The Late night athletics Pt. 01

Story Info
Watching the live action.
791 words
3.38
7k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbk1337
sbk1337
2 Followers

After I finished high school my family moved to a city near my college and dad's new workplace. Our stuff hadn't arrived yet and we were sleeping on a mattress on the floor. Though we had two bedrooms we had to use only one.

I had just turned 18 and started college. My dad is 48 and mom 42. Dad was dark, fat but strong. Mom was fair, smooth skin, curvy but not too much. She had good waist to hip ratio with modest boobs. Dad had a belly, big forearms and strong legs.

In one of the first few nights, dad entered bare chested in pyjamas late at night in the dark bedroom where mom was sleeping and me on other end of mattress, trying to sleep.

I was lying on my back but faced turned slightly towards their side. There was little street light or moonlight coming through the window curtains and it was enough to see their bodies.

Dad put his hands inside mom's nightwear neck and groped both boobs for few seconds. Then maybe put his hand down inside the blanket. Next thing I saw mom whining a bit but slowly get up on her knees with her ass up, back arched, supported on elbows, head down on the pillow.

Dad stood up behind her on his knees without the pajamas. In the dark I couldn't see his exact privates but I could make out he put two fingers on each side of mom's panties and swiftly pulled it down midway between mom's knees and ass. Then he started pushing his thing behind mom. Slow swinging motion at first but his speed was increasing gradually. Grabbing mom by the hips, he kept banging for well over an hour. Midway he stopped his thrusting for few seconds and pulled back mom's hips forcefully towards him. There was a wet farting noise of the remaining air coming out of my mom's seasoned pussy. Then continuing to thrust deeper and faster, making lot of weird noises.

PHATPHATPHATPHATPHATPHATPHATPHATPHAT CHAPCHAPCHAPCHAPCHAPCHAPCHAP PHATAKPHATAKPHATAKPHATAKPHATAKPHATAKPHATAK PACHPACHPACHPACHPACHPACHPACHPACH.

PHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAKPHATAKCHAPAK

It looked like dad was in a race riding a horse and he needed to win at any cost. The speed was so fast with two opposing motions. Dad's thrusting his hips as fast as he could and also moving my mom's hips back an forth with his hands grabbing her by the waist. It was well over 120 rpm by the end of the race when dad let out a loud whisper 'AAAHHHHH'. Then "phaarrrrrrrr sluurrp prlp", the exact sound of diarrhea. Like somebody pooped loose motion but it didn't smell like shit, it smelled like pussy juice and cum mixed and rubbing against one another and drying up and becoming more concentrated, more sour, more salty over the passing night.

He then turned over mom like a piece of meat, pulled up her nightgown till her neck exposing her firm but slightly dangling boobs.

Spreading mom's legs on both side he was grinding upright at first, but leaned more and more forward over time. Putting my mom's legs over his shoulders, he was drilling mom top down, his own legs straight behind. It was a spectacle to watch, like a tunnel being bored between mom's legs using a high-power machine. This too went for about an hour. Mom's legs were turned 135 degrees towards the wall behind her head. Dad was panting hard digging mom at maybe 150 rpm this time and he finally finished with few hard thuds, I could hear their bone smashing and dad struggling to catch his breath like after running hard to save his life.

Lastly, the finisher. I named it the flying chariot. Dad will order mom to get totally naked pulling out her nightgown, put mom on her knees again, enter from behind like a gorilla, but this time he pulls mom's both hands behind her until mom's head is in the air pointing ahead like a bird flying with her wings spread. Dad pumps in hands-behind-back-doggystyle. This was more brutal than the hardest hardcore porn I ever watched. It was pure BDSM without whips or handcuffs.

Dad was riding the flying chariot at a perhaps world record breaking speed, moving the whole mattress over the floor, sweating, panting but not giving up another orgasm. Dad was literally risking killing mom. I could hear mom's muted moans, sobbing and sniffing. It was easily over three hours since dad started the torture. It was like being in the center of an earthquake and thunderstorm and dad riding a coal powered steam engine to save the last of humanity. Pushing the coal as fast as he could behind the engine which was mom running at it's max speed.

To be continued.

sbk1337
sbk1337
2 Followers