The Land Down Under Pt. 02

Story Info
A girl and her bestie explores Australia after high school.
4k words
4.25
937
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and Sarah-Ann got home from Australia that evening. Jenny was anticipating a ride home from Sarah-Ann's parents. But to her surprise, they were chauffeured by that guy from high school, Dennis. It looks like Sarah-Ann kept in touch with him more closely than she thought. Or maybe it was the new Vespa Facebook profile picture that got his attention. Dennis didn't complete high school. His parents weren't going to let him be a free loader. Therefore, he enlisted in the military. It seems like a stretch that a guy playing World of Warcraft all day would be in any physical shape. However, he was blessed with a high metabolism.

He drove them to the town's beach where Jenny and Sarah-Ann were given a steak dinner at the local diner. Dennis' aunt owned the place, so it was free of charge. Jenny couldn't possibly accept a free steak and wanted to pay at least half of the price for it. Dennis' aunt insisted it is her pleasure to treat them. She indicated that Jenny and Sarah-Ann made great eye candy for the locals. It attracted a few extra customers and the extra business more than made up for the price of the steaks. Two of them even ordered drinks for Jenny and Sarah-Ann. This was quite the surprise for Jenny. She would have thought that she looked like a mess after all that traveling.

The two girls got home at Sarah-Ann's place and they just slept all day for the next week. After a summer semester of not sleeping, they were worn out. Jenny stayed at Sarah-Ann's place because it was easier than going home to her parents without a concrete plan for college. The boys they befriended started a Facebook chat to keep in touch. They got emotional with all the 'I miss yous'. Jenny felt blessed that she still had Sarah-Ann who she shared all the memories with. A few students from the program went to New Zealand instead of flying straight home via LAX. John was in contact with one of them and shared pics he took of Auckland to the Facebook chat. It was mesmerizing to Jenny. In hindsight, she kind of wished she went there as well, instead of returning home so soon.

Sarah-Ann was getting ready for her first semester of college. It was at a local campus so she didn't need to move out for the fall. Jenny started feeling bored after the polarizing fun experience she had abroad compared to her boring high school years. She decided to pay Dennis a visit, as he still had a week before being deployed for training. Maybe there is more they can share a bond with after he chauffeured her home and she ate his family member's diner. She sat on the basement couch in the exact same spot from a couple of years ago, wondering if it can be symbolic of things coming full circle.

Dennis told Jenny that his cousin is a math tutor at a Kumon. Perhaps, she can apply for a position there until she knows what to do with her life. At least it will kill the boredom. Dennis was of course familiar with Jenny's math expertise from Sarah-Ann. Dennis' cousin only started tutoring there a few months ago after the location opened. It used to be a French bakery. Jenny wasn't quite a kids person but she might as well she where it takes her.

After showing the Kumon owner her high school report cards, she was beyond impressed and hired her on the spot. She was assigned to tutor the students that were just starting out. Their work booklets had simple addition and subtraction of single digit numbers. At least, she can check their work quickly because of how simple and easy it was. The kids she dealt with her mostly very well behaved. None really acted out. She wondered if these behaved kids were the blessings of parents who had unexpected pregnancies from their wild nights, that were similar to her experiences in Australia.

After the first few days, she visited Dennis again. The idea of her students being the by-products of her wild fucks with guys kind of turned her on. She wanted to get it going again and Dennis wasn't the worst looking guy to ride. He had a buzzed head with chiselled jawline, all ready for the military. She even invited Sarah-Ann for a threesome. Sarah-Ann only had introductory lectures so it wasn't too hectic yet. They met in his basement and got undressed.

Sarah-Ann decided to play a school girl. She had her hair in a bun and wore giant glasses. She was wearing nothing but a thong and lied down on Dennis' mattress. Jenny was also only wearing a thong and she got down on her knees beside Sarah-Ann. She used her right hand to pull Sarah-Ann's thong up towards her torso as a means of a wedgie such that the thong pressed against her pussy lips and made them swell a little. Then, she used her left hand to flick her swollen lip. It was very sensitive and Sarah-Ann reacted accordingly. This made Dennis very horny. He wasn't particularly fond of the girls from high school, whenever he did attend class. But these two hot chicks are quite the exception and the best part is that they are role playing on his bed.

Sarah-Ann had her phone on a tripod nearby recording the wedgie for the guy friends from the Australia program. She planned to email the short video to each of them individually, for internet privacy's sake. After the foreplay, Dennis pressed stop recording on the phone's video and then got in on the action himself. He took off Sarah-Ann's thong and glasses. Jenny helped unknot Sarah-Ann's bun and Dennis went straight to fucking her missionary style. Jenny got her head by Sarah-Ann's pussy and licked it. Sarah-Ann was really moaning now.

Then, Jenny took off her thong and sat on Sarah-Ann's face so she could eat her while getting fucked. Jenny was facing Dennis and gave him a kiss while he continued fucking her bestie. Eventually, Dennis ejaculated in Sarah-Ann. Because Jenny was only an acquaintance, Sarah-Ann was Dennis' only friend in high school. And he just came in her.

The guys were all aroused when they got the video of the wedgie roleplay. They missed their sexual partners but were pleased to still see videos of them going at it.

Jenny eventually moved up to tutoring high school functions. She was glad that she was still quite fresh out of high school such that it is still fresh in her mind. To stay ahead of the curve, she took a couple of first year college Calculus classes using the money from her job to pay for tuition. She enrolled for the winter semester and continued into the summer semester. College was a hectic environment. Not as free as the abroad course in Australia. She had to practice the tutorial questions to the get hang of solving integrals. However, she barely aced the two introductory classes and was satisfied with how she was actually learning something.

The Kumon owner was impressed with her discipline to study so that she can be a better tutor. She wondered if Jenny's passion was for the youth and offered to hook her up with an internship with a Montessori school.

Jenny accepted and got acquainted with Connie, the principal. She wanted to look professional to leave a good impression and wore a dress shirt to the tour. It was still summer and she wasn't used to the building's lack of air conditioning. Therefore, her back was soaked in her sweat and made it very revealing. One could see the back of her bra. Thankfully, no students were present during the tour to see her. However, one of the male staff members did. Connie caught him peaking and told Jenny. She took it well and they both laughed at him. He was embarrassed that he got caught staring.

Jenny decided just to dress casually to accommodate the heat. There were a lot of hands-on group activities with the students and teachers that would require casual clothing anyways. One of them had them in groups doing still poses. A chubby ten-year-old student had to get on Jenny's back. She struggled to support him. This was very different from the environment at Kumon.

Another group activity had them all doing a short skit. One of the groups was to re-enact a hospital patient at an operating table. An adolescent student was lying on the floor pretending to be unconscious. A teacher was pretending to be his loved one and was over the top with her acting. Jenny found her fake mourning to be hilarious. Another teacher was crouched beside the student with two iphones in his hand. He rubbed them together to mimic a defibrillator and pressed them on the student's chest. The student shook, pretending that he was revived. Everyone watching them was laughing, especially Jenny. She started to enjoy working at a Montessori school.

Jenny told her parents and they were proud of that she found something she liked. They were also proud that she got her foot in a couple of college courses, so that if she did decide to complete a full college degree, she'd already have some credits completed.

As the summer was ending, the staff decided to have a match of soccer after work. Jenny was invited. It was a casual match. She never played it much in the past but she did watch a few FIFA World Cup and UEFA Champions League matches in the day. She wished that North Americans would call it football like the rest of the world. From watching the games, her strategy was just to head the ball whenever she can. She decided to wear some sunglasses while playing. During an attempt to head the ball off a corner kick, the ball broke her sunglasses. Jenny didn't mind. It was just simple wear and tear. The sunglasses didn't have any sentimental value and could easily be replaced. She learned to not wear sunglasses anymore if she played again in the future. The boy that Jenny piggybacked was also playing. His mom allowed him to stay and play with the teachers. He scored a goal. Jenny was kind of envious that she was outdone by a kid.

She still kept in touch with the guys from the Australia program. They laughed at her story and called her foolish for wearing sunglasses while playing soccer. Andy had a week off for the fall semester and wanted to finally visit Jenny and Sarah-Ann again. He was only a few hours away. Jenny was so excited to see him again.

Life was up for Jenny. She wondered what else she can do for fun. She remembered gambling back at the Cairns Casino. It was kind of a rush. The recent match of soccer gave her the idea just to bet on soccer matches. It was time for Euro-Cup Qualifiers. San Marino had a 100% losing rate. The payout line was extremely steep. She'd only profit 1% of what she bets. She went to a bookie and bet a lot of her money against the country. Therefore, she bet ten grand. The bookie had to accept the bet, although snarked at how stupid it was. He had to change the rules moving forward to limit how steep of a favourite a team can be before forbidding betting on it, to prevent further hooligans like Jenny moving forward. He didn't want to lose another hundred bucks.

This was another funny story she told Andy. The thought gave him amusement during the long drive to his two favourite girls.

Jenny's family had a cottage on the outskirts of town. She loved staying there for summers while growing up. Her last summer there was right before starting high school. Then, they sold it. She hasn't been there since. Who knows if the buyers still owned it? Maybe they themselves sold it to someone else. Jenny had a good idea to sneak in there with Sarah-Ann and Andy. The summer is over, so whoever owned it likely wouldn't be there. The idea of getting caught gave her some kind of a rush.

She gave Andy the address to the cottage while she and Sarah-Ann drove there. It looked very abandoned. One of the front windows was left open. Sarah-Ann snuck inside and opened the front door from the inside. It brought back so many childhood and early teenhood memories for Jenny. She went in the kitchen and just took it all in. Remembering when she was a young teen and jokingly preparing a bra shaped pancake for her mother for breakfast. From the kitchen window, she could see the backyard and remembered the summer days there playing frisbee.

She walked back out front and remembered doing pushups in the snow as punishment for losing at Jenga or lying down on the rural road to take a photo and then moving out of the way for an incoming car. She was caught up in her emotions. Sarah-Ann comforted her by giving her a big hug. She knew that Jenny had to calm down before they could do anything kinky. She decided to look in the kitchen cabinets to see if they can cook anything. There were old Portuguese sausages, which they decided to boil and eat. It would also be wise for Andy to eat as well considering his long drive.

When they were just finished eating, they heard a loud sound. They saw through the opened door frame that the sound was a shotgun. The owner of the cottage caught them. He was a stereotypical looking red neck. Red hat, grey beard, flannel, and overalls. He just shot at Sarah-Ann's car in the driveway. Smoke came out from the engine. The three made a run for it upstairs. He ran after the intruders. They got to the attic and went out the window. They were standing on the roof. Andy decided just to jump straight onto the grass right beside the driveway. It wasn't that big of a fall. Then, he asked Jenny and Sarah-Ann to jump and he'd catch them. This had to be done quickly before the redneck could catch them.

Their hearts were racing like crazy. They got in Andy's car and he drove off. When the redneck saw that they were making a run for it, he ran back down to the front entrance, got in his car, and drove after them. Both cars were well over the speed limit during the chase. Eventually, Andy merged onto the highway where there were lots of other cars to create separation between them and the redneck. They were able to lose him as he eventually collided with a truck and caused an explosion. They eventually got off the highway and stopped at the parking lot of a McDonald's. They were all feeling so much guilt. How could Jenny go back to her students or Sarah-Ann and Andy get back to studying knowing they had blood on their hands? The police would identify the redneck's body. Then, they'd trace it back to the cottage where Sarah-Ann's car was still parked.

Their first thought was to at the very least get Sarah-Ann's car out of the driveway and hide the evidence. It would only take a matter of hours before they identify the guy and begin the investigation. His family might already be looking for him and check the cottage first. Andy hightailed it back there before any of this could happen. Jenny had an idea. Because they can't drive the damaged car, maybe they can blow it up beyond recognition. The redneck must have other guns stored in the cottage. She looked in the basement and found a few shotguns. Despite being unexperienced, they all shot it until it began being engulfed in flames. Then, they just drove off in Andy's car and headed to Sarah-Ann's home.

This was far from what Jenny had hoped for when she planned on going to the cottage. She didn't want her first encounter with Andy in over a year to be anything like this. Within a few days, the news reported that the truck driver in the accident happened to be delivering shipments to various McDonald's. They also identified the redneck, whose name was Carlos. They did trace it back to the cottage, which turned out to have been engulfed by the fire started by Sarah-Ann's car. Jenny was sitting on the living room carpet watching it on TV. She started crying. Not only did she have blood on her hands but now her childhood cottage is gone. Sarah-Ann tried to comfort her by patting her on the back and hugging her. Jenny's parents called to offer their condolences, knowing she loved the cottage very much. They rebuked the monster that would have caused all of this pain for everyone: Carlos, the truck driver that Carlos crashed into, and them for losing a cottage. Jenny hung up, now with even more guilt.

Sarah-Ann brought vegemite home from Australia. It was still in the fridge and barely touched. She took the jar out and gave Jenny a spoonful, hoping that the strong taste and keep her mind off the guilt.

Jenny was able to get a few extra days off after Connie heard about her losing her childhood cottage. The police dismissed it as a cold case. There was no forensics evidence because everything at the cottage was burnt up. A theory from investigators was that Carlos rented a car to purposely ignited in the driveway to start the cottage fire for insurance fraud. Then, he hightailed it out of there in his own car to avoid getting caught, only to carelessly crash into the truck on the highway. His family insisted that he wasn't that type of guy. There had to be more to it. They proposed it was an intruder that brought a car there to ignite. The police were offering a huge reward for anyone who witnessed anyone entering the area around that time.

Sarah-Ann already replaced her car. She found a Honda dealership to lease one for a good price. Aside from renting vespas, she still had plenty of winnings left over from Jenny playing Blackjack to keep her afloat for the first few months. Jenny even chipped in the hundred bucks from betting against San Marino. Sarah-Ann didn't miss her old car. It didn't have any sentimental value nor did she leave any valuable items inside of it. She already removed them all before they destroyed it with the shotguns.

By the end of Andy's week off, he had to go back to school. Jenny couldn't let Andy leave without a good fucking. She didn't want him to go back to school with only a guilty conscience. Even in hard times, one can still be horny. They went to Sarah-Ann's bedroom and got undressed. Jenny and Sarah-Ann made out and pressed their naked boobs against each other. Andy was aroused. Sarah-Ann then titty fucked him, while wearing that cute blue headband. Then, Jenny licked the head of his penis. Sarah-Ann joined in on the licking. They both licked on opposite sides of his penis head. Andy was really feeling stimulated. Sarah-Ann placed her finger on his pee hole and teased that he already had some precum.

Jenny and Sarah-Ann loved how hard he was getting, so they both titty fucked him while pressing their boobs against each others. They loved how hard his cock felt between their boobs. When Andy was getting close, Jenny decided to jerk him off a bit more. She used one hand to jerk and one hand to rub his leg. Sarah-Ann licked his nipples. When Jenny felt his balls about to empty out, she stopped abruptly to leave him with a ruined orgasm. It was enjoyable to see him ejaculate that way.

The sex made Jenny feel better. She decided to tease Andy a bit more by wiping him clean and then riding him after ten minutes. Sarah-Ann gave her a few kisses on the lips. Jenny eventually orgasmed at the expense of Andy's very sore penis and ball sack. She was glad that her bestie was having a good time and thought that everything could finally be put behind them. Andy was sore down there but it wasn't an issue for his long drive back to his campus.

Dennis came back to visit. It turned out he was deployed in the Navy. He was living in a submarine. It was very chill, with plenty of downtime to let loose and party a bit. He was glad that it gave him time to detox from and be completely rid of his World of Warcraft addiction. Jenny was happy to hear how much he was changed and was glad that there is a lush future for this once basement dwelling gamer. Not only were they closer friends (sexually) but Dennis also was living a life he enjoyed.

With all this positivity around her, and the police still dismissing the Carlos incident as a cold case, Jenny thought that it was indeed time to move on and forget it all. On her first day back to teaching, she was welcomed with a cake. One of her adolescent students baked it for her, feeling sorry for her childhood cottage being gone. She was very grateful and hugged him. Jenny cut it and gave all the other students pieces before leaving the last one for herself to eat. It was delicious and she told the student that he has a future as a bakery chef.

12