The Law of Glork Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To his surprise, before ten minutes had gone by, he heard someone walking down the hall. "Jack? I know you're down here somewhere..." he heard distantly. Lily was getting closer. "Jack...~"

She passed right by his door, pausing only for a second to glance inside. He let out his breath when she moved on. How on earth could she know that he would come down here?

It was only luck that she hadn't noticed that there was a counter here. He needed to move, and fast. Silently, he climbed to his feet and peeked out the door. No sign of Lily.

Quietly, he started down the hall away from her. It suddenly occurred to him that she'd never expect him to be closer to her. With a moment of hesitation, he followed his gut and wandered down the hall after her. If she started coming back, he could always just duck into the nearest room and hope for the best.

The descent into the ground made the air grow chilly. It felt good on his slightly burnt skin. To his surprise, he turned the corner and ran into the end of the hall. Had he missed a turn somewhere? He didn't think so.

That could only mean that she was hiding in one of the rooms. She knew he was there. Sighing, he looked into one of the rooms. "Alright, Lily. Game's up. You got me."

He frowned when she didn't answer. His gut twisted, but he ignored it. "Lily..." He ducked into a small doorway.

Eyes locked onto his, surprised at first. They both stood there in shock. He was dreaming. He had to be. This was a nightmare, right?

The kntr quickly adjusted, flicking its tongue out as it eyed him. This one was much more brightly colored, more like a jungle snake than a cobra. Its eyes faded from curious and amused, quickly developing into a rageful glare. Nightmare or not, it was time to go.

He leapt back through the doorway as it struck forward. Jack's head swam as he raced back up the hall, yelling for help. He didn't dare look back, the faint slither of scales on stone telling him that it was close behind him.

Lily turned to him. "Jack, what are you-"

"Run!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her with him.

"Jack, what-"

They ran almost face first into Ksfm. "What is going on, Jck?"

Jack whipped his head around to see that the kntr had stopped chasing him at some point, gone like a silent wind. "There was... There was a kntr..."

Ksfm shook his head in disbelief as Lily tilted her head. "A kntr?"

Ksfm scoffed. "In the palace? Underground was incredibly unlikely. Here? Not possible. I told you, they are extinct."

"I know what I saw!" Jack snapped. But he was already starting to doubt himself. Ksfm was right. How would a Kntr get into the palace? It didn't make any sense. He wavered. "Are there any guards we could use...?"

Ksfm sighed. "We are the hunters. If you want to go back and look, you and I will do so." Ksfm looked to Lily. "Please continue doing whatever you were doing."

Jack didn't wait. Now he had to know. He led Ksfm down the curving hall, right back to the back corner. Every step made him uneasy, the silence more oppressive than sound.

He stopped and pointed to the room that he had found it in. Ksfm gave him a skeptical look and stepped inside.

Jack looked in behind him. The room was small, dark, and empty. Ksfm stepped back out. "Perhaps the stress has been getting to you?"

Jack searched the other nearby rooms, but to no avail. "I'm telling you, it was right here?" He sighed. "Maybe you're right. I must be going crazy."

Ksfm clapped him on the shoulder as they went back up. "I don't blame you, but perhaps be more skeptical when you see a kntr?"

Jack shook his head. "I'd rather be crazy than dead. If I ever see one again, I'm running. But I won't be so loud about it. Sorry."

Ksfm shrugged. "Nothing to be done. You thought you saw something."

Lily was waiting for them. "So?"

Jack shook his head, embarrassed. "Nothing. I was just seeing things."

Lily smirked. "Well your yelling pulled everyone out of hiding. Game's over."

Jack sighed. He knew it was a bad idea. So much for his good mood. "So where is everyone?"

"Exploring and stuff. Lizbeth went to meet with the council." She yawned. "I think I'm going to try to get some shut-eye. Me and Sara were up pretty late last night." She smiled. "What about you?"

Jack hesitated. "I think I'm going to go back and double-check. Or maybe just confront my fears." He looked to Ksfm, who shook his head.

"I won't be going down with you. I have other things I need to do."

Jack shrugged. "Alright, see you guys in a few." He exited and started back down the hall.

It didn't make any sense. His gut had said that something was wrong. From his experience, that meant something most of the time. Given his recent experiences, if forced to choose between his eyes and his gut, he wouldn't know which to believe.

He pulled to a halt when he heard voices near the end of the hall. An unfamiliar man was talking. "...shouldn't have happened. What was he thinking? No one ever comes down here."

"He's unpredictable like that. Erratic." Jack's blood froze. It was Vilet.

"That could prove problematic. We can't use him if he's not manipulable."

"I never said he couldn't be manipulated," Vilet said sweetly. "I said it's hard to guess as to what he's going to do."

"Still. If something like this happens again, I'm going to need you to-" the voice cut off suddenly. "What?"

"I thought I heard something." Her voice turned to acid.

Jack winced. Curse their sense of hearing. He turned around and took off at a run.

"Hey!" The man called about behind him. "Stop!"

Did that ever work? He doubted it. Still, the man was faster than he was. It was only a matter of time before he came close enough to see that it was him.

He slammed into a purple body. Nelra grunted and stumbled back. "What in the-"

Jack quickly covered her mouth and glanced around. Sure enough, the hidden door was nearby. He pulled her over and yanked it open before pushing her inside. He climbed in after her and shut the door behind them, leaving them in blank darkness.

Foosteps sounded outside the door. Nelra stopped struggling and stiffened.

"Was that a door?" Vilet questioned.

"It must've been. Keep searching."

The footsteps moved on, but Jack didn't dare to move. It was only when Nelra shifted a few minutes later that he noticed their predicament.

The closet was small, maybe room enough for one person, or two small people. Neither of them were very small.

They were pressed uncomfortably close together, his crotch pressing between her thighs. Even the slight shift was enough to get his erection started.

She caught her breath as his shaft poked into her leg. One leg was raised and wrapped around his, the other maintaining her balance.

Jack shifted uncomfortably, driving his manhood harder against her. She gasped, and he felt her cushions begin to swell against his chest.

"Sorry," he whispered. "Are they gone?"

She nodded, but quickly realized he couldn't see her. "Yes."

Jack fumbled for the door as his erection strained against his pants. Finally, the door burst open and he fell back onto the ground. Nelra fell on top of him.

Their eyes locked. Her breathing was heavy, her breats pressed firmly against his chest. After a few seconds, she cleared her throat and stood, offering him a hand. "Who were those people?"

Jack hesitated. "I don't know. I accidentally eavesdropped on them, and they seemed pretty ticked. I just got out of there as fast as I could." It was only a partial lie.

Nelra nodded distractedly. "I see."

Jack followed her gaze down to his crotch, where he was still pitching a tent. "Oh, sorry."

She shook her head, her hair whipping back and forth. "No, I'm sorry. Is that uncomfortable?"

Jack winced. "Yeah, kind of. But it's really not a big-"

She grabbed his hand and pulled him along. "Um, Nelra? Where are you taking me?"

"To get some privacy."

His heart skipped a beat as she pulled him into the baths. "Are you sure? Shouldn't we wait until we get home?"

"No." She pulled at her top, her newfound breasts straining against the fabric. "I'm ready now." She managed to pull it off of her head. "Besides, what else are we going to do?"

His eyes widened. Vilet and Lizbeth had grown decent pairs when aroused, but nothing like this. She had to be double D cup at least. Her dark nipples were flush against her purple, pillowy breasts. His erection jerked at the sight, and her eyes flicked down to it.

"So, our biologies are different, by the way." Jack coughed uncomfortably. "I'm not-"

"I know."

"You know?"

"I got to watch you and Lizbeth for a while." She knelt down to start untying his pants. "She didn't seem to mind the difference."

Jack tugged off his shirt as she finished with his pants. She eyed his penis up and down. "It's so... big."

He chuckled. "Average, technically." His smile faded. "Listen, Nelra, I feel like we're rushing this."

She shrugged and sat back. "Rushing? It's been seven days since our marriage and I'm ready."

Jack sat down across from her. "We hardly know each other."

She snorted. "What's there to know? Go on, ask me anything."

Jack shook his head, closing his eyes. "I can't think straight."

Now it was her turn to laugh. He opened his eyes as her breasts juggled. "Same here. There will be plenty of time for talking when we're done."

She was absolutely horny. There was no getting out of this, even if he really wanted to. "One thing," he said, holding up his hand. "What do you think of kissing?"

"Ksng?"

"Kissing. Putting your mouth against another person's mouth."

She cringed. "Why would anyone do that?"

He shrugged. "It feels good. Humans do it all the time."

She shook her head. "I can't imagine."

Jack sighed. "Figured. Just thought I'd check."

Nelra eyed him curiously. "So you don't mind if my mouth is close to you?"

"Not at all."

"Weird."

Jack scooted forward. "Mind if I...?" he gestured to her breasts.

"Go ahead."

He took them into his hands. They were far more than a handful each. Taking one with both hand, he could barely reach around it. They were soft and extremely pliable. He squeezed tightly.

She hummed pleasantly and reached for his manhood. He jumped. "Hey, not so tight!"

She eased up a bit, squeezing it gently. "Better?"

"Much."

He kneaded her breasts, experimenting for her pleasure points. To his surprise, they were so large that they were much less sensitive than Vilet or Lizbeth. She still occasionally mewled in pleasure, but not like he was expecting.

So he roamed elsewhere. To his delight, she was nowhere near insensitive. Simply stroking her back brought goosebumps to her skin. By the time his hands reached her butt cheeks, she straightened, her hands releasing his shaft.

He watched her face as he grabbed her rear end firmly. Her lips parted slightly, and it took great effort not to lean forward and kiss her. He squeezed and rolled the lovely tissue as she sighed in delight.

She regained her concentration after a few seconds and resumed her gripping of his shaft. With one hand, he cupped the back of her neck, pulling her against his chest. She shivered.

"What can I do for you?" she murmured into his shoulder. Goosebumps rose as her lips brushed against his neck. "You don't seem to enjoy my ministrations."

Jack chuckled and stroked her neck, smirking as she shivered in pleasure. "Try stroking it."

His member jumped as she started rubbing up and down, but it didn't take long for the friction to start hurting somewhat. He pulled back. "It needs to be wet."

She looked at him in confusion. "Human women are wet," he explained. "It's kind of important."

He spit into his hand and took hers, his saliva lubricating her grip. "There. Try that."

She continued rubbing, and it was his turn to enjoy himself. She smiled, finally understanding as her other hand joined in.

Finally, he stopped her. "How about we get to it, hm?" He reached down and began sliding her skirt down her shapely legs.

She looked away from him as he finished uncovering her. "Are you shy?" She didn't answer.

Frowning, he laid her back. She resisted slightly, but allowed him to push her down. It was only when he pulled back to inspect her scr that he noticed something was wrong.

"What happened, Nelra?" Her scr was scraped and scarred, little pink stripes covering the surface. "Did someone hurt you?"

She sighed. "Not exactly."

Jack pulled back and crossed his legs. "Then what? It looks painful."

She shrugged. "I cut myself."

Jack reached over and brushed his fingers against it. "Why? What would make you-"

"I never wanted to be a girl!" she yelled. "I didn't ask for it. Honestly, I seem more like a man than a woman. I want to hunt." She shook her head. "One night I was so angry that I cut myself up. I swore I'd never get married. And here I am."

Jack frowned. "Nelra..." He didn't know what to say. "Do you still feel this way?"

She shrugged and placed her chin on her hands, sitting up. "I don't know anymore. Look, we can just move on."

"Does it still hurt?"

"Sometimes."

Jack bit his cheek. "For you, this would have still been painful. I don't think I can put you through that."

Nelra sighed. "You only have to fill it with your seed. So technically you only have to be inside of me for a second or two."

Jack winced. "If I can come that quickly."

She took a deep breath. "What does it take for you to spray?"

Jack thought about that. "Basically I just need a wet, small space. I guess we can just use our hands to-"

Before he could finish talking, she leaned over and took him in her mouth. He stared at her in surprise as she looked up at him for confirmation.

He nodded. She started experimenting, beginning with a simple rubbing motion up and down. She started moving faster and took his grunt as a good sign. Within a few minutes, she was bobbing up and down on his manhood quickly, taking the full length without so much as blinking.

Jack pulled himself together and pulled her hair away from her face. He couldn't believe her boldness. She slurped at his shaft enthusiastically, gulping and pushing with gusto. She wasn't nearly so skilled as... someone he once knew, but she made up for that in raw talent.

She only came up for air once before going down on him again. He reached down with one hand to massage her breasts before remembering that they were not very sensitive. So he held the back of her neck.

Before long, he was getting to the edge. "Nelra, I'm going to-"

She popped off. "Way ahead of you." She stood and lowered herself over him. In one rough motion, she lined herself up and pushed him into her incredibly tight entrance. She screamed as his bulb penetrated her, but it was enough. In just a few seconds, his shaft tightened and splattered her with his semen.

When he finished he reached forward and pulled her off. She let out a small cry and fell against his chest. "Ow."

Jack rubbed her back and rocked back and forth as he held her. "Are you okay?"

She nodded slowly. "Yeah. I'm fine."

They sat that way for several minutes, Jack just holding her. He thought about what she had said. Did she really want to be a guy? She hadn't seemed so sure. Certainly right now she wasn't being very masculine. Or maybe he was viewing this all wrong. He didn't know.

Jack smiled when he felt her breasts slowly expanding again. "Are you ready for part two?"

She pulled back and looked up to him, her long dark hair draping across her shoulders and back. "About that..."

He tilted his head as she spoke. "Do you think... Maybe... I could be the one..."

He raised an eyebrow. "On top? I don't see why not."

She brightened. "Really? Not a lot of men would do that."

"Maybe not here. At home it's pretty normal." Then again, Lizbeth had said a lot of their practices back home were forbidden. He sure hoped this wasn't one of them.

He propped her back on his lap to see if she was ready. Her previously puckered vlp had completely unfurled, to a pretty decent size. It looked almost like a human's, albeit different in shape.

He used one hand to line himself up and grabbed her hips as she put her hands on his wrists. "Ready?" She nodded. "Go ahead."

She straddled him, kneeling. Slowly, she lowered herself onto him. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, concentrating as she descended. To his surprise, she quickly nestled, her butt touching his balls. She had taken him all the way.

"Now push up with your knees. Lift yourself up and down." When she looked down at him, he added, "That's how we do it at least. My rod isn't exactly flexible enough to move."

She obeyed. Within a few seconds, she found a rhythm to ride him on. When she settled into a steady rhythm, Jack started lifting up, thrusting as she pounded down.

She let out her first cry of pleasure. "Ohhhh!" She gripped his wrists tightly as he lifted her and slammed her down again. "Ohh, Jck!"

He couldn't resist. He sat up and changed his grip onto her buttocks. She cried out as he increased the pace, her legs slowly going limp as he thrusted deep inside of her. Her breasts bounced, touching his chin with every thrust. "Ah! Ahhhh..." she moaned.

She quivered as her first orgasm hit. She screamed in delight, arching her back. Her hands wrapped around his back as she rode it out.

He didn't slow down. Gripping her rear more tightly, he focused all his effort into pounding her into bliss.

Her second orgasm pushed him over the edge, but he didn't slow down. His seed sprayed into her awaiting hall, filling her completely.

She trembled and caught her breath when he finally stopped. He went to pull out, but she stopped him. "No," she gasped. "We're not done yet."

Jack stared at her in disbelief. "Even if that's true, I still need to recharge." Reluctantly, she allowed him to slip out of her, his creampie leaking after him.

She climbed off and leaned into the bath rinsing out her hair. Jack quickly washed himself off.

"Are you seriously up for another round? You look pretty tired."

Nelra nodded, flipping her wet hair over her back. "Oh yeah. Tired and horny aren't mutually exclusive, you know. Plus, I was the last one to get any action. I should be the first for a round two."

She leaned over to sniff his shoulder. "You smell wonderful, did you know that?"

Jack snorted. "Pretty sure that's the afterglow. It's been a few days since I've bathed."

"No, really." She took another deep sniff and sighed. "If this keeps up, you're going to be irresistible."

She stood, wobbling for a second before regaining balance. "Come on."

She led him across the baths, over to an empty stall of sorts. "These are used for private matters. No better place to get it going, right?"

Jack chuckled. "Maybe. Pretty sure it's going to take a miracle to get me up for a third round." Especially after two last night.

She leaned in close. Her breasts had returned to decently small, but as she pulled him close they began to expand again. "I think I qualify as a miracle."

He swallowed as she knelt down in front of him and grabbed his mostly limp member. Without hesitation, she took his shaft and his balls into her mouth and began rolling them around. Slowly, his strength returned.

"Wait. I have an idea." Jack leaned down to take her breasts. "Try using these."

She grinned and spat on her breasts before sitting up to take him into her bosom. He bit back a groan as she swallowed his manhood into her cleavage.

If she was talented at blowjobs, she was a master at boobjobs. By watching his face, she was able to quickly identify which parts were most vulnerable. Tentatively, she reached down to lick his tip, which sent his erection raging all over again.

She cupped him between her breasts and squeezed them together tightly, before setting her mouth over his tip. Her moan just about sent him over the edge.