The Last Flowers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of them continued to pour energy into the glowing ball until it was the size of a large melon.

"Let it go," Willow said raising her hands.

They all pushed the ball higher and cut their connection. It shattered in a burst of light, exploding in a wave that shook leaves. Several elhuvens squealed. Abelia hit the dirt, hands over her head. The effect was immediate. The grass in the epicentre was now half a metre tall. In its wake bushes shot up and leaves erupted on stems.

Rozenwild steadied herself with her hands. Ellowyn had collapsed with exhaustion, but Sarielle and Aster were already helping her up. She was smiling like crazy.

"Feel her palms! They're warm," she said holding Sarielle's fingers.

"I saw you lift your hands." Willow rubbed her back. "I'm afraid generating a little heat is all you girls will be able to do with our power, but it's nice of you to try."

"Are you sure she wasn't using her power?" Dendelyn jokingly pointed to her belly.

Willow laughed. "I don't think little seedling has any power yet."

Flora came across the circle to Rozenwild and affectionately brushed her shoulders. "Still no patience, Rosebud." She patted Kerensa on the head. "Maybe you can teach her some manners."

~

~*~:~*#D#*~:~*~

Once everyone had recovered, the group split up. Flora wanted to go pay her respects to the dead nymphs and a few of the others went along. Rozenwild had promised Kerensa a swimming lesson earlier and Dendelyn wanted to join. She darted around the dispersing elhuvens looking for a partner.

Sarielle gestured to her ribs. "I shouldn't go floundering about just yet. Ellowyn's going to teach me when I'm fully healed."

Abelia went pale when Dendelyn mentioned the river. "Uh, maybe some other time. I think I better stick to the stream for a while."

Dendelyn watched the rest of them head into the forest. She kicked her toe into the dirt and ran to catch up with Rose.

"Wait for me," said a voice behind her.

She turned around and smiled. "Aster. I thought you were going with everyone else."

"I heard you were going to the river. I'd like to learn how to swim."

Dendelyn grabbed her hand and hurried down the hill. Their friends heard them coming and stopped to wait.

"I found a student," Dendelyn announced proudly.

Rozenwild grinned. "And it's your favourite peach. I knew we could rely on Aster to brave the water again."

"Yes." Dendelyn smiled at Aster.

The river was a bit of a hike, but such a lovely spot once you got there. The elhuvens shed their clothing so it wouldn't weigh them down and cautiously waded into the water. The first step was to teach them to float, which was trickier than expected because the elhuvens had a tendency to sink. They also panicked and flapped about which made them sink more. But once they got used to the deeper water and realised the nymphs weren't going to let them drown things went better. They soon grasped the basics of a doggie paddle and even did a trip across the river keeping one hand on a nymph to keep them afloat. Despite starting off more anxious than Aster, Kerensa turned out to be the better of the two. Rozenwild had managed to calm her down by making her focus on her eyes.

"Nearly there, Aster." Dendelyn said, feeling her toes hit the bottom.

Rozenwild was a few metres away pulling a drenched Kerensa from the river. "You're awesome." She led her up the bank and waited for them. "You want to show them the pastel flower nest?"

"Flower nest?" Kerensa sounded excited.

"It was a garden Rozenwild built." Dendelyn helped Aster out of the water and hurried after them. She tried to prepare herself for what the garden might look like after being abandoned for so long.

Just along the bank was an old fallen tree, worn smooth by the centuries. She hoisted herself up and slid over it. What greeted her on the other side made her breath hitch. Rambling wisteria curtains hung down between weeping willows. Inside the circle, the earth was blanketed with soft moss and fragrant lemon balm. Dotted around the clearing were various flowers, sea thrift, snowflakes, bluebells, violets, towering foxgloves, all pinks, purples, and blues.

A tear dribbled down Dendelyn's cheek. "You fixed it." She threw herself at Rose. "It's almost as nice as before."

Rozenwild hugged her and kissed her cheek. "We'll find the rest."

"It's beautiful." Kerensa looked like she was about to cry.

Aster nodded, her mouth open. "Amazing. They don't seem like your colours, though."

Rozenwild gave her an odd look. "What were you expecting, a grotto of my flowers? I can make that happen for you if you would like that particular fantasy." She smirked. "However, I do like other flowers and this garden, although secret, was not made to be enjoyed alone." She grabbed Kerensa's hand and danced her across the moss, making her laugh.

~

~*~:~*#R#*~:~*~

Rozenwild was impressed with how well Kerensa was doing. They'd beaten Aster and Dendelyn back across the river and had turned around to go again. Aster's long legs seemed to make her clumsy in the water, but maybe after more practice they'd be an advantage.

"You're good at this. You're nearly ready for proper strokes."

"Urgh, this is hard enough," Kerensa said, paddling madly at the water while Rose's hand supported her tummy.

"I'm going to take my hand away."

Her eyes widened. "No, don't! Rose, please, I'm-"

"You're fine. Look you're keeping yourself afloat."

She realised she wasn't sinking. "I am. I'm swimming!" Her tone changed. "Don't leave me."

Rozenwild gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm right here."

They made it to the bank and sloshed up it into the garden. Rozenwild pulled Kerensa onto the springy moss to wait. With her hair clinging to her scalp, her pointy ears had nowhere to hide. They were so eleven, sticking out horizontally and sweeping slightly backwards. Rozenwild tapped the baubles hanging from them to make them swing. The glass spheres were milky and blue, like a cloudy sky.

"You love playing with my earrings, don't you?"

"What do they mean? Why do some of you only have one?"

Kerensa shrugged. "Personal choice. They're one of the few things we get to decide on ourselves."

"They're cute." She nuzzled her ear and dragged a finger up her sternum.

She arched her neck. "Mmmm, don't get me too excited just yet. We have company remember?"

"What did you have in mind for when we don't?"

Her smile was devilish. "Probably something terribly perverted."

Rozenwild moaned. "I love you, you wondrous creature. It was the garden that did it, wasn't it?"

Kerensa giggled. "Oh, definitely. Your lupins have enticed me into lustful thoughts."

Rozenwild watched Dendelyn swimming over to them alone. "We should try a threesome sometime."

"What's that?"

"Sex with two people."

Kerensa remained mostly unruffled. "At the same time?"

Rozenwild nodded and put her lips next to her ear. "Who have you had curious thoughts about?"

"Um."

She could tell the idea had left her stunned for the moment, but she had no doubt Kerensa would be into it. She was too adventurous and pleasure-driven to resist her own curiosity.

"If we wait for Amaranth to be roused from her slumber, I think she'd be good with us. It doesn't have to be a nymph. We could invite Aster and a basket of turnips."

Kerensa nudged her for her teasing. "I don't know."

"If you had to kiss one of your friends, who would it be?"

She made a thinking face. "Um...maybe Sae?"

"Ooh, Sae. She's delectable. You two beautiful creatures getting sweaty together is something I'd definitely want to partake in. Might be hard to get her without Ellowyn though." Rozenwild nodded her head in Dendelyn's direction. "What do you think of Den?"

"She's...nice. Very sweet." She groaned when she saw Rozenwild waiting for more. "I'm not used to thinking this way about girls." Her fingers drummed on her lip as she watched Dendelyn wring the water from her hair. "She's cute."

Not quite as sexual as Rozenwild had been hoping for, but it was a start. Personally, she could come up with several more fitting adjectives, especially right now as Dendelyn walked over to them soaking wet. She'd grown her top in a little bandeau that barely covered her nipples and had a flowing ruffle underneath. Her skin glistened with water. Droplets rolled down her pale breasts, which were large by nymph standards, but small by everyone else's. Dendelyn combed her dripping hair back from her face, her puffy orange lips slightly parted as she gazed at them with her big eyes.

Rozenwild turned to Kerensa. "Sure you don't want to add anything besides cute?"

She huffed out a breath and folded her arms. "Fine. She's hot."

Rozenwild tried not to laugh and turned her attention to Dendelyn. "What happened?"

"She got cold."

"We were going to leave you out here with her so you could have some alone time."

Dendelyn giggled and flopped into the moss beside Rose. She took in the garden again, her whimsical expression slowly changing to something wistful.

Rozenwild took her hand and rubbed her palm. "You worried about your power?"

"Not just that. When I jerk off nothing comes from my root. Am I broken?"

Rozenwild stroked her hair. "No. My energy must not have been enough for you. You're still a bit woody."

She looked up at her with sad eyes. "I need an elhuven don't I?"

Rozenwild pursed her lips. "How's Aster?"

"I'm not sure. She knows I'm up for it if she feels like it. I'm just waiting for her get horny." She bobbed her head. "I'm starting to think she doesn't get horny."

Kerensa laughed. "She does."

"With all that's happened, sex probably hasn't been on her mind a lot. Maybe take her for a walk alone," Rose suggested.

"It's all right. I don't need anything to happen in a hurry. I'm having fun just being friends with her and the other girls. If she's not into me, that's fine. I'll just keep being her friend." After a moment she stood up. "I'm going for a walk. Enjoy the garden."

~

~*~:~*#K#*~:~*~

Kerensa trailed her fingers through a willow's leaves. "I love this place."

"I'll make you a den like this when we move to the main grove," Rozenwild said coming up behind her.

"Move?"

"We have to plant the new seedling somewhere safe. The central garden is where we've always had our dens, little structures of our own."

"That sounds sweet."

"There's a special spot for saplings. Right in the middle, so they can listen to everything and learn."

That sounded lovely. For a moment she allowed herself to daydream about living in a little flower house. Maybe one of those saplings could be hers?

Hands wrapped around her tummy and pulled her into a hug. Kerensa shrugged loose, so she could turn around. Rozenwild nuzzled her nose and gently kissed her. Kerensa kissed her back, shutting her eyes and inhaling deeply. This close she could smell the sweet fragrance of Rose's flowers and the timber scent of her skin. The nymph's fingertips slid up to cup her breast and tease her bare nipple. Kerensa placed her palm on Rozenwild's chest. The leafy clothing shrank back from her hand so she could freely caress her skin. She tried to mimic what Rose had done to her in the past, moving her hands around to her back and down to squeeze her butt. She wanted to make her feel good too. With tentative fingers, she came around Rozenwild's hip and reached down to stroke her root and the soft petals beyond.

Rozenwild pulled out of their kiss. "Before we get to that, there's something you didn't see," she whispered, nudging her towards a willow. "Look in there."

Kerensa pulled aside a curtain of leaves. On the other side were several kinds of vegetables that instantly made her think naughty things. She didn't know how to ask for one, so she started at them awkwardly.

"Do you want one? Rozenwild asked. "Or are you about to hit me?" She laughed. "Pick what you want and I'll grow one to whatever size you like."

She pointed to a turnip plant. It would stay put so Rose could fuck her pussy.

Rozenwild waved her finger and the plant grew. Yellow flowers popped open so she could harvest a seed. "And where are we putting this?"

Kerensa chewed on her lip. "In my butt."

Rose smirked and held out her palm. The seed blossomed into a plant, its bulbous root swelling rapidly. She stopped it when it was still small and took Kerensa's hand. They knelt on the moss and shared a kiss, then Rozenwild moved behind her and she dropped to her hands, exposing her leaking pussy to the cold air. Something soft tickled her labia, brushing against them. She looked over her shoulder and saw Rose dragging a blue lupin along her folds.

"Still enticing?" She grinned and continued to tease her.

"Yes." Kerensa moved her hips, trying to rub against it.

She felt Rose's tongue travel along her slit, then the smooth bulb of the turnip rolled around her slimy entrance. It pushed up against her butthole and forced its way in. Kerensa relaxed her muscles and it popped snugly inside.

"Do you want it a bit bigger?"

"Yes," she admitted.

Kerensa gasped as the turnip swelled and filled out her hole. She wriggled her hips to make the leaves sway and reached back to feel the thickness of the stems protruding from her butt. Like the hexed seeds, they held it open in a way that made her feel so slutty.

Rozenwild crawled around to face her. "How does that feel?"

"Very lewd." She took her weight off her hands so she could embrace her.

Rozenwild grinned and eyed her off. "I can see that's lewd in a good way." She gave her a messy kiss and held her face. "What next?"

"Can you fuck me?"

"I was hoping that was coming." Rozenwild kissed her. "I'd like something in my cunt too."

In one hand she grew an eggplant vine with a bright purple fruit that snapped free in her palm. She offered it to Kerensa and lay down before her, slowly parting her legs. Kerensa rubbed two fingers around the nymph's flower-like hole, letting them glide inside to open her up. Rozenwild had given her a lesson on this, most of which had taken place without anyone's fingers in anyone's vagina. They did get to that in the end, but this was still daunting.

"That's enough," Rozenwild stilled her hand.

"But, I only just started."

She blinked dreamy eyes at her. "You're quite arousing before even touching me."

Kerensa brought her fingers to her lips and slowly sucked them clean while gazing at her. A tickle of delight quivered in her stomach when she saw how it made Rose breathe harder. She could be sexy too. And not feel ashamed about it.

Rozenwild groaned. "You tease! Why are you sitting there smiling at me?"

"I like feeling sexy," she said shyly.

"That's adorable." Rozenwild brushed her cheek. "I like that you can feel proud of that now."

Without breaking their loving gaze, Kerensa held up the eggplant. "I don't think this is going to fit."

She'd made it shorter and a bit smaller than the average eggplant, but it still looked too big to put where she was asking.

Rozenwild made a devious face. "It will. I have a lot of space down there."

Kerensa coated the fruit in Rose's copious fluids and pressed the tip to her hole. The first part slid effortlessly into the oozing mess. Rozenwild purred as it went in and shifted her legs when the wider part nudged up against her.

"Keep pushing. You won't hurt me. It feels good. Twisting it will help."

Kerensa rotated it as she applied pressure, watching in fascination as it spread the nymph's pussy, stretching it wide. Rozenwild moaned and circled her hips as it slowly slid in. The largest part popped inside and her cunt engulfed the rest.

She sighed in satisfaction. "It feels so good to have something in me again. That hole could really use a good fucking. Clear out all the cobwebs." The nymph grew the remaining plant so it wrapped around her legs and waist to prevent her toy from slipping out. "Who knows what's up there, wood borers, spiders."

Kerensa sniggered and rubbed her root, spiralling her finger around the soft appendage. It lengthened from its usual tiny size and Rozenwild motioned for Kerensa to crawl on top of her. With her legs either side, Kerensa slowly sat on the swelling root. It went in easily enough, but as it grew and Rose added girth, Kerensa moaned at the fullness. When she lifted herself up, the tightness pulled against the turnip.

"Ah, I forgot how amazing that feels," she gasped, biting her lip as she worked herself up and down. Her leafy tail brushed the ground on each bounce, her arsehole trying fruitlessly to close around the stalk.

Rozenwild squeezed her butt cheeks. "Mmm, I can feel it too. Do you want it bigger?"

"I want you bigger."

The space between her legs got tighter. Her pussy felt hot and sloppy. Her piercings mashed against Rozenwild's skin as her lips parted either side of her shaft.

Something caught the nymph's attention off to the right and her eyebrows twitched. She looked back at Kerensa.

"How would you feel about Den joining us?"

Kerensa froze. "Uh...surprised. Didn't she go for a walk?"

"No, she's watching us from behind that bush."

"What?! Oh my goodness." She looked over her shoulder.

Dendelyn stood up and waved awkwardly. "Sorry. I haven't been here very long."

Rozenwild took in Kerensa's mortified expression. "I don't think she wants you around, flower."

Dendelyn started to slink away. "Sorry, I didn't mean to watch. I was just really horny and when I heard you I couldn't help myself."

Kerensa watched her scurry down to the river. She thought about what Rose had said earlier. "Wait."

Rozenwild raised her eyebrow.

"I'll try it." She rubbed her tongue on her lip. "Will she be gentle?"

"Yeah, she's never rough." She propped herself up higher. "Come back, Den. She'll give you a go."

Dendelyn ran over, eyes bright. "Really? Oh, Kerensa, you're going to love this. It's so much fun!"

Rozenwild put her hand on her arm to still her bouncing. "Calm down. You don't want to scare her."

"Where would you like me, Kerensa? I'm great with my tongue."

Not knowing what to make of that, Kerensa didn't reply.

Her girlfriend understood her vacant look. "Why don't you take her butt? You can show her the marvels of your tongue later."

Dendelyn tugged on the turnip and it popped free, leaving the hole gaping. Kerensa was too nervous to care. She didn't like not being able to see what the nymph was doing.

"It's all right. She's going to start off really small." Rozenwild rubbed her arms and encouraged her to lay on her.

Dendelyn held Kerensa's hips and fed the tip of her root into her hole. She did a couple of slow strokes so Kerensa got used to the feeling and her root gradually swelled. Dendelyn let out a happy sigh and leaned on her back, giving her a hug.

"Don't go to sleep, Den," Rozenwild said with a laugh.

"Mmm, I'm not. It's just so nice to fuck someone. And she's lovely."

Rozenwild looked sad. "Why didn't you come to me if you needed it that much, blossom?"

"I didn't want Kerensa to feel like I was getting in her way because she's your mate and I want you to make a sapling together."

Kerensa made a face at Rose and tried to look behind her. "Is this really the place to discuss this? While I'm sandwiched between you and you're fucking my arse?"

Dendelyn lifted her weight off. "Oh, I didn't see a problem with it. What bothered you about it?"

"Probably the bit where you said you wanted her to have my offspring," Rose said flatly.

"You don't have to, Kerensa! I won't love you any less if you don't." Dendelyn gently thrust her root.

"I know. And you're not —uhh," Kerensa moaned as Rozenwild's appendage came to life in her cunt. "In the way." She smiled. "Little flower."

"Hey, I'm older than you."