The Last Cigarette Ch. 05 - Dates

Story Info
Subbie girl has a couple of dates to remember.
3.9k words
4.5
2.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Date 1. Aftermath

The bath was welcome and couldn't come soon enough for her. The hot soapy water and the pleasing scented salts she added, provided a much needed debrief after the events of the day.

She had met her Dom for an afternoon tryst earlier and he had been everything that she had dreamed him to be.

A fortuitous rain cloud burst, at the exact moment she had pulled her car into the space beside his, had prompted her to wave him from his own vehicle into her own passenger seat.

Unable to wait any longer, she slipped her naked form over the edge of the bath into the inviting water and recalled him entering her car, his large body seemingly filling the entire passenger space before pulling the door shut behind him. She closed her eyes at the delicious memory and wallowed beneath the surface, allowing the heat in the water to consume her every sense.

Without much, if any, prior conversation, she had leaned in for a kiss and found he had immediately reciprocated, his furthest hand suddenly wrapping his body round to meet her's and to take hold of her face, steering her to his lips.

Intoxicated by the over-whelming circumstances, and buoyed with the privacy of windows streaming with rain, she had willingly relaxed into his embrace.

Absent mindedly, she pulled a cluster of foamy bubbles from between her breasts up to her throat and remembered how she had rocked her head back into the crick of his nearest arm as it filled the gap between the car seats and kept her reasonably comfortable. She had collapsed under his will, luxuriously prostrate.

Opening her eyes beyond a slit, she observed her creamy white knees moving through and above the sea of soap, twisting left and right and recalled doing the same thing in her driver's seat subconsciously signalling that she had followed his instructions from that morning and encouraging him to explore for his own evidence.

Hooking the stiletto heel of one shoe up onto the seat she had felt rather than seen her short denim skirt gape wide, only the required three of six buttons maintaining any dignity whatsoever.

It hadn't taken long for his searching hand to find her open, warm and wet pussy and she had groaned at the strange but welcome touch.

Her own hands found her pussy now and mimicked his movements from earlier.

Initially relatively tight, she had felt herself open wide and needily for his intruding finger, groaning at his touch and ministrations; the heat between her legs emanating quickly and transferring efficiently into his digit.

Replacing the feeling of fullness earlier with her own familiar hands now was no where near as erotic but remained a functional necessity right at that moment. This dark stranger had taken her entire body and soul into his hands and drawn her quickly and efficiently to the peak of ecstasy surprisingly quickly, a wet and squirty cum an unavoidable conclusion; soaking leather seats a natural conclusion.

She squeezed her thighs together on her hands in the bath right then and smiled to herself at the memory. The smell of herself would be a constant reminder whenever she got into the car for a while from now on most likely. She could imagine driving everywhere with the memory pushed to the forefront of her mind.

His hand had then eased up under her plain white blouse to find and cup her braless breasts. She held them now and smiled at her nipples stirring the surface foam on the water, remembering his hand mawling at them earlier.

He had made himself felt, gripping in turn their weight in his large hand, his rough palm against her delicate white flesh; his scarred and abrasive fingers seeking and finding her nipples, unafraid to pinch and pull. Stimulated then and stimulated now, she felt sexy and sexual, her body a toy for his use.

They had recovered well, these short few hours later but still seemed to want to stiffen at the memory and she grinned to herself at the realisation that they were acting almost independently to the rest of her body.

He had pulled her blouse up, baring her chest and midriff, her heavy leather coat hanging open wide, offering no protection of her modesty.

Baring her in the front seat of her car within a few moments of meeting her, had not been an expectation for either of them, but he had offered her no options and she had not asked for an alternative. The will of this man was completely and utterly intoxicating, yet she felt safe and as though this experience was what she had been waiting for and had been missing.

Submitting entirely, she had moaned out loud into his kissing mouth as his hand had ventured back to between her legs.

Her own fingers inside herself in the water right then, she remembered her second orgasm in the car. He had shown no sign of a lack of stamina or the desire for small talk. Her body was just a sexdoll in his hands and the limited movement she still found she had, only served to wriggle and seemingly offer her denuded body for his entertainment; her heavy breathing efficiently fogging the inside of the car windows.

She reached out of the bath for her toy of choice. She had been given instructions earlier and had made her usual promise to follow them. Pulling her torso out of the bath, she remembered also that she had been told to remove her blouse for a walk together as the rain ceased.

With the rain relenting, some fresh air was in order. Removing her top clothing in front of him to complete the order had seemed almost natural. A quick glance around to make sure that there weren't going to be any pedestrians about to get an eyeful, she had then replaced the leather jacket over her naked body, the zip not allowed to travel more than an inch or two up. Her skirt buttons were only allowed to be done up half way, and with the rules understood and in place, her lipstick carefully reapplied, they had left the car.

Standing alongside him, she realised how big he was against her little, lithe form.

Slipping back into the warm bath with her toy of choice, she recalled the warmth his body had when she had pushed up against him. He had enveloped her body in his arms and held her close, her body slowly returning now to its strength after the previous dissipation and feelings of mild exhaustion.

They had walked to the vantage point of the park to look out over the landscape and appreciated his hand in her own the whole way. His hand was a comfort and a reassurance for the walk. Each step she took in the heeled shoes she wore offered a danger of her skirt splitting to the crotch and the jacket gaping to put her breasts on display. She hadn't been allowed to rearrange or adjust herself but just trust in his grip and presence.

The new toy, warming slightly by her hands was almost ready for use.

Squaring herself in the bath again, she recalled sitting on his knee at the viewpoint. There had been a lot of affection at that moment, his head on her chest, her head cuddling down on his, and his hand once more finding its way between her quick-to-open legs and her open labia almost gasping for his indecent intrusion.

Aware of strolling passersby, she desperately tried to maintain her right mind as she pointed abstractly at land marks in order to try to give others the facade of normality, aware of his searching, divining fingers and more than happy to help him find the goal moisture.

Keeping her moans to a minimum had been more of an effort than she had expected, his practiced hand feeling up to the base of her cervix which he knew would start the irreversible path to her eventual involuntary squirt. The decadence and blatant public lewdness of the act, immediately hit the mark.

Right there, in the bath, she fed her new purchase between her legs and into her wanton, greedy lips, the butterfly effect of her labia closing happily around the intrusion. She lay back in the bath to enjoy the effect and closed her eyes, allowing her hips to work harder than her hands at the entity filling her right then.

Casting her mind back, she remembered him lifting her tenderly but bodily up onto the park bench, her weight a mere insignificance. With her eyeline now slightly higher than his and being able to look down to him, she flung her arms around his neck to hold him tight.

She groaned and humped her hips onto the new toy, feeling it's randomised girth as it got deeper, working her hips in the water, feeling the gentle slosh as it flowed and ebbed back and forth and uncaring of the noise it made.

He had had his arms around her hips, hugging her close. She had become very aware of how small she was in relation to him, of how her body had looked in his large hands; one either side of her to hold her still and safe as she was still in her heels standing on the narrow bench slats.

She gripped a breast with one hand and ground down once more with her hips, feeling the familiar rise of feelings beginning to course through her body. It would not be long.

The feeling of her breast in her hand felt exciting, the nerve endings assisting with the excitement of her personal moment of pleasure. She looked down at the one soapy nipple poking through the suds once more.

He had then put both his hands up under her jacket as she had stood on the bench to take a breast and a nipple in each. With a measured roughness, he had pulled them both with equal ferocity and surprise in order to make her gasp.

She remembered her gasp. Not of pain or discomfort but of erotic humiliating exploit. Her body in his hands was no longer her own. She had given it to him to use and abuse at his will. She was giving her slutty body to him right at that moment and waving a grateful goodbye to any say in the matter.

The thought made her feel more emotional and turned on. She knew the orgasm was rising and there was nothing else to do but to ride the crest of the wave.

He had then lifted her down from the bench and turned her around to nuzzle her neck. She remembered this clearly as she had felt very enveloped in his arms at that point and more than aware of a hardening bulge in his trousers pushing into the small of her back. Though the day had not been about him or about her taking his cock, it was a nice reminder that it was there. She had mischievously wriggled her ass against him and gone up on tiptoes to feel the hardness against her cheek. It was obviously erecting and expanding down his trouser leg.

He had then gently scooped her hair back over her ear to expose the soft nape of her neck for his gentle kiss. She had felt like she was melting at the contrast between her treatment from his firm rough hands and the gentle tender kissing at her most vulnerable areas of her body.

After a few gentle kisses, he had slowly clamped his hand under her jaw to grip her neck and very gently restrict her breath. Coupled with his other hand gently manipulating her erogenous zones, she had felt more relaxed and compliant than at any other time with a man. Starved very slightly of oxygen, her body became hyper-aware with blood rushing to between her legs.

Safe and secure in his hands, she felt her body give itself to him one last time before he walked her back to her car.

She had had a smile on her face then, and she had one now as the tidal wave of emotion took her over the brink and she felt herself add to the water in which she bathed.

Maybe she had the time and need for just one more cum? No extraneous factors right now to concern herself with. It was just her, in the bath with her memories.

Gripping her purchase now with both hands, she efficiently angled it to where she knew it worked best, and came again.

Holding everything still, she basked in the aftermath of her feelings, memories and emotions. Her body eased the tension and she expelled a slow breath of satisfied air.

She eased her new toy out from between her legs and placed it carefully on the floor outside the bath, and reflected for a moment.

The calm she had felt as he had kissed her goodbye had made her feel good.

Had made her feel sexy.

Had made her feel very naughty indeed.

It hadn't been at his request or instruction that she had then reapplied her glossy lipstick, but instead her own feeling of sexiness. It wasn't at his order that she had maintained only three buttons on her skirt, or kept her leather jacket open with her breasts prominent through the white blouse that she had now replaced.

It wasn't to please him that she walked upright and confidently into the supermarket for her new toy, testing each one on the display for girth and length, for firmness and strength.

It was for him though that she would now complete a task suggested earlier in the week, where she would take a cucumber having used it to make her herself cum, into the kitchen for her tea. To be fair, he had made other suggestions with various fruits and vegetables, but the cucumber held the most attraction.

She smiled to herself.

She was enjoying being a slut.

She loved this new found confidence and inner strength, a knowing smile now almost a constant fixture on her face.

She always did as she was told.

Time to get out and go to make something to eat. It would be interesting to see how it tasted with the extra jus.

Date 2. Mouthful

He had tried to stay aloof and slightly detached. He had tried to stay subjective the whole time. Changing her state of mind and creating a natural consistent positivity in her had never been about him and his needs. But the continuing drip, drip effect of her submission and unwavering obedience had had an undoubted effect.

With each promise of compliance; with each picture of proof; with each eager hurry off to do as she was told, it took its toll on his composure.

His cock had spent a lot of time swelling and abating over the previous few weeks, never having the time or moment to be in the spotlight or the opportunity to be centre of attention, but it had happily taken a back seat to the more imperative situation.

It had stayed latent while she had complied with a dozen and one highly erotic edicts and instructions; remained quiet and waiting whilst she squirted over his hand in the car during a previous encounter and been privvy to the overwhelming eroticism of watching her breasts moving beneath a very revealing coat as she walked through the public streets.

However, the last straw came that day.

First of all during a cafe drink, she had eased her open ass over his fingers whilst they were on the chair beneath her. The gentle fucking of her pussy with the impromptu movement of his fingers, coupled with the slight and almost imperceptible rise and fall of her body was an extremely public act despite the mountain of clothing over the opposite chair to restrict others' views. He had felt her get wetter and wetter. Despite being positive that she was soon to be the object of an onlooker late teenager's future fantasies, she did as she was told and took herself nearer and nearer to the moment of orgasm, only desisting albeit reluctantly with circumstance.

His cock tried once again to rear its head, thwarted and painful in his jeans beneath the cafe table with only residual precum allowed to leak down a leg once he took to his feet.

The second time was during the motorbike ride back to her car. Though the journey to the sleepy little village coffee shop had been with her fully togged up in leather jacket, full underbody garments and jeans, through a series of expectations, choices and changes of plans, she had found herself as pillion for the ride home in her short, flimsy, leopard print skirt.

Riding past a large glass front of a disused shop afforded them both a perfect reflected picture of them both in full flight; her naked leg bent enticingly onto the passenger stand and up at his waist and no skirt obvious in the image due to her position. A half naked slut behind the large driver.

It reminded her of the porn clip she had seen with a young lady in a short mini dress and knickerless on the back of the bike in a much sunnier climate and wondered what a following motorist could see of her. In the clip, the girl had been riding a plastic cock whilst pillion.

That luxury was not afforded today.

Still, she was on a stranger's motorbike, in a helmet with no knowledge of who was behind and giving no indication to them who she was. She was anonymous. She was a random sight in a sea of sights. An enigma that would flash through their eyes and lives and leave a lasting erotic impression with no recourse or fall out.

She relaxed into the moment for the journey back, excited to be alive in that instant, holding on to and feeling safe and secure and wondering what was to come next.

Then...

Then he had removed his glove, tucked it between his legs and reached around to find her moist open pussy at his rear. As she instinctively and obediently opened her pelvis to him, and still whilst driving at quite a speed, he had dipped his finger once more into her honey pot.

Maintaining gear, momentum and fluidity whilst traversing road islands and hazards without the clutch hand for use became a fun expectation, whilst said hand was being used to obviously good effect on her behind him.

Her trembling body told him all he needed to know, coupled with the slight push away to give him unimpeded access, he knew through the gentle shake transmitting down her arms.

Praying she wouldn't push too far backwards for obvious reasons, he maintained his technique.

The excitement of the day, the feeling of his large wide body in her hands, the experience of open freedom and bare legs on the back of an extremely powerful throbbing motorbike and now the gentle stroking of her clit was all a little too much for her and she had cum surprisingly quickly, squirting slightly and coating his fingers and the seat between them in the usual wetness.

Removing his hand back to the handlebar, he gave it a shake to rid the dampness. No point returning it into it's glove yet.

This final event had been too much for him though and his cock. Gentlemanly thoughts about decorum and aloofness now a subdued memory, he needed release. He needed to use that teasing mouth, to feel those luscious red painted lips around his member, to feel those fingers and watch her tongue on his shaft.ql

He had taken a side turn from the main roads and begun to look for a pull-in somewhere. Slowing down and speeding up, she knew what he had in mind, and it was no surprise when a suitable farm field entrance was found and he accessed it and stopped the engine.

Leading her from the bike to find a little more privacy, he then pushed her to her knees and extracted his cock. The good girl watched avidly, a smile forming and remaining throughout, her eyes almost a beseeching realisation that the moment that had been a continual tease and motivation over the last few weeks of texts, messages and promises, was about to happen.

The amount of precum from his, at that moment, still furled member was unprecedented. In her mouth however, with the extra saliva and moisture of her tongue, the foam of white built over her tongue, mouth, cheeks and chin extremely rapidly. Eyes locked on his, her busy tongue, exploring fingers and sucking cheeks slowly built it's strength and hardness. Now was the first time all day that it had been free from the confines of his constricting jeans or forced against the bike's fuel tank for many, many miles.

Emotions building in him, he watched her sexy submissive face from his higher vantage point and remembered how turned on she got with him and in a surprisingly short time, he knew he was going to cum. Memories of her following his instructions to the letter, whether before, at, or after work and knowledge that she was constantly taking herself just outside her personal comfort zone was extremely erotic.

Those eyes were locked on his in the certain knowledge of what he was about to do and fully compliant and willing for it to happen.

12