjoying the life now.

The next Saturday, Jenny visited her family again. Taylor took her to some Brazilian restaurant and she really enjoyed the food. He mentioned that Blackbird was another restaurant that had great food but the tables had uneven surfaces (to give the authentic tree wood feel) and one could easily spill their drinks. That gave Jenny an idea. Taylor gave a bit more money to Jenny for more souvenirs.

They were at the downtown core near the Sydney Tower Eye. So instead of having Taylor drop her off on campus again, she decided just to head for the tower and do the Skywalk. There were gift shops in the tower that was a good opportunity to write postcards and send them home to her parents. She wrote that she was having a great time making new friends, leaving out all the details about fucking them. The wind was blowing out on the Skywalk and messed her hair a bit despite it being tied up for the most part.

12