The Landlady

Story Info
All landladies should be like mine.
3.6k words
4.39
29.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tony and I am 25. I was living with my girlfriend but we decided we weren't compatible so I told her I would move out, no big deal.

I started looking for a furnished apartment near where I worked and a friend told me about a brownstone that had an empty apartment. I rushed over and met the super who took all my info and said he would relay it to the owner. I thanked him and waited for a reply.

A day later I got a call and was told the apartment was mine if I still wanted it. I told him I did. I went right over to sign the lease and proceeded to get ready to move in.

When I got to the apartment it was meticulously clean. The furniture was like new as were the appliances.

I checked out the bedroom, den, living room and bathroom and they were spotless. I was in heaven. Later that day I went back and got all my belongings and brought them to my new home. Since I took the week off, I was in no hurry.

Just as I was bringing in the last of my things the super stopped me and said, "Welcome to your new home. We are glad to have you. I have to let you know that I have retired and that the landlady will be taking over the running of the brownstone. Here is her number and you can call her anytime. She likes things in order so, if there is anything, no matter how small, call her. She will appreciate that. Good luck."

I went inside a bit flustered but it was ok. I figured I would call her later just to introduce myself to her.

After an hour or so, I was settled in and decided to call the landlady. I dialed her number and after a couple of rings, I heard a hello. I introduced myself and thanked her for renting me the apartment. She seemed nice and cordial and she said she would make a point to see me soon. I thanked her again and hung up.

The next day I was having breakfast in a towel since I just got out of the shower. The doorbell rang and I just got up and opened the door. There stood a beautiful young woman in her late 20's or early 30's. She was about 5'6", long blonde hair, blue eyes and a gorgeous figure. I stood there dumbfounded for a second and then asked her if I could help her. She told me she was the landlady. I gulped and welcomed her in, excused myself and went and put pants on. I told her I just came out of the shower.

She told me her name was Veronica but everyone called her Ronni. She told me that she would appreciate it if there was ever an issue, to call her, no matter how small.

I invited her for coffee and she sat with me while we discussed a few things. She must have stayed an hour then had to leave. As she was leaving, she smiled and said, "By the way Tony, you didn't have to put on pants for me, but thank you." I smiled and replied, "I'll remember that for the next time."

For the next couple of days, I just relaxed, walked around the neighborhood to familiarize myself with the stores and area.

One day I was in the supermarket and ran into Ronni. She asked how everything was and I told her all was fine. When I said all was ok, I saw a touch of possible disappointment in her but maybe I was imagining. We chatted for a bit and she asked me if I would like to have dinner with her tonight. She told me she was a good cook. Never to refuse a beautiful woman, I accepted her invite for dinner at 7:00. She gave me her address and told me to bring my appetite. I told her I would be wearing my pants and we both laughed. I finished shopping and went home.

On the way home, I stopped off and bought a couple of bottles of wine for my hostess.

With a lot of time to kill, I watched some tv then took a shower and got ready for dinner with Ronni.

I arrived a few minutes before 7:00 and rang the bell. The door opened and she was a vision of beauty. I gave her the bottles of wine and she led me to her living room. As I sat, she brought out a couple of glasses of wine and said that dinner would be ready soon.

Ronni started the conversation and said, "Tony, is everything ok? Please let me know if there is anything in the apartment that needs my attention."

I thanked her and replied, "Well, as far as I can tell, everything seems to be fine, but I will let you know if and when I need your help."

I then continued, "Ronni, how did you get to be the landlady if I might ask?"

Ronni replied, "First, mom and dad left it to me a couple of years ago. They knew I could take care of it the right way. Secondly, when I was growing up, I was a tomboy and my dad taught me how to do things like, plumbing, carpentry, electrical and more, so they left me the place."

She continued, "I remember as a very young child, although vaguely, I remember having a baby brother but somehow he disappeared. I even thought I remember playing with him with his favorite stuffed animal. I never mentioned that to anyone but I still picture him, even though mom and dad said I was the only child."

She went on, "Anyway, mom and dad believed that people should have a nice, affordable place to live in and that's why I keep the rents low and am particular in who I rent to and since there are only six tenants in the building, I try to make sure people are compatible."

Just then she said dinner was ready. Ronni went into the kitchen as I went into her dining room where the table was set beautifully. In a minute she came out with a tray of lasagna, my favorite dish.

Well, she was right. She was an excellent cook and the food was delicious. The wine flowed as did the conversation and before we knew it, the time flew by.

It was getting late but she insisted on making coffee so I stayed longer. Over coffee, Ronni asked me about myself. I said to her, "It's a rather boring story, really. I grew up as an only child and went to college to become an accountant. My parents live out of state. I did well and got a job and I'm doing ok. I had a girlfriend that I lived with but we decided we weren't compatible so I left."

Ronni then asked, "May I ask why you weren't compatible?"

I looked at her, stammered a bit and replied, "To be honest Ronni, she didn't like sex and I did. That was it."

She had a surprised look on her face and said, "Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. But, you are better off finding stuff like that out early on."

I agreed with her and then she had a smile on her face and said, "Maybe you should have taken your towel off more often." She then realized what she said and went on, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I am so embarrassed now."

I laughed and replied, "The problem was I left the towel off too often." She laughed and apologized again.

Now, it was time to leave. I said my goodbye and as I left, she invited me over to finish off the lasagna on Saturday. I graciously accepted, thanked her for a nice evening and gave her a peck on the cheek as I left.

On the way I kept thinking of her and knew what I would be doing tonight in bed, wouldn't you?

Saturday seemed like it took forever to get here but it finally arrived. I went out and bought a bouquet of flowers and two bottles of wine. I even bought a fun gift just for her to test her boundaries and to see if she had a sense of humor.

When the time came, I went over to her house and rang the bell. As soon as I entered, I could smell the aroma of the lasagna and it was terrific. I gave her the flowers and the wine which she put in the kitchen. She looked amazing in tight jeans and a thin, white top that showed a lot of cleavage.

I then told her I had a special gift for her and said, "I saw this and thought of you. It's nothing special but I was hoping you'd get a kick out of it."

We went into the living room and sat on the couch. She started unwrapping the box and as she opened it, she started laughing and smiling. She stood up and held it up to her and had a great big smile on her face."

She bent down and gave me a kiss as I said to her, "Maybe some day when I call you to fix something, you will have something to wear over here."

She looked at me and said, "Now we have matching towels. Thank you. That is so funny."

For the rest of the evening we drank and chatted and really enjoyed each other's company. We both felt comfortable and it seemed like we knew each other forever.

The wine flowed and I could tell that Ronni was starting to lose it. Then, as she was talking to me, she just fell asleep. I was now in a dilemma. What do I do. I thought about it and decided to carry her to her bed, take off her shoes and put a blanket over her and leave, which is what I did.

I laughed all the way home and figured I would be getting a call in the morning.

Sure enough, around 9:00 a.m. the phone rang and it was Ronni. She said, "What happened last night?" I replied, "I think you had too much to drink and you passsed out." She asked, "How did I get in my bed?" I told her I carrried you to your bed, took off your shoes and covered you and left."

She apologized but I told her it wasn't necessary. Then I said, "I thought about putting your towel on you but I didn't," as I laughed. I told her to relax and get some rest and not to drink wine today. She laughed and said she was going back to sleep.

I went about the day and since I was going back to work on Monday, I had to do a few things to get back in the swing of things.

I showered and put my list of things to do today so I would have Sunday free to relax. I got dressed and headed out to the stores and managed to accomplish all my chores done early enough in the day. I planned out my meal for this evening and tomorrow so I could rest and relax.

As I was watching tv, the phone rang. It was Ronni. I asked her if she was ok and she said she was. She again apologized for last night and I just laughed and told her it was no big thing. Then, I said, "You don't know it, but I'm a good cook too. Want to come over for dinner tonight? I am roasting a duck." She replied, "That sounds yummy. What time?" I told her to come over for 6:00 so we can chat and have an appetizer. She said she would be there.

I got the meal ready and at the right time, I put the duck in the oven. As that was cooking, I made shrimp cocktail for the appetizer. I prepared some antipasto and had everything ready.

At 6:00, the doorbell rang and it was Ronni. When she came in, she handed me a bottle of club soda and smiled and said, "I don't want to pass out again." I laughed as I thought that was cute.

Before dinner we chatted and enjoyed the antipasto. As we ate, she said, "By the way, the towel fit perfectly," as she had a big smile on her face.

I served the shrimp cocktail and a short time later, the duck was done. I carved and served it with the vegetables. Ronni said ad we were eating, "This is delicious. You are a good cook. What other secrets about you that you aren't telling me?"

I smiled and said, "My towel isn't big enough." She laughed and said, "What size is it?" Feeling bold, I replied, "nine inches." She looked at me and burst out laughing. "I continued, "Oh, you meant the towel. It is a medium. I guess I need a large." She looked at me and smiled. At least she had a good sense of humor.

We finished dinner and cleaned up and went and sat in the living room. I offered her some wine and she accepted it. As we drank, I said, "If you pass out tonight, you will have to spend the night here and I only have one bed and be warned that I sleep in the nude."

Then Ronni replied, "Well, it just so happens that I sleep in the nude as well." I answered, "Well, it seems we really have a lot more in common. What else don't I know about you?"

She smiled and replied, "Unlike your old girlfriend, I like sex." I answered, "That's good to know." Ronni answered, "And why is that?" I said, "Just in case you pass out again, I can have my way with you and I won't feel guilty, but I would be gentle."

She gave me a smirk and said, "Why wait until I am passed out?" I looked at her, smiled, moved closer to her and kissed her. She returned my kiss with passion as our tongues filled each others mouth. Our hands feeling each other as our bodies were pressed together.

I then whispered to her, "I want you." She looked at me and got up and we walked into the bedroom together. We stood in an embrace, all the while kissing. Then I started to undress her slowly until she was in her bra and panties. I laid her on the bed as I started undressing. When I got down to my jockeys, I joined her on the bed. We pressed our bodies together and as we did, I unsnapped her bra and her gorgeous breasts flowed out for me to see.

As I played with her tits, her hand moved down and she started pushing my shorts off until my cock popped out. She quickly grasped my shaft and let out a low moan. As we kissed, she slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft. I then moved my hand down and ripped off her panty. Now, we were both naked, my cock pressed up against her naked body. When I moved my hand down to her pussy, I realized she was smooth and started rubbing her gently.

As her moans grew, she whispered to me, "I want you to fuck me with your big cock now." I looked at her and mounted her. With my cock at her slit, she guided my cock and in an instant, my cock slipped in her cunt completely. Her moans grew louder. Her body squirming making sure she could feel all of me. I started fucking her harder and faster. Her legs now wrapped around my waist as I drove my cock up into her. I then yelled out I was going to cum and then shot my cream into her with several good spurts. As I was cumming, she had one orgasm after another before she came down from her high.

We rested and as we did, she whispered, "You definitely need a larger towel." We laughed and hugged and kissed.

After an hour or so, we went at it again. This time I had her on all fours and slipped my cock in her from behind. With every thrust she let bout moans, "Yes, that's it Tony, yes, yes... don't stop." My balls slapping up against her with every thrust. As I was fucking her, her fingers were there rubbing her clit and she was like an animal in heat. I then pulled my cock out and rolled her on her back, her legs spread wide. I knelt on the bed and started jerking off as she masturbated.

I told her I was going to cum and she moved her mouth to the front of my cock. A few more jerks and my cock and balls exploded in cum and filled her mouth. She swallowed every drop and sucked whatever was left out of my cock.

I fell to the side spent, but she wasn't done yet. She started sucking my cock and massaging my balls and soon I was hard again. She got on all fours and told me to fuck her ass. I lubed up my cock and slowly inserted my cock into her ass. She started moaning in pain & pleasure and when I stopped, she told me to shove mt cock in all the way. I continued my insertion until my cock was all the way in. I wasted no time in fucking this gorgeous beauty's ass. After a few minutes I told her I was going to cum and my cock and balls sent out some cum but not a lot. As I was ready to pull out, she held my hand and told me to leave my cock in her ass awhile. For the next few minutes, my cock just stayed nestled in her ass until she released her hold on it and I pulled it out.

Whenever we got together after that, the sex was magnificent. She was insatiable and I loved her.

Over the course of time we fell in love and eventually married. It was a quick, private wedding and a marriage made in heaven. Everything was going great until one day, when it all came tumbling down.

It was a Saturday and Ronni and I were home when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was my mom. I yelled out to Ronni and she came running out to greet her.

I hugged and kissed my mom then asked what she was doing here and she said she came to see us as she had something important to tell us. We went into the living room as Ronni brought us some coffee.

I asked my mom, "Is dad ok? What's wrong?"

She looked at me then Ronni and said, almost crying, "Years ago I was your parent's best friend. We would do anything for each other. Your mom had a baby girl and two years later, she had a boy. But at that time your mom and dad couldn't afford to raise you and your sister. Times were hard and they didn't know what to do."

She continued, "That's when I asked your parents if they wanted me to raise their son. It was a hard decision for them but they agreed that it would be best for everyone. So, one day I went over and they gave you to me to raise

as my own."

She went on, "That brings us to today. I had to come and tell you...I just had to. You see son, Ronni is your sister. God forgive us for what we did."

I looked at her, then Ronni and back to my mom. "But how can that be?" I yelled out. Then she gave me proof that me and Ronni were actually brother and sister.

My mom stayed with us for awhile and left us all the documents and said her goodbyes as me and my wife comforted her and told her everything would work out and that we had no ill feelings towards her or our parents.

When she left, Ronni and I had a long talk which culminated in our decision to stay married and live a normal life as we loved each other. At this time in our lives, we didn't consider our relationship one of incest, but of love.

Once we made our decision, we called my mom and thanked her for telling us but that we decided to stay married and live our lives as a married couple. She accepted our decision and wished us the best for our future.

That night, when we went to bed and we were both naked, we looked at each other, I smiled and I said, "Well sis, I guess we can throw away the towels. As I was griwing up, I always dreamt that if I had a sister, I would want one that looked like you and that I would fuck her. My dream came true."

Ronni laughed and said, "Well big brother and I do mean big, if we actually grew up together and I saw your monster cock, you could bet that I would have let you fuck me anytime you wanted to."

I smiled and said, "Hey wife, let's get in bed and fuck the night away."

Needless to say, we sure did!