The Landlord's Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's right, I've never felt like this before. I mean, come on? I spent most of my time playing video games before I met them. Life has turned around dramatically since Diana knocked on my door that fateful day. For god's sake, I just flew a private jet halfway around the world! Plus I've gotten my first kiss from one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. It's like I'm living some fantasy life you only see in one of those virtual reality worlds. And tonight it looks like I'm going to lose my virginity by two smoking hot women.

"That's what I thought," she said as she pulled me back in for another long intimate kiss. The limo came to a stop outside of what looked like a train station. The driver got out and opened the door for us. "Is this going to take us to the shopping mall?" I asked as I followed Angela out of the limo.

"No silly, this is the shopping mall," she said as she grabbed my hand.

"What?!?"

"You'll see..." She had a wide grin on her face, as we headed for the stairs that went underground. As we climbed down the stairs I saw the sign that said Yaesu Shopping Mall underneath a bunch of Japanese symbols.

"Holy shit! The mall is underground!?!"

She turned to me with that huge smile on her face as she towed me through the entrance. The sight of tons of shops ranging from candy to sushi, clothes and anything else you could possibly think of appeared in front of me. It was incredible.

Angela turned to me still grinning. "If you're good, I might even let you try some of their delicious treats."

"That would be awesome! Thanks!" I said excitedly. There are so many delightful smells. Everything from chocolate, to fried chicken and anything else you can think of. The delicious scents hit my nostrils with such an intensity causing my stomach to rumble and my mouth to salivate.

"Don't thank me yet, I did say if you were good..." Her playful smile had a wicked twist to it as she winked at me. "I have no doubt that you'll be a good boy for me, won't you?"

"Have I ever been anything but a good boy for you?"

Her free hand gently cupped my cheek as she gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I suppose not yet, but past behavior doesn't always predict future behavior. Now let's pick you out some nice clothes."

Once again I was being tugged around as we walk through the mall, every now and she would stop in front of a shop until we finally arrive at a store that caught her eye.

It's a rather rich clothing store with both men's and women's clothing. Angela excitedly rushes in jerking me behind her. I got to say, being pulled around behind Angela isn't all that bad. At least the view is good. Angela's supple round ass bounces with every step she takes. I finally took my eyes off of her thick bottom after I noticed her looking back at me with a gleam. "You like what you see back there?"

Ah crap, she caught me staring. I took a deep swallow, quickly averting my eyes. "It's okay Austin!" She stopped and pulled me close enough to whisper in my ear. "One of the benefits of being mine is you can look all you want and if you're a good boy, I'll even let you touch."

This is can't be real. Shit like this never happens to me, so therefore, I must be dreaming. She leans up and gives me a light kiss on the lips, as she pulls back a gasp escapes her mouth. "Oh my god! This would look so cute on you!"

She yanks me over to a mannequin showing off a tight pair of black pants with a bright tannish leather pair of shoes and a leather jacket to match, over a white collar button up shirt and a black tie pinned down with a clip. "You have to try it all on! Wow, look at this outfit!"

Once again I'm being dragged to another mannequin. This time it's wearing tight blue jeans, a dark brown pair of leather shoes, with a skinny, grey sweater over a blue, collared, button up shirt. "This would look so good on you! Oh so would that!"

We are off to another plastic human replica wearing black, tight pants, tan colored shoes, and a dark, navy blue, light jacket over a grayish, white sweater. "You have to try all of these on right away! You'll look absolutely gorgeous."

She grabs each outfit, piling them in my arms as she drags me over to the fitting room and we cram inside. "Go on, try them on."

"You want me to try them on in front of you?" I ask sheepishly.

"Well of course, you better get used to being naked around me, because that's how I want you when we're alone together." She has a wicked grin on her face, as she waits impatiently for me to start undressing. I set the clothes down and hesitantly start to strip. My nerdy Aratheon shirt comes off first, Angela licks her lips with giddy anticipation.

Unbuckling my belt, my pants start to slip as I unbutton and unzip. They fall to my ankles, causing Angela to bite her lip. As I kick my pants off, I felt so bare. Even though I still had my boxers on, I've never felt more naked as Angela's eyes traveled up and down my body. "There's so many things I want to do to you. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait."

I nervously look up into her eyes. "Like what?"

A wicked smirk appears on her face as she steps closer. Her hand brushes up on my chest, slowly climbing up to my neck. Her grip tightens around my throat as she pulls me closer. "Tonight you'll soon find out," She whispers as she pulls me into a long, intimate kiss.

"Now try this outfit on." She grabs tight blue jeans and light blue collar, button up shirt, holding it against my chest.

I grab the pants and wrestle to get them on. They're so tight! They cling to my skin. "Hmmm, that looks amazing on you. It really shows off that ass of yours." Once again she bites her lip. I put on the shirt, quickly trying to button it up. I grab the sweater and pull it over my head. Angela bends down and lifts my leg up as she puts on the dark leather shoe. I gently grab her shoulder for support. She does the same with the other foot.

She stands back up and drinks in the sight of me. "Just as I thought! You look adorable! Now lets try the next one."

Before I even have a chance to move, her hands grab the bottom of the sweater and she pulls it over my head. She then unbuttons the shirt, her hands rub against my chest as she slides the shirt off my shoulders letting it fall to the ground. I feel her fingers slip down my stomach, arriving at the edge of my pants. She slowly unzips my pants. Once again she kneels down taking the shoes off, then pulling my pants off.

Her hands travel up my legs until they're at my boxers. It's hard not to notice the tent pitched, as my cock is stiff as a pole. "You're enjoying this, I can tell," she smirks.

"Now let's try this one on." She pushes pass me as she grabs the dark blue pants and and bends down. I lift my leg up allowing her to slip the tight pants on, doing the same with the other foot. As she pulls them up my thighs, she pauses and grabs a handful of my ass with each hand, before continuing. My cock is now steely hard, barely held within my boxers and the fact that her face is just inches away from it, causes all sorts of dirty thoughts to run through my mind. Her hand wrapped around my fabric covered dick, giving it a squeeze before she stuffs it within the pants and zips them up. She leaves a trail of kisses up my stomach as she climbs to her feet. I've never felt so... exhilarated! Every touch, every kiss and glance sends ripples to my core. I don't know how much more I can handle.

A shock rips through me as her fingers brush up against my abs. Her tongue does circles around my nipples, causing me to tremor. I'm pudding in her hands. Her lips travel up my chest.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed out as her teeth sunk into the skin of my shoulder.

She quickly backs off. Looking at me with guilt as I grab my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I got too carried away."

A tiny bit of blood dripped out from her bite mark. She turned away. "Finish trying on the clothes and pick one out to wear before you come out," she says as she leaves the dressing room. That was strange. She bit me... hard. Yet, I felt so consumed by her. I wanted more. My cock was still hard as a rock. Why did she leave?

After I finally finished trying on all the outfits, I put on the outfit with the tan leather jacket and tie. Walking out of the dress room, I saw Angela's eyes light up as she looked at me. "Wow... You look sexy!"

"Ah thanks."

"Now let me pay for it all," She replies. I follow her up to checkout and pile the clothes on the register, along with the tags from the clothes I'm wearing. After she pays, she grabs the bags and hands them to me to carry. She then grabs me by the elbow and we're off once more. We pass a few more shops before stopping at a Sex toy shop. A wicked grin displays on her face as she drags me into the store. As we browse through the store's selection, Angela grabs a basket and starts to fill it with whatever she finds. I notice quite a few items I have no idea what they're for. She grabs a black leather ring the size of my mouth that has two leather straps on each side and places it in her basket. What in the world could that possibly be for?

We continue along browsing through the stores inventory as Angela fills her basket up, a pair black leather restraints held together by chains, a blindfold, a weird kind of harness, 2 pairs of thigh high boots, a dildo, a really small weird looking dildo with a flat end, a paddle. My imagination runs wild. Hopefully she doesn't plan on using those dildos on me! She grabs a thong and holds it up to me. "What do you think?"

"I... ah... I think it would look great on you!"

She laughs, "No silly, it's not for me, it's for you!'

"Wait... What!? I thought you weren't going to make me wear any women's clothing!" No way she's going to make me wear a thong!

"Plenty of masculine men wear thongs, especially to please their mistresses." She puts the thong in the basket. And a crop as well as a flogger.

"Tonight's going to be a long night, isn't it?" I ask with a sigh.

"Umm Hmmm, don't act like you're not going to enjoy every second of it," She smiles wickedly.

After she throws in two different leather outfits, she finally cashes out and hands me a few more bags to carry. "Since you've been such a good boy, I'll let you try some tasty treats."

"Really!?" I ask excitedly

"Yes... but don't get used to it. I need to keep that gorgeous figure of yours in tip top shape." Her eyes travel up and down my body, sending my stomach in a tizzy. Holy crap! I'm so hungry, I totally forgot I haven't ate anything since yesterday! "Why don't you go sit down and I'll bring you something delicious to try."

"Okay, thanks!" I quickly rush over to an open table and set the bags down. I don't have to wait long before she back with a tray of delicious looking food. She set the tray down in front of me. It had all sorts of different kinds of food. Everything from meat on a stick, sushi, to some kind of flavored candy.

"Well dig in!" I looked at her with astonishment.

"Aren't you going to eat anything?" I asked.

"I already ate before you woke up."

Without a second hesitation I devoured everything in sight. Oh it was so tasty! Whatever this meat was, it was so good! It tasted like pork. The sushi was amazing as well! I've never had sushi. Raw fish never appealed to me, but after tasting it for the first time; I can't get enough of it. Oh my god this bread is covered in sugar. Oh it's so good. There are 3 puffy dumpling looking things skewered on a stick, each a different color. A white one, a pink one and a green one. I pop the white one in my mouth.. Holy shit! It's so good! It's has a sweet taste to it. It's kind of doughy, but absolutely delicious! I quickly eat the pink one after I swallow the white one. Oh man, it's just as good!

"You like it?"

I nodded excitedly.

"It's called Sanshoku Dango. Something you'll only find in Japan." She says as she watches me eat with a vicarious smile.

"It's delicious!" I eat the green one next. It's a bit different from the other two, but just as scrumptious. It bit of an earthly taste to it. I feel stuffed after I finish off the plate of savoury food.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asks with a gorgeous smile.

"Oh absolutely! It was all amazing! Although I think I ate too much! My stomach is about to burst"

She laughs as she watches me, never taking her eyes off me. "Well I'm glad you liked it, are you ready to leave love?"

"We're we heading?" I asked.

"We're going to do some sight seeing,"

I follow her to the limo and we're off. We spent the entire afternoon hitting up all these amazing places. We toured the Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. Then we spent some time at Odaiba, it was literally a mini floating city.

Finally we ended up at a restaurant, where we were meeting Diana.

I walked with Angela hand in hand into the place. It was rather dark, with incandescent lighting. So many scents hit my nostrils at once as we walked through the dining area. Lots of different kinds of seafood, hints of wine and some other kinds of alcohol. I swear I could smell a wood kind of scent. It all blended into one very intoxicating, mouth watering, smell. I finally spotted Diana sitting at a table in the corner sipping on a red wine. We walked over and Angela ushered me to sit in between her and Diana at the square table.

As soon as we sat down the waiter brought us both a glass of wine. I looked at both Diana and Angela, but neither seemed to care that I was only 18. I definitely wasn't going to say anything. This is the first time I've ever had a drink of any kind of alcohol and I was going to enjoy it!

The waiter, who was a middle age man, started talking in what I assumed was Japanese. I had no idea what he was saying, but both Angela and Diana listened intently. After a brief moment of silence, Diana responded in Japanese to the waiter. He scrippled a few notes on his notepad and nodded, then left. Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised that she speaks Japanese.

"So Austin, how was your day?" she asked.

"Oh it was amazing! We went to the underground mall and tried the most amazing food ever! Then we visited a huge garden and finally went to see this city that looked like it was floating on the water."

"I can see you went shopping, you look good. Angela certainly has a sense of fashion, doesn't she?" Diana smiled as she winked across the table at her.

"Honestly, I'm not the best person to ask. I've been told I have the fashion sense of a caveman." Both of them shared a laugh at that.

"That's why we both are very fond of you Austin," Angela smittenly pointed out. "You're so honest and you have quite the sense of humor."

It didn't take long before the waiter brought out the food. It was served on a literal log cut in half. It was crazy. Didn't really have much food though. A slab of fish. I think this was octopus and a lot of leafy greens. I looked up at Diana and Angela. They didn't have their food yet. "Go ahead and eat," Angela said.

I didn't hesitate and dug in. Oh my god, the fish was excellent. Even though octopus was delicious. I had my doubts, but my mind was blown away. Heck, even the leafy greens had a distinct and delicious taste. I finished my meal before they even got theirs.

The waiter finally came over and dropped off the bill.

"Are you two going to eat?" I asked.

"I have some food in the fridge and Diana already ate," Angela answered. Whatever I guess.

They paid the bill and we left the restaurant and to their hotel.

--

After we arrived at the hotel, we made our way up the elevator to their penthouse suite. It was huge! Nearly just as big as their apartment back in New York. The floors were a really dark, an almost black kind of wood. The walls were also covered wood, a mahogany brown. As soon as we entered the living there was a pool table on the left. Straight ahead was several couches and chairs on a giant, fluffy, white rug in front of a glass wall looking out on a balcony with a hot tub.

I followed them through the living room and past a long glass table with 3 white chairs on both sides along with a chairs on both ends. It too was on a white rug. To the left of the dining room was the kitchen, just as impressive as the rest of the place. It had all stainless steel countertops. We continued until we entered the master bedroom. The bed was huge with a sofa and chair in the corner of the room along with a table with several bags I recognized being the things we purchased earlier today.

"Take your clothes off," Diana commanded. It's finally time to lose my virginity! And to two beautiful, wealthy women is one hell of a way to lose one's virginity! No one's going to believe me at school. To say I was nervous is an understatement. I quickly did as ordered, removing the fancy clothes Angela bought me. They both watched intently as I stipped down to my boxers. I looked up at them anxiously, Angela was biting her lip looking at me with giddy anticipation. Diana on the other hand had her arms cross, impatiently tapping her foot. "When I told you to take your clothes off, I meant all of them."

I hesitated, but succumbed to Diana's command, slowly hooking my thumbs at the edge of my boxers, bringing them down my rear until they fell to my ankles. I kicked them to the side. I was completely bare for them. I could feel both their eyes thoroughly giving my body a good look.

Angela stepped over to the table and searched through the bags until she found what she was looking for. She grabbed a bag and pulled out the blindfold. She walked up to me with a wicked smile. "Baby, would you be so kind and put this on?"

I looked at the blindfold and then back at her. She stuck out her bottom lip in an exaggerated attempt to plead with me. "Please."

I nodded and she stepped behind me placing the blindfold over my eyes. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel her fingers slowly trace down my back until they landed on my ass. She gave each cheek a squeeze, pulling them apart. I could hear movement, the clicking of heels on the wood flooring. A ruffling of bags in the distance. I let out a gasp as I felt something wet and warm poke my butthole, what I could only assume was Angela's tongue. It felt so weird and yet I liked it.

The clapping of high heels on the floor was getting closer. A hand grabbed my forearm, leather tightly wrapped around my wrist as my asshole was penetrated by Angela's wet, warm tongue. It sent a jolt up my spine. A hand grabbed my other arm and once more another leather strapped binded my wrist. Now both arms were being pulled behind my back and I heard a click. I try to pull my arms apart, but they were bound. I was now completely helpless and at their mercy. Holy shit! This is getting intense and a little bit uncomfortable. What did they have planned for me?

'Ooohhhhh!" Angela's tongue left a trail of spit from my balls all the way to my asshole.

SMACK! "Aaaahhhh!" A hand slapped my ass, gripping my cheek. I could hear Angela get up behind me and all of a sudden I was being pushed forward, until I was bent over the bed. Once more Angela's tongue was deep in my ass. I heard Diana say something, but it wasn't in English. Angela removed her tongue from my ass and gave it a slap. "Wait here precious."

I could only imagine what's they're doing. I could hear a variety of sounds, everything from a crinkling of shopping bags, to the clicking of heels against the hard floor, and a few things I couldn't identify.

Angela and Diana where talking to each other in some other language I didn't at all understand. Now I could hear them walk over to me.

SMACK! "AAAHhhhhh!" My ass stung with the hard slap.

"Open your mouth!" I heard Diana say and I did as I was told. A giant ring was shoved in, spreading my jaw as wide as I could open it. Leather straps wrapped around my head, tightening the ring in place. I recognized it as the weird object Angela purchased.