The Land Down Under Pt. 04

Story Info
A girl and her bestie explores Australia after high school.
3.7k words
5
1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was back to writing new album songs for Katie and Jenny. A navy themed track was in the works, as Katie took Jenny's suggestion to heart. They just had to be careful not to let any similarities in melodies or chord progressions from 'In the Navy' unconsciously slip into the song, lest they get a copyright lawsuit against them. The best approach was to make it a country song about a country girl who fell in love with a sailor, a completely different genre altogether.

The song 'Leave Before You Me' was in production. Nick Jonas let Kelly Clarkson sing a bit of it while rehearsing for her 'Kellyoke' before a taping of an episode for her show, as Nick was her guest for that episode. After hearing how well it sounds in her voice, he realized that perhaps the official song should be sung by a female voice. Therefore, he asked that Kelly sing a different Jonas Brothers song for her Kellyoke instead. They were able to accommodate his request without issue.

Nick liked how Kelly stretched the last word of each line in the chorus. He thought of the duo Katie and Jenny and how it could work well if one of the two stretches the last word of a line while the other continues singing the next line. They were more than happy to have the song in their album and gave the Jonas Brothers and Marshmello their due in writing credits.

The song was a number one hit. The world fell in love with Jenny's passionate voice in stretching out the last word of each line. The duo appeared as guests on the Kelly Clarkson Show, where she sang their song called 'Sailor's Girl' as her Kellyoke. The interview part of the show came, where Nick Jonas was back as a guest, and they explained to the world how the backstory of the production for the song. As a treat to the audience and at home viewers, Katie and Jenny performed the show live on the set. It was the most watched episode ever of the Kelly Clarkson Show. Jenny even posted many behinds the scene pictures of her guest appearance on her Instagram page, including many photo-ops with Nick Jonas and Kelly Clarkson herself.

Jenny loved singing the song. It was her favourite song since becoming a musical duo. The next global tour was set. She always liked the Sydney leg of her tour, where she gets to meet Taylor and Brad. This time during her visit, she had the resources to go for an escorted drive through the city. The escort was to make sure the roads were cleared so she wouldn't crash into anyone due to her unfamiliarity with driving on the left side of the road. It wasn't too disruptive to the citizens because she drove mainly on the rural areas. This too was all posted on her insta page. Jenny's parents followed her and reminded her to be humble.

She visited Taylor and the rest of the extended family. It turns out that the distant cousin and her boyfriend, that expressed his disdain for pigeon meat, became parents. Their baby was adorable. This kind of sparked more baby fever in Jenny. Even her own family members were becoming parents at a young age.

Jenny also had enough time to film a Tim Tams commercial. Her global prestige just made it a perfect role for her. Who wouldn't want international celebrities in their ads? Jenny had quite the sparky personality to fit the bill.

Their global tour ended with the Superbowl halftime show. Tom Brady fooled the world into thinking he was going to retire. Tom announced his return from retirement right away, which included a person getting a refund for his auction bid on a football that Brady last used. It was still very valuable, so they gave it to Jenny instead for her spectacular halftime show performance. She was beyond flattered to get all this prestige.

She decided just to give the football to Connie's Montessori school for them to set on display. It might not be worth half a million dollars anymore, but it is still worth a lot. The school was having a mini-talent show. Jenny just had to see what Felix had in store. He and the other boys his age were dancing to a medley of the Four Season's 'Sherry' and 'Walk Like a Man'. Jenny loved it. The boys were all dressed in a slick manner.

Jenny finally told her parents that she was having baby fever. She showed them pictures of her with Kaitlyn and told them about her distant relative in Sydney who already had a child. They understood where she was coming from and were more than willing to help raise a potential kid themselves whenever Jenny would be preoccupied with going on the road. They suggested that she can also do some humanitarian work overseas where there are kids in need. Philippines is a good spot to start, with cheap prices and all. Jenny stocked up on wet wipes because of lack of toilet paper there.

Jenny hit the first flight to Tarlac and sported only a bra with short shorts. It was scorching. Sarah-Ann was done her semester and almost finished undergrad. Jenny wanted to spend some more time with her bestie, and could use a break from always travelling with Katie. Therefore, she brought her along. Sarah-Ann also wore only a bra and short shorts. The sunscreen they needed probably far exceeded the amount that they needed in Kakadu during the program. Their bodies brushed against each other a lot in the back of the van that transported them from the airport. It was hard to get good shut eye, as Sarah-Ann tried to rest her head on Jenny's shoulder. Upon getting out of the van, the pair were eye candy for many horny locals.

Sarah-Ann also wanted to see Austin again, after being away from him for so long. Jenny had plenty of resources and got him a flight to Tarlac as well. Their base was at Ventinilla Elementary School. Jenny admired all the decorations made from recycled water bottles. They were a zero-waste community. They waited for Austin's arrival and played volleyball. Many of the locals wanted to play with them as well, or at least enjoyed watching the hot girls. Austin eventually arrived. Jenny made sure the itinerary would have the three leave together in the same van.

Jenny organized a mini-fun fair. The three passed out flyers to everyone nearby, to inform them of the fun fair for the following day. They had to stay hydrated with water on them to avoid heat exhaustion. Jenny arranged for a van to drop off a lot of stuffed animals and balloons for their booth, which was all set up by the following afternoon. The games they had weren't that creative or over the top due to limited man power, but she just loved giving away the stuffed animals and seeing the kids' happy faces. She even face painted a few happy children. Sarah-Ann knew how to do balloon animals and it made the kids happy. It was overwhelming work but worth the satisfaction of giving back. Austin set up the music and played Meghan Trainor's 'Better when I'm Dancing'. He got into that song after watching a Charlie Brown movie on the flight here. He led some of the kids in a mini-dance session and everyone felt good dancing to it, staying true to the song's lyrics.

For dinner, they tried balut. Most visitors their age would be immature and be unnecessarily dramatic at the sight of it. But they were above that and just ate it after pouring vinegar on top. She stuck to that maturity by not taking a picture of it for her Instagram page. The fans didn't need to know she was doing humanitarian work. The praise from them would defeat the humility.

They slept that night in mosquito nets on alphabet tiles in the school's buildings. The cold nights were very polarizing to the scorching heat of the day. The three just cuddled naked under a warm blanket. Jenny and Sarah-Ann's nipples were hard from the cold. Austin decided to pinch both of theirs for his own enjoyment. They didn't lie down for long before they got horny and decided to engage in a threesome.

Jenny plugged in a heat dish to keep them warm during the group sex and inflated a small air mattress for them to fuck on. Austin got on his knees, with his cock sticking out in front of him. Jenny grabbed it and began jerking him. She slowly nodded her head and kept whispering 'I am going to make you cum'. The place wasn't in complete silence, as there was karaoke going on nearby, as they do it every night. But they didn't mind. It was rather soothing.

It was kind of rude that she was jerking her bestie's 'boyfriend', so she let Sarah-Ann give him a few jerks. Austin started leaning back, supporting himself on his arms. His body was sweating a bit. Sarah-Ann felt a bit of precum on her hands and didn't want his load to go to waste. Therefore, she tapped him hard on his forehead as a sign to lie down. He found it romantic that his girl was this rough on him during his near cum moment. Jenny thrusted herself on his cock and rode the thing to climax. It gushed a big load inside of her, she enjoyed the pulsating feeling of the cock head. It wasn't a big of a load that Katie can extract out of a guy but it was still a lot. It was probably also better not to leave the poor guy with sore balls. Jenny deflated the air mattress, they got themselves cleaned up (thanks to all the wet wipes they had stocked up) and Sarah-Ann unplugged the heat dish. They resumed cuddling under the blanket on the alphabet tiles while wearing warm sweaters and fell asleep.

They had one more night afterwards to enjoy during their short philanthropic outing to this country. They spent it looking at the night sky before sleeping. It was beautiful. One of the locals claimed that he wishes they could see the Southern Cross constellation. Jenny realized that she would have had a good view of it in Australia and reminded herself to check next time that she goes there on tour.

It was time to leave for the airport in the van. The three of them kept having their bodies brushed against each other but, they enjoyed it. They took many stops. First to an outdoor market place to enjoy a fried banana. Then, they stopped at a mall and got some souvenirs. Jenny knew that Connie's Montessori school will love them. They also tried a Jollibee's at the mall, to taste an authentic version of it compared to the ones that they had in North America. It definitely showed how filtered down the food is in the North American chains compared to the country of origin.

The rest of the flight was tiring but they all made it home safe. Jenny got back to Katie's place, while Sarah-Ann and Austin got back to their respective homes. Jenny promised to reimburse Austin for the phone data fees that he may have accumulated. Sarah-Ann had no issues with hers because she traveled with Jenny the whole time and didn't need her phone. Therefore, she just left it at home and just let Jenny escort her the whole way, including Jenny making sure she had a ride home from the airport. Jenny was the one to contact Dennis.

Katie was appalled by the stench that Jenny had. She made sure the luggage was sterilized, by having Jenny keep it outside on the yard and using a steam cleaner to rid it of any smell. She'll deal with the inside of it later. Then, she offered to help Jenny wash her body in the shower.

Katie missed her sweetheart and scrubbed her body really hard. Jenny was turned on. Her nipples were getting hard and Katie sucked them a little bit. She licked them as well. Jenny gently moaned as she tilted her head up with her eyes closed as the shower head's water poured onto her face. Katie lifted Jenny's right leg and fingered her. She roleplayed by telling Jenny that her snatch needed a good cleaning as well, by getting the filth scrapped off by her fingers. Jenny loved the welcome home fingering. If she was missed this much, she should go out doing humanitarian work more often. Jenny screamed but Katie wasn't sure if she squirted. It blended in too well with the water splashing on her body from the showerhead. She had to ask if she did and was embarrassed afterwards. Jenny insisted that there be no worries at all and kissed her for a good job fucking her.

Jenny was back at the Montessori school, giving away the souvenirs to the kids. Most of it were snacks from that mall's supermarket. She thought it would be a great idea to get the student to create the same decorations that they had in the Philippines. There was a recycling bin full of used plastic water bottles in the corner. One of the teachers was very talented in making crafts that are similar to the decorations that Jenny saw there. Jenny even took some photos there to use for reference. That teacher took Jenny's lead and led the students to a session of making arts and crafts. They planned to make giant Christmas tree.

There weren't enough bottles just from the recycling bin, so they went around the neighbourhood collecting a few from people who might have excess in their own recycling bins. When they were done, they decided to store it in the closet to pull out whenever the holiday season came. Before they put it away, one of the parents saw it while picking up her kid. She was an immigrant from the Tarlac region of the Philippines and recognized it as being of the same style. She commended Jenny and hugged her for embracing her culture.

Jenny did get pregnant from getting creamed inside by Austin. His family had no issue with it. They were more than honoured that Austin is the biological father to a child of the famous Jenny. This slowed down Jenny's singing career, as she couldn't go on the road all the time as easily while pregnant. Therefore, she used this time to study and make her parents proud. There was no rush to finish a degree right away. As a result, Jenny just took a few bird courses and filled in the elective credits.

Her semester consisted of Astronomy and Poetry. Astronomy was not too hectic, and allowed cheat sheets during exams. The poetry course consisted of a prof who loved to wear a wooden tie. He didn't take things too seriously and loved to joke around. He was a fan of the NFL, particularly the Broncos. He recognized Jenny right away. He knew of Jenny's works in general but was particularly fond of her Superbowl Halftime Show Performance and asked for her autograph. During one of the weekly discussion board activities, the students were asked about a recent earworm. One of the answers that stood out to the prof was the song Royals by Lorde. He just had to ask Jenny to sing an a cappella cover in front of the class. Jenny went up front to the lectern and performed. The class loved it and she found it to be quite the flattering applause.

As her third trimester approached, there was no hiding her pregnancy from the tabloids. She posed in her pregnancy body for many magazine covers. Sarah-Ann had no hard feelings, as she was the one that let Austin cum in her after all. She just didn't think it through at the time and now realized she can't be with Austin anymore because he is the father of Jenny's kid. Jenny felt bad about this and let Katie fuck Sarah-Ann to alleviate her of horniness from time to time. Sarah-Ann loved the sensation of squirting, and never thought that a strong woman can provide her so much satisfaction.

Jenny gave birth to a boy. She thought about naming it after Felix, who was the catalyst to her baby fever. However, this could lead the tabloids right down his family's business if she left a door open to this backstory. To respect their privacy, she gave it a different name: Colton. Colton spent time being raised by Jenny's parents and Austin's, while Jenny continued making albums with Katie and going on tour. Jenny did let Colton have playdates with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn found Colton to be adorable. She waited until Colton was at least a year old and brought him along to tour the world with her. She showed Colton off to Brad. She thought that Colton looked adorable next to Brad's Dingo. Jenny also took the time to look for the Constellations in the sky while there. She also showed Colton off to Taylor and her extended family. She let Colton have a playdate with the child of that distant cousin.

It was fun being a mother. She knew it wasn't going to be smooth, like her experiences with Kaitlyn. However, it wasn't an awful experience either, contrary to how cartoon shows play out when a protagonist chases their impulsive ambitions. Jenny loved Colton. Colton was very well behaved compared to most toddlers. When he was old enough, she let him have some roles for TV commercials or minor background characters in TV shows. Just minor things here and there, that is nowhere near the exploitation that befell the Dionne Quintuplets.

After the fifth album, Jenny called it a career and let Katie continue on with a solo career in music. She slowly finished a major in zoology, staying true to the wildlife program she studied in Australia that started her fun, adventurous life. She may not be the most devoted to animals, like say the Kratt Brothers or Steve Irwin, but she thought to at least pay them respect because they were the reasons the abroad program existed to begin with. Jenny already paid them some service with the plastic water bottles that were spared from ending up in the ocean when she led the Montessori school to making that Christmas tree. She did struggle with animal physiology courses, but her GPA at least was enough for her to get her Bachelor's degree.

Epilogue

When Colton was finally an adult, he looked a lot like a young Austin. His sexual urges were similar to that of his parents, which is definitely one thing that he took after them. He thought that Katie was a very attractive person. While he blocked off the mental images of her finger fucking his own mother, he got aroused thinking about the other girls that she may have helped get off. Katie was still very muscular and he wanted to see how fast she can make him cum. Katie kind of had mixed feelings because she watched him grow from an infant and he was still a baby to him. However, that can also spark step-mom roleplay.

Katie let Colton sit on her lap with his pants off. She tugged him from behind and he got aroused easily. She enjoyed that this young stud was the blood of her lesbian lover. When he started moaning, Katie caressed him and told him that everything was going to be alright. She then told him to be a good boy and cum for her, as she continued stroking him hard. He responded that he trusted her with his cock in her hand. That made Katie blush a little. Katie still had a lot of muscle in her arms and told Colton that she made guys explode with cum before. She was starting to wonder if Colton jacked off before doing this because he was taking a while to ejaculate. She admired his stamina but there was no way she lost her edge already. No man had ever lasted this long with her.

Katie grabbed his cock with her hand upside-down and decided to twist it a little to try to arouse him some more. Colton insisted he didn't masturbate before visiting her. Did he get this stamina from his parents? Did fingering Jenny all those years give her a high tolerance that her son inherited? She had him lie down on her bed and she jerked him off full force with both hands. She wasn't going to let these biceps get tired before this young lad's cock could get cum drawn out. Colton was moaning a lot but no cum yet. Therefore, she got her vibrator and turned it on high and placed it against his penis head as she continued stroking him. This was an oddity. She wasn't going to be bested by this cock. She then tried putting her hand on his neck to restrict air flow and hope this makes him climax faster. Eventually his load did come out. She was relieved and was exhausted. She admired his stamina.

By this point, the Montessori school closed down and became a gym. Katie attended regularly to work on her biceps, so that she can make Colton cum sooner. She was worried she was getting out of shape in her age.

She tried again many times, including flexing her arm such that she squeezes Colton's cock in between her forearm and bicep. There were many times that he came slightly quicker, but in general, she came to accept that he had great stamina.

12