The Last Room on the Left - Act 04

Story Info
Act 04: All good things...
4.8k words
3.92
8k
6
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 04: All good things...

Christina tipped the wine glass back and sucked down the last of the ruby fluid, letting it wash down her throat. Looking out her kitchen window at the slow morning drizzle that could only be seen by the hazy light of the street lamp, she poured another half glass of the Cabernet Sauvignon. She had worked night shift for so long, drinking in the morning seemed natural, the thought made her lips curled up on the corners.

"Alright Lori." She whispered into the glass, steaming the sides. "If you don't call soon, I'm going to bed."

Her friend Lori had told her to wait for her text, then come over to her apartment. It was important, she stated, to clear everything up. Two days ago, Terry, a CNA that works at the hospital with them, had caught her with one of her patients in a not-so great position. She had never, ever done anything like that before, but it didn't matter. The poor fireman, who she had been giving a quick little blow job to, didn't even know they had been seen, although he did tell her that he wouldn't say a word about anything they did. She told her friend Lori about the incident and Lori vowed to take care of it. Is that what she was doing now, and how could she? What would she do? They didn't have to work the next night, which was a little bit of a relief.

Resting her hand on the window sill, she bumped the picture of Dennis and her. She placed the picture face down, not wanting to look at that cheating bastard, who left her only a few days ago. The vibration of her phone shook the wood dining room table; she picked it up.

"Come over now! B quiet. Drink on table. I need lots of pics and video. Remember to BE QUIET!!" The text read. Christina gulped down the wine, grabbed her keys, and headed for the door. Lori only lived a couple blocks away, and now she was intrigued.

Christina's fingers clutched the cool door knob while butterflies fluttered in her stomach and chest, tickling her insides. She felt giddy, like a schoolgirl. What sort of surprise was awaiting. Creeping into the front room, she quietly laid her keys on the low coffee table and picked up the drink waiting for her. Just now remembering her friends other request, she switched her phone to camera and continued tip-toeing into the apartment. She cringed as she sipped the drink.

"Too strong, Lori." She whispered silently, shaking her head.

Reaching Lori's room, she hesitated. There were soft sounds coming from the large room, but she couldn't make them out. What was she doing? What was this great surprise? Christina leaned over, tilting her head and allowing one eye to look into the room, the camera in her hand following.

A rush of air escaped her lungs, as her eyes and mouth sprung fully open. She couldn't breathe and almost coughed. Her vision blackened, at first around the outer edges, closing in until she was temporarily blind. Sucking in a breath loudly, she pulled back away from the door, frozen against the wall. Her mind was as black as her sight, unable to process anything. She waited, as her vision and thoughts began to slowly clear.

"Was that a man? A naked man?" She breathed quietly.

What was Lori doing? Her mind was now swirling in circles. Leaning forward again, she peeked into the room. The shock still hit her, but not as hard this time, leaving her able to process what was happening. There was a man standing in the middle of the room, looking away from her, naked, some sort of diving hat tattooed on his back right shoulder, like the kind the military used. He wasn't tall, yet not short either, his deep dark skin a stark contrast to the white walls around them. He had large, broad shoulders, big thick arms, and you could just make out the round belly that stuck out the sides. Why was there a naked man in Lori's room? Why would she invite her over if she did have a naked man in her room? This just didn't make sense at all, she needed to find Lori.

As she thought the last word, her friends name, she made out the figured kneeling naked on the floor in front of the man. Once again her mind went black and eyes opened up. Jesus, was that Lori? Was she....? This time she couldn't move, not even to back away.

The sounds rose up and filled her ears as her mind finally let her see what was happening. Lori's head was moving up and down, the large dark cock entering and leaving her wide spread mouth. Lori scooted on her knees, ever so slightly, causing the man's body to twist, then both figures could be more easily seen. One hand cupped the full balls underneath, while the other hand stroked the long shaft, meeting her lips and sliding back down. The movements were slow and methodical, like she was working up to something, but not wanting it to happen too soon. The man had his thick fingers running through Lori's hair, forearms helping her head to keep the correct pace.

Christina raised the camera and clicked two photos, not taking the time to make sure they were even in focus. She felt her breast thicken and nipples poke out the thin material of her shirt. A small dampness was forming between her legs. As Lori continued to slurp up this man's cock, she switched the camera to video and started to record her friend, as she had asked. Lori's lips reached the bulbous head of the dark cock and sucked hard for a moment, sinking in her cheeks, then popping off it with a loud snap, she raised the shaft and licked up the underside, the flat of her tongue covering it. Keeping her eyes up on his, she reached the top of the glistening head and blew on it through pursed lips.

"You like that Terry?" She smiled up at him.

"Oh yes." The familiar voice rang out.

"Then tell me Terry," She rose up. "Tell me what you want. Tell me how long you have been wanting this."

"I want you to suck my cock!" Terry blurted out. "I have wanted you to suck my cock for a long time."

Lori's head went back down and his cock disappeared into her mouth. At that moment, the realization hit Christina, like a hockey stick to the head. She was sucking Terry's cock, the guy that had caught her giving head to the fireman the other night at work. She tried to steady the camera as she made sense of this in her clouded brain. O.k. she reasoned, she wanted me to come over and video her with Terry, so... we could use it against him? This didn't make sense, in any way. Even if this video or pictures were to get out at work, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I mean, they discourage dating co-workers, but they won't fire you for it, unless it gets in the way of your work. Christina shook her head.

"I don't think Lori thought this one through." she said to herself.

Or maybe, another notion came to her, maybe we threaten to put it on the internet and shame him? Oh, I don't know. Her mind hurt and her breasts were now tight against her once loose shirt. She sucked down a large swallow, cringing at the high alcohol content.

Lori's head and hand picked up their pace. The black cock glistened as it slid in and out of her lips, the pulsing veins hard to the touch. Lori gazed up at Terry's straining face, the time was near. She moaned through the cracks around her lips and her fingers squeezed in on the prodigious balls they cupped. His hands tensed and muscles tightened, dark eyes staring down at Lori's mouth, the large pink lips taking almost all of his cock into it, her throat widening with each thrust. Both were moaning and grunting, as his hips pounded her face, slapping against it with unhindered abandon.

"Now" Terry yelled.

Lori pulled the steel cock from her lips, while her hand kept up its torrid pace, jerking up and down his meaty shaft. She let out a long, high pitched screech as the robust sack she was squeezing tightened up on itself and propelled the thick sauce up the long shaft, making it expand in her soft grip. The tip opened up, expelling a torrential wave of warm gooey fluid onto her face. The sticky juice dripped from her eyes and off her chin as more burst out the long shaft, flowing down, until her neck and breasts were covered in the white, salty mixture, a long string hanging from her erect nipples. Wrapping her full lips tightly around the tip, Lori sucked in until her cheeks narrowed, her hand still sliding up and down the steel shaft.

Christina backed around the corner, leaning up against the wall, her breathing now heavy. Breast pressing tightly against her shirt and nipples pronounced, she bit her lip and tilted her head back onto the wall. Her blood was boiling and heart beating out of her chest wall. Reaching down she set her drink on the hallway table then she placed a finger between her thighs and curled it up, touching herself through the thin, wet fabric. A bolt shot up her body and her mind exploded. Rocking down and into the touch, her hips moved involuntarily into her fingers.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lori's words shocked her awake.

Christina's eyes popped open, looking around she was relieved to see no one in front of her. Realizing the video was still running, she swiftly shut it off, and waited a moment in silence, then peaked around the corner. Terry was bent over, with his pants around his ankles, preparing to pull them up, his head bent upward, dark eyes staring at Lori, naked in front of him.

"Oh no you don't." Lori huffed, grabbing him by the shoulders and pushing him backwards, his large body falling back onto the soft bed behind him. Christina raised her phone, pointing it toward the two sweaty bodies and pushed the red record button once more.

Climbing up onto him, Lori leaned down, resting her weight on the palms of her hands, just above his head. Back hunched and rounded, her enormous breasts hung above his face, nipples protruding out, long and sensitive. Terry reached up, clasping the sides of her breasts, squishing them together then opened his mouth and sucked in one of the raspberry buttons between his pink lips. Lori gasp, her hips pressing her sloppy wet crotch down, his steel shaft now nestled within her warm, moist folds. Grinding up and down the long dark pole and using his belly as a back stop, Lori slathered the underside of his shaft in her juices. Terry's mouth shot back and forth, greedily slurping up each erect nipple, biting and sucking it. Mouth hanging open, she moaned loudly as pangs of pleasure swirled inside her.

"Oh fuck Terry, I need that big cock inside me now!" Lori bent her neck down, making eye contact with him, his eyes peering back into hers.

Reaching down, around her ass, Terry took hold of his cock and pulled it up, wedging the bulbous head against her folds until it popped out behind them. Lori tilted her body forward and waited as he stroked his cock, preparing it, a long, clear ooze, hanging from the tip. Hovering over him, in anticipation, goose bumps rising on her skin, her body shivered. Terry gripped her ass with his other hand, pulling her forward, then lowered the thick beast until the head pressed against her ruby folds.

Christina's eyes widened as she watched her friend slowly press back, the plump head disappearing inside her and stretching her lips wide. Gradually the thick cock slipped into her as she inched her way down the lengthy rod. Once fully within her, Lori let out a long, low moan, as if the cock had squeezed the air out her lungs. Pausing, she let the sensations boil through her while her lips curled around the thin skin of his meaty shaft.

One hand holding the camera and eyes on the base of his shaft where it entered her friend, Christina slid her hand down the front of her scrubs and slipped a finger into her wet folds, caressing her erect clit. Lightening immediately shot up through her body, causing her to jolt and almost drop the camera. She thrust two more finger inside her and moaned lightly, biting her lip to muffle the sound.

Sitting straight up, Lori sank the entire shaft as deep as it could go, then methodically, in short lunges, her hips began to rotate back and forth. Terry gripped her swollen breasts, rolling her taut nipples around in his fingers, making her squeal, while his hips rocked up and down to her rhythm, flipping her short, bleach blonde hair in every direction. Reaching back, Lori cupped his balls in her palm and gently squeezed, her thumb tapping the base of his cock, where it entered her. A flurry of bolts screamed up her body, sending shards sizzling down her arms and legs. Fully open, her mouth chirped out quick, short bursts of sound that rattled around the room, her face still glistening with his sparkling cum.

Christina's hand was soaked down to her wrist as her fingers moved within her. She watched the short thrusts as the cock bumped up into her friend, making her shriek. The massive storm inside her swirled, and her hips nudged forward into the rocking of her hand, it was like the cock inside her friend was fucking her right now, sliding in and out of her dripping wet folds. Her body exploded inside and she bit her lower lip to keep from screaming and announcing her presence.

Lori let out a long, loud screech as she dropped down onto the thick cock, compressing her plump clit into its hard surface. Her body tightened up, fingers and toes spread wide as the orgasm within her consumed her, back arched, breasts full, nipples rock hard. Sucking in a last gasp of air, she let out a long, slow whine as the orgasm slipped away, leaving little pocket of pleasure tingling throughout her body.

As Lori's body loosened up and began to relax, Terry's muscles tightened. Grasping her shoulders, he threw her off of him and onto her belly. In one swift motion he was up and on his knees behind her. Christina froze, hoping not to be seen, but he saw nothing, his mind lost in the lust that shrouded it. Grabbing her hips, he yanked her ass up in the air; then directing the tip of his massive sword, he plunged it into her, ramming the whole beefy shaft inside her, shoving her forward with a grunt. She screamed has he immediately began to propel his cock into her, their skin slapping together to the rhythm of his movements. Knuckles taut, he grasp the crease of her hips, then wrenched her back into every thrust, driving his cock further into her each time, forcing her to screech with pleasure. A constant flow of her sticky fluids now ran down her inner thighs.

Christina's pants had slipped down to her knees, as she continued to watch her friend get fucked from behind, her slick fingers whisking in and out of her puffy red lips. Her mind went to the fireman at work, now it was him that was behind her, fucking her, his big cock slamming in and out of her worn, wet cavern. It was his strong hands seizing her hips and pulling her back into each forceful thrust. The long, powerful orgasm continued to rip through her body as her eyes stayed locked on her friend getting fucked; her fingers rotated from flicking her swollen clit to plunging deep inside herself as she kept the explosions within her going.

The sweat poured down Terry's chest and back, his black skin glistening under the dim light of the room. Lori's white knuckles gripped the fitted sheet, pulling it from the corners, as she screamed uninhibited and the head board of the bed slammed against the wall loudly with the beat of each thrust. Barging forward, into her, and holding his cock deep, his ass tightened up.

Everything stopped and the room became as quiet as a church. A couple of thumps on the wall told them that the neighbors had heard everything. Lori felt the cock inside her expand, wedged tightly down her sensitive walls and the pulsing of the veins that ran just under the thin skin. Terry's fingers tightened on her hips and a long groan came from his lungs as the hot fluid exploded from his tip, filling her up, the warm liquid dripping down her thighs. Just when the stream had began to subside, he reared back and slammed into her again, squeezing his balls against her wet thighs, as a second wave of hot sticky fluid flowed into her, forcing more to come squishing out and down her thighs. Lori moaned loudly with each explosion of his seed that shot into her, the long powerful orgasm still sizzling throughout her body.

Christina watched as Terry made one of his final thrusts and released his semen into Lori, her fingers now grasping the top of her pants and pulling them up. She kept the camera steady for the second thrust and wave that flowed into her friend, then backed up against the wall, breath still heavy. Reaching down she picked up her drink and finished it in three long swallows, her head beginning to get light. Closing her eyes tight, she forced the images of Lori getting fucked out of her brain, she couldn't concentrate like that, it made her hot and her nipples expand. She had never thought that she would like to watch, she had tried magazines and movies with her husband, but they really never did anything for her. Was it the real life action that made her horny? What if someone was watching her, would she like that? Her mind started to race as she contemplated all the sexual options she had before her, she felt so young and naive and there was so much for her to explore, she had only ever been with her husband prior to this week. Her nipples started to expand at the thought of it, when she heard the bed squeak. Stepping back, she slipped into the spare bedroom and backed into the open closet, out of site. She could hear them talking, then shadows flickered as they walked by the room, toward the living room. She stood silent, until she heard the front door open and then eventually shut, before she walked to the door and peeked out.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are?" Lori's high pitched voice rang out.

Christina stepped out of the hallway and into the living room, where Lori was pouring two drinks. Her hair was frazzled and she was standing there in a pair of silk underwear and thin partially see-through black bra. Lori handed her a drink and then gulped down a long swallow herself. Both stood, staring at each other, unsure of what to say. Lori reached out her hand, palm up.

"May I see the video?" She asked, a smile on her face.

"Yes, of course." Christina replied, making sure the phone was on the proper setting and handing it to her.

Lori watched both videos, while she drank, a sly smile on her face, and Christina sipping from her stout drink. She had already felt a little buzzed after only the one strong drink. She noticed how sexy her friend was, curvy yet still smooth and tight. She had never been attracted to other women, but she felt an ever so slight attraction to her friend. Maybe it was because she had just watched her have sex, seen the pure erotic, animalistic desire she could exude. Lori look up and caught her staring.

"What?" Lori blurted out, her cheeks turning red.

"Nothing," Christina shrugged her shoulders. "I just never noticed how sexy you are."

"Right?" Lori furrowed her eyebrows. "The video is good, you can definitely tell it was him, nice job getting the tattoo in it. Just kind of shaky, did you have trouble watching?" She looked up, a smile forming on the corners of her mouth.

"I mean, not really." Christina's eyes rolled back a little. "It was kind of hot."

"I knew you would like it, especially now that you are not with your stuffy old husband anymore." Lori turned and went to the kitchen, her underwear was pulled up into her crack, showing her tanned ass as it jiggled.

"You didn't have to do this." Christina spoke up as she followed Lori. "I don't know how this will help. I mean, thank you, but I'm just not sure what we can do with this." She pointed at the phone that Lori had set down on the table.

"No worries." Lori replied, sipping her drink and wincing.

"I don't think we can use the video though." Christina told her. "Do you think work will be an issue?" She was visibly shaken, and her eyes squinting looking at her friend. "You really shouldn't have."

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12