The Last Delivery

Story Info
When my ex opened the door, I knew I was fucked.
1.2k words
3.89
4.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

I am in trouble, and I know it. I cannot believe I'm standing in Russell's apartment. Russ wasn't my first boyfriend, but he was my first real boyfriend.

My pussy is tingling, the way it used to years ago whenever Russ got close. I know my ass is in trouble.

This was my last delivery tonight, and I was looking forward to cuddle time with my current lover who was waiting patiently at home.

When the customer's door opened, my mouth dropped. Dressed in silver athletic pants and a soft blue tank top accentuating his slight, muscular frame, Russ still had that magnetic pull on me that took me two years to break free of six years ago. He immediately invited me in.

I could see the imprint of his dick pressing against his silky trousers. Fuck, I remembered how his full lips would lovingly arouse my sensitive nipples. Dammit, they also reacted, involuntarily inflating the moment my pussy toggled on.

"Hello Mel," he said, reminding me how much I missed his sexy baritone voice. Mel was short for Melanie. Dammit, dammit! The voice, the body, the visible imprint. I'm wet and done.

He continued. "So, you're delivering these days, I'm not surprised. You always were a go-getter. Let me take that out of your hands," he said, as he reached for his bag of food.

I was holding the bag high, and his hand lightly grazed my breast as I released it. More tingling down there. I was still in a state of semi-shock, and he laughingly noticed.

"Relax Mel, you look great," he said, while staring at the DD's he used to make feel so special. My delivery shirt was a tight fit, causing almost every man I encountered to hard eyeball my tantalizing twins. Their eyes told the story, and I could see them silently living the dream.

Russ knew my twins intimately, and he knew the effect he had on them, and me. Am I your last delivery? He asked.

"Yes, it's been a busy day, and I am anxious to get home and put my aching feet up." I still had immense feelings for Russ, things just didn't work out for us.

Right on cue, Russ took my hand and led me over to the couch. "Sit, he said, let me help you out." Too turned on to resist, I followed his lead, fell back into his comfy couch, and exhaled.

Russ pulled over a footstool and sat down in front of me. Then, he released my sore tootsies from their shoe entrapment and began massaging. He always knew what to do to make me feel better. That one big lie years ago destroyed all we had built, but we still had strong attractions to one another.

After a couple of minutes, Russ paused and told me to hold on. I watched him as he strolled to the kitchen, remove two wine glasses from the cabinet, and fill them with his favorite red.

I knew what was going on, and what was on his mind. And I felt powerless under his touch, I wanted him to continue, so I did as he suggested. I unbuttoned the top two of my work shirt, and relaxed.

Russ's hands were magic. He had progressed up to my calves. Slowly, patiently and wordlessly increasing my desire. I was on. My pussy was wet and my nipples were at attention. I opened my eyes and saw his cock straining against his silk like pants.

I realized that tonight I was going to get fucked. I gave in completely, opening my legs a little wider, inviting him in. He was massaging above my knees now, his fingers sliding under my khaki shorts, causing me to tremble with anticipation. I knew his cock would soon be inside me.

Just before he touched me there, his hands moved to finish unbuttoning my shirt. Russ knew my weaknesses. He unsnapped the front clasp of my bra and began gently touching my extended nipples. My pussy was throbbing now, and my panties were soaked.

"Oh, I missed this," Russ said as he began fondling both breasts, my most sensitive body part, sucking my hard nipples at the same time. I was hoping he would remember to do the things that I like.

Still loving on my twin peaks, Russ unbuckled the belt around my waist, released the snap, and unzipped my shorts. When I lifted my buttocks, he quickly snatched my shorts and panties off in one motion.

"Yes, I moaned as his tongue entered my soaking wet cunt. Yes, baby, I whispered, this is what Mama needs. My pussy missed you."

I spread my legs wide and locked my fingers behind his head, forcing him deeper into my womanhood. "Lick that pussy, Russ, I said, I know you've been missing it."

"Umm," he moaned, agreeing with me as his tongue sent me into a frenzy. Russ had my legs in the air, his arms locked around my thighs, and I knew his next move would be to plunge his colossal cock into me.

But he didn't, he surprised me. His next move let me know that tonight his motive was satisfying me, obviously hoping to bring me back within his sphere of influence. Right now, I didn't care, I needed to be fucked.

Rising up from my Honey Hole, and still holding my legs skyward, Russ turned me sideways, and helped me fall gently back on the couch. Looking downwind and seeing his big cock ready to slide into my slit, I smiled wickedly when I realized what he really had in mind.

Russ climbed onto the couch and placed his Manster between my voluptuous Double D's. Then, he grabbed one in each hand, and squeezed. The head of his cock touched my lips each time his pumping action brought it forward.

I liked this shit. Feeling his hardness between my twins and anticipating the full load of cream that was going to fill my mouth and plaster my face.

Russ's body started to tremble and I got ready. "Give it to me baby, I said to him, come all over me." He stuck the head of his cock between my lips and stiffened. I could feel his cock pulsing, his cream making its way to the top.

I grabbed Russ's cock and held it tight as he exploded his sweet tasting ejaculate into my wet mouth. Then, I pulled it out mid-stream, giving my face a snow bath. Russ yelled out, "fuck!"

I swallowed every drop that he released and through milk covered lips, I whispered, "now fuck me." His still hard cock grazed my swollen clit as he pumped in an easy rhythmic motion, the friction bringing me to the edge of orgasmic pleasure.

Russ dick whipped me for a solid five minutes and I enjoyed every second of it. I watched him slide in and out of my hot cunt, his cock covered with my wetness, and I rose to meet every thrust.

Russ didn't come again, but I did. He smiled in conquering satisfaction as he felt my hot juices flow over his hardness, soaking us both in my copious love release.

"It was beautiful, it was pleasing, it was what the fuck I needed." I still had strong feelings for Russ, but I couldn't be with him, it was the trust factor.

We cleaned up and I drained the remainder of my glass of wine. We shared a light kiss at the door as I prepared to leave. Once outside, I made a mental note to burn his address into my mind. I would not be delivering here again.

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers