The Last Room on the Left - Act 02

Story Info
Act 02: Once bitten, twice shy.
5.4k words
4.06
13.6k
7
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Act two: Once bitten, twice shy.

The clouds cleared the next evening, bringing the light of the full moon sparkling off the wet pavement, like a crystal cave. Christina pulled her hair back into a tight ponytail that made her dark eyes squint. She reached the elevator and was on the seventh floor of the hospital with five minutes to spare, she wouldn't be late tonight. Lori was leaning on the wall next to the nurse's station, sipping a cup of black coffee her eyes staring off into space.

"You made it." She didn't even look down at Christina, who was wrapping her green stethoscope around her neck.

"With time to spare." Christina responded with a chirpy howl. Lori looked down at her, lips turned down and head cocked to the side.

"You're too cheerful for the morning, what's wrong?" She saw the forced determination in her face.

"Here's the note." Christina handed her a piece of paper. "He's finally gone."

"Good riddance for now, but you know he'll be back, he always is." She choked out the words, spitting coffee everywhere. "Now are you staying with me, or am I going to move in with you?"

"Undecided as of yet." She was looking at the ground and pressing the toes of her shoes into the white floor.

An older, heavyset woman with silver hair stepped in front of all the nurses, her navy blue scrubs wrinkled and stained. Everybody stopped and turned toward her, anticipation etched on their faces. The charge nurse began shouting out assignments to all the nurses one by one, everyone but Christina, who stood waiting. Even Lori received her assignment on floor eight, which was genuinely preferred to the seventh, as the patients were a higher level of care.

"Maybe the Emergency Department." Lori shrugged.

"Chris." The old lady spit out, rotating her head and staring over wire rimmed glasses on the tip of her nose. "The dungeon."

"What?" Christina yelled out, not trying to be discreet. "I got the dungeon last night, it's someone else's turn."

"All the patients are the same and you already know them." The charge spat back.

"They are all easy, don't you think you could use my experience somewhere else." She didn't want to return to the dungeon for many reasons.

"Listen Chris." Michelle argued. "I need you there. If the Emergency department gets rushed again, I can send a nurse's aid to look after your patients so you can help. If I have you up here, I'll have to cover your rooms. It just makes sense."

"Whatever." Christina threw up her hands and headed toward the elevator. Lori hurried to catch up.

"Maybe you can get that full body bed bath done tonight." She laughed, as the doors to the elevator closed and Christina disappeared with a sour look on her face.

The old nurse in the dungeon was charting on the computer when Christina arrived. She slid the chair out from beside the old lady and looked into the blank monitor in front of her.

"Any changes?" She asked, not looking at the old woman.

"Nope." The woman returned. "Should be boring all night."

"Great." She gasp sarcastically, then put her head in her palms and blew out a long slow breath.

As the old lady in the long white dress shuffled down the dark hallway, Christina looked toward the rooms. She didn't want to see the man from yesterday at all. She had made a mistake and she wasn't sure she could trust herself around him. I'll avoid him, she thought. If he sleeps all night, then that would be better for him anyway.

She made her way through the first five rooms, making sure everyone was asleep or on their way to sleeping, then she went back to the computer and started searching the internet to pass time. I have got to keep myself occupied, she reasoned. She caught the sharp red glow of a light blinking out of the corner of her eye and looked over to see the call light flashing above the last door on the left.

"Shit!" She muttered.

She fumbled through some papers on the desk and found his paperwork. His name was Jim. She had unwittingly given him a hand job last night, for what reason she could not imagine and she didn't even know his name. Well, he was a fireman, she laughed under her breath, so maybe he deserved it. Besides, he doesn't even know, he slept, drugged up, through the whole thing. She pushed herself up and straightened her red scrubs, then flipped the stethoscope around her neck. Everything will be fine, she inhaled deep and walked over to his door. It creaked open and she peeked her head in.

"Everything ok?" She whispered, not entering the room.

"Yea, do you have a moment?" The voice was deeper than she remembered.

"Sure." She walked in, her hands behind her back, jutting her large breasts out even further. "What can I do for you?"

"Can I get a glass, for some water?" He nodded. "I asked the other nurse, but she must have forgotten.

Seeing him under the light, sitting on the edge of the bed, his broad shoulders, and thick arms, made her gasp a little. His face was strong, jaw line abrupt and cheeks narrow. His dark eyes looked right through her, as if he was staring directly into her soul. Last night seemed like nothing more than a dream to her, as if it didn't even happen, and now the reality of it all came flooding back into her brain, then her breath picked up, face becoming flush. Her stomach swirled in a queasy manner and her knees felt like they were going to buckle under her weight.

"Are you o.k.?" The man asked.

"Yes, of course." She managed. "I'll get you a cup right now." She reached up and opened the cupboard on the other side of the room, over the sink, her face now a pinkish-red.

"Are you the nurse from last night?" Jim questioned, tilting his head and squinting both eyes. "Everything is still a little hazy."

"Yes," She answered, relieved. "I am the same nurse."

"Oh, I just wanted to say thank you for last night." He took the water from her.

"Sure, we don't usually give bed baths," She told him. "I mean the nurse's aides usually do it, but we were short handed, so no problem." She reached back and loosened her pony tail a little, then lowered her shoulders, realizing that she was tensed up.

"Well ya, that too." He tilted his head, staring right into her dark eyes. "But you know... the other thing also. It really helped me relax." Christina's face turned white and she stumbled back a couple of steps.

"You...You remember that?" The words were barely audible.

"It's kind of hard to forget." A smile formed on his taut face. "I mean, it was wonderful."

Christina stood motionless until the room quit spinning around her. She tried to slow down her mind, which was currently racing a mile a minute. How did I let that happen, she pleaded with herself; I should be fired? She grabbed her head with strong fingers, willing the world to stop twirling around, then waited as it slowed to a stop.

"Yes...I made a mistake last night, and I am so very sorry. It shouldn't have happened." She peered at the man, her eyes desperate . "Please don't say a word, I would get fired, or worse yet, lose my license." Her face was now turning a purplish-red.

"I will say nothing, I promise." Jim assured her. "That is why I played dumb when that other nurse came around yesterday morning."

"Thank you." She said nervously.

"I know you can't do that sort of thing, but it really did make me feel better. I had these crazy thoughts in my head about the surgery, and you just took them all away and allowed me to sleep. I haven't felt this great since I got here." Jim stood up, his face cringing from the pain.

"Thank you..." His voice trailed off at the end, then he tilted his head and paused, waiting for an answer.

"Oh...Chris, or Christina." She answered abruptly, tapping her name tag. "And you should be careful."

"Thank you Chris. Would you mind helping me to the bathroom." Jim held his arms out.

Christina tucked herself under one arm and bore some weight for him as they hobbled to his bathroom. She felt comfortable in his embrace, like she belonged there. Jim hopped over to the toilet, holding her shoulder and pulled his gown up, exposing himself to her. Christina blinked and stared at the large snake that bent slightly to the left. Not again, she thought, I need to be a professional. This is my damn job. It's what I do. She felt her nipples press out against her scrubs. Jim had one hand around Christina and one pressed against the wall. He looked down at her.

"Could you?" He glanced down at his cock. "besides, the doctor says I shouldn't lift anything too heavy." He chuckled out the last part.

Christina laughed, shaking her head, then reached down slowly, hesitating, before wrapping her fingers around his shaft and pointing it in the right direction. A precipitous pang in her groin jarred her, sending white hot shards up through her body and she noticed a wetness forming, her cotton underwear now moist between her legs. She bit the side of her lower lip and breathed deeply. Here she was, just two seconds after she told herself she should never do anything like this again. Yes, here she was, with this....man. She felt the flow subside from his shaft, waiting until nothing was coming out, her fingers relaxed.

"Can you shake it please?" He laughed. "It's a guy thing."

She whipped the tip up and down, flinging drops all around the toilet, but making sure the flow was gone. The hefty muscle flinched in her hand.

"I suppose you want me to clean it also?" She looked up with a simper. She knew she shouldn't have said the words, but it was too late. Her body was no longer listening to her mind.

"If you don't mind." Jim answered.

Christina lowered the toilet, then rotated around and sat down, facing Jim. Reaching for a towel, she dabbed it in the sink, then began cleaning the tip with one hand while holding the shaft in the other. Almost immediately it expanded in her grasp, growing and hardening. She realized that it was too late for her and made no attempt to stop the growing lust withing her. Lowering the thick head down to her face, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the tip, sucking with everything she had.

Jim moaned, balancing on one foot with a hand pressed against the wall, he ran his fingers through her thick, dark hair. Christina's soft palm slid slowly up and down the hard shaft, her cheeks sunk in, sucking the clear ooze that dripped into her throat.

The rough, musky scent of Jim's cock filled her nostrils, sparking off more lightening within her. She sensed her body responding as little explosions began to fire off inside her groin. Her mouth was crammed with Jim's meaty cock as her fingers manipulated his tight sack and her whole body erupted; her lungs began squeezing out low pitched moans that vibrated down, around the thick shaft.

She had never had an orgasm while sucking cock before and she could feel the wetness between her legs, like her body was begging for his cock. Twisting her hand and pulling down on the thin skin of the iron pole, her head began to spring up and down, driving it deeper into her throat. Jim moaned as he watched his cock disappear into her open maw, then reappear covered in her saliva and his juices, a sticky goo coating the corners of her mouth and chin. Gazing up at him, making eye contact while his steely head battered the back of her throat, she was driven into another orgasm, her body throbbing from top to bottom. Jim grasp the back of her head, driving his cock down her throat. Her lips felt every vein as they pulsed by and her jaw ached, but she needed to give him more.

Jim's cock expanded inside her mouth, then opened up and pumped the contents of his balls into her stomach. Christina swallowed, her neck muscles tightening and loosening as fast as they could, until she could take nothing more, coughing and spitting the salty mixture out around the corners of her stretched out mouth. Pulling Jim's cock out, until the her lips wrapped around the tip, she began stroking aggressively, causing more fluid to spray out, coating her mouth and throat. Her other hand, still squeezing his plump balls, pulled at them gently, ushering every last ounce out and into her hungry mouth. A small clear stream ran down her chin and neck. She pulled the limp cock from her mouth, sucked the tip, licking it clean, then let it drop to his legs.

"Is that clean enough for you?" She smiled up at him.

"That'll do I suppose." He grinned back at her, like a naughty schoolboy.

Jim let the gown fall from his shoulder back down his body, while Christina positioned herself to help him back to bed. Once he was tucked in neatly, she excused herself and went back to work, all without the two of them saying a word. She checked in on the other five rooms before heading back to the desk to do reports.

Christina's groin throbbed for two hours. It had taken her about ten minutes to chart and write her reports, while the rest of the time all she could think about was Jim. He was younger than her, by about four years, but he was so mature, or did it just seem that way? He was different from her husband, who never seemed to grow up. It didn't matter, her husband was gone.

She had suspected a couple of years ago that Dennis was having an affair, it was the way his demeanor changed and the way he treated her. He would always come home late and they pretty much quit having sex. All the telltale signs were there, but she kept holding on, ignoring them, desperately wanting the marriage to work. She never had an orgasm with her husband but he always acted as though he never really cared. She kept telling herself that sex wasn't important, but sex was important, maybe not the most important part of a relationship, but it had its place for a young couple and she had desires just like everybody else.

She just realized, as her thoughts drifted between her husband and the man in the last room on the left, that she hadn't even had sex with this fireman Jim, and he somehow had brought her to orgasm, oddly, a bigger orgasm than the ones that she had given to herself. Was it that manly musky smell, or just his wanton desire for her? He said that she helped him, maybe that had something to do with it. She shook her head, trying unsuccessfully to get him out of there. She had never been with another man, in any capacity, as her husband was the jealous type and always kept her close to him throughout High School and even in marriage. His friends knew better than to look at her in a suspicious manner and her friends slowly drifted off, tired of his controlling nature.

Only Lori, who she met in College, and worked with, would remain her friend, even though Dennis hated her. He wanted children, and so did she, but Christina secretly took birth control pills, because she didn't want Dennis to have her child; she just couldn't let Dennis raise a son to be like him.

"Time for rounds." She whispered. "Just a quick peek, he should be sleeping."

Christina checked all the rooms, quietly making sure everyone was asleep. When she opened the last door on the left, Jim was sleeping, no covers or gown on, just naked on the bed. She crept in silently and stood by his bed, looking down on his tanned, well defined chest and ripped abdomen. Just moments ago, she thought, that perfect cock was in my mouth. Lost in the deepest part of her mind, she felt a brush on her inner thigh.

"Just making my rounds, you need to sleep." She looked down at Jim, with a sheepish grin.

"I slept all day." He said as his hand moved up her thigh, fingers brushing her tender crotch.

A moan escaped her lungs as his fingers massaged her wetness. Jerking her scrubs down to mid thigh, he ran all four fingers between the gap of her inner thighs and slipped one of his robust fingers into her underwear, penetrating her soft, wet folds. She grasp his wrist and squeezed tightly as another moan slipped out from between her lips.

His fingers where quick and nimble, finding her clit with precision and control, as two fingers slipped stealthily inside her and one continued rubbing her erect clit. Christina's head fell back and breath quickened when the lightning struck again, this time sharper and longer, sizzling through her body. His fingers moved, not with the pounding speed of her husbands, but slow and methodical, working her body up to a swirling pleasure. She rubbed his wrist as his clever fingers brought her to this place she had never been.

"Hello?" The loud, deep voice came from the hallway.

Christina was jolted out of her ecstasy. Her head shot forward and she tugged the fingers out of her wet hot folds. She pulled up her scrubs and flipped around, toward the door. Once outside she noticed a large man almost transparent in the blackness of the hall, standing down by the computers.

"What do you need?" She whispered loudly as she headed toward him. "We need to be quiet, patients are sleeping."

"Sorry, the charge just sent me down to check on you, to make sure everything was alright." The man said, this time at a whisper.

"Yes, everything is fine, I was just doing my rounds." At that moment she wondered how her hair looked? Did she smell like cum? Did she have anything on her face?

"Does Michelle need me, or can I go back to work?" Christina asked the nursing assistant, who towered over her.

"Do you need my help for anything?" He asked, his white teeth gleaming through his black skin.

"No, it's actually pretty boring down here." She flipped her ponytail back behind her, making sure not to say the Q-word.

"O.k., I'll let her know." He said, as he hustled off.

Christina inhaled deeply, then went back to Jim's door. She opened it slowly, then closed it tightly and walked over, standing next to his bed. They looked at each other for a few moments, then she grasp the lower hem of her top and pulled it up over her head and through her long dark hair, letting it drop to the floor. Untying her pants, she let them fall to her ankles, and kicked out of them along with her shoes. Again she paused, looking into his dark eyes, standing in only her underwear, before reaching behind her and unbuckling the clasp of her bra, pulling the straps down until her enormous breasts and brown pointy nipples were set free. Lastly, her tiny purple underwear fell to her ankles and she stepped out of them. She pulled the purple scrunchy from her long dark hair and let the silky strands fan out down her shoulders and back.

Jim's long thick cock enlarged between his legs as he gazed at her gorgeous olive skinned body. Her breasts seemed to curve up to her nipples, then run, almost flat, to her chest, the gentle slope soft and round. Tight and muscular, her lower back bent inward and a plump round ass made the curve look even more pronounced. Her thighs were thick and soft, with just a small gap where her tight abdomen curled down between them, lightly covered in her well trimmed black pubic hair.

Christina stretched her small, soft hand to his shaft and stroked it a few times, but it was already engorged and ready for her. Taking the bed remote, she raised the head of the bed forty-five degrees, then climbed up on top of him. Jim reached around her, stroking his fat cock, while she leaned forward and put a long stiff nipple between his lips and teeth. He sucked it in, pinching it between his teeth, causing a long squeal to escape her lungs.

Raising her ass off of him with one hand, he wedged his hard cock under her and he entered her with a gasp and a moan. lowering down onto the wide shaft, slowly and with both hands on his chest, her tight lips curled around the thick cock, both their juices providing plenty of lube. Once the mammoth cock was fully inside her and touching depths she had never previously felt, she began to rock, slow and methodical, feeling his full balls rub her smooth, plump ass.

What she had felt before with him, as she sucked his beautiful cock, seemed so insignificant now, like it had been just a dust devil, churning in her. The swirling inside her now was bigger and longer and louder than ever. She wanted to scream from the bottom of her lungs, but knew she could not. The position of the bed, being raised at the head, allowed her to place her nipples in front of his open mouth, which he greedily slurped up, licking and sucking, making her squeal with passion. Running her long fingers through his dark hair, she bit her lower lip and rocked her hips, rubbing her erect clit on his shaft.

12