The Law of Glork Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blank stare gave him his answer. "You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?" He sighed. "You know... One and one makes two?" He held up his fingers and mimed passing one finger to the other hand.

"Is that supposed to be fun?"

He rolled his eyes. "Well, obviously that one is rather simple. What happens if I add three to six? Three fingers to six fingers?"

"You get nine fingers." She eyed him skeptically.

Jack grinned. "Alright... Say I have twenty fingers. But I already added twelve. How many did I start wi-"

"Eight." Her gaze had changed from skepticism to curiosity.

"Alright, I have three fingers. But for each finger I have, I gain four qfn. How many qfn do I have?"

She had to think that one through for a second. "Twelve?"

"Right."

He took her through several more problems, trying to gauge her mathematical capabilities. She was bright, but it appeared that she had no formal education. Still, she got through multiplication and division pretty quickly, and algebra was a breeze. They ran into problems surrounding geometry, however...

Lizbeth frowned. "But why? That doesn't make sense?"

Jack shrugged. "It's a fact of the world." He mimed the shape of a triangle on the ground. "A squared, plus B squared, equals C squared."

She squinted at the imaginary triangle on the ground, gears turning in her head. "Are you sure?"

"Positive." Man, the folks back at NASA would FREAK OUT if they found out that the average Vagonal couldn't even do geometry. The thought amused him.

"Jck?" Nelra's voice echoed up from the hallway. "Are you done with Lizbeth yet?"

He glanced over to Lizbeth's scowling face. She didn't seem to have noticed the sound, her eyes moving from side to side in silent calculations. At least he had found something she seemed to enjoy.

"I think so," he called back. "I'll be with you in a second."

"Okay!"

Lizbeth glanced up at him, her brow still furrowed. "Huh?"

"Our time's up."

A flash of disappointment crossed her features. "Oh. Right."

He stood and helped her up. They exited the room and descended the ramp together, but before they could get all the way down, Jack took her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Thanks, Lizbeth. I had a great time with you."

She offered a sheepish smile and glanced away. "Thank you too. You gave me a lot to think about."

Nelra cleared her throat, her arms folded across her chest. Jack offered her a smile as he released Lizbeth's hand. "So..."

She quickly strode to him and took his other hand before pulling him up the ramp, back to her room. She, unlike Vilet and Lizbeth, had her own. It was smaller than theirs, with a bdl that could hardly fit more than one person. Clothes were discarded around the room, to Jack's amusement. It looks like dirty rooms were a universal thing.

She tugged him to the ground with her, onto a large pad of thatched and dried moss. Like Lizbeth, she tucked her legs under herself while Jack just sat cross-legged.

She eyed him with a strange intensity. He raised his eyebrows. "What? Do I have something on my face?" He mocked wiping some invisible foodstuff off his lip.

She glanced away. "You haven't left my mind since yesterday. There was just a detail I missed that I wanted to remember."

Jack blinked in surprise. "What do you mean?"

She suddenly leaned forward until their noses were almost touching. "I want to do it again."

There was a brief moment of silence. "Wait, like now?"

She nodded, sitting back on her feet. "That's how I'd like to spend my interview. Locked in a loving embrace."

Jack tapped his finger on his leg as he bit his cheek. Could he really have sex with Nelra again? It wasn't his physical ability he doubted - just her proposal was already getting him hard. But during the spntr? Something told him that if the other wives found out - which, given Nelra's volume, seemed probable - there would be a price to pay.

She gazed at him intently as he pondered his options. Finally, Jack folded his arms. "No."

Her eyes widened. "No?"

He shook his head. "We can do anything - anything reasonable - together, but not sex. You'll have to wait for tonight like everyone else." Himself included.

She scowled. "Okay, then what would YOU like to do?"

He shrugged. "Hey, it's still your interview. I just laid down some ground rules." He smiled. "We can cuddle if you want."

She didn't seem amused. "Did you not enjoy our time together?"

Jack held up his hands. "Of course I did. You don't know how hard it is to resist your... advances at the moment. But there's a lot of drama going on right now, and I don't want to do anything that even has a small chance of messing me up." And this had a lot more than a small chance. "I just want it to be fair."

Nelra folded her hands in her lap. "They can do it for their interview too," she grumbled.

"No whining." Jack tilted his head, a memory from this morning popping into his mind. "We could take a bath together."

She looked at him in surprise. "A bath?"

"You know. It's kind of a thing for us now." He rested his chin on his hand. "We consummated in a bathhouse, right?"

She slowly smiled. "Um, yes. I suppose we did."

Jack jumped to his feet and offered her his hand. He helped her up, and then they began walking to the spring together.

As they walked, she nestled her head between his chin and his shoulder. Jack chuckled and released her hand, opting to put an arm around her instead. She was certainly very... affectionate.

Sometimes he forgot how tall she was. She was maybe an inch shorter, standing head over his other wives. Vilet would have to tiptoe to get into this position, and Lizbeth stood no chance.

When they arrived, Jack had her check the bath first to confirm no one was inside. When she nodded, he followed after her.

The spring was a constantly flowing basin of water, more of a pocket in the earth that peered into an underground river. It was about four feet deep, and roughly fifteen feet across. The constant flow made it easier to stomach it being their drinking AND bathing water.

Nelra sat down on the edge, trembling slightly in anticipation. Man, she was horny. Jack shook his head in amazement and sat down next to her.

She leaned into him, her body warm against his side. He rested his head on hers as they sat there in brief silence.

Finally, she pulled away, and began removing her top. It was a wrap around with a knot tied, so it took some time. Meanwhile Jack just kind of yanked off his shirt. It wasn't a shirt, exactly - more of a large, cloth poncho. But it functioned the same.

His pants were more complicated. It came in three parts (for whatever reason), with two wrapping each of his legs and the third holding everything together at his loins. By the time he finished discarding those, all Nelra had to do was pull down her skirt.

Their eyes met in the cool light reflecting off the spring. Her hair had poofed out slightly, but that was hardly noticeable compared to the swelling in her breasts. His manhood mimicked the motion, extending out in front of him slightly.

Jack walked up to her, her breathing quickening noticeably. It hitched as he brought a hand up to cup her face, his other hand snaking around her waist. He wanted to kiss her, his instincts practically demanding it, but he forced them down. She would probably hit him.

Suddenly, he grabbed her around the waist. Her eyes widened as he picked her up with some effort and tossed her into the running water. Her squeal was cut short as she dipped below the surface. Hopefully the shallow ground didn't hurt her.

She burst out of the water with an indignant shout, but her eyes were dancing. She leapt up with surprising agility and grabbed Jack's arm firmly with her hands, before yanking him down after her.

The water was cold. His lungs contracted in shock as he broke back through the surface. She eyed him warily, an excited smile having made it's way onto her face.

Jack grinned. She was avoiding him, expecting him to try to tackle her in revenge. She probably had a lot less experience with water than he did.

Bringing his hands together at the surface of the water, he quickly shoved them forward, sending a wave of cold spray over his unsuspecting victim. She screamed in surprise, holding up her hands to protect herself.

After giving him a look of amazement and surprise, she swung her cupped hand, trying to splash him back with limited success.

Jack dodged most of the spray easily, before proceeding to utterly douse his companion by continuously spraying her from across the pool. He moved closer and closer, bombarding her with water until she, laughing, finally called a surrender.

"How did you do that?" she asked incredulously. "It seemed like you were summoning waves with your hands!"

Jack shrugged. "I got a lot of practice. Back at school, we had a pool..." He trailed off at her confused look. "I've done a lot of swimming and had a lot of practice."

"Teach me," she demanded excitedly. Jack rolled his eyes and proceeded to show her the basics. How to cup her hands, at what level, etc. After a few minutes, she was able to get an impressive spray going.

"Not bad," Jack remarked. "A bit more practice and you'll be well on your way to being a Waterbending Master." Not that she would get that reference.

"Oh, really?" She eyed him and the water, her newfound skill tempting her.

Jack gave her an appraising look. "Don't do it..." he warned. "Unless you want to get soaked again."

She pouted and put her hands below the surface once more. "Fine. But I'll get you one of these days."

Somewhat disappointed that she hadn't actually gone for it, Jack laid back and started backstroking. It wasn't that big of a pool, so he couldn't get any real speed, but just floating on water again was nice. Even the chill was a welcome relief from the constant heat.

He sat up abruptly as something touched his softened manhood. Nelra pulled back slightly.

At his questioning look, she explained. "It's kind of cute when it's not big. I just wanted to see how soft it was."

Ouch. Jack chuckled. "You know, back home, us human men pride ourselves on how big and hard our shafts are. You just completely DESTROYED me."

Her eyes widened. "I didn't mean to."

"Exactly. That's why it was so brutal." He laughed and took her upper arms in his hands. Her hair was slicked against her back tightly, her breasts only at their regular size. "You're beautiful, you know."

She rolled her eyes, but he could tell that the compliment pleased her. "Don't you start."

He tilted his head. "Let me guess. You've heard that a lot."

She shrugged but didn't meet his gaze. "You could say that."

He studied her for a moment. Her mood had changed so quickly. But why?

He sighed. "You're ashamed of it."

She glanced up at him in surprise. "What?"

He nodded, recalling some details from their conversation the day before. "You never wanted to be a girl, right? And that... reminds you."

She hesitated. "I'm warming up to the idea," she said positively. "Especially now. With you."

Still, there was a note of unsureness. He gazed at her patiently, until she relented. "Look, being a woman is fine, I guess. It's just... I feel so weak. Weaker than I should be."

Jack spared a glance to her forearms. She was toned, muscular even. Still, he was no champion weightlifter. And he could still overpower her.

Suddenly he felt a bit queasy about his choice to throw her into the pool. That probably didn't help matters.

She sighed. "I want to feel USEFUL, like I am more than some birth giver or reward for a Tlnr. And for most of my life, I've just felt... useless."

Jack took her hand and waited until she met his eyes. "That's why we're going hunting tomorrow. If you don't like it, fine, but I have a suspicion you will."

Her eyes brightened. "I had forgotten." She gave a small smile. "Thank you, Jck." She squeezed his hand.

Dang, he wanted to kiss her so bad. He resisted, but it brought up a question. "How do you want me to show you affection?"

She blinked. "Make love to me."

He chuckled and shook his head. "No, I mean something small. Something I can do when I just feel... happy with you." The language barrier reared its ugly head. "Something that I can do to make you feel good, something small."

She thought on that for a moment. "I'm not sure I understand the question, really..." She blushed. "Perhaps you would touch my pzp?"

It was Jack's turn to be surprised. "Your what?"

She turned around and bent down slightly, pointing to a spot on the nape of her neck. "My pzp."

He leaned in and examined the dark spot. The dim light made it hard to see, but he could make out a slight gash in her skin. "What even IS a pzp?"

She turned back around, appearing embarrassed. Apparently more embarrassing than being naked.

She struggled for synonyms. "It's... a hole. It gets rid of toxins in our food."

Jack raised an eyebrow. "What?"

She reached around him and pulled his head forward to examine the nape of his neck. "You don't have them?" She pulled away. "How is that possible?"

"You have poison in your food?" Jack blinked. Was this going to be a problem? Surely Lily knew about this.

Right?

"Small traces in some foods," Nelra assured him. She sighed in surrender. "It's a thing," she finished simply.

He'd ask Lily about it later. "And you want me to touch it?"

She nodded sheepishly. "I've touched it before, and it feels... good. But I shouldn't touch it. It's very private."

Huh. Jack gestured for her to turn around again, and she complied. He peered at it, then carefully grazed it with his thumb.

She stiffened as he felt it give way slightly. Upon closer inspection, he lightly peeled back some skin. It was a small slit, not unlike the one at the end of his manhood, albeit well covered, and only half the length.

She flinched as he opened it slightly. "Careful," she warned.

Puzzled at her sensitivity to such a strange organ, Jack proceeded a bit slower. The skin seemed rather fragile, and he was careful not to risk breaking it in any way.

Curious, he slowly began tracing the very sides of the small bump with his fingers. Nelra closed her eyes and relaxed as he began experimenting.

The slit itself was the most extremely sensitive, but the area around it still had a fair bit of nerve endings. Soon, he found a gesture that she seemed to like - rubbing from the base of the bump up and just lightly skimming the slit in the parallel direction.

She let out a shaky sigh as she pushed back into him, her butt pressing into his growing erection. He shifted slightly and sat back against the wall of the spring, placing her butt against his thigh instead.

She didn't seem to notice. Her brow was furrowed as he stroked her pzp. He tilted his head to the side to get a good look at her face.

It wasn't the most intense pleasure he'd ever seen, but it was certainly more than default. He changed tactics, switching to the horizontal route and softly pinching his fingers together, effectively pressing the tiny hole shut.

She arched her back and gave a quiet but guttural moan. Encouraged, Jack began alternating between the motions. It didn't take long to discover that variety was important, and that repeating a single motion had diminishing returns.

After a brief hesitation, he pressed his thumb against the top of the hole and began firmly rubbing a circle into her neck. She winced, a small whimper escaping her lips as she bit her lip. Jack studied her face, trying to gauge if that was good or bad.

Or perhaps a mixture. She groaned again, slightly louder as he pressed it in. A quick glance to her chest told him that she was quite aroused by this point.

Suddenly, he felt a warm fluid on his finger. He pulled it away and examined it in the poor lighting. From what he could tell, it seemed almost... yellow? And somewhat sticky.

She looked over her shoulder to see why he stopped, then froze. "Oh." She stood and turned around. "I'm... sorry."

"It's alright... I think." He wasn't sure what it was, exactly, but it wasn't painful. So that was good. "Good thing we're in a bath, right?" He paused. "Or should I even wash it here?"

Nelra nodded. "We wash our pzps here each time we wash. It leaks its fluid, called pzf, occasionally. It shouldn't be harmful."

"Huh." She seemed awfully wary of his finger for it not being poison. "So why are you so scared of it?"

She hesitated. "It's not fear. More of... disgust. Like nostril fluid or waste product."

Ah. So he was essentially holding pee. That made the "poison" conversation much clearer. The whole cobra and fang thing was really messing up his brain.

He wiped the fluid off in the water, but he didn't really feel comfortable swimming anymore. "Well, what say you we hop out and dry off? You look cold."

She shrugged. "Sounds like a good idea."

They clambered out of the shallow pool and redressed, the cold water soaking the clothing. There wasn't really a breeze, but the air still made Jack shiver.

They quickly made their way back up the ramp to the surface, blinding Jack with the sudden evening light. Nelra suggested that they lay down in the sun to dry off, which Jack agreed to wholeheartedly. After situating themselves on the designated drying mat (also made of thatched moss), Jack pulled his wife against him.

"Thank you, Jck. That was quite pleasant for me." She shifted. "But I understand if you don't want to do that again."

"No, no. It was quite fun, actually." He lifted his hand from her side and brought it to the nape of her neck again. "Still not something we should probably do at the dinner table or anything, but that was exactly what I asked for."

She sighed as he lightly began stroking it again with his finger. At least there was something he could do for her.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "I'm still not sure I could handle... You know. Ksng."

Jack shrugged. "You don't have to. That's just a human thing." And Vilet. But she definitely didn't need to know that.

"Still..." Nelra reached up and took his face in her hand. Slowly, she leaned forward, forcing her face closer to him.

He didn't move. It was obvious that this was hard for her.

Finally, she shifted, opting to quickly peck his cheek before pulling away. "Does that work?"

He smiled. "That works great, Nelra. Thanks."

They laid back down as he absentmindedly continued rubbing her pzp. She nuzzled against his neck as they dozed, their bodies saying many things so their mouths didn't have to. He thought about striking up a conversation, asking about her past, her hobbies, etc., but he didn't want to ruin the moment like earlier.

All too soon, something nudged him in the side. Cracking an eye open, he looked up to see Vilet standing over them. He sighed and bumped Nelra with his hip. "Time's up, Nelra."

She opened her eyes to glare at him. He couldn't help but chuckle. "We'll have more time tomorrow, remember?"

Her eyes lit up, which he took as his cue. She sat up as he stood, and he took the opportunity to graze her neck once more with his finger, hopefully without Vilet noticing.

"Goodbye," she said simply.

"See you later tonight," Jack called back as Vilet linked her arm with his. Unlike Nelra, Vilet waited for him to get them moving.

He hesitated for a moment, his mind switching gears into "Vilet" mode. For the last few hours, Nelra had been the only other person in the world. Suddenly, she was gone, and his mind was one hundred percent focused on Vilet. Made him wonder how he was supposed to handle TEN WIVES.

He cleared his thoughts. They could walk back out to where they were this morning... Only he wasn't certain he knew the way. And it would be hot. Her room? What if Lizbeth was there?