The Lawn Boy Collects

Story Info
She has no money so the lawn boy takes her instead.
3.9k words
4.54
35.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

Enjoy

The Lawn Boy Collects - She has no money so the Lawn Boy takes her instead.

The doorbell rang and Tommy, the teenage boy who mowed her lawn every week, was standing on the porch. He had done their lawn since he was a young kid. It had been ages since she'd seen him. Now he was eighteen and was at least six feet tall.

"I need my money for mowing your lawn, Mrs. Miller."

"I don't have any cash to pay you. My husband will be back later tonight. Can I write you a check or I can pay you next week?"

"I don't take checks and I don't give credit. I want my cash."

"Wait here, I'll see what I can find." She walked into the bedroom and looked through the drawers trying to find some cash. She didn't realize that he'd followed her inside. There was no money in any of the drawers.

"Find anything?" he said, startling her. He was standing silhouetted in the bedroom doorway, filling the door frame. "It's OK if you don't have it," he said. She breathed a sigh of relief. "You're a good-looking woman, Mrs. Miller, there's another way to pay me."

"How?"

"A beautiful woman always has something she can pay with, her body."

"What are you talking about?

"I'll take your body instead of cash."

"In your dreams. You're just a little boy."

"Are you trying to make me mad? You're gonna see how little I am in a few minutes." He took three long strides and touched her arm. She pulled away.

"How dare you touch me. My husband will be home soon."

"No, he won't. He's working late all week. We have hours to play."

"I'll scream."

He grabbed her arm forcefully and pushed her hard against the wall. His body pressed against her, and his face was inches away from hers.

"If you scream or do anything I don't like, I will hurt you."

"I can't pay you like that, I won't," she said.

"Sure, you can. You have three holes to pay me with."

"But..."

He yanked on her arm pulling her into the large closet. He hadn't taken a shower or changed clothes since his last job, and he smelled like a man who worked outside in the heat all day. His body stank of sweat and grass clippings. The only men she was ever close to, smelled of soap and aftershave. His body odor disgusted her, but he also smelled strongly masculine. She realized how big and strong he was. She still thought of him as a skinny kid but was rethinking that fast. He had grown, and she knew she was in trouble.

He pulled a handful of her husband's neckties out of the closet, dragged her to the bed, and threw her down.

"Stop this now!" she said hoping to intimidate him. It didn't. She tried to scramble across the bed to get away, but he grabbed her ankles with enough force to create bruises and pulled her back.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way," he said looming over her.

"What's the easy way?" she said staring at the imposing figure towering over her.

He opened his filthy pants. and pulled out his hard dick. "Show me what you can do with your mouth."

When she saw the size of his cock, she gasped. She didn't have a lot of sexual experience, but she wasn't a virgin when she got married either. No one she had been with was this size. Her husband wasn't close.

"No! I don't do that to my husband! I've never done it to anyone!"

"You've never sucked anyone's cock? A good-looking woman like you? I would have guessed you'd given plenty of blowjobs. What did you do for your boyfriends in high school and college? Did they have to settle for hand jobs?"

Tommy grinned, and said, "Well, I'm honored to be your first. It shouldn't be difficult. You did call me a little boy. Do you still think I'm little?"

"No. It's huge."

"Well, start sucking."

"Please, don't make me, I can't," she begged.

He held up the ties and said, "Then I guess it's the hard way. It might be easier for you. When I tie you up, you won't have any choice. You won't be able to move, and I can fuck your face as hard and deep as I want. Sometimes I lose control and just shove it all in." He grabbed one of her wrists.

"No wait! I'll do it." She sat up on the edge of the bed, and with great hesitancy, touched the head of his cock with her tongue. She made a distasteful face. His stench was more intense in his crotch; he tasted of urine and sweat. She gagged a little.

"Think how much your husband will like it when you show him what you learned from a women's magazine. Unless you tell him that you sucked off the yardman for a few bucks like a cheap whore. Maybe he'd like to save some money and you to pay me this way every week."

"Put my cock in your mouth," he said harshly.

She shook her head. He grabbed the back of her hair and shoved her head on his cock until about a quarter of it was in her.

"Mmm, your soft mouth feels good on my cock Mrs. Miller. You're the best-looking woman on the block. Now you're going to give me all your holes or I'm going to take them. It doesn't matter to me."

He pushed his cock another inch into her mouth. "Use your tongue on it, bitch. I'm taking it easy on you because you're a blowjob virgin. I can be much rougher. You should thank me for being so nice."

She ran her tongue all around the head and flicked it with her tongue. She was holding back tears and the urge to vomit.

"Oh, that feels good. You're a natural at this; a real blowjob queen. Much better than the other ladies in the neighborhood." He groaned. "That's it, suck it bitch."

He pulled his cock out and said, "Take off your shirt. I want to see your pretty titties." She shook her head, and he ripped it open, tearing the fabric and scattering buttons around the room. "Umm, no bra. Mrs. Miller, you've got great tits." He reached down and squeezed them hard. "You don't see many tits that are this big and so firm. How old are you, Mrs. Miller?"

She was silent.

"I'd guess you're in your early thirties. Your tits are amazing; there's no sag at all."

He slapped one of her tits and said, "Now Mrs. Miller, I want you to lick my balls and shaft and do a thorough job. If you don't lick my shaft, I'll shove it deep down your throat," he chuckled menacingly.

She licked his shaft all over and sucked his huge balls into her mouth. She licked him everywhere fearing he might plunge his huge cock down her throat if she disobeyed.

"Oh, that's great. Now put it back in your mouth. See how much you can fit in."

She put about an inch in.

"You can do better than that. You had twice that much in before. I'll help you." Tommy had his fingers intertwined in the hair on the back of her head and was in complete control. "Open your pretty mouth wide for me." He pushed about half his cock in before she was gagging. "Now just slide it in and out." He pushed and pulled her head. "This will go faster if you suck on me."

She closed her lips and sucked on him. He started moving faster.

Tommy said, "I'm about to come. If you don't swallow all I give you, I won't be happy," he threatened.

She started squirming to try to get her mouth off him, but he had her head firmly held.

"Here it comes." He grunted and she felt his hot, sticky cum hit the back of her mouth. It tasted bitter, salty, and vile. She had no choice but to swallow. What she couldn't swallow, leaked out the corners of her mouth and fell on her tits.

"That was great Mrs. Miller, but you didn't swallow it all. Scoop that off your tits and lick it off your fingers."

"No!" she shouted in defiance. She immediately saw stars and felt a searing pain in her face. He'd slapped her.

"I've tried to be nice to you, but you fail to understand that I'm going to do anything I want to you, and you're going to do whatever I order you to. There is nothing you can do about it. This is an order, not a request. Clean off your tits!"

She hesitated and he grabbed her nipples, squeezed hard, pulled them up towards her mouth, and held them. The pain was excruciating.

"Does that make it easier?"

She screamed in pain as she hurried to scoop his cum off her tits and suck it from her fingers.

He released her nipples and the pain returned as the blood rushed back into them.

"Now clean my cock and get me hard again."

She hesitated. "That does it," he said. "The hard way it is."

He yanked her shirt the rest of the way off, pushed her onto the bed, and straddled her body in his rough dirty jeans. He grabbed one of the ties, tied her hands together, and used another one to tie her hands to a single point on the headboard. He got off the bed and took the rest of his clothes off.

She couldn't help but admire his body. It was beautiful, with rock-hard muscles on top of muscles. It must be all that yard work.

"Please don't tie me up."

He straddled her again. "Then clean my cock!" He was already hard again. She gave one half-hearted lick and then started crying. He got off her again and started to remove her pants. She tried to kick him.

"Are you stupid? You still don't understand." He slapped her tit. "Your clothes are coming off. It will always be easier if you do what I say when I say it. I can make this significantly more unpleasant." He went over to his jeans, got out a large knife, and opened it.

"This is the knife I use when I need to cut through a root." Her eyes widened.

If you lie still, I'll just take off your clothes, but if you kick at me again, I'll tie your legs and then cut them off. You might get a nasty injury in the process. But that's not my problem. Are you going to be still?"

She nodded while staring at the knife.

He took off her shoes and socks followed by her pants. Her panties came off last. He sighed when he saw her bush. She was embarrassed and clamped her legs together tightly to block his view. Grabbing one of her legs, he tied it to the bed.

"You said you wouldn't tie my legs if I didn't kick you," she cried.

"No, I said that I wouldn't cut your clothes off." He reached for her other leg, and she made a feeble attempt to kick but he quickly tied it to the bed also.

He looked down at her naked body. "You're so beautiful, Mrs. Miller. I've always thought so, but now helpless and naked with your legs tied spread open, you are truly a beauty." She squirmed trying to close her legs.

"Since you don't give your husband blowjobs, does he lick you down here?" He ran his finger up her slit.

"No! That's gross!"

"Oh, Mrs. Miller, you're in for a treat. I'm going to make you scream in pleasure."

He moved between her legs, put his head down, and inhaled deeply. He licked between her lips until he touched her clit. She jumped in surprise and then moaned.

"This feels good, doesn't it? I know it does because your cunt is wet and swollen. You liked giving me a blowjob and you like me tying you up, didn't you?"

"No, you forced me!"

"You sure are wet. Something excited you."

He slipped two fingers into her and rubbed her G-spot. She moved her hips as the pleasure hit her. He continued rubbing inside her pussy and traced his tongue around her engorged clit. Her head thrashed side to side and her hips pushed against his mouth. He sucked her clit hard. Her back suddenly arched, and she screamed as she came. She pushed her hips higher and higher trying to get even more pressure on her clit, but he denied her. He wanted her to beg him to fuck her.

"Did that feel good to come like that? Do you want more?"

She whimpered, "No."

He laughed. He untied her legs and turned her over.

"Thank you for untying me."

"I'm afraid we're not there yet," he said.

He tied her legs back to the bed, but this time she was face down. There was enough slack that he could lift her onto her knees. He lined up his cock and pushed his head against her entrance.

She breathed in sharply and then moaned.

"Do you want me to continue?" he asked.

"No," she whimpered.

He reached around and brushed his finger against her clit, not enough to get her off but enough to make her want more. He kept the pressure on her entrance. She tried to push back and get him deeper. But he'd pull away.

"You have to beg me to fuck you." He kept rubbing her clit very softly.

"Oh god," she cried.

"Beg and my hard cock will slide deep into your wet cunt."

She couldn't ask this man to rape her. But he was going to rape her no matter what she said. He could do anything he wanted, and she couldn't stop him. Why not get it over with?

"Yes, please do that."

"Do what?"

"Shove your hard cock deep inside me."

"You need to beg me."

"Please!"

"Please what?" He put pressure on her entrance.

"Please fuck me!" she begged.

He slowly shoved inside her tight pussy, and it stretched to accommodate him. She moaned as each inch disappeared into her cunt. She'd never felt so full.

"I'm glad that you're so wet. You're so tight, my cock might have hurt you going in, but it was going in anyway."

She was embarrassed that she was wet for her rapist and that she wanted him to fuck her so badly. His cock was inside her deeper than any man had ever been, and he was going to fuck her hard. She couldn't stop him with her hands and feet tied. Even if she weren't, he was so strong that he could toss her around like a rag doll. She prepared herself for his pounding.

Tommy shoved his fat member in and out of her. He was in no hurry because he didn't want to come in her pussy. Her virgin ass was waiting for him.

She was ashamed that she liked him fucking her. His big cock felt better than anything she'd experienced before. She couldn't keep from moaning constantly now. He slapped her ass hard and the pain excited her. Each time he slapped her in the same spot it hurt more. Her cheek would be bright red and would bruise later. When she felt him thrust into her, she pushed back at him as hard as she could. She was about to come on his mighty tool.

Tommy reached for a bottle of lotion on the bedstand. It wasn't lube but it would do. She saw him pick it up and wondered why. Then she felt the cool lotion hit her asshole, and drip down around his cock, and onto her clit. The feeling excited her and he rubbed her clit hard and fast. A massive wave of pleasure rolled through her as she came. She couldn't let him know that she enjoyed him violating her. No one could ever know that. Her mind began to function again, and she realized that he was still hard and buried in her pussy. She felt more of the lotion run across her puckered asshole.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" he asked.

"No!" she screamed. "Not that. Please don't! You're too big."

"I didn't come while fucking your pussy. I expected more enthusiasm from you. So, I'm going to use your ass the make me come. There's nothing better than a tight virgin asshole."

He put more pressure on her clit, and she moaned. "I think you'll like it. I know I will." As he continued to thrust into her pussy, he covered his thumb with the lotion. He rubbed it over her asshole applying a little more pressure and his thumb popped past her sphincter.

She was moaning. No one had ever touched her asshole but when he massaged it, it felt good. She was surprised but continued moaning and pushing back at him.

"No. Please, you can't do this."

"I think you'll find that I can. You don't have much of a memory. I told you I was going to do anything I wanted to you. I fucked your mouth; I fucked your cunt; and I want to fuck your virgin asshole." He slapped her ass again.

She'd never felt anything like it before. His thumb inside her didn't exactly hurt but it wasn't comfortable either. It felt dirty and deviant; it excited her. It's not like she could stop him. He'd tied her up, open to him. He would do anything he wanted with her body. She pushed back against his cock, and it pushed his thumb deeper. His thumb was in her as far as it would go. The pain was gone, and it was beginning to feel...satisfying.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and his thumb out of her ass and poured more lotion on her. Her puckered rosebud had not closed all the way and she could feel the cool liquid flow into her. He pushed two fingers into her ass and massaged her inside. Then she felt three fingers pushed into her. They penetrated deeper, she relaxed, and they felt good deep inside her. She pushed against them.

She knew what was coming next. His cock was so much bigger than even three of his fingers. He was going to split her in half. He pulled his fingers out and she felt more lotion flow on her ass. His hands were on her hips spreading her cheeks. She felt the head of his cock push against her ass. She tightened up. His cock would never fit up there.

"No, please. It won't fit. It's too big."

He laughed and said, "Relax, I'll keep trying over and over until it fits. I wouldn't want to disappoint you."

Like he had said, there was nothing she could do about it. It was going to happen. His cock was going up her ass. She felt excitement along with fear. She tried to relax as she felt constant pressure on her back door. She felt the head pop into her. It stung for a second, but that went away, and she felt full. He pushed again and another inch was inside her. It went in easier. He rocked in and out of her, and each time he pushed in a little farther. She'd never felt so full. She felt his hips touch her cheeks. The entire length of his massive cock was up her ass.

He pulled back and pushed in slowly adding a little lotion each time. He was moving faster into her.

She couldn't believe that this wasn't causing terrible pain. After half a dozen strokes it even felt good. He slapped her ass, and she pushed him deeper.

He reached around and grabbed her nipple and squeezed it hard. His other hand went between her legs and to her clit.

She screamed when he touched it. She was in sensory overload. She shoved her ass against his cock as hard and fast as she could. She was his tied-up ass bitch. She wanted to feel more. He rubbed harder on her clit and pushed faster into her ass. The neckties that held her down were tight on her arms and legs and would leave marks. She didn't care; she needed to come, and she wanted him to come in her ass.

He pushed hard on her clit, and she came screaming into the pillow. He saw that and pushed into her ass as far as he could and grunted, coming deep into her bowels.

He pulled out and she fell on her chest with her legs spread. Cum was leaking out of her gaping ass.

He untied her. She was not going to run anywhere. He cleaned his cock and hands, then ran a bath for her. He helped her get in it. He sat on the edge of the bathtub and cleaned her. She sat up, put his cock into her mouth and she licked and sucked on him until he came again. She swallowed all his cum.

He left her soaking.

+++++

She got out of the tub, dried off, and walked into the bedroom. Tommy, the lawn man, was sitting on the bed dressed. He was certainly not a little boy anymore.

"Is that what you wanted me to do Mrs. Miller?"

"Oh yes, Tommy. That was perfect. I haven't come like that in a long time. My husband would role-play with me. Now that he's gone, I've needed someone to help me." She handed him an envelope of money and kissed him. "I have to admit that I didn't know you were going to fuck my ass."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I got carried away."

"Don't be sorry, I had a safe word. I love being ass fucked. I wasn't expecting it and that made it better.

"Should I come back next week?" Tommy asked.

"Oh yes."

"Who should I pretend to be then?"

"Maybe next week you could be a stranger. You could sneak in the back door in a mask and surprise me. I'll leave a key under the mat. I'll be in bed by ten. My 'husband' will be out of town all week."

12