The Last Harrah

Story Info
Wife grants special birthday wish.
6.7k words
3.78
22k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crippled
Crippled
11 Followers

Chapter 1: One Last Time - My Birthday Wish

(Note: the names have been changed to Jack and Jill for obvious reasons. This is my first submission so go easy on me. Some of this is true, you will probably be able to figure which parts are. The rest is fantasy. This fantasy has not come true yet, maybe some of it will, probably most of it never will. I do have some other ideas, maybe if I get enough positive feedback, I will post those fantasies as well.)

In order for you to understand the motives of my desires and fantasies, I have to provide some preamble that describes and explains why I write what I write.

We are now retired 65+ seniors. I have to face the fact that I'm getting older, we both are. Yup, I can't get it up without a pill and even if I do I have a hard time cumming. Due to an accident three years ago, I experience pain in bending, stretching, twisting and general movements that makes most physical activities, especially fucking, difficult at best. Jill and I have been married for 38 years. She is still the apple of my eye and I still find her the most beautiful, attractive and sexy woman that's ever been in my life. I do have to admit that we never really had a fantastic sex life after about the first 5 years but I loved her so much I accepted whatever she would give me. Aside from sex, she is my confident, best friend and lover or, at least, she used to love me. In the last 30 years, our sex life went from once a week to once a month to once a year to once a decade, that's seriously no exaggeration. I love her dearly and have never thought of straying. I think (and hope) she still loves me but maybe she only tolerates me. I'm not really sure on that. Incidentally, I have one last Cialis pill and thought I'd like to use it before it completely petrifies (not the pill, but my poor old prick). I'd love to go out with a bang, a big bang. I am deeply in love with my wife but it seems like we lost the spark a long time ago.

When we were younger, we were both svelte and fit. My beautiful wife didn't weigh much more than 100 lbs. She is very fair skinned with sort of a dirty blonde hair. She had a great figure, sporting wonderful C cup breasts capped with exceptionally large sized and sensitive nipples. They are about the size of ripe raspberries. Oh, how I loved to suck them. She would protest claiming they were too sensitive but once we got well into fucking, she loved attention to her breasts and nubs. She had nice hips, great to hang on to when doing the doggie. That was a very rare occasion. It turned me on so much I would cum in just a few strokes. I think that is why she would rarely allow me that pleasure. In previous relationships I could go for quite a while, sometimes a long time, but Jill is so sexy, I get so turned on, I can't help it. I'm sure she would be just getting wound up when I shot my load. Jill needed and deserved more. This is probably why our sex life dropped off. I'm not particularly well endowed either, I'll admit to 6 inches at full mast however, but Jill, on the other hand, has an unusually tight pussy. That gift of tightness is great but it unfortunately didn't help my premature ejaculation issue much. I loved sex with her and never felt the need to stray, despite her ever-declining libido, it just meant I was forced to masturbate a lot more to satisfy mine. Whenever I did jerk off, I was almost always fantasizing about her.

One of my favorite things was and would be, and still is to go down on her. I love to lick her pretty little cunt. Jill lubricates like crazy when she gets turned on, she tastes so good, its heaven. She reacts to my service rather quickly and gets so excited, wiggling and squirming and then pushes my head away after only a few minutes. I could lick her and glide my tongue through her luscious depths for hours if she would let me. I'd swirl the tip of my tongue around her hard little clitty as well. Her reluctance to having cunnilingus for any length of time was discussed once, very early in our relationship. It was one of the rare and brief discussions about sex that we had more than 35 years ago. As I recall she mentioned that she, as she put it, 'floods' or 'gushes' if she gets too much g-spot or clitoral stimulation. Back in the day, 'g-spot had just been discovered and squirting was not talked about or even a porn category as it is in today's world. There was no sex education in school so most boys my age got our sex education from porn magazines or 8mm porn films. Squirting was never written about let alone depicted in a movie. I have no idea how or where the girls got their education, probably from their prudish mothers. Any ways, I believe Jill is one of those rare women who easily squirt and was/is naively ashamed of it since it was probably never, I'm sure, talked about amongst women and certainly not a commonly known or desired sexual response. I surmise that any time she was stimulated by some lover, she would fight her most natural reflex to release. I'm guessing some fumbling teenager in her youth may have got a facial shower when he was licking her and made a comment that humiliated her. Jill is a pretty vain woman and this would have been a terrible and cruel humiliation to her. I'm sure it carried a generous load of shame that she seems to bear even to this day. Back in the early 80's when we got married, I knew nothing about it either, porn stars were not even shaving their pubic hair yet. It wasn't untill many years later that it started showing up in the porn industry, then I really got turned on to it myself. If I could turn back time, I'd have supported her a whole lot more and differently and convinced her to release and tell her how much I'd love it. I'm pretty sure that when she masturbates in private, she allows herself to squirt, God how I wish I could have handled it better and that she wasn't hung up about it! I wished I could have talked to her about sex and taught her to be comfortable and relax her inhibitions and enjoy sex with me.

Any time we did discuss sex, Jill claimed to be indifferent to sexual desires and claims she never fantasizes or masturbates. She told me she had researched sexual dysfunction and admitted she had never had a 'text book' orgasm. One time she told me she was frigid, another time she told me she was A-sexual but I have a hard time believing any of that. Except for the times when she needed me to breed her to start a family, I would describe her as a reluctant and prudish lover at best. The words cunt, breed, and bred, used even in this context would be absolutely taboo in 'our' daily vocabulary. I know she detests those words. I normally don't use them, even in my mind but I think they are deliciously dirty-sexy. I'd never misuse them in a derogatory way. She won't be reading this so I'll write what ever I want to. And yes, I successfully bred her twice. I know she has and does masturbate. I have noticed a well-worn copy of Ananias Nin stashed close to her bed and I have also noticed the 'damp' cum cloths in her cloths hamper so I know she fantasizes.

If I pressed her and the conditions were just right, no kids within 5 miles and in a pitch black, warm room, she might give in and let me make love to her. She seemed to enjoy it for the short times I lasted. In the very few times when I got her to fuck in a dim light, right after I came, she would turn her head away, her face wrenched in agony or more likely extreme disappointment probably because I was too quick and robbed her of the 'good fucking' she desperately wanted and needed, that I couldn't provide. That image haunts me to this day.

Obviously, I always blamed my inept ability and premature ejaculation for the reason she wasn't interested in fucking me too much. I know she'd like way more pumping and stroking to satisfy her wants. Maybe my prick doesn't fill her the way she needs. I am convinced she does have some sexual desire somewhere deep down. One time she went out to meet a couple of old, male high school class mates for lunch and to reminisce. I remember that when she came back she downloaded a couple of photos of them and secretly masturbated for days after. I know this because I snooped and caught her. Luckily, she never noticed me listening on the other side of the closed door. I very much doubt she fucked them but I honestly wished she would have. Maybe it might have lit an ember between her legs. I actually fantasized about that happening many times, sometimes with me watching, some times with me taking part and sharing her.

Regarding the lack of sexual dialog, I'm definitely willing but her feelings are 'fragile' and she is easily offended and immediately puts up her prudish, white picket fence. Given half a chance I'd open right up to her about my desires, fantasies, previous lovers, you name it, literally anything. I would like her to be open and sharing but above all, accepting of her own sexuality. I'd love to hear about her sexual history, fantasies and desires. I know she has them and I know she uses a vibrator and or a dildo from time to time. I have always fantasized about arranging for another man, someone to give her a damned the good fucking that I never could. I hinted at it a few times but that was a hard 'no-go' with an exclamation mark! In fact, she seemed to take personal offence that I would even suggest such a thing. I even tried once or twice to bring a dildo to bed with us but even that was met with disgust. Also, I have always wanted to introduce her to mild BDSM since before we were married but I never built up the courage to talk to her about it, not that I ever got much chance as we were never able to talk about sex anyway. I did try to tie her up with ropes a couple of times but it amounted to a fumbling experience in a pitch-black room and I was so excited, I came before I even got inside her.

I am still hoping, in my fantasy today, that she may eventually wake up to sexual enlightenment, open up embrace the wonderful feelings of sexual release, and maybe even eventually allow her pussy to embrace a strong, hard, relentless prick that she well deserves.

Okay, on to my dreams and fantasies:

I'm turning 67 in a few months and figure I should be allowed a 'birthday weekend' filled with what could be my final attempt at a sexy, lust filled, down right dirty time with this woman that I love and still find incredibly sensual.

I imagine initiating a seductive discussion on a Friday evening, during a nice romantic dinner and after a few drinks...as they say 'candy is dandy but liquor is slicker' or was that 'quicker'? I'd carefully get around to the question. I'd explain that my birthday is only one day but I wanted a special birthday present. One that only she could provide. I also wanted it to last for an entire weekend. Just this once and only this once, PLEASE. Yeah, I know that sounds desperate, but I unabashedly admit, that it is the truth.

Her: OMG, he is obviously trying to get me tipsy with the wine and drinks. I'm guessing he's got something on his mind, I'm pretty sure he is after sex. How can I tell him I'm just not interested? It's been a couple of years since he has tried to make love to me, and it wasn't that great. In fact, my fingers and vibrator take care of my occasional twinges quite nicely. But maybe just this once I'll humor him, after all it is his birthday. Let's see what he has to say.

In my mind, I'd be thinking, it's probably the last chance I may ever have at cuming in my wife's beautiful, tight, little cunt. I'd wrap my arms around her I'd tell her how much I love and adore her (the truth) and that I have been supressing certain fantasies for our entire married life (also the truth). I'd admit that I have always wanted to dominate her, and we should, at least give it one try, before I take this fantasy to my grave. I'd tell her that if she grants me this birthday present, I'd do anything for her (which I would regardless). Then I would explain that I want her to be my submissive and implicitly obey me. Then we would make and set the rules. I do not wish to hurt her in any way or deliberately humiliate her as I know neither would be acceptable. The first rule is that panties and bras are forbidden until Monday morning. She would have to wear loose, easy to remove dresses or gowns that would allow easy access to her wonderful body parts, at any time. As much as I'd love to call her dirty names while I'm pumping into her, I know that would never be accepted so I would resist that. I would tell her that if she disobeyed my demands, I would spank her, bare assed but not hard enough to leave huge marks other than maybe a bit of pinkness. I would teach various positions that I would order her to get into, for my enjoyment of her. I would of course give her a safe word like maybe 'red' to say if I was indeed accidentally causing her physical pain. "Yellow' if she was beginning to feel anxious or humiliated beyond toleration. If she agrees, tomorrow, she would be all mine, submitting to my whims and desires. I would, of course, reserve the right to spank for disobedience, or maybe just for my pleasure too. Hell, maybe she would actually secretly desire a little spanking, in which case all she'd have to do was refuse to take her panties off when I tell her to do it. I'd be happy to oblige. I digress, back to my BDSM manifesto.

Her: He what? He wants me to be his submissive? For two whole, long days? What the hell, where did that come from? How utterly stupid. Well, okay, as long as he doesn't hurt me and it doesn't seem like he intends on getting rough, maybe I'll go along with it. Just this once. Now he tells me about 'the safe words'. He has been reading too much Fifty Shades of Gray. On second thought, there were a few paragraphs that got my juices flowing when I read it. I think I might have masturbated a couple of times, even might have gushed into a towel or two. Okay, it sounds kinky and humiliating but I'll pretend to be his little 'slave girl' for now. How bad can it be?

If she agrees to grant my birthday wish, this is how I would imagine it. Starting the following morning, Jill would wake up to be my submissive for two whole days. She would speak when spoken to, or ask permission to speak. For the entire weekend she must address me as 'Sir' when we are not doing anything particularly sexual but then when we are having sex, she must call me Master. Finally, and most importantly, she would follow my orders to a T. She would start by taking a nice warm bath first thing in the morning and get all made up and wear a nice dress. One that would meet the specifications I had laid out the night before, her highest heels and of course, no panties or bra. Once she presents herself in the proper attire, the clock will start ticking and the 'game' is on.

Her: Okay, per instructions, I put on my loose-est sun dress, and put on heavier than normal makeup and my reddest lipstick. I buckled on my highest heeled dress shoes. The final touch was to slip out of my panties. I'm not sure I'm going to like being so vulnerable and available but I guess I'm going to have to find out and probably get fucked today.

I'd be up early and make a tasty breakfast with all her favorite things. Of course, orange juice with a lot of champagne and possibly spiked with a little gin, to help lower her inhibitions. I expect that I'd have to remind her about her speaking privileges and manners. I know she will initially forget that if she needed to tell me something or ask me something, she'd have to start the sentence with 'Sir'. I'd be pretty forceful in my reminding, maybe issue a slap on her butt if she forgot. Hopefully, that would set the tone for the day.

After lingering over breakfast and clearing the table, I'd tell her to get up and stand in front of me. She would be lectured about observing good posture, starting with standing up straight, back slightly arched, chest (and more importantly), tits out, and feet planted a little wider apart than she is normally used to. While sitting, crossing her legs would be strictly forbidden. She must sit up straight, with same expected good posture and with knees spread a little wider than normal, this is symbolic of her 'availability' more than functional. I'd tell her that I required access instantly, any time I felt like touching her quim, therefore she must then reposition herself and open her legs to facilitate my touching. I'd be watching her posture all day long. If she neglected her posture, I'd spank her and threaten to use spreader bars to train her to keep her back arched and knees open if she became too forgetful.

Her first official position would be called 'offering' and could be done wearing a garment or, more preferably to me, naked without a stitch. The position would involve standing at attention, legs comfortably splayed and her hands cupping her beautiful breasts but leaving her gorgeous nipples uncovered. "I encourage you to roll your nipples with your fingers to make them stand out." Then there would be the squatting version simply called 'knees' where she would kneel with her feet pressed into her butt and legs spread wide, leaving her cunt gorgeously bare and accessible. She would offer her nipples for my gaze and appreciation in the same way. A third position would be 'floor' where she would kneel down on the floor and clasp her hands behind her back for easy binding. This position would mean that her breasts would be resting on the floor and one of her face cheeks would also be on the floor. Her ass would be high in the air and he back arched low I could choose to bind her wrists or fuck her from behind if I wished.

After we rehearsed these positions a few times I would settle her in 'offer' position then order her to hike up the front of her dress so I could view her pussy. Probably, she'd reluctantly pull it up after the previous stern instructions. However, the delay of following my order was way too long. I obviously needed to teach her some obedience. I pulled her over to a chair and pushed her over my knees. Then I hiked up her dress with one hand and pinned her hands behind her back with my other. I slapped her ass lightly at first. She was silent so I spanked a little harder until she I noticed the rosy pink on her jiggling ass.

"Okay, okay I get the message, ouch, ouch, I should have obeyed sooner ooooh!" she exclaimed.

I kept on spanking her.

"You should have obeyed sooner WHAT? I spoke.

"Ooooh, ouch, I should have obeyed sooner...ouch...SIR!"

I stopped. I wanted to make her to thank me for the lesson and spanking but I didn't insist on that because I thought the humiliation that would bring, would be a step too far so instead, I helped her stand up and put my arms around her and held her tight. I did however take the opportunity to buckle a wide leather collar loosely around her neck. I had purchased it from the local pet store. It was black leather with chrome studs and a D ring for a leash that I had also purchased.

"I warned you that there would be consequences for disobedience, didn't I" I said as I kissed her. "All you have to do is follow my orders to avoid the spanking..." this time I French kissed her and she reluctantly responded by darting her tongue in my mouth for a few split seconds. "Since you are now my sub, the normal dom/sub practice is to 'collar' the sub. Its more ceremonial than practical however I may choose to use it when I want and you may not remove it for the rest of the weekend."

Her: Geeze that stung! I should have pulled up my dress right away, I should have listened, but...my bum does feel kind of nice and warm now. I'm confused. This silly collar thing feels a bit spooky and slightly deviant. I don't know whether to laugh or cry or put an end to this whole silly charade. Maybe I'll just go with the flow for now and see what happens.

Crippled
Crippled
11 Followers
12