The Lawyer - A Findom Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
Terry goes deeper into Findom and his secretary may benefit.
9.6k words
4.72
8.1k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it took so long to do another chapter, I initially wrote it but I didn't like the flow. Then came down with COVID and because of that I got behind at work so that took priority. I finally got back to it and did a rewrite but it was rejected due to punctuation errors. Hopefully this version makes it through.

I have mixed feelings about how this turned out so your feedback is appreciated to help me write more.


Chapter 3

I get up to jump in the shower, need to wash that cum from my leg, that made a pretty big mess in my shorts. As I get out of the shower feeling better and ready for my day I hear my phone buzz. As I reach for my phone I can already see who the text is from...Miss Lexi, that's actually how I had saved her number after that first day in my contacts.

"Were you able to be a good boy for your Mistress?" Her texted asked.

"Hi Miss Lexi, how are you this morning?" I texted innocently.

Instantly my phone rings, it's Miss Lexi and she knows I'm up because I just responded to her text so I can't ignore the call. That might get me another punishment...was I resigning myself to her having that much control over me? If she gave me an order and I didn't follow it, would I need to be punished? Deep down it's clear that is exactly how I thought but on the surface I'm not ready to admit it.

"Good morning Miss Lexi," I answered.

"First, let's start by how you address me, it is Mistress Lexi from now on, understood?"

"I...I...can't call you "mistress" in front of my staff or other people," I begged.

"You may continue to call me Miss Lexi when others are around but privately it's Mistress Lexi, and since we are alone that's what I expect."

"Sorry Mistress Lexi."

"Now, as far as your punishment."

"Punishment? For what?"

"Are you denying that you came without my permission again?"

"I don't know what you are talking about?"

Clearly I came last night as I had it all over my stomach and leg but there's no way she could have known. Plus, it was a ruined orgasm as my alarm jolted me out of the dream and didn't even realize that I was cumming until it was too late.

"So you are a liar too, that is another punishment!"

"Wait, how did you know I came last night?"

"LOL, I guess you just admitted it...some lawyer," She laughs.

Damn, such a rookie mistake, I was more mad at myself than anything else.

"Sorry Mistress, yes I did cum last night but I wasn't even aware that I was doing anything because I was sleeping. This dream I was having got me excited and while I slept I was rubbing on my dick," I explain.

"What was the dream about?" She asked.

I'm embarrassed to even admit what it was about even though I already gave in by addressing her as Mistress.

"Well, it was about you," I say trying to be vague.

"What about me?"

I don't think I can avoid admitting that I was all worked up from giving in to her by calling her my Mistress and that's why I came in my sleep. For some reason I couldn't lie to her, plus I sensed she would know if I made something up so I just decided to tell her the truth.

"To be honest, it was about me submitting to you by calling you Mistress. You wouldn't let me cum if I didn't address you as such." I confessed.

"Good boy, you are learning your place but you will still need to be punished. I'll think of an appropriate punishment and get back to you. But in the meantime, no touching your pathetic dick and always address me properly, understood?"

"Yes Mistress Lexi," I say in a defeated tone.

As I drove into work that morning I couldn't stop thinking about Miss Lexi, she had this control over me that I couldn't explain or even understand. Just as I pull into the parking lot it hits me, I owe her a cum tax! Even though she didn't mention it this morning, I know what she expected.

I pull out my phone, tap on Venmo to send her my cum tax...hmmm, how much is my cum tax I thought. Last time I paid her $1000 but that was a punishment. I thought about it and decided that $250 is respectable and I added a comment that simply said "tax", I'm assuming she will know what it's for. After sending I got this rush again, like it was my purpose in life to contribute to my Mistress to make her life better. I like that feeling, a feeling of servitude that I never knew existed deep inside of me. It was as if I was put on this earth to make her happy.

As I got out of my car to head into the office Jenny pulled up, out of courtesy I waited for her to park and get out so I could say good morning and walk in with her. I'm taken aback when Jenny exits her car, she's wearing a very tight, and somewhat short, leather skirt with high heels that must be 5". I'm so used to seeing her in capris, sneakers and a casual shirt that I almost didn't recognize her all dressed up.

"Good morning Jenny, don't you look nice all dressed up today, what's the occasion?"

"It's Miss Charlotte, have you already forgotten?"

"Oh, sorry Miss Charlotte, no disrespect intended."

Jenny continues past me without another word and heads into the office not even waiting for me like I did for her. I look at her ass in that skirt, I've never really paid attention before but she does have a great ass as she sways her hips while walking in front of me.

I catch up to her as she is entering the elevator and ride up with her. Looking to break the ice and try to regain some control of this situation I ask her,

"Did you make it home alright?"

"What does that mean?" she says with an attitude.

"I just mean that you were worried about having enough gas so I lent you $40 to fill your tank. I wanted to see if you made it to a gas station in time to fill up your tank." I explained.

Phrasing it the way I did was not unintentional, I chose the word "lent" to indicate that I expected her to pay me back.

"I stopped on the way home to grab some dinner so I didn't quite have enough left over to fill my tank. I'll need another $20 when I leave today." She says in a matter of fact way.

"Sure no problem," as I pull out my wallet as the doors open on the elevator at our floor.

"Here you go," as I handed her $20 more dollars.

Jenny snags it out of my hand and turns to walk off towards her desk.

No thank you, again? She's never been ungrateful in the past and anytime we gave out bonuses she was over the top appreciative. Granted, this is only $20 and not thousands that she gets as a bonus but still good manners shouldn't be based on the amount.

I stood there processing this and watching her sway those hips with those high heels which makes her ass pop.

"Terry, are you alright?" Asks Claudia, one of my paralegals who seemed to come out of nowhere.

"What? Oh sorry, deep in thought about a case, yes I'm fine," As I walk towards my office.

Once I get logged in and open up my calendar to see what my day looks like I see a meeting in an hour with Miss Lexi. Hmmm, I don't recall having anything with her today, plus I just saw her yesterday, this must be a mistake.

I press my intercom to ask Jenny if this is correct

"Jenny, can you come into my office real quick?"

No response but then I hear my door open and there's Jenny looking pretty damn hot. It was hard not to notice how much more mature and confident she appeared.

"Terry, I thought Miss Lexi and I made it clear, you are to address me as Miss Charlotte from now on. You know I will have to report your indiscretion to Miss Lexi when she arrives and from what I can tell she won't be happy with you."

"Yes, yes...you are right Miss Charlotte, I agreed to address you that way but having you work here for so long and only knowing you as Jenny it's a hard habit to break to be honest, please can we keep this between us?" I ask, trying to avoid involving Miss Lexi as I already had another punishment hanging over my head.

"Well if you don't want to get in trouble you better break that habit immediately, you don't want to get another punishment do you?"

How does she know about the punishment? She wasn't in the room during that part of the conversation. Maybe she was eavesdropping, that would disappoint me as I take client / lawyer confidentiality very seriously and all my staff knows that. In fact, they all need to sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) to work here.

Ignoring her question about punishment I jump right into the reason I called her into my office in the first place.

"I see Lexi on my schedule for today but I just saw her yesterday, is this a mistake?"

"It's Miss Lexi, remember? Or maybe you should be addressing her as Mistress Lexi, isn't that what she told you to do?" She says as a smirk comes over her face.

"That's between Miss Lexi and me but appreciate the reminder," I say knowing that I corrected myself to add the "Miss" to her name.

Even though I knew she heard what Miss Lexi told me I'm not going to refer to her as Mistress Lexi in front of anyone, even Jenny.

"Miss Lexi called me last night at home, she asked to put her on the calendar for this morning, she said it was an urgent matter that needed to be addressed," Jenny explained.

"Did she say what's it about?"

"No, only that you were aware of the situation and that it needed to be corrected immediately."

Miss Lexi must have known I would slip up and cum without permission, this has to be her administering my punishment. And since Lexi called Jenny maybe that's how she knows about my punishment from yesterday.

"Did she say anything else?" I ask.

"We talked for a bit, she was helping me with some things."

"Thanks Miss Charlotte," Remembering to call her by her formal name. "When Miss Lexi arrives please let her in."

About an hour later Jenny buzzes me, "Miss Lexi here to see you."

"Thank you Miss Charlotte, please let her in."

"Good morning Miss Lexi," as I stand up to greet her.

She pauses as Jenny closes the door behind her

"That's another punishment, I think you are up to 3 now. Oh, plus one for not addressing Miss Charlotte correctly."

Jenny told her about that? I thought she said if it happens again she would report me.

"That was a mistake this morning with Miss Charlotte, she gave me a warning and that if it happens again there would be consequences," I pleaded.

"I already gave you a warning yesterday so there's no excuses."

"You said 3 punishments, I'm only aware of 1 punishment for cumming without permission."

It's clear by now that I've accepted the fact that Miss Lexi was indeed my Mistress and that I deserve to be punished for not following orders. Strangely that excited me, having a woman control me like that.

"Correct, 1 for not getting my permission to cum, 1 for addressing me as Lexi while talking to Miss Charlotte and 1 right now for not properly addressing me as your Mistress when I entered."

Damn, Jenny was reporting me to Lexi, I can't believe she betrayed me like that, after all these years of loyalty. I even voluntarily gave her a total of $60 just because she told me to. I can feel my little dick start to tingle just from that thought. I snap out of my thoughts and focus back on Miss Lexi.

"Yes of course, you are right, what kind of punishment are we talking about?"

Miss Lexi, now Mistress Lexi since we were alone, moved towards my desk and sat down in my chair behind my desk. It was like she was the boss and not me but I didn't dare say anything in fear of getting more punishments on top of the 3 I already had. I felt like some school boy getting admonished by my teacher.

"Please sit," Miss Lexi ordered while pointing me towards one of the chairs in front of my desk that is typically used for my clients.

"First, it's clear to me that you can't control yourself or your little dick on your own, so step 1 is to put you in chastity until further notice. Come around the desk and pull your pants down."

Oh shit, not that chastity cage she showed me yesterday, that is like the worst thing she could do to me. Sure the money was one thing but in comparison to the chastity cage I'd rather pay her $1000 to avoid that. I frankly don't understand how anyone would want to wear that thing, getting to cum is one of the few things I still enjoy.

"Isn't there another option, like maybe paying you a tribute for my indiscretion?"

"Absolutely not, I gave you that option yesterday and you still disobeyed me and came anyway. You need to learn your lesson and simply paying me isn't correcting your behaviors. Get over here NOW!" She orders in a raised voice tone that you typically hear mothers do when getting frustrated with their child for not listening.

I knew by her tone that I was out of options so I dropped my head and walked around the desk to where Mistress Lexi is sitting, in my chair no less.

"Drop those pants and underwear, let me see what we are working with here. Ah, yes, I see the problem already, you do have a small dick, just what i thought."

She then pulls the chastity device from her purse and proceeds to put it on my dick. For some reason my dick starts to get hard, not sure if it's from her fondling it or if the idea to have my orgasms controlled by her excited me.

SMACK! Mistress Lexi slaps my penis very hard which stings like hell but has the desired effect in it causing my dick to return to a flaccid state.

It feels weird as she manipulates my genitals into this steel cage, basically putting my dick in prison like some of my clients ended up when I wasn't successful in getting them acquitted.

"All finished, oh wait, one more thing," as she takes a miniature padlock and slides it on the cage and secures it.

She dangles the key for me to see as she drops it into her purse signaling to me that she is the only one that releases me from this.

Ashamed I pull up my underwear and pants and return back to my seat in front of my desk. I feel like a beaten puppy, I have my head down in a position of submission. I'm not sure what is happening to me, my descent has been so fast that I don't even feel like the same person I was just a couple weeks prior.

"That's for cumming without permission, but for not properly addressing your mistress and Miss Charlotte I think civil damages are in order...let's say, $500 for each offense."

Shit, another $1000, and I have to give $500 of that to Jenny, which is weird because what am I gonna tell her it's for? Will she figure it out? That is a slippery slope that I prefer not to go down as she is my employee.

"But Mistress Lexi how do I explain the $500 to Miss Charlotte? She's my employee and it's not bonus time so she's gonna want to know why I'm giving her that money."

"Let's get one thing straight right now, you are my sub and you are my property which means I own you. When I tell you to do something all I want to hear is yes mistress and nothing else. DO I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress," I quietly said while looking down at the floor in defeat.

"By the way, I received your cum tax tribute, such a good boy, you are learning, albeit, slowly. It feels good to serve me, doesn't it?"

I couldn't deny it, she was right from the first day I met her that paying her is a fulfilling experience and unless you've been there it's hard to explain.

"Yes Mistress."

"Yes what?" she asks.

"Yes it did feel good to pay you this morning for cumming without permission. You deserve it," I hear myself say.

Did I just say she deserved it? For what exactly? I wasn't sure but that is how I felt and I can feel my dick trying to get hard but this chastity device is making that impossible. So the one thing I enjoyed about giving her my money was the arousal I got from doing it and now I wouldn't even be able to do that.

But that didn't change how I felt deep down, I felt fulfilled, I felt useful, a sense of gratification for knowingly providing her with money that is rightfully hers. I was in bliss, a new level of heightened state of exhilaration that made me feel whole.

The last time I felt this way was on my wedding day with my first wife, I thought I landed the love of my life. Unfortunately that went south pretty quickly when I was never around. That's it, that's the difference here, even though I'm still working lots of hours I can still be contributing to this relationship, if that's what you would call it. Relationships are a give and take, and since I selfishly threw myself at my work without consideration for my wife she eventually got fed up and left. But now I can "give" in the form of money and the "take" is I get to work as hard as I want, and make more money just to give to my Mistress. That's twisted thinking but between my dick being locked up and the euphoric feeling I was getting from sending this woman my hard earned money it made sense, at least to me and honestly that's all that matters. Well, other than Mistress lexi that is, she is the most important person in my life right now. She knew it, and I knew it. She was in charge and I accepted that I belong to her now.

"There's one more thing, from now on I'm in charge of this office, which means you work for me now. You will check with me before you spend any money, or take on new clients. I will make all the decisions from now on."

As surprised as I was about what she was saying it felt right, the natural order of things. Of course she's in charge, she's my mistress.

"From now on I expect to be on the payroll, $2500 a week, how does that sound?"

"Sounds fair Mistress.

Wow, that's over $100 grand a year! But I was loving every minute of it, I loved being able to do that for her, any way I can serve, even in small ways, was all I wanted to do. That's how my mind was thinking, but a small part of me deep down inside still could see the absurdity of it. But that light was dimming fast and replacing that was the euphoric feeling of having a purpose.

"I expect the paperwork to be drawn up by tomorrow, I want this all legit," She said as she started to get up.

"Oh, and don't forget to send me and Miss Charlotte our $500 for your disobedience, next time you won't get off so cheap."

And then off she went, leaving my office as I sat there in this little chair in front of my desk feeling inadequate but at the same time feeling a sense of pride that I now belonged to her. Clearly it wasn't a 2 way relationship, she would go off and do whatever she wanted with whomever she wanted. She was free to have sex at any time not worrying about asking for permission to cum or coming up with an excuse to where she's been. I, on the other hand, knew I needed to check with her for just about everything, I wouldn't want it any other way if I'm being honest.