The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 01

Story Info
A man discovers he is a shapeshifter.
10.8k words
4.57
58.1k
110

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
630 Followers

Prologue

Many, many years ago, long before history was recorded on paper, two men were hunting game to feed their small village. Their prey had led them on quite a chase, and they found themselves farther and farther from home. But right when they thought they were about to be rewarded for their hard work, they happened upon something completely unknown to them. It was an object that, even without recognizing it, they sensed did not belong to this world. If their brains could have reasoned such, they might have thought it was from the heavens. It would have been a good guess, but incorrect. It was a thing that was beyond their plane of existence, but somehow, impossibly, it found its way into their world.

As the men drew nearer to its presence, they both looked at each other for an answer to this new mystery. It was unlike anything they had ever seen. It was flat, smooth, and long, about as long as a full grown man. It also reflected their images like the water at the village's nearby lake. When they were a few yards away, it began to emanate a dull, white light. This made them even more curious, as the only light they knew came from their rudimentary fires or the sky. When they were close enough, they poked it gingerly with their pointed sticks. When nothing happened, they put down their weapons and reached out to it with their hands. Their initial cautiousness had faded away entirely, as this unknown object seemed to call to them with an unspoken voice. Their hands grasped it, and held it up between them.

At first, the two men smiled as they shared this moment, thinking it would be a grand prize to present to their village. The object they held was light. It appeared solid, but touching it was its own unique experience. It was like touching something that was still taking on form and substance. The men's senses seemed to struggle at this object that refused to be defined merely by sight and touch. They held it there between them, for what could have been seconds, minutes, or hours, they did not know. Time seemed to have suspended itself as they continued to hold onto something so unfathomable. Both men finally found their voice, and as they broke the silence around them, so too, did their peace.

The first man wanted to take it back to their village and let the elders examine it. It was a prize to be sure, but maybe it could be used for something that could help the people. The second man now wanted to keep it a secret, first offering to share it between the two of them, and then arguing that it was really his since he claimed to have touched it a moment before the other man. They argued and their quarrel became heated. The second man tried to pick up his weapon, but it was out of reach and he refused to let go of the object. Finally, he pulled with all his might, trying to tear it from the grasp of the other. The first man held fast, but their tug of war was brief.

The object surprised both of them by breaking in its center. A burst of light, brighter than before, began to pulse from the initial fracture. The light grew, encircling the object and engulfed the two men. Then with a sound as loud as thunder, the object broke in half, and beam of light shot into the sky for one blinding second. Both men fell to the ground, each holding a piece of the unknown. The object, which was alive, but not alive, sentient, but not sentient, knew that it was not whole. It sought to perpetuate its existence through these two men. It did so by giving each man what they thought he wanted, but at a steep price.

For the man who had wanted it for himself, thinking it a gift from a god, it changed into an object of power and control. Before his eyes, his piece shrank itself into a flat, circular shape that could be held up with one hand. As both men marveled at this transformation, the piece the other man held seemed to dissolve into liquid. He tried to catch it, to keep it together, but it collapsed onto him, wet and sticky. He tried to brush it off, but the parts that came off clung to his arm, and he saw that wherever the liquid was, his skin was absorbing it. The man who wanted to somehow benefit others absorbed his portion of the object into his flesh. Thereby one man became a curse unto others, while the other man became a curse unto himself.

Chapter 1.

Many, many, many years later.

Trevor was not a morning person. When his phone alarm went off each morning, his first instinct was to turn it off, then throw it across the room. Thankfully, it had a good protective case, so it would just bounce unharmed off the adjacent wall. He also had the presence of mind to set two alarms. As the second incessant chime went off a few minutes later in a corner of his room, he was finally able to do the impossible, and get out of bed.

Even though the sound was loud and annoying, Trevor took a brief moment to stretch and yawn before he strode to silence his phone. As he did, he sighed. He was not looking forward to another day of school. He still had over half of his senior year left, and each day seemed longer than the last. He had tried to persuade his father to let him drop out when he turned eighteen a month ago, but his father had made a better argument by reminding him that a diploma was something his mother would have wanted.

Trevor's thoughts briefly turned to his mother. She had been dead for over a year now and his father would probably never move on. His dad had often said that he could live a thousand years and never find a woman he loved more than Trevor's mother. That thought always made Trevor smile. She had always been amazing, definitely his father's better half. If she wanted him to graduate high school, well, then he would..

It wasn't that he wasn't smart. Trevor did okay academically. He hovered close to the honor roll, but never could seem to get there. He wasn't popular, but not shunned by his peers either. Trevor found his senior year very much like his life, nothing special, boring, hopelessly average. The one good thing about it was that it staved off the inevitable responsibilities of adulthood for one more year. He knew he probably wouldn't go to college. Any savings had gone to his mother's medical bills, and his grades wouldn't get him into much. His best hope was a trade school or community college, but he might as well just work at one of the local factories. In short, Trevor felt like there wasn't much to look forward to in his life. He was pretty sure he knew how it would turn out, like it had already been written. But on this day, he would learn that life has a way of breaking the monotony of it all.

Trevor exited his messy bedroom and walked down the short hallway to the bathroom. He was only in his underwear, but that was the norm now that there were only two bachelors in the house. Pants were for people that cared, and Trevor decidedly didn't. He turned the shower on to heat up the water, and then pulled his white underwear down. He noticed a few of the holes in the white cotton were getting bigger, and briefly thought that his mother would have thrown them out by now. But the other thing he noticed was bigger, was his dick.

Morning wood was just a part of the routine. It was like breathing. Every morning it was there. But this time, it seemed, different, like he was seeing a spot on his arm that may have been there forever but he had just never noticed. He didn't have anything other than his memories to compare it to, he didn't have any pictures of his dick just lying around, but it definitely seemed...larger. Maybe he was having a final growth spurt, but it was all centered around his cock. That would be nice. Maybe something about him wouldn't be average. As he stepped into the shower, he decided not to let it go to waste and began stroking it.

At first, he imagined a few of his fellow classmates, senior girls that were very much not average, especially his close friend Sabrina. She was very much the girl next door with black hair, full lips, and curves for days. But soon his imagination let Denise Riley take center stage. Like Sabrina and everyone else in his grade, she was also eighteen, but she looked like a college senior instead of a highschool one. Denise was on track to get into an ivy league school because of her rich parents, but her figure got her accepted pretty much anywhere else she wanted to go. Trevor's eyes were shut as the water cascaded down his body, and he pictured her hand jerking him off. His imagination must have been in overdrive, because he swore his hand became softer, and his dick felt even larger now.

The attention span of horny men led him to thinking about his hottest teacher, Mrs. Schultz. She taught his College Prep course, a class he was almost positive he'd never need, but it was easy and the view was divine. She was older, probably early to mid forties, but her body was so smoking and she wore the tightest outfits. As he imagined her now, Trevor again felt a change to the hand that was sliding up and down the length of his shaft. His eyes that had been tightly shut as he focused on his fantasies, fluttered open and gazed down at his groin. Water blurred his vision, but for a second, he could swear that the hand on his dick was distinctly feminine. It was graceful and had longer nails, and seemed older looking.

Trevor's mind was still waking up and horny as hell, so he didn't try too hard to make sense of it. He stepped out from under the water and grabbed a towel to wipe the water away from his face. He looked down at his hand and lifted it, putting it directly in front of his eyes. It was just his hand. It didn't look anything like what he had just thought he saw. He shrugged it off as only his imagination and was about to resume, when his father banged loudly on the door.

"Stop jerking off in there or you'll be late for school," his father said with laughter in his voice.

"I'm...not!" Trevor said with a pause that lacked conviction.

"A likely story. Hurry up! I've got breakfast ready."

Trevor reluctantly toweled off, promising his dick some relief later. He walked naked back to his room and got dressed, then joined his father in the kitchen. Steve Burrtrick was in the process of scraping one last pancake onto a plate already piled high with them. Trevor almost laughed aloud as he noted his father was wearing his mother's kiss the cook apron that she had worn almost every morning during breakfast. There was some sentimentality to it, but seeing his father in it was quite comical. Trevor always appreciated his father trying to restore a bit of normalcy to their lives.

Normal had been slow to come. Trevor knew the burden had been almost entirely on his father after the funeral. Near the end of his mother's life, family had rallied around them. His older brother, Patrick, had just graduated and hadn't moved out yet, and Sherri, his eldest sibling, had taken a year off college to spend the last bit of time they had with their mother. After her death though, and a period of grieving, Patrick moved across town to an apartment, and Sherri went back to college two towns over. The house was often filled with only stoic silence, occasionally disrupted by Trevor's father, who was trying to make his youngest son's last year in high school a good one.

Steve wiped his hands on a dish towel and took off the apron, hanging it on a hook on the wall. "I hope I made enough. If not, I guess you'll just starve." He winked at his son and pulled up a chair across from him at the table. He took a fork and stabbed at the topmost pancakes. He speared three of them and plopped them onto his plate.

Trevor followed suit, and for a few minutes, the only sound was of two men shoving food into their mouths and chewing as fast as they possibly could. In between bites, Trevor glanced at his father and noticed he was getting the look again. It was a look that conveyed concern and curiosity. He felt his father give him this look at least once a day for as long as he could remember. He couldn't remember his father ever looking at his siblings that way. He always assumed it was because he was the baby of the family. He had asked his father before, when he was much younger, and Trevor could remember getting some bullshit kid answer that parents reserve for little kids who don't know any better. Trevor decided to ask again.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

False confusion peppered his father's face, and he found something new to focus on quickly while he answered, "Like what?"

"Like...I don't know, like you're worried about me doing something stupid, but uh, also like you'd like to film it when it happens."

His father took a second to reply. "I just...I just hope I'm being a good dad and raising you right. This world's tough and last year, it got a little tougher. I just hope you know that if you ever have any problems, you can come tell me, right?"

Trevor gave a melancholyl chuckle as he stabbed another pancake. "I know Dad."

Steve's face focused again on his son, but there was a sudden seriousness to it now. "I mean anything, son. Anything weird or crazy happens to you, no matter how crazy or insane it might be, you can tell me. I've seen a lot and...well, I can probably help."

Trevor had frozen mid bite and stared perplexed at his father's statement. "What are you talking about? I'm not into anything bad. I'm going to graduate like you and Mom wanted and...well, I don't know after that, but I'm not going to mess anything up or get into any trouble."

Steve's face contorted a little at the mention of his wife. He opened his mouth to speak, thought better of it, then began again. "I don't think you're doing anything wrong, Trevor. This isn't a lecture. I'm just saying that...if you ever experience anything strange, anything at all, probably best to include me in on what's happening."

Trevor nodded while chewing and looked at his watch. "Okay, fair enough. I got to get to class." He made to stand up but his father's hand shot out surprisingly fast across the table and grabbed his hand.

Steve knew his reaction had been too strong, and he tried to smooth the worry from his face as he asked, "Is there anything you'd like to tell me, like, right now?"

Trevor smiled at his father's weird reaction and thought how hard it must be watching his last child go off to school, knowing that by this time next year, he'd be alone in this house. "No Dad, I'm good. Promise."

Steve gave his son's hand a squeeze before letting go. "Okay. Have a good day at school. I love you son."

"Love you too, Dad." Not wanting to prolong what had become an awkward breakfast, Trevor grabbed his bag and headed out the door to school. As he got into his car, he couldn't help but notice his erection was back. Minutes later, as he parked in his school's student lot, he noticed that it persisted. This was unusual. He was really horny, and there was nothing for it now, but his dick would not listen to reason. He had never jerked it at school before, but that might change today.

Instead of slinging his bag over his shoulder, he carried it loosely in front of him so that it would cover his noticeable bulge. What made it worse was that his eyes seemed to focus on every girl he passed. He noticed every curve, every piece of exposed skin, and it all seemed to cause more blood to flow downward. His routine was typically spent breezing through classes, making idle chit chat with friends and acquaintances. It was all just a mindless routine that would perpetuate until he graduated and moved on with his life. Once he escaped from this academic prison, the only two people he would ever want to see again were his closest friends, Max Butler and Sabrina Patterson.

They had all known each other since grade school. They had become fast friends, and endured few rocky moments. The hardest had been around the time puberty hit, Max and Trevor had briefly fought over a crush they had both developed for Sabrina, who had greatly enjoyed the attention. Sabrina eventually informed them though, that their friendship meant too much to ever put it in jeopardy, so neither of them had ever got the chance to date her. Because of this, they remained close friends, and did almost everything together. Trevor appreciated them even more for the support they had given him this last year.

With a few minutes before the first bell rang, Trevor deposited his bag in his locker, taking his first period book and folder out, and used them to shield his erection. Then he went searching for his friends. They were in the school library as usual, playing a game linked between their smart phones. Sabrina was fearsome at video games and loved to mock the two boys that they couldn't hold a candle to her skills. Trevor pulled up a chair and watched as Max's face grew tense, then frustrated, then furious as Sabrina effortlessly dominated him in the fighting game they were playing.

"That's not even fair when you just spam the same move over and over again like that!" Max complained.

Sabrina just laughed. "Hey, I can't help it you never block. Maybe try it sometime." She gave a nod to Trevor. "How about you? You want to know utter defeat before first period?"

"I'm good," Trevor smiled. He was struggling not to just stare at Sabrina's cleavage. She always wore low tops, as low as the school would allow. Her breasts really stood out on their own and didn't need any extra help from an outfit to be noticed, but she still made sure to emphasize them as much as she could. Trevor didn't understand why his lust was so great today. He was losing the struggle to openly gawk at Sabrina right now, to grab her face and run his hand through her smooth black hair while he shoved his tongue in her mouth. His other hand would go on an exploration of her flesh, seeking out every nook and cranny that wasn't covered and gain entry to her soft, sensuous...

"Trevor, buddy, my eyes are up here friend."

Sabrina's gentle rebuke snapped him out of the fantasy that had snuck up and taken over. As he came out of it, his eyes grew wide as he became aware that he was indeed now openly staring into the depths of Sabrina's cleavage. "I'm...I'm sorry," Trevor stammered, then confessed to his closest friends, "I uh, I didn't get to finish jerking off in the shower this morning and I seem to have a big problem."

"What are you..." Sabrina started to ask, but her eyes followed to where Trevor was now pointing and she gasped. "Holy cow! Did you take a boner pill or something?"

"That is a mean hard on, brother," Max said shaking his head ruefully. "Sabrina, go ahead, just this once I'll let you forget about me so you can give Trevor some relief."

Sabrina punched Max's arm, playfully, but hard. "Shut up. But seriously, Trevor, are you going to go to class like that?"

"Don't have much of a choice. One more skip from first hour and I get a suspension. I wouldn't mind it so much but my dad would hit the roof over it."

Max rubbed the spot where Sabrina had hit him. He hadn't acted like it hurt, but it had. "Have you tried thinking about dungeons and dragons tactics, or video game stats? That always works for me."

Trevor instantly shut his eyes, willing to try anything at this point. He thought about the last campaign they had played together. It had gone very well and had lasted for hours and Sabrina had worn her leggings and had bent over in his eye line on several occasions and once he thought she must not have worn panties because he could see her camel toe. He wanted to put his finger there, no, his mouth, and lick it and...

"Whatever you're thinking about is only making it bigger," Sabrina announced.

"Fuck!" Trevor exclaimed, angry with himself. "I don't...my mind keeps going back to...stuff."

Sabrina leaned forward, batted her pretty lashes and asked coyly, "What kind of stuff?"

Kripto
Kripto
630 Followers