The Landscaper

Story Info
First time submission about a husband, wife and the help!
8.4k words
2.68
10.8k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

G and jay

She was in her early 60s. Settled into a routine in new home and looking forward to retirement. She was curvy but in the right places. Her man sure didnt mind. He always seemed to enjoy feeling all of the places she worried about most. He was in his mid 40s and although had a tougher transition seemed to be finally settling in himself. She could tell he was happier bc they seemed to be closer and especially been active sexually as of late.

Summer was coming and she had been wanting to hire a new landscaper. One of the few problems they were having since this move was finding reliable lawncare. She had interviewed a few and had one more to go. Of course jay was nowhere to be found but smtms its better she would rather take care of certain things herself. Her phone buzzed and sure enough it was the last of the potential landscapers. He seemes nice and listened to her as she gave him a rundown as to what she would want. Like the rest he wrote everything down and told her he would be in touch w a price. Anxious to get this whole affair settled and done she awaited all the return calls and quotes and when she recieved them a she would make her choice.

The next day she woke up and started her day like any other. One of those beautiful end of winter days. It made her anxious for summer, the sun and her little bikinis that jay loved to watch her sun in. She ahad a little pool to cool off in. It wasnt much but it did the trick and of course it was covenient. She was making her morning coffee and easing into the day when she saw him walking up the driveway.

He was a little cutie from as far as she could tell. He walked w confidence and when he knocked at the door she found herself excited to be able to get a better look at this stranger. She checked herself in the mirror before she answered and wished she had been a little more prepared for a handsome young stranger to show up at her house. Jay wouldve laughed at her checking herself out quick. He wouldve known right away what she was up to and wouldve playfully teased her. He knocked and she waited a sec or 2 so as to not appear to anxious.

He introduced himself as colin and he was very very good looking. He had to be in his latw 20s or early 30s, dark hair and blue eyes. That black irish look she adored. He was the son of the landscaper she was thinking of getting rid of. His father never seemed to do everything she wanted and although she was just one tiny little account she thought she deserved better service. He mentioned he was just back from overseas and was looking to take a more active position in his fathers company and to prove himself he was taking control of the smaller residential accounts while leaving the bigger jobs to his old man until he eventually learned the ins and outs.

She invited him in and offered him a seat and a drink. She expressed her concerns and wants and he listened and took notes which is more than she could say for his old man. He had his flannel rolled up iver his sleeves and she could tell he was strong and well built just looking at his forearms. He seemed to be muscular but not too big, ruggedly handsome and those eyes. The icey blue eyes she always fawned over. Jay referred to her as a "eye whore" their little joke as she was always commenting on the color of peoples eyes. They finished up and she felt satisfied. He listened, he was polite "yes mam, no mam", he was easy on the eyes and this would save her alot of trouble in teying a whole new company. He aplogized for his fathers shortcomings and promised her a discount if she stayed on as his customer for 1 summer and gave him a shot. She asked until the end of the week to decide and it gave her a few days to gather the other quotes and think it all over. As he turned to leave she couldnt help but check out his backside in his jeans and she bit her lip and thought about how much she would love to give it a grab.

She was happy to have entertained the young man and felt as if she owed him a shot. Being that he was so nice to look at didnt hurt much either. If she did choose him she knew jay wouldnt be shocked. He would prob see right through her ruse. She would say she was giving a veteran and a young man a chance to right the situation. Jay would know she wouldnt mind watching him work and in his own way find it thrilling that she hired a little cutie for herself.

G waited until the end of the week and discussed it w jay. She ended the convo saying she decided to give the old company 1 more full summer and see what gives. He didnt inquire and was happy it was an easy choice and that there was a discount involved. She conveniently left out the fact that the son was hot and he had been crossing her mind on and off since that 1st meeting. She anxiously awaited the summer mowing season now and looked forward to working w colin on the landscaping of her dreams.

As winter turned to spring she reciened a text that colin would be driving around to check on his clients and take notes of any projects they would like done immediately and over the course of the season. She had made her list already and was well prepared after a summer of dissapointment to get the property looking the way she envisioned. Colin called and said he was about 10 mins away. She felt a little nervousness in her stomach and as she checked herself out in the mirror she giggled as she felt like a teenage girl seeing a crush again.

This time jay was home and for sure he would notice the young man. She just hoped he wouldnt notice how she had curled her hair and done her makeup for a an appointment w a landscaper. Not too mention she happened to be wearing her tighter sweatz which showed the hint of an outline of a little thong. She checked the mirror and whe she bent over u could just see a little of the red thong and the strings that tied it and held it place. It was one of jays favorites and surely he would notice and have his hands all over her later when he felt it in bed. She turned and looked at her tits. She fancied them as one of her best assets and they didnt sag or give her age away at all. They were perfect and jay loved to suck them. They were held up perfectly in the red bra that matched her panties and looked especially enticing in her low cut t-shirt. Low enough to give a little peek but nothing so slutty that her neighbors would talk. She felt sexy and anxious and laughed thinking about what her work friends would say when she showed them a picture of colin. She had found one on instagram and even though she was enjoying a week off she couldnt wait to get back and have a girls lunch and show them her new find! Surely they would be as excited as her and the younger ones would want to know if hes single or not. She sighed and laughed and made her way downstairs and wondered what jay would say about her little lawnboy.

She peeked out the window and saw jay and colin talking in the driveway. Flushed and hurried she went out and greeted them both. She couldnt even make eye contact w jay as she could tell by his smile that he knew that she found the young man attractive. When colin turned jay winked and blew kisses and almost made her laugh in the poor young mans face. Jay left them to what he thought was a chore but something colin and g both loved a project.

As they walked around the house and talked about trees and shrubs and mulch she couldnt help but feel that she had made the right choice. It was nice to be around colin and it was nice to get a better view of his build. W the warm weather he wore a nice fitting t shirt and she could c all of his arms. She couldnt help but think about what they would feel like around her. She was off in her daydream and lost in space when she heard colin say her name and it snapped her right out of it. She felt embarassed and couldnt believe the thoughts going through her head as she oogled this young man she had just met. He had taken it all down and drawn up a quick sketch which she approved right away. She couldnt wait to get to work and couldnt help but look forward to a summer w this little cutie working around her yard. He also mentioned he knew a little electric and carpentry and was always available for little odd jobs of needed. She immediatley thought of breaking something on purpose just to be a little naughty and then stopped herself and got embarassed about her dirty little thoughts. Colin would be back in a week. He mentioned he would work closely w his crew on the landscaping and then leave the mowing/weeding to them. He would come by the first saturday of the month to collect $ and check in but rely heavily on his crew. She could call anytime w problems and concerns but unfortunately for her he would be mostly hands off or so she thought.

Her and jay had great sex that evening and jay noticed the lingerie right away. He had been ravenous after he felt his favorite panties on her and had even teased her saying "are those for me or ur little lawnboy" she laughed but felt a little guilty too. Was she that obvious. She knew jay had always fantasized about him and another man fucking her but could he tell that she had been thinking about it more lately too. She closed her eyes and thought to herself in a good way. "this is going to be a long hot summer"

Sure enough a week went by and colin had called and said he would be by tuesday. Perfect she thought as jay couldnt take off that day and she would have the house and colin to herself. Again she found herself putting on matching bra and panties. Sexy and black and he could prob c the dark material through her grey sweats and white t-shirt. She couldnt help herself and kept thinking that she must be out of her mind trying to flirt and tease a handsome young man that was half her age. What did her friends say, she thought to herself "60 is the new 20" and she continued to dress and finish her makeup. It was a long day and they had been working together for almost 3 hours when colin and his crew broke for lunch. She made herself a little smthn while they were gone and had a cold high noon over ice. It refreshed her but w the work and sun and heat got her feeling a little tipsy too. She went down to do some laundry while they were gone and hung some of her more delicate lingerie to dry. Jay had asked her to wear smthn sexy and on sunday night and she had this little animal print bra and panties that always did the trick. Between his sex drive and colin being around this week she was more than happy to indulge his fantasies while also indulging her own. She hung her outfit from sunday and few little pairs of sexy items to dry in the basement when she heard their truck pull back into the driveway. She left them mostly alone in the afternoon and let them work so as not to be a bother. She showed them what she wanted and it all seemed good to go. She was lounging in the couch and chatting on the phone with her friend talking the hot gardener when she heard him knocking on the back door.

She got up and answered. Sure enough it was colin. Looking all dirty and rugged made him even more alluring. The fact that his t shirt was gone and he was now just wearing a tank top that showed off an even more impressive physique than she thought. He needed access to the sprinklers and hoses and the water system. She let him and showed him how to get to the basement. She went back to her guilty pleasure a little trashy afternoon tv and heard him up and down the stairs a few times. Then she jumped embarassed she tought about all the lingerie she had hung to dry and blushed at the thought of this young man seeing some of her more spicey panties. Did he see? Should she say smthn? She decided to make herself scarce and try not to c him too often b4 he left for the day. Finally he let her know they were done. He led her on a walkthrough of the work and btwn colin, the beautiful weather and the though of him seeing her spicey side she was exhausted and horny and just wanted to shower and lay down and take out her favorite toy and pleasure herself b4 jay came home for the day. She had just finished was it 2 or 3 or even 4 orgasms. She had lost track in the heat of the moment when she got the text that jay would be home in a half hour or so.

G got up and started preparing dinner. She had a few mins b4 jay arrived and decided to go down and fold the laundry real quick. She finished what was in the dryer and went to the room where she had hung her intimates. She couldnt help but notice some looked like they had been moved and she was sure that one of her skimpiet little g strings had seemed to disappear. She was a little angry at 1st but then thinking about the fact that only colin and her had been in the basement she started to feel hot and maybe even a little wet. She snapped out of it when she heard j walk in and swore she would order another of those g strings just in case he noticed it was gone. He had bought it for her like he had bought most of her lingerie and she was hapoy to wear it for him. It was annoying at times but what woman wouldnt want a guy to buy her sexy things she thought to herself.

After dinner jay showered and they laid down for the evening. If only he was prepared for the lust filled animal g had become over the course of the day. She pulled out all her tricks and left him shaking and quivering in the throes of an intense orgasm. She couldnt believe how bad she had been today. She had cum maybe 8/9/10 times over the course of the day and fell asleep warm and happy and a little guilty. she had taken out all her sexual angst on jay even though alot of it had been caused by a man other than him. In fact he would prob love it she thought.

Summer came in fast and hot. June 1st was a saturday and jay got up early to go for a run b4 the heat of the day. G was happy and excited. She had a nice wknd planned and theres wasnt much to do. Her regular chores and their saturday date night were staples of the every weekend but she was especially excited to try on one of her new bikinis. She had been losing a little weight and got some smaller ones for this summer. Skimpy and revealing jay would love them. She wouldnt wear them out they were for the privacey of her backyard but he did make her feel sexy and loved to see her in something new.

She set up her lounge chair, her speaker, her towel and most importantly her ice cold high noon and was in and out of the pool all morning. She knew jay was home somewhere as he had whistled at her throigh the window and she gave him a little booty shake and blew him a kiss. She had lost track of time and hadnt even realized she hadnt heard her phone all day. She was face down and undid her top. She pulled the bikini slightly up the crack of her ass and figured she could get a little more sun on that skin since noone could c her anyways. She missed the beach where she used to live but enjoyed getting to sun more of her body in the privacey of her own yard. She had never imagined this and these summer days she truly didnt take for granted. She couldnt remebrler if she had 2 or 3 drinks but she was buzzed nicely and wanted to rest a little before she had to get up and shower and get ready for a nice early dinner and maybe a nice saturday night fire w her baby.

She was enjoying every minute of this saturday when she felt a shadow come over her and blocked out the sun. Dam she thought shes didnt want clouds to ruin this day. When she looked up and jumped up out her chair startled by a man. She had forgot it was the 1st and that colin would be here and now she was ready to die of embarassment. She jumped up so fast she had forgot her top was undid and she only knew bc of the look on colins face as he observed her topless and shaken. From the kitchen window she hear jay laugh and say "wow a check and show" and she ran in the house. She threw smthn at jay and told him where the check was. She ran upstairs and wanted to hide forever as she tried to breathe and calm down and convince herself that boobs r boobs and every guy has seen them. She hear jay telling colin that it was his lucky day and she heard colin laugh and say he was a lucky man! She thought wow "i still got it" she heard colin tell j that he loved working w her and heard jays sarcastic "im sure she doesnt mind working w u too" she blushed and thought to herself of course he knew. He knew her type he always did. They both laughed it off and chatted a bit and she finally came down again when she heard colin pull away.

They went on w their regular night headed out but jay wouldnt let her live down the show she put on for colin today. He laughed and enjoyed her predicament but he also said he thought there was only one person who enjoyed it more and that was colin himself. Jay could sense colin had become a little smitten w his wife and he enjoyed the little sexual tension that now seemed to exist in her relationship w the landscpaer. Little did he know then and there she really started fantasizing about being in btwn 2 men and being treated like woman in a cheap porn video. She had heard some of the younger girls at works had 3 somes and was always curious but figured her time had past for those days. She couldnt really be thinking about this at this point in life but then could she. "Yolo" she thought or whatever the kids say. After dinner and a fire they went to bed and she hoped she would visit these fantasies in her sleep. When she dreamed of them she felt less guilty.

July 1st came and went and she managed to avoid colin. She text him the check would be in the mailbox and he text back a frowny face and a thank u. She thought that was nice and made her miss him even. As the weeks went on every time she put that bikini on she thought of the incident and became more and more turned on than embarassed when she thought of it. She even bought herself a skimpier barely there thong bikini w a top that barely covered anything just bc she thought colin woulf love to c her in it not bc she thought she would wear it.

Throughout july she saw colin here and there when he came by to check on the crew. She always got a huge smile amd enthusiastic wave. Jay teased her a bit but he alwaya got very turned on when speaking of the incident. He had even brought up colin in the bedroom. As much as she tried to be casual about it and laugh it off the truth is that she did want to fuck colin. The more she tried not to think about him the more she did. She imagined him naked. His strong frame. She imagined his rough hands exploring her body. She liked the way it made her feel. She kept thinking about aug and knew he would be around again the 1st sat of the month. Should she try on that new bikini? Would jay be mad? Would he think shes going to far? Was she? Besides a handsome young man like colin had to have plenty of women chasing him. Who did she think she was?

The 1st wknd of august was here and it was the friday night. Jay and g had dinner and went out on the back deck to have a nightcap and relax before retiring for the evening. She decided to test the waters and see where jay was at w the "lawnboy" as he calles him. She told jay she had bought a new bikini and that she thought it was too revealing. He praised her hard work at the gym and begged to have a little fashion show. She knew that once he saw it she would have him wrapped around her finger but she also knew if he saw it she was going to get fucked.

She came down and walked out and even though it was dark she saw jays eyes open amd his jaw drop. He liked it she could tell. She twirled and gave him the full view and he ran his hands all over her body and the new bikini, if u could call it a bikini. Then his first comment was the one that helped her make up her mind. He said "wow colins gonna love that" it was like a sign and it was exactly the sign she wanted. She had bought this bikini w colin in mind. She was sure he pilfered her g string that day and she was pretty sure that he was quite attracted to her. Jay was enthusiastic and he wanted her to do it. She pretended to be reluctant she tried her best to play it off but she conceded that she would do it but "only cause he wanted her too" they kissed and talked and came up w a little plan to give colin another little show. Although he had seen her tits already he was primed to c alot more skin than ever before if she did have the guts to do it and it wasnt the vodka talking tonight

12