The Last Flowers Ch. 06

Story Info
The search for a sorceress.
8.2k words
4.65
5.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

~*~:~*#W#*~:~*~

Willow kicked her feet into the cool waters of the stream. Further down the bank Hevani gazed into the distance, distracted. Willow felt for her. She could tell the elhuven was frightened, and unlike the others, she seemed to regret her choice to leave.

Sage skipped over to her, smiling and cheerful. She was so happy to have her friends back. Willow knew how it felt. When she'd seen Ellowyn, her heart felt like it would burst. Now Rozenwild too. And dared she believe the possibility of two more nymphs if the new elhuvens would be so generous.

Willow shut her eyes. She was growing weak. Her toes were so root-like she could absorb the water through them. Sage usually had sex with her before she got this bad, but with Hevani here it was difficult. The girl didn't like being left alone and now that Sarielle was gone, she didn't let them out of sight for a second.

Willow remembered vividly the day she'd met Sage. Interrupting the monotony, she'd heard some unusual noises some distance away. Later she'd seen a figure running clumsily through the forest. The person fell to the ground, but when they moved it was only to crawl a few feet. Minutes past before they got up and tried to run again.

'Is that a woman?' Willow thought. 'Yes, a young female elf by the look of it.'

The strained gait brought her closer to Willow, but it was sluggish and painful. She collapsed again, panting with exhaustion. The air coming from her was raspy and she was whimpering.

'Oh, no. Someone help her!'

It looked like she was dying. How horrible that Willow could do nothing to save the girl. She'd had to listen to her sisters cry as they turned to wood, had felt them dying. Did she now have to watch this elf expire right in front of her?

'Breathe. Keep breathing, little twiglet.'

To her amazement, the elf got up again, setting off once more. Now she was coming straight at her. Willow watched her getting closer, fearing for the elf's safety. She was heading further into the forest. For those not born there, the deeper one went, the harder it was to find one's way.

'You mustn't go that way,' Willow cried, knowing it was helpless.

As she passed, the elf leaned her hand against Willow's trunk. Her head flew up and she gazed at her with piercing brown eyes.

'You've sensed me, haven't you? Oh, how do I help you?'

Willow had longed for a woman to save her for a hundred winters. But this was a nightmare. If she released pollen and enticed the girl to revive her, she could help her find her way. But with the girl suffering from some affliction, doing so could potentially kill her. Yet, if the elf continued on her path she'd most likely die.

She made the heartbreaking decision to pollinate her, releasing a pitiful puff of pollen from her single flower. The girl was already aroused from the tree, but it might be enough to tune her attention to her.

The elf was taking in her form with curiosity. Her nose twitched and she started coughing.

'Oh, Willow, you fool. She's having trouble breathing and you made her inhale pollen!'

The elf dropped to the ground, leaning against her for support. She pulled back her skirt, revealing a metal constraint covering her genital region. The undergarment had a chain running between her buttocks and sharp teeth that were preventing her from accessing her pussy, something she clearly found distressing given her current state of arousal. The elf snatched a rock and smashed at the side of the contraption, breaking it open. Once free of it, she plunged a finger into herself and stirred her honey pot. She eyed off Willow's root with hunger.

'Come up here and I'll help you.'

The tiny elf climbed up her and tentatively grabbed her root, investigating its size. She rechecked her hole would accommodate it and exhaled a deep breath. The elf was shorter than her and had to go on tiptoe for her pussy to reach. Sliding her crotch up Willow's trunk, she got the tip between her labia and let her heels down, gently penetrating herself on the shaft. Her opening was tight, but parted for the rod, allowing it into her juicy cavern. Willow moaned in delight. Her cells burst to life, filling with moisture. Glorious rejuvenation. Now she was caught on Willow's root, the small elf worked herself up and down in short motions by raising her heels.

"I suppose they'll want me to marry this tree now," she muttered. "Come meet my husband. He lives in the forest," she said in a sarcastic voice.

Willow smirked. She was a funny little thing.

The woman was concentrating on her task, her breaths coming shorter and shallower. She bit her lip and a little sound came from her throat. Her hips mashed against Willow's bark, rougher and more frantically. Then her eyes went glassy and her hands lost their strength as she came. Her legs gave way, impaling her on the full length of the root.

'Oops. I've got you.' Willow moved her branch arms under the girl's thighs so she was sitting on them and bent backwards so she could lie against her trunk. It felt wrong to move within her when she was unconscious. But even just sitting on her the elf was restoring her.

She came to groggy and disorientated. It took her a moment to realise where she was. "Oh gods, it's moved!' She stared up at Willow with wide eyes. "What are you?" Willow thrust into her slowly. The elf tensed and held tight to her trunk. "Oh, my goodness." Her panic rose. "Oh, no, what if it traps me here? What if tries to eat me?!"

'No, no, calm down. You're safe.' Willow swelled her root a little, to a size she might find more pleasurable.

The elf moaned and moved her hips to meet her. "Oh, that's...mmmm."

Her fingernails dug into Willow's bark, her breaths getting shallower. Not wanting to get her too excited, Willow kept her pace slow.

'Just sit and relax, dear.'

The elf gazed at her face, or what there was of it. Right now it was no more than knots and creases in the bark. "Can you...understand me? Stop if you know what I'm saying."

Willow froze.

Instead of easing her mind, it made her panic. "Oh, heavens, what kind of forsaken creature are you?"

'Hush, little leaf.' Willow moved one of her branches up the elf's back and tried to stroke her as gently as she could with the stiff limb.

The elf yelped in fright and eyed the moving branch warily. Willow's twigs were melding into long fingers and she attempted to cup her face with them. The elf flinched, but let her tickle her skin and hold her jaw. She gave her trunk another once over, noticing how it was changing.

"Are you turning into a...person?" Her hips moved by themselves, grinding her crotch against the root. She realised what she was doing. "Could you move again?"

With a smile, Willow returned to fucking, her body singing with the joy of awakening. More of her tree form gave way to the nymph, her shoulders slimming down, her head taking shape.

The elf watched, fascinated. "You're not a Mr, are you?"

Willow chuckled, the sound coming from her throat this time. Her skin smoothed, lips blossomed, hair fell down her back and cascaded over her shoulders. Her eyelids fluttered open, seeing the elf open-mouthed in awe.

"You're beautiful."

For the first time in a century, Willow smiled with her lips. "Thank you. I couldn't have imagined being rescued by such a lovely creature as yourself."

"What are you?"

"I'm a tree nymph or sprite if you will. My name is Willow."

"I'm Sage."

Her free hand patted the girl's hair. "You're named after a plant. How wonderful."

"Why are you a tree?"

"A curse, embedded in a tree. It inhibits magic and forced all of us nymphs into our tree forms. We can only be awakened by the intimate transfer of mana and fluids from a female of a compatible species."

"Like elhuven?"

She smiled. "Is that what you are? I thought you didn't quite look like a full-blood elf."

Sage nodded.

"I'm sorry we've met this way, and for stealing your energy, especially when you seem so sickly. But you would have perished if you'd gone any further and I didn't know how else to help you." She frowned. "I've put so much strain on you already. I hate to ask, but would you continue to help revive me?"

"You mean keep doing this?"

"Is this too much? I can get energy from you if you simply sit there, but it will take much longer. Otherwise, I could go faster if you preferred. Would you like to cum again?"

"Is that what that was?" Sage grinned sheepishly. "Yes."

Willow sped up a fraction. "Tell me if it's too fast or you want to stop."

Sage fucked her back, working herself on her shaft as Willow picked up the pace. The forest was filled with squelching sounds coming from her wet cunt. Her chest rose and fell rapidly with tiny breaths and she grew too weak to bounce herself. She took her hands off Willow's waist and let her weight settle onto her tummy, head on Willow's chest.

"Would you like to stop?"

"No," she panted.

Willow's forming knees struggled to keep her at such an angle, so she lowered them both to the ground. Her root was swollen tight in Sage's burning pussy. It rammed the slippery hole, feeling like it would burst. A wave of weakness rolled over her body and her hips rose off the ground, bucking wildly, though nothing spurted from her root.

"Sage?" she said through breaths, shaking her feet from the dirt.

"Mmmm?" came the feeble reply.

"Still want to cum?"

"Please. I'm...so...close."

Willow pumped her cock-like appendage into the girl's hole while she lay on top of her. She tried to go as quick as she could so the poor thing could get back to breathing normally.

A tiny murmur came from the elhuven and her butt squirmed, her vagina clamping on the root. Then she was still, her ragged breaths the only clue she was still alive. Willow waited a few seconds before extracting her shrivelling root. She rolled Sage onto her back and hovered over her not knowing what to do.

"Do you need water?" she asked, going by her own species' needs.

Sage coughed. "Not yet."

Willow scooped her up under the knees and held her against her chest. "It's not safe here. Do not worry. I'll take you home when you've recovered."

On shaky legs, she carried the elhuven deeper into the woods, trekking kilometres through the trees. Finally, she reached what she thought was a safe distance. She helped relieve Sage of the fruit inside her and built a fire to burn them.

That evening they'd talked about many things. Willow told Sage about the other nymphs and Sage told her about where she was from. It didn't sound like a nice place to be female.

During the night she woke to the elhuven snuggling against her, shivering in the darkness. Willow knew elhuvens slept through the whole night, so she shouldn't be awake. She put her arm around her, surprised at how cold her skin was and by the tiny bumps that covered it.

"You can't sleep?" Willow nuzzled her face.

"I'm too cold," she replied, teeth chattering.

Willow's skin was tepid at best. It wasn't enough to keep her warm. How could she keep her from freezing?

"Can we get the fire going?" Sage asked.

The fire. She didn't like it, but it would work.

Willow started to dig out the coals with a stick. Sage helped, blowing on them and making them glow. She had it bursting back to life in under a minute and eagerly sat in its warmth. Willow felt terrible.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you got that cold."

"It's okay."

The other non-nymphs that had come to live with them hadn't felt the cold. They'd slept with a nymph enough to make them immune to it.

Despite Willow's efforts to keep Sage warm, the elhuven became ill. She was burning up and struggling to breathe. It got so bad she could barely speak. Willow could only think of one way to help her—make her as nymph-like as possible. Usually that happened over time, but they didn't have that, so it would mean injecting her with as much sap as she could take.

Tears rolled down Willow's face. She watched the rise and fall of Sage's chest, her closed eyes and sweat-beaded forehead. Sage was barely consciousness. How could she have sex with her?

She sniffled and leaned forward to kiss her cheek. "I may be able to help, but it involves sex. I'm sorry, blossom."

Sage's hand fumbled for hers. "Willow?"

She squeezed it tightly. "Right here."

Her eyes opened slightly. "It's okay."

Willow left her to fill her stomach with water. She stroked her root on the way back, priming it for action. Kneeling beside Sage, she continued to work herself up to release.

"Here, drink from my root, Sage," she told her, lining up the tip with her cracked lips.

She took the appendage between them and sucked. The extra stimulation was a surprise to Willow and made her cum immediately. With the liquid she'd taken on, she had a lot to give and Sage tried her best to swallow it all down. Willow withdrew her root and Sage licked her lips.

"It's sweet," she mumbled.

Willow patted her hair affectionately. She sat back on her heels and began pumping her root again. When she was ready, she forced the tip into Sage's mouth and fed her another dose of cum. The last of it overflowed her mouth and spilled from her lips, the amber fluid running down her neck. She coughed and pushed Willow away.

"I'm sorry, but you have to drink it, Sage."

Sage turned her head away. "My tummy's full."

Willow placed her hand below Sage's ribs, feeling the firm shape of her stomach. Was it really full already? She'd never seen non-nymph's drink large amounts, but she hadn't realised they weren't physically capable of it.

She gave both of them a break, lying beside her, frustrated that she didn't have the body heat to have prevented this. The next shot would have to go in her vagina, so when she was up for it, Willow whispered in Sage's ear.

"Do you mind if I enter you?"

"What...does...that...even...mean?" Sage tried to laugh but it turned into a cough.

"It was a polite way of saying sex."

"Just...say...sex, Willow."

It was hard to get aroused with her new lover in such a state, but some well-practiced fingering made her body respond. She brought herself to the edge and used her own pussy juice to lubricate her root. Her fingers peeled back Sage's skirt and gave her vulva a quick tease, just enough to open her up so she could slide her shaft between the folds. She stuck a finger back in her own snatch to bring herself to orgasm. Sticky sap burst out of her, filling Sage's cunt and flowing into her womb. As the flow slowed, Willow collapsed on top of her, burying her face in Sage's hair.

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

"Don't...cry...Wil...low."

Willow waited by her side for her to get better. But by late afternoon there was no improvement. If Sage died Willow would turn back into a tree. She'd be able to last another century now, but her friends would not. Any other nymphs that may have survived didn't have long to live. If another woman managed to find her, she'd be the only nymph left, unless she bred with her and created a new one.

Her hand rubbed her abdomen. Her seed was mature enough to be implanted. If she put it in Sage, it would make her more nymph. And she'd be able to feed her nutritious milk sap. But it might not be enough. Then Willow would lose Sage and her seed. And if her seed didn't produce a sapling it would mean the end of their tribe.

Willow sniffled and wiped her eyes. It didn't matter if it risked her seed, if it could save Sage, it was worth trying. Back before the tree came she'd always looked forward to the day she'd venture off to find a woman to mate with. She never imagined it could be as awful as this. Poor Sage had only just met her. 'Would you like to be a mother?' probably wasn't something she wanted to hear. But carrying a seedling wasn't invasive. If it meant saving her life, surely she'd agree?

She hugged Sage and whispered in her ear what it would entail. But Sage had already learned how close to death any nymphs in the forest were, and she knew nymphs only had one seed.

"No."

Willow cupped her face. "I know it's horrible, but please let me save you."

"No." Sage coughed. "I...won't...let...you...waste...your...seed...on...me."

Willow tried to convince her once more, but if Sage could speak she was saving her breath. All she could do was keep pumping her with sap.

Willow opened her eyes, saw Hevani and Sage down the bank. Somehow it had been enough. She'd cum in Sage a couple more times and by morning she was breathing easier. They continued until she was better, but discovered she couldn't get near the tree to go home. At first Sage was devastated, but she'd quickly grown to love the carefree existence and freedom of living in the forest.

Sage jogged over to her, out of breath. "Willow tree." She smiled, but it fell when she saw her toes. She glanced over her shoulder at Hevani. "I can't get rid of her."

"Just sitting on me would help for now. We can do it in the water. She can think we're having a cuddle."

Sage helped her off the rock and stripped her skimpy clothes off. Willow took her hand and waded into the water. Seeing them bathing, Hevani also undressed, but modestly took to the water further down. Willow sat down on the sandy bottom and Sage straddled her. Her fingers found Willow's root and slipped it into her pussy. They shared a kiss and Sage rested her head on Willow's shoulder.

~

~*~:~*#S#*~:~*~

"Don't either of you have to go?" Sarielle asked the nymphs. They were stopped on the side of the road for a bathroom break.

"We only ate once and it wasn't a large meal," Rozenwild pointed out.

Kerensa came back from behind a tree. "How are you not busting for a wee though?"

Finally understanding what they were asking, Rozenwild chuckled. "Because we don't have bladders. Our bodies retain all the liquid we ingest."

"Oh. What else don't you have?"

"Belly buttons." Kerensa said.

Aster laughed. "That one was kind of obvious."

The nymphs both looked down at their flat, featureless tummies. Their revealing 'clothes' made it hard to miss and Sarielle still found it strange.

"We have most of the organs you do, but they're a bit different." Rozenwild steadied Aster as she climbed into the cart bed.

They all got seated and Sarielle took up the reins once more. Missy reluctantly stopped eating and pulled them along.

"Why are there so few trees?" Ellowyn asked in a sad voice.

"This is farm land," Sarielle explained.

She put her chin in her hands. "It's so miserable without them."

The next time Sarielle checked over her shoulder, Ellowyn was asleep in Aster's lap. Rozenwild was resting her eyes and looked even paler than usual.

"Are you two okay?"

She nodded. "We're weaker outside the forest, but being away from that tree makes up for it."

It was afternoon and they'd been on the road all day by the time they rolled into Gersbroir. The houses grew closer together and soon the cart was creaking along narrow streets of double story town houses. Sarielle stole glimpses as she drove. A check over her shoulder showed the elhuvens were taking it all in with awestruck faces, but the nymphs didn't look so amused. Ellowyn was clinging tightly to Aster.

"Do you want to sit up the front with me, Ellowyn?"

The nymph released Aster and crawled over to climb onto the seat. "It's so big." She held Sarielle's arm. "I've never been out of the forest before."

"Never?"

She shook her head.

"What about you, Rozenwild?"

"Once. But we didn't come this far. It was the older nymphs who gathered the information on the sorcerer."

"How...how old are you?"

The nymphs had such an ageless look to them and trees lived so long.

"Hmm...not including the years I spent dormant, thirty-four winters."