The Law Rises to the Occasion Pt. 03

Story Info
Sheila gives Franko a big sendoff.
2.7k words
4.52
2.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

The Law Rises to the Occasion pt 3

Franko blushed again and stopped looking around for his underwear. Sheila looked soulfully into his eyes and her breast was soft and warm, even under her clothing. His erection grew even higher. Its tip glistened with more pre-cum.

"Jesus," was all he could say. But his tipsiness overcame his inhibitions. He had only cheated on his wife once, and that was on a hunting trip when all the guys went to a high-class whorehouse. After that, he'd felt so guilty he swore he'd never again be unfaithful. Now, the temptation was just too much.

Sheila then took his hand in hers and led him toward her bedroom, saying, "I aim to make your transformation as pleasant as possible. I'd hate to see you leave without some reward for your future service to the community."

Franko nearly choked. Was this really happening? Was he dreaming? Did he have a fairy godmother?

"No wonder the earlier cop found his experience a bit thrilling."

Sheila: "I never talk about other men."

She bid him to lay down on her large bed next to a towel and lubed her hands.

Franko felt like a kid doing the bidding of a demanding mother, or rather, mother-in-law. After a moment of hesitation, he easily gave in to total relaxation.

While she moved his legs apart and gently played with his balls, her other hand cupped the end of his still-very-erect cock. "You have a nice dick -- nice and big," she said in a low voice. "You could be a porn cock model."

"Do you," she asked, "like, want to come right away, or have me edge you a while?"

"Surprise me."

"Aha. You really do like a woman to take control, don't you?"

"That never ... " -- he involuntarily jerked as she slid her hand slowly down his shaft " ... never came up in sex with my wife. She always wants me to take charge."

"Well then. This episode of your life may offer you more than you realize .... Now just lay there, Jim, and listen to the music of my hands. Close your eyes. It's nice you're getting so wet."

With that, she continued holding his soft balls while circling her other hand around his cock's tip. He began involuntarily raising his pelvis to push his insistent member against her hand. Then she removed it, so as to not encourage the thrusting. He began aching to come, and waited for her next move.

His eyes still closed, he heard her leave the room, then return. He startled as she began applying lipstick to his lips, and lay a garment, which he ever so briefly saw was the exotic bra he'd worn earlier, across his chest.

Now he felt like he was in a porn shoot, which he was excitedly viewing, with the addition that he was in it.

She then grasped his rod, and held it solidly, as she began to play with his nipple through the thin, filmy material of the bra. He moaned.

"Jesus ... Jesus ... Je-SUS!"

She pinched the nipple and then gave the same attention to the other one. His one penis, two lips and two nipples were all alive.

This teasing, tormenting, and tantalizing continued for what seemed like an eternity. It reminded him of being given a massage once, a gift from his wife. The thought of her suddenly bloomed into his consciousness, and his guilt made him begin to lose his erection.

A painful nipple pinch blew that distraction away and his hard and aching stiffness returned.

He heard Sheila putting more lube on her hands, and then she began to stroke his cob from head to balls. The slippery sound of her doing so inflamed him as she continued to engage his nipples.

Soon, sweat appeared on his forehead and his body headed into sexual oblivion as his pelvis raised up once more and he drove hard into her hand, matching her strokes. Inside him, a pool of hot lava formed and suddenly erupted again and again.

He made an animal, groaning sound then, and lay there in complete rest. Sheila began wiping him down.

"There, chief," she said, "you've been initiated into the select group of wonderwomen, who will go out and save our wonderful city."

Franko thought things were getting stranger by the moment and that Sheila had to be a little nutsy.

"Is this something I might expect every time we meet?" he asked.

"Only when it fits the moment," said Sheila. "Or when you've been very, very cooperative and a very, very, very good student. When you're willing to embrace and become Jess."

"Somehow I get the idea that your seductiveness is limitless and that you're bending me around your finger. But look, I am very loyal to my wife, and this is as far as I'll ever go with you. Thanks for the very wonderful climax."

"Deal," said Sheila. "I just want to make your training as stress-free as possible."

He almost forgot to remove the lipstick before leaving. When he arrived home, he was sure Chrissy would somehow pick up on his sexual waywardness and there'd be hell to pay. But over the next few days, she was as cheery as usual.

Before his next rendezvous (or training session) with Shiela, Franko had a talk session back at the station with two veteran officers from the Bellevue district who were assigned to back him up. After some kidding around, they detailed the prostitution culture he'd be thrown into. One of the more interesting "lessons" was the slang used by hookers and their johns. To pass, Franko would need to hit the ground running. For example, heading for sex somewhere was "going on a date." They filled Franko in on some of the pimp-hooker relationships and the drugs some of the girls were into.

Then it was time for Sheila, part two. This time she was wearing white, tight Levis along with a soft, long-armed cashmere top of a light brown color. There was a hint of perfume. Her hair remained down. This time she served red wine.

"Maybe you should be the decoy," said Frank.

"The johns don't like products past their sell-by date."

"So, what're we in for today?"

"Today, we do makeup and try the different outfits on you that I've chosen. Then, if we have enough time, we'll get into body movement, walking in heels, and so on."

"Will there be a happy ending?"

"A big maybe, if get your whole heart and tits into it. Behave yourself and don't complain about having to crossdress. Oh, I forgot. You're the one who's getting off on women's underwear." She flashed a tiny smile in Franko's direction.

After three hours of dressing as a call girl wearing the same lingerie but trying four different outfits, and several different wigs -- and with Franko getting embarrassingly wet again -- it was time to do makeup. Sheila produced a large travel case with all manner of powders, brushes, liquid makeup, and other mysterious feminine instruments. Then, after she had him shave in her bathroom, she had him sit in front of a large mirror to watch her go to work.

"Jim, I'm only going to make you up myself this one time. You need to watch very closely and try to remember the steps I take. Then I'll remove it all with cold cream and let you try, while I talk you through it. OK?"

"Yeah, sure. Who ever thought I'd be learning makeup?"

Shiela deftly went to work, her hips and arms (and yes, her breasts) constantly contacting him. He kept looking at her sexily made-up eyes, and her lips and earrings and wispy hair, while watching her progress. Her faint perfume was enticing. He really had had no idea how complicated and effective makeup could be, even though he'd seen his wife applying it before -- but then he'd paid little attention.

Meanwhile, he was only too aware of the bra he wore and his breasts pushing healthily against his thin top plus the patterned pantyhose caressing his legs, and his strappy female shoes.

As she worked, Sheila explained how to use a concealer to cover his faint beard, and then to use makeup and powder to smooth out his male face and accentuate his features. A soft pencil accentuated his eyebrows' shape, along with a little shortening and plucking of the hairs ("but not too much," Franko asked). Then it was on to his eyes, requiring so much attention, with mascara. eyeliner and eye shadow. It really was magic, he thought, as his face assumed a much more soft and feminine look. He felt himself becoming just a little womanly, just a little sexy -- like a Jess.

"Amazing, yes, what a little primping can do?" asked Sheila.

"Yes, amazing. Take a photo so I can show my wife, if you could."

And so, after his wig and earrings went back on, she captured Jess with his cellphone camera.

Then, with bold dabs of cold cream, all the makeup was removed, and after he washed and dried his face, it was his turn. He fumbled badly, but with her patient advice and encouragement (and with her body still provocatively and silently touching his) he did reach an amateur level of proficiency. Applying mascara and eyeliner took control and finesse.

"So there. You didn't do half bad. The previous cop, his face was more of a challenge. You, not so much. You make a nice girl, a nice working girl."

"Never thought anyone'd say that to me." They both laughed.

"So stand up, now, Jim, or Jess, and look at yourself in the long mirror. See how it's all coming together."

And so, he posed, turning around a little. She made sure he displayed a good posture, and had him walk a little in his three-inch-heeled shoes.

"We've had so much fun, dear -- you probably wouldn't call it that, but I do -- with the makeup. We don't have enough time to get the walking and movement thing down. So between now and next time, look at women walking whenever you can. Look at their mannerisms and ways of moving. Your assignment."

"OK, teach."

With that, she reached under his skirt to feel his panties under the pantyhose. "Oh man, you're even more wet than last time. That makes me happy. It just goes to show you're a willing student, you know."

"I don't want to get into this crossdressing thing, Sheila. Sure, looking like a broad is a kick, but I am hetero through and through."

"Don't worry," said Sheila. "I know." With that she ran her hands up over his tits and cradled his head, before approaching for a kiss. Her lips met his very lightly several times, as she looked into his eyes. He began to more forcefully kiss back, inhaling her perfume and feeling her body and tits push against his. He was a bit mixed up. Was he Jim kissing his teacher, or was he Jess, a woman, kissing a woman?

Whatever the confusion, it totally excited him. They pulled their bodies together, and he felt her hands now grabbing his ass. He was breathing heavily.

They more or less stumbled into her bed, with Franko now convinced Sheila wanted to go all the way.

After some more snaking and grinding against each other, Sheila got up with a smile and announced she had her own agenda. He lay there, pissed that she'd interrupted their heading toward a good, full fuck, and watched as she reached into a drawer and pulled out some of the tools of his trade: handcuffs, four of them.

"Surprised?" she asked.

"For you or me?" Franko blurted out.

"Which would you prefer?"

"Your pick." Really, Franko had always wanted to try bondage, but had been too embarrassed to propose it to his wife.

"You can't fool me, mister policeman. Not for a minute. You really do want to be controlled, don't you? It would turn you on as much as wearing women's underwear! ..... Now strip to your bra and panties."

No rebuttal was heard from Franko as he disrobed and was cuffed to the headboard and two corners of the bed, with a little rope added to the equation. His dick, after straining against his thin panties, suddenly broke loose and went stridently vertical. The thrill of not knowing exactly what Sheila was up to, and even the danger of being completely at her mercy, was immense.

Sheila came over to touch the very tip of his penis, gathering some pre-cum around it, and drew her finger slowly down his rod. It created an electricity that coursed through his body, from toes to scalp. He closed his eyes briefly.

Now she undressed completely, and smiling, jumped on the bed and first kissed his navel, and then each nipple, and then his lips, and finally planted a kiss on top his glistening penis.

"And now ..... " She said in a husky voice, "the whipped cream on the pumpkin pie. But hey, first .... "

She made her way over to straddle his neck. She pulled aside her public lips, displaying her nice inner lips and shrouded clit. He could sense her abundant juices.

Franko had eaten women before, but this was quite something else. He so wanted to suck her clit and taste her. But she just sat there, with her goods just inches from his face. He made to raise his head to make contact, but she drew away.

"Enjoying the scenery, Jim? Just what do you want to do?"

He closed his eyes in resignation. It was obvious what he wanted. He was being treated like a child; he was being humiliated.

"Oh, poor man. You're totally flummoxed!"

"Cut it out, Sheila. What're you up to?"

With that, she boldly lay her sexual center directly onto his mouth. Surprised, Franko, felt like an octopus had latched onto his face. He gulped for air.

But Sheila ground herself into him, totally extracting every ounce of sexual pleasure she could get, and began to moan. Then she withdrew, allowing Franko to catch his breath. Her juices were now all over his face. She proceeded to pull all her pubic lips aside, and offered her clit for his perusal. His tongue began to explore it, and then he began to suck it in and out, like it was a nipple. It wasn't long before Sheila screamed bloody murder, leaned back and froze as she tensed multiple times.

She lay on her back and sighed as Franko lay restrained next to her, completely unfulfilled.

But Sheila hadn't forgotten about him. Now she crouched on his erection, carefully guided it into her haven, her port, where it disappeared into a welcoming warmth. Now it was Franko's turn to climb the stairs into heaven.

As she began to more or less fuck him by flexing up and down, he worked in tandem to extract every ounce of pleasure from the penetration. He began to think she was the most beautiful woman in the world, a goddess in fact, as his climax snuck from around a corner, and built steadily until he exploded. Again and again, he shot load into her center. It was a religious experience.

After cleaning up, and getting ready to leave, Franko gave Sheila a lingering kiss.

Sheila said, "This will pretty much be the end of your instruction, dear. Don't feel guilty that you've had some fun away from your wife. Just see this as a reward for being a good guy, a good student. And don't come back looking for more, fella. I just want you to go out into the world of pimps and prostitutes with a good attitude. And when the PD asks you if you'd recommend me for the future training of others, I'd appreciate a good word. And never, never, ever tell anyone about our fun."

"I'll give you an A+++," Franko cracked. "Above and beyond the call of duty."

As he drove home, he realized that he and his wife needed to become sexually more adventurous.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers