The Law has to Change

Story Info
Free-use fucking requires legislative action.
3.5k words
4.52
34.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, I spit out something stupid so fast, just to take a break from the other bits I'm working on. Here's another silly, free-use vignette. Impersonal, public displays of affection. I wrote it last night. Throwing it in Fetish, even though you folks are so damn hard to please. :)

Cheers!

*****

"This is Allison Jennings at Capital Hall where legislators are preparing to call for a resolution to HR171. With more than eighty percent of adult women claiming they are insatiable, cock-starved sluts, productivity is being deeply affected in the country." Allison held the mic with one hand while gliding a large, silver, vibrating dildo into her pussy with the other. "Those who haven't yet succumbed to being cock-starved sluts may be able to function with continuous self pleasure, but even that is taking its toll." Allison groaned deeply as she drove the object in deeper.

Her partner, Paul Keeley, was standing nearby and asked a question. "Do you think women who can deny the cock will continue on, just as you're doing now?"

"I don't see why not," said Allison. She was always the professional, holding the mic as firmly in her off hand, as she did with the dildo in the other. "It's been almost seven years since the Aphrodisiac tainted our waters. Though women may have insatiable desires for orgasms at all times, there must be a functioning society built around it. It is expected that women who crave dick will now allowed to go back to work, if they choose." Allison began pumping faster between questions, hoping to get a quick orgasm in. Then she could slow down and focus on the camera better.

"How is it that some women don't need cock like others? How do you resist the urge, Allison?"

"Well, Paul. I cannot speak for everyone, but I recognize that cumming is good enough for me. I am grateful I don't have an insatiable urge for more, or you may be contributing to this broadcast in a different way right now."

Paul caught the joke and laughed loudly, just as Allison came hard on the vibrating dildo. "Goddamnit!" she screamed loudly. "Just like that! Work that pussy! Work it, you monster!" she yelled to her dildo. Allison had long lost the embarrassment of climaxing on camera, and she often talked dirty to heighten the sensational feeling. It helped mentally, anyway. She also enjoyed people thinking of her as a slut, even if momentarily, before she came back to her senses. The cock-starved women had it worse and were slutty all the time, begging anyone to fuck them while they went about their day.

Inside Capital Hall, Senator Brenda McFarland was letting one of the interns fuck her from behind, as she stood in front of the podium. "The consequences of the aphrodisiac poisoning are far-reaching," she spoke firmly into the microphone. "But even those of us who do need cock all the time deserve to have a voice in government, in life, at work and at home. This bill forbids any employer from refusing to allow their female, afflicted staff from returning to work."

She moaned a bit as the man started pumping faster. "We are attaching this to the ADA act, where employers must have an adequate male staff available to meet the needs of their employees. And don't let our opponents fool you. This program is subsidized for the small businesses of this nation, and affordable for everyone else."

The senator paused, intent on holding out from an orgasm until she finished her speech. The deep-driving intern made that difficult.

"I am Brenda McFarland, and I speak for all of us on this issue. We may need cock all the time, but we can also be productive members of society. I am going to cum now, and I expect your vote, regardless of what side of the aisle you're on. Do..." the politician groaned, biting her bottom lip, wincing, but managed to speak again, "the right... oh, right there, right there... THING!" Brenda shouted in an explosion of juices, the man fucking her, unleashing Olympic-sized loads.

Twenty minutes later, the cameras were back on Allison Jennings and her partner, Paul Keeley, outside the capital building. Allison was naked and wearing panties with a fitted vibrator. She was accustomed to wearing this when she went out, as the vibrator kept her cumming several times an hour. It was sufficient enough. "Here we are outside the steps of Capital Hall, and the house has just passed the resolution allowing all women back into the workforce."

"Allison," he partner chimed in. "Does this REQUIRE afflicted women to go back to work? Weren't they taking disability?"

"That's correct, Paul." She hated it when Paul stared at her tits like that, while she was on the air. The least he could do is save the creepy looks for when the cameras weren't rolling. "And they still can. This program is offered as a choice."

"And do we really expect cock-starved women to go back to work so soon, Allison?"

"Like I said earlier, Paul. The vote says the people believe we can. I know my sister is eager to get back to work at the library."

"And she's afflicted?"

"Yes, Paul, just like my mom and aunts."

"Really? I wonder if there is any end in sight for this?"

"I'm sure we all do. Especially us women." Allison felt her vibrator getting warmer and picking up pace.

"How will your sister cope, needing cock all day while working at the library?"

"The bill includes a section requiring employers to keep male stallions on staff. It's the employers duty to keep enough on staff to meet whatever needs are required."

Stallions were a common term these days, mostly comprised of young, unattached men who had strong sex drives. If they stayed clean and busy, they could each easily do three or four women a day, and go long periods without cumming, as they trained for that in college or the military.

"Won't that be expensive?" asked Paul. "That's why so many were against it."

"Not really. More and more stallions are coming directly from our military branches, where they already get paid to meet their function. Some say it is simply transferring the cost from one existing entity to another."

"I suppose it's better than war," laughed Paul, into his microphone. It allowed Allison time to fire off a quick orgasm, responding to the relentless machine in her pussy. "Allison, I have another question. What if a woman like you - one who isn't cock starved - wanted to use the services of a stallion? Would you? Could you?"

"I can't believe you're asking the question," Allison responded. "Of course not. I am faithful to Matt, my boyfriend. If I were cock-starved, it would be another thing entirely. Matt would understand my need for getting filled with dick all day. But since I can control it, of course I choose to stay faithful."

"That's very sweet," said Paul. "I wish my wife were like that..."

Just then, the on-site news director, Wanda Locke, started jumping up and down, waving at Allison and Paul. Her tits were wobbling back and forth in the process. "Check the second monitor!" she screamed. All that jumping made Wanda need to readjust the vibrator she was wearing, much like the one Allison had on now. It was a common style these days.

Allison turned to the stand-alone monitor and almost coughed up her water. Flashing letters read "Interview with Senator Brenda McFarland - thirty seconds!"

"Oh goodness, ladies and gentleman," announced Paul, beating Allison to it. "We have a special treat. An interview with Senator Brenda McFarland." He motioned to Wanda and then the building behind him. "Are we supposed to go in there?"

Wanda yelled, realizing the live cut, with her in it, was out of the ordinary, "She's coming to you."

Just then, the front doors burst open, and Senator McFarland and her entourage were marching towards the crew. "Here you have it," spoke Paul, welcoming the senator as she made her way between him and Allison. "Senator, would you like to say a few words first."

The senator was naked and getting fucked from behind by yet another young man. It was amazing how expertly they walked down the steps while fucking. The senator's peach-sized melons bounced furiously as she spoke. "It is with great pleasure that I announce HR171 has passed the floor. Every woman may now get back to the workforce."

"And you believe this will be a popular program?"

"Of course, look at me. I'm a living testament. And what about my favorite news anchor, Allison Jennings here," Brenda waved to Paul's naked partner. "Even if she needed cock, rather than that device she's using right now, she deserves to be a professional, working woman. Wouldn't you agree, Miss Jennings?"

Allison was on the verge of another climax when she was being asked. It was hot watching the senator get railed while being so assertive and confident. She felt herself caving to the orgasm as she answered, "Of... oooh.. of.. of course I do! Fuck, that feels sooooo goood."

"Honey, you are so hot when you cum, and that just makes someone like me crave getting fucked even more. Harder, young man!" she shouted. "Make me cum like Allison Jennings." The senator bent forward while the young stud stuffed her mercilessly. Paul was smiling widely at the scene, while Allison found herself rushing to yet another climax. Watching that stallion work the stateswoman got her off immensely.

"Senator," Allison managed to say. "How soon will this bill take affect again, and are you sure we can meet the requirements?"

The senator was being shaken profusely while she tried to hold her head up to respond. "Frankly, we know that many businesses are already prepared for this. They've been gearing up for some time. If you're ready to get back to work, or even go shopping at the mall, businesses are ready to have you back."

"That's wonderful news," said Paul. "And obviously, it hasn't affected your performance as a politician. When HR171 was first introduced, many said it would never see the light of day."

"Well, ten years ago, I never expected to be fucking strangers in front of my constituents, but here we are," said Brenda. "Hell, sometimes I even fuck my constituents! But it doesn't mean I can't get the job done, and I believe that goes the same for every woman."

"Would you be okay if I fucked you next?" asked Paul.

Allison's jaw nearly dropped. Never had she seen Paul naked, much less fucking some cock-craving slut. It was known that his wife was like Allison (a non-afflicted), and expected Paul to remain faithful. Or so Allison thought.

"It would be my pleasure, Paul. Why not now, while we conduct the interview?" The senator pivoted up, nodding to the stallion behind her. He immediately pulled out.

Paul seemed a bit caught off guard, but picked up quickly. "Oh, now. Well, delightful. Yes, yes." And seconds later, his thick, meaty shaft was taking the place of the stallion.

Allison could not believe her eyes. For all the creepy glances at Allison while she orgasmed in front of Paul every day, he must never have popped a boner. Surely, she would have noticed! That thing was huge. Allison was now surprised her colleague had been so professional, and she thought better of him for it. Still, it didn't explain this. "Paul," Allison said. "What will your wife think of this?"

"I assume she will understand that I am filling in for the senator. I think it's an honor." He giggled behind the woman's back, and she even blushed a bit.

"It is nice having you," said Brenda, before turning to Allison. "One of my interns said he heard your sister was ready to go back to work at the public library."

"That's right," said Allison, feeling somewhat important from the senator's intimate knowledge of her.

"Before today, our public institutions discriminated. Your sister may not have been allowed back to work. It's people like her I am fighting for, and that's why I wanted to meet you today. When I learned you were outside the building today, I had to meet you. Thank you for coming and covering this historical event, Miss Jennings."

Paul was working her good while she spoke, and Allison was impressed, saying, "It has been a pleasure reporting on this issue."

"And might I just say, you have a terrific set of tits."

Allison laughed, almost cumming again. "Thank you, ma'am. I hear that a lot."

"Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Sure," said the anchor, eager to keep the senator on for some time. The ratings would be through the roof.

"Since you aren't needy of cock like myself, why go entirely naked? You could be more discreet."

Allison blushed a bit, but answered honestly. "I did a segment on this once. The more... turned on I am... the easier it is to satisfy my cravings and continue functioning. Many women are like me, frustrated otherwise, if we cannot orgasm adequately and often enough. I suppose the piece centered on how we have to drop any "shame" in that, in order to continue to function in society."

"And this bill is just an extension of that philosophy, Allison. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Of course," she responded. Wanda, the director, was signaling for them to wrap it up.

Paul took over, "That's it for tonight, ladies and gentlemen. Signing off, we are Paul Keeley, Allison Jennings and our guest, Senator Brenda McFarland." Brenda attempted to turn and nod while Paul was ramming her, to acknowledge his recognition of her. "Catch you tomorrow!"

Allison rolled her eyes at Paul's cliched sign-off, but she found herself cumming anyway. Seeing her partner naked was a shock, and it turned her on in ways she hadn't foreseen. Sure, Allison found it oddly, creepily exciting when Paul lustfully looked at her naked body, but she also hadn't ever warmed up to him, in all their years of working together.

"Do you want me to cum in you?" asked Paul, to the Senator. The cameras had been dropped, but Allison didn't want to get up yet. Not until Paul and the senator were finished.

"I'm sorry, but I have a dinner engagement after this and don't want to be messy for it. I don't want to make a mess here on the steps of Capital Hall, either, so would it be okay if I swallow?"

Paul kept pumping, but paused, glancing nervously at his partner, Allison. He leaned forward and whispered into the senator's ear. She scoffed and blurted out, "Oh, don't be silly." He nodded, reaffirming. The senator turned to Allison. "Just in case, would you mind?"

"Mind what?" asked Allison, rocking her hips to the vibrator still working her pussy. Doing this standing was an art form.

"Paul says he cums a lot, and that one mouth couldn't handle it all."

Allison laughed loudly, briefly wishing the cameras were still on them. Her partner was always a braggart, but to be so forward with the senator? "He can't be serious!"

"I am," he said, sternly.

The senator attempted to turn her head back to Paul again while he kept pounding her. "How close are you?" she asked.

"Whenever you are ready. Do you want to cum first?"

"That would be very kind of you. I will, if you give me a few seconds."

"Sure."

As the two talked so intimately, Allison felt herself getting turned on more. Paul turned to her again, "Allison, it will make a mess all over the steps of the capital. We wouldn't want that."

"I don't want to clean up after you," laughed Allison.

"I think he means during. He wants you to clean up during. Don't worry. I'm sure I can handle him." Brenda winked at Allison.

"Let me get this right," said Allison, addressing her colleague. "You expect me to swallow, whatever Senator McFarland can't take?"

"It would be the right thing to do," replied Paul.

The senator was shaking her head, whispering. Nay, cooing, "It won't be necessary. I got this." She sounded like a bird singing, eager to swallow the oncoming load.

"Fine," said Allison. "I trust you, senator." Realizing this footage would be worth a mint, Allison waved at one of the camera operators. "Why don't you cut this for later," she whispered, but loudly enough for all to hear.

The man didn't hesitate, getting the second unit to join in immediately, as well. Paul started fucking the senator harder, driving her deep into preparation. Within a minute, she screamed in ecstacy, before hopping off, waving at Allison, who hopped down to witness the act close up. Brenda opened her mouth and closed it around the head of Paul's thick cock. She then let him pump his own shaft with fury. In seconds, he blurted out, "I'm cumming!"

Brenda swallowed fast as the first two loads of cum chugged their way through to the back of her throat. She almost let off the cock on the third, as a rope of semen escaped, but managed to land on her open, awaiting tongue. She dove her mouth deep over the shaft now, taking another, and another, all to back the throat... but it was too much and she gagged, pulling off hard.

In a flash she grabbed Paul's cock with her left hand, and the back of Allison's head with her right, smashing the two together. Allison barely had time to open her mouth, when Paul's hefty beast was shoved inside, just as another stream of juice erupted from it. Not knowing what else to do, she swallowed hard, the suction causing Paul to push again, another two beats, more cum filling Allison's mouth.

'How is this possible?' thought the news anchor. He had already pumped more into the senator's mouth, than her boyfriend had ever fired off in hers. Now, Paul was giving Allison every bit as big a dosage as he gave to the senator. Fortunately, the loads were spread further apart and Paul began to moan softly, settling down.

Finally, Allison gulped down the last of it, and pulled off. She had been so busy swallowing, she hadn't had time to enjoy it sexually, and now, with her mouth filled with cum, and everyone on staff staring at her, she found her pussy getting triggered. "Oh, my," she gurgled, "I'm not sure what Matt is going to say about this."

Allison was almost shaking, and the orgasm was unstoppable. Her colleague was still rock hard as he watched her cum. Allison found it very erotic. Even the senator, who should have been busy with another intern by now, was transfixed on watching the female news anchor orgasm, after that shocking display of oral affection.

"You can do it, Allison," said the senator. "It's OK to cum. It's OK to love cum."

Allison squealed in pleasure, wishing, above all wishes, that she had a cock stuffing her in this very moment. She so badly needed dick. She so badly needed to see Matt and get some, she briefly thought. She came hard on the vibrator in her pussy, while the crew and others cheered her on. She came again, but it still wasn't enough. Allison stared at Paul's cock. It was so hard. So unbelievably hard. It wouldn't go down, even though he'd cum so much. "Paul. Can you do me? Please?"

"What?" Paul jumped back. "But you're not-"

"I need it, Paul. Please." Allison desperately searched to Brenda for input.

"Uh, oh, Allison. It happened, didn't it? I was like you once. Able to control it, but then one day, it wasn't enough anymore." She motioned to her interns and one came up behind her, prepared, while the other moved to Allison.

"Thirteen will assist you, Allison. Until you get home, okay?"

Allison nodded, but Paul jumped forward. "No, ma'am. Allow me to get Allison home. Your interns can stay with you."

"Of course," said the senator.

As the senator and her entourage began to leave, Allison, still standing, turned around and spread her legs, lifting one high in the air. Wanda came up just as Paul entered Allison from behind. "Great show tonight, you two. Allison, I hope you didn't get permanently afflicted. I've seen it happen before, too."

"I can't help it," said Allison. It was almost surreal to have her co-anchor using her pussy like this, yet she couldn't help it, and she was grateful he was so good at fucking. Perhaps better than Matt. Already, she could tell the difference.

12