The Landlady Pt. 03 Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chit chatted a little as she unpacked some resistance bands and a scale from her bag.

The gym was small but well equipped with a cross trainer, weight bench and several sets of free weights.

Jenka was friendly enough, and although I could detect an accent, I couldn't place it.

It was hard even for me not to admire her body in the skin tight outfit. Her tightly tied back hair seemed as dark and glossy as her clothing.

She pulled out a tablet and began asking me general questions about my health, diet and current fitness regime. She smiled when I told her I didn't have one, promising she'd soon have me whipped into shape. She measured my height against the wall, before producing a rolled up measuring tape from her bag.

"Take off your shirt," she said smiling.

"My shirt?" I asked, wondering how this fit into the training.

"Yes, take it off. I need some base measurements."

Well I supposed that made sense, although I started to feel that sensation in my belly again.

I stripped off the shirt and Jenka reached around my back, spanning the tape professionally across my pecs. Such as they were.

She took her time positioning it, finally sliding it just under my nipples, pinching the end of the tape between her thumb and finger. It felt cold and her fiddling with it didn't help my butterflies. She took some other measurements, - waist, biceps and hips - with the last making me uncomfortably conscious of the thin fabric of the shorts as she fussed with the tape just above the waistband.

"Can I put my shirt on again?" I asked as she entered the numbers into her tablet.

"Not done yet," she said, looking up and smiling at me again. Her teeth were perfect and almost unnaturally white. She wore no make up as far as I could tell, but with skin that flawless and a jawline like a china doll, I assumed she deemed it unnecessary when when she was working.

Finally she took the scale and placed in on the floor in front of me. She pointed to me to step on, and read some numbers off the connected app on her phone.

"So pretty good muscle to fat ratio, but we can make that even better in 12 weeks. So," she said, looking up. "Now we can get to the real work."

I was about to step off when she grabbed my forearm.

"Wait, stop. Silly me, I forgot something."

Before I knew what was happening, her hands flew to the drawstring on my shorts I'd so carefully fastened earlier. She tugged the knot loose and in one smooth motion, slid the shorts down to my ankles, tapping my foot and saying brightly,

"Step out." I did as she asked. "I need an accurate weight and I can't get that with those on," she said, tossing the shorts op top of my shirt.

"Besides, Samantha left it up to me how I want you dressed for our sessions," she said, smiling at me as she corrected the number on her tablet.

"I think your usual house attire will do me just fine from now on."

I suppose after a week of being naked for most of the time, this shouldn't have been such a huge thing to adapt to. But the casual way she'd simply pulled my shorts down put me into a similar state of mind to the one I'd only experienced so far with Sam. Jenka worked me hard, and there were more than a few moments when it was hard not to be aware of my cock flopping around, or my ass being embarrassingly exposed as I lay on the floor or weight bench.

Thankfully she was very serious and professional right up till the end of the session. It felt like hours but I could see on her watch that it had actually been less than 90 minutes. She packed her things and to my relief finally announced,

"All done. Now we just need to settle up."

"Oh, I didn't know I had to pay you now, sorry..." I mumbled.

"No, not that you silly boy. For the reps you didn't complete today."

Jenka had been very encouraging all the way through, but on a few exercises I hadn't been able to complete the full set of reps shed wanted. She simply asked if I'd given it all I could, moving on without further comment.

"It's a training method I worked out with Sam. I call it percussive reinforcement. So by my reckoning your tab comes to..." she read off her tablet, "17 missed reps."

I was still trying to figure out what she meant when Sam appeared in the doorway of the gym.

"Don't let me interrupt."

Jenka smiled and told me to lie on my back on the weight bench, my arms grasping the bar above my head.

"Hand or strap Sam?" she asked.

"Hmm, did he try his best do you think?"

"Yeah, for a first time. Although I think his outfit distracted him a few times."

"Yes, he's easily distracted," she said laughing, scrolling through what was presumably my progress on Jenka's tablet. "Let's go easy on him this time."

Using her leg, Jenka pushed my knees apart, and with no warning, administered a sharp slap to my balls with the palm of her small hand. She counted quickly out loud until she met her target.

"I wish all my clients were this much fun,' she said laughing. My balls were throbbing, and I opened my watering eyes to see Sam standing over me.

"So my boy, that is to encourage you to always do your best." She bent down and gently caressed my hot scrotum as she spoke. "But you forgot to get one important measurement Jenka."

"Didn't forget Samantha, I just assumed you'd want to be here to supervise that part for yourself," she said, smiling. "On your feet now Andre."

I stood a little unsteadily at the foot of the weight bench. Like a magic trick, with a flick of her wrist Jenka deftly unrolled the tape measure in her hand. She pressed the tip against my belly, measuring to the end of my foreskin and bending in so closely to check her work that I could feel the warmth of her breath on my cock.

"13 centimetres, not bad. An improvement over your last one."

"He's no stud, but it's still a100% improvement," Sam said, not without a hint of pride in her voice.

"Noted. Now I just need him erect and we're all done for today," said Jenka, looking up from her tablet. They were both standing there looking at me, as if they expected me to pop a hard on on command. To be honest, my dick was tingling and not entirely soft anymore.

I gave a few perfunctory tugs, but Sam rolled her eyes impatiently.

"Oh for heaven's sake boy, we don't have all day." She stepped closer and gently grabbed my nipples with her thumbs and forefingers. Her teasing shot through me like an electric wave, and I felt my cock swell as I stroked it. Jenka was staring openly at me, and the look on her face made me intensely conscious of being naked and shamelessly wanking in front of her. That was enough to finish the job.

"There we go," said Samantha, stepping aside to allow my trainer access. The tape felt cool on my dick, as she noted the length and girth like a professionally perverse tailor.

"17x15, now that's not bad at all." She shoved the tablet into her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "Same time next week Andre," she said on her way out the door.

"So my boy, your first session. But what did I tell you about your collar?"

"Sorry Miss, I thought since I was allowed clothes,..." Her hand closed tightly on my balls, squeezing until I gasped.

"Don't think, just so as you're told. It's really all for your own good and you'll thank me for it when you see the changes in your body in 12 weeks time. Now go and shower like a good boy and I'll have coffee ready when you come out."

"Yes Miss."

----------------------

chapter 9

A revelatory visit

----------------------

The rest of the morning I was given to rest and as Samantha put it 'mentally prepare myself' for a trip we were taking. She gave me no more details other than the fact I was expected to be dressed and ready at 14:00. I returned to my room to find a pair of old jeans - not mine - and a loose summer shirt. It was starting to look like underwear was a purely work related luxury from now on. The jeans had some rips, but luckily not too explicitly embarrassing. From the size I could only assume they'd been Tony's, but despite him being half a head shorter than me, we shared a waist size. A pair of sneakers - my own - with no socks, completed my minimal outfit.

I waited obediently at the door, and sure enough, Sam click -clacked down the hall at 5 minutes to the hour. She handed me a bag to carry, zipped and unreadable, and we proceeded to the garage in silence. I hoped to finally see what was hiding under the tarp, but instead the lights on the Taycan flashed as we approached. It was a magnificent car and Sam drove it with confidence, seeming to take almost childish pleasure in being first away at the traffic lights along our route. She smiled mischievously at me as she pulled up beside a late model BMW with a young male driver. Clearly he'd never seen an electric Porsche before, and he didn't see this one for long either. I watched him vanish in the mirror as Sam chuckled beside me.

We pulled into a parking bay in a leafy street in the eastern part of the city. She opened the rear hatch and began walking, forcing me to hasten to grab her bag and catch up. She was at the doorway of a fairly nondescript apartment building by the time I did.

"174," she said briskly. I entered the number and briefly saw a woman's face on the screen as she greeted Samantha and buzzed us in. She was waiting in the open doorway and I wasn't sure if I was relieved or concerned it was yet another unfamiliar face. They kissed and then she turned to look at me.

"Not quite what I was expecting Sam," she said, extending her hand as I mumbled my name.

Her loose fingers were surprisingly cold, but she was already looking away as she turned to accompany Sam into the living room. They sat together on a long low sofa, but oddly there was nothing else to sit on. Since I hadn't been invited to join them, I waited for a moment before I could catch Sam's eye. With an almost imperceptible movement of her head, she made it clear I was to sit on the floor by her feet. I'd been doing this all week at home of course, but I was none the less conscious of the other woman being there. I wasn't too sure I'd caught her name right but I was fairly sure she'd said Nicole. Too late now to ask.

From the context of their conversation, I was starting to understand she was a former member of Sam's meet up group. There was mention of her boyfriend and it seemed pretty clear they had their own unconventional arrangement going.

"It's been a year now. Michael needed some guidance but he's come around to seeing things my way. It helped that his ex-wife had educated him before I came on the scene. Bitch," she said, with a low wicked laugh. "Jay will be here soon by the way."

"Yes," said Samantha, "I wanted to ask you about that. She called me earlier in the week and she had a lot of questions relating to your...situation. Did she figure it out herself or did you just tell her? She seems not all that worldly to me."

"That's Jay alright. But don't be deceived by that cutesy smile and disarming giggle. That girl sees more than you might think. Besides, the frequency with which Michael was 'just coming out of the shower' or 'just getting changed' when she arrived was a little too coincidental."

She gave another low chuckle at that.

"So one night when he was out with his football bozo's, she asked me straight out if he was doing it deliberately. It was obvious she didn't mind at all - well you've seen Michael-"

I had no idea why she put air quotes around the 'seen', but it certainly meant something going by the smirk on Sam's face.

"So I told her he wasn't doing it deliberately, but I was. Of course I had to explain, carefully, in case she was shocked or didn't want to know too much. But she was fine. More than fine. If anything she was actively interested and wanted to know more about 'our lifestyle' as she called it. By the end of the evening I'd managed to get her to admit she was seeing a guy she clearly had her own little fantasies about. Which is of course why we're here now."

She looked at the smartwatch on her wrist and was just picking up her phone when the intercom went. Sam stopped stroking my head - something I hadn't even been conscious of as I sat there trying to decode their conversation - and looked at me for only the second time since we came in.

"Get that," she said, pointing me to the hallway. Was it odd I'd already assumed I would be ordered around like a servant in someone else's house? I pressed the buzzer and opened the front door as Nicole had done, waiting for the mysterious Jay. I heard the doorway to the stairwell bang shut and a trim, well dressed, figure appeared around the corner. A pretty blonde farmer's daughter in a short skirt, with a taste for white wine.

"Oh hello Andre," she said, kissing me. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me after her into the living room. I wanted to slap my forehead for being such an idiot. Again.

"Hi Nicky," Julia said, embracing her sister.

I'd taken my place at Sam's feet again, and after half an hour or so was beginning to wonder I'd only been brought along to keep their glasses topped up. The 3 women were laughing and it was obvious Nicky revelled in the stories she told of the various innovative ways she'd found to embarrass and expose her boyfriend. By the sounds of it, all her friends knew they had an SM relationship and were perfectly comfortable with the fact Michael was pretty much always naked, or told to get that way when they visited. I felt for him, but at the same time the idea was intensely exciting.

Of course I should have known Sam never did anything without a reason. Her face turned more serious as she told me to bring over her bag.

"Kneel," she said, unzipping it. As soon as I saw what she had in her hand, I knew what to do, bowing my head as the now familiar collar was fastened around my neck.

"Thank you for allowing me to serve you Miss," I intoned solemnly, just as I'd learned to do the last week.

There was an audible gasp from Julia. With my head still bowed, I saw them both rise from the sofa and position themselves on either side of me.

"So, are you sure your boyfriend really wants this Julia?"

"I think so. I mean after witnessing, you know - he was more passionate and attentive than I've ever seen him. And more... humble. I liked that the most to be honest," she said, as if it surprised her. "We talked about it after, but he wouldn't actually admit anything specific to me."

I could only imagine she was referring to something that had happened with Nicole and Michael, but before I could complete the thought I was instructed to stand.

"Do you mind if I try something?"

"It's your day my dear," said Sam, sitting back down and picking up her glass.

Without a word, Julia lifted my chin to force me to look at her. She smiled, ever so slightly, but the face looking back at me was subtly different than the young woman I'd known these last 2 years or so. She looked serious, even tough, as her hands hovered by my chest. She hesitated for a moment, but then with a motion almost too fast to see, she grabbed the shirt at my throat and pulled, hard. I saw the buttons fly in all directions, and in one fluid movement she had yanked the shirt from my shoulders and pulled it down until it hung at my wrists. None done yet, she pulled it tight and knotted it at my waist, effectively pinning my arms at my sides.

Julia fixed my eyes, and with another slight smile grabbed my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. They began the maddening tapping she'd debuted earlier in the week. I sucked in my breath and her knowing look made me think she'd perhaps not been as unwitting a participant last time as I'd assumed. Her grip became tighter by increments, until one hand dropped and massaged the front of my jeans, teasingly.

But it didn't last long. Her fingers had found a small rip right under my balls, slipping inside until I felt her cold fingers prodding me, her nails scratching my skin. She lowered her eyes and after a final pinch on my right tit, brought her other hand down.

She worried another 2 fingers inside, but this time with an entirely different intention.

With a loud rip, she pulled outwards making the small opening large enough to fit the palm of her hand inside. I felt her hand grip my balls tightly. Her left hand wandered back up to my tit, where it began its teasing again.

"So Samantha," she said, speaking slightly over her shoulder, "that whole strip act last week and the thing about him being a nudist was quite a performance. Was that really just for my benefit?"

"Unplanned, but yes, basically. I was testing his obedience and he didn't let me down. You certainly helped me along with the security camera story."

"It was such a rush finding that. I didn't know what you were doing at that point so I left out the part where I'd seen him running around with a hard on and wanking off on the couch.

Sorry Andre," she said looking back to me, but it sounded a lot less sincere than last week.

"It's so amazing the control you had over him even after a single day. I know I can learn so much from you!" she said excitedly, looking at Sam as she sat idly cradling her wine glass.

"You're not doing too badly yourself Julia. Look at how he's just standing there while you crush his little balls. Although what you're doing with your other hand has a lot to do with that," she said dryly. Julia laughed.

"I know. I had no idea, but when he was laying there flat on his back last week, even hyperventilating I could see how he reacted when my hands got even half near them."

She looked back at me, releasing my balls and applying both her hands to my nipples. It was the barest of touches, but I closed my eyes and sighed involuntarily. I felt her breath near my ear, as she said softly,

"Kick off your shoes." I complied immediately. Her hands kept up their work, but I sensed her turning to look back at Sam again.

"Go on, you're doing great," I heard Sam say. Julia leaned in again.

"Unzip your jeans." I did as she said, and she gave an almost child like little laugh.

"Isn't he wearing any undies?" she asked Sam.

"Unnecessary when it its all coming off anyway," she said with a smile in her voice.

"So true. Let's have those jeans off completely now Andre." I knew my body was reacting to her touch, despite the sense of unreality that my friend was basically ordering me to strip. The jeans slid down easily and she released her touch only as long as was needed for me to yank them off and fold them as best I could.

"Nicole tells me you got an upgrade with this one, compared to your last ... protege."

To my astonishment, I felt Julia's hand close firmly around my now almost rigid cock.

"Is that important?"

"Not to me," said Sam, her voice now beside me. "In fact the smaller the dick, the easier it is to bring them down to size, as it were. And if a male is lacking in that department, then there's all the more to be gained by tilting the dynamic of your relationship. Because his size will no longer be the main factor in your enjoyment, and he'll want to work ten times as hard to fulfil you in other ways.

"It's especially rewarding when they have an over-inflated ego. A poodle who thinks it's a doberman leaves so much more scope to train. That was Tony. Great package, disappointing contents. And too stupid to know when we was on a good thing. That's why I'm so interested to see what I can do with this one. Now come and sit with me."

Julia released her grip, but only after a final hard squeeze of my balls.

"Boy, open your eyes," ordered Samantha.

The daylight brought me back to the reality of it all. Sam and Julia seated at an arm's length in front of me. Nicole at the end of the long sofa, her feet tucked under her just as Samantha did at home, her eyes on the other 2 women.