The Language of Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned louder and louder, it felt so good, and she could feel her pleasure climbing again, until an orgasm shuddered through her entire body. She screamed as she could feel it sending sparks through her, but he kept thrusting. Surely he was close too? She thought as the first orgasm faded and pleasure started building again.

Then he stopped, and twisted her around to face him. To her surprise, he untied her wrists, then grabbed her thighs and lifted her up. She threw her arms around his broad shoulders and her legs around his waist, where she easily slid onto his still hard cock. He fucked her against the car until she felt like she couldn't feel anything but the sensation of pleasure pulsing into her body over and over. He slowed his pace for a few moments as she regained her breath, but then he sped up, and continued to get faster and faster until it sent them both over the edge. She moaned into his ear as he gave a few final hard thrusts until she felt him cum inside her.

After a few moments of ecstasy, he broke the silence, "So, what did you think?" He asked, still a little out of breath.

She looked into his eyes and smiled, "It was even better than I imagined it would be." She had never role played like this before and she was worried about getting caught, but doing it in public made it seem more real and very thrilling.

"Good! Ready to go again?" he gave her another mischievous smile and she could feel him getting hard again inside of her.

12