The Layered World Pt. 03

Story Info
Matching Wits with Jihadis.
13.3k words
4.7
2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Layered World - Part 3 - Matching Wits with Jihadis

Chapter 10 - A Visit to the Sisters

Sam was secure in his arms and his mind wandered to the den in Rye where all the business about PA's started. The sisters were both with him. It was months after the stressed out encounter at the cabin in the woods. There was a routine for their meetings now. He called it a protocol and they laughed at him. He worked hard at keeping them laughing, his smart, sexy Jewish doctors. He told them, not smiling, that his health was in their hands, and meant it. He couldn't afford to entrust his medical history to strangers. Every session started with a discussion of his mental health. What was he dreaming about? What subjects were attracting his mind's attention? Was his capacity for keeping prodigious amounts of detail close at hand still building?

They slowly undressed as they measured and prodded him, listening to his heart and lungs and carefully inserting a needle for a blood sample. He made suggestive remarks about how beautiful they were, how superior their breasts were. Still talking, he wrapped an arm around each waist and drew it close, his fingers exploring a moist cleft, which he never failed to describe as the best pussy in North America. As the big helmet on his cock began to leak, they went to their knees to capture a drop or two. The expensive Persian rug on the floor had a deep pile and they groaned nicely as he entered. They took turns being first, watching the other's body twist and turn and climax with a shout before it was their turn. After the first few sessions, he lasted longer and experimented with pulling out and covering their chests with come. Sometimes, he pulled the other into the slippery liquid and entered from her rear, driving the body into her sister and creating a wailing summit of sexual wildness.

Ruth always had a supply of towels nearby. "To protect the rug," she said, sitting with knees apart facing him. The look suggested another round would not be amiss.

If the day was nice, he served wine and they sat on the patio, absorbing Vitamin D from the sun into their skin. There was discussion of his and their sexual health. Detailed at times. He insisted on knowing how they wished to be treated. Which openings, how fast, how often? Where to apply his hands. Did it matter how many orgasms they experienced?

Ruth could converse calmly about sex all day, but Helen would get agitated and find his lap and then his cock. She faced her sister, thighs spread across him, and eased herself in place. She said, "This is comforting, somehow. I can't understand how a nearly fifty year old woman can get so excited about a cock, no matter how big and hard it is."

Ruth and Jay smiled, because once Helen started talking like that, she didn't stop until another orgasm seized her, and she wailed through it, cursing them both.

They also used these occasions to discuss his work affairs, from a medical perspective, of course, they said. He was forthcoming, but the story was, he laughed to himself, appropriately doctored for them. He asked what he and they could do about the prevalence of abuse of young children and infants. Carefully, funds were invested in a clinic in the Bronx, near their family, where bodies and minds could be treated. A small council of ministers was formed, and an account opened from which aid could be distributed when properly vetted. Jay cautioned them about permitting any involvement of politicians, whose motives he distrusted.

One day, he told them his business had expanded to the point where executive help was required. This was a challenge, since secrecy and trust were integral to his methods of operation. Ruth walked to the rocking chair, where Helen was in her usual late session position, resting on a stiff cock. She boxed her sister's ears, and said, "It has to be women. Smart women with an attitude. They can be PA's, but actually your second level executives. Men will not expect that, and the PA's will be able to move more freely. You have the power to bind them to you with force of personality. And enough money to allow them not to worry about taking risks, personal or business."

He asked about sex. "Recruit them professionally. Select those who do not have a current relationship, but have had one in the past. If you avoid sex, so much the better. It can cause confusion and hurt."

He wondered about that, but proceeded as they suggested. It was not until the culmination of recruiting that his suspicions were confirmed.

Sam stirred in his arms, bringing him back from his wandering thoughts. He kissed the tip of her nose. "You are such a sexy, smart woman. I'm not sure I deserve you or the others."

She pulled his lips to hers and breathed, "I don't mind a humble man, but we want you to lead. This is like a harem, but not. We have to dig deep every morning to live up to your expectations. It's scary and exhausting and drives us a little crazy."

The cuddle was very tight. He hummed to her, "My crazy women. I like that."

Chapter 11 - Purple

Back in the office, she looked at him inquiringly. "I have lunch with Hugh. We'll go someplace private, to talk about security. Not about this building, I would prefer you to work with him on that project. Be sure you discuss where the staff will be located while things are torn up. That is a very vulnerable time. And the temporary circuit costs will be high."

Hugh was in his cubby in the basement, two small black boxes on the desk. "Brave bastards, aren't they?" Jay exchanged a serious look with Hugh and thought about whether what they said in the car was a possible source of trouble.

"I've changed my mind from last night. We should let Anthony handle it. Whatever they do, Langley will be pissed that we told Brit intelligence about the job. The recording of the meeting will remind them that this is not their turf, and over here, I align myself with British folk. They will be doubly pissed because it will make them wonder what we have going here that they aren't aware of. And if I know Anthony, the sharing channel will have nothing about Jay Manco."

"Delightful, Jay, simply delightful. The best tactic, of course. MI5 no doubt have their suspicions already. But we must mend fences at some point. Can't have the bad guys and the good guys both after us."

"You're right. I talked to Sam about that this morning."

Hugh looked at his young boss and wondered when he would find him not on top of his game.

They drove to a quiet park on the South Bank with sandwiches. "Emily wanted me to tell you how much she appreciated being included yesterday. All of it, not just the sex. Do you know, we had another go in Sybil's bed. She said all her parts were throbbing."

"You have a hot wife, Hugh. And treat her right, I see."

"Jay, I have my hands full with one eager woman. I don't know how you survive those incredible helpers of yours."

"Hmm. It's a challenge. I started out with modest expectations about their work capacity and look at how many billions they are responsible for."

He changed the subject. "Hugh, in our purple roles, we need a new approach. The Islamists are picking up pieces of rebellion in other countries. We can't cover them all."

Hugh had first lead him into what he called purple days. He invented the term, which was meaningless by itself, for the benefit of the women, who had to cope with his calendar when he was absent without any contact information for two days several times a month. What they knew was that it was some sort of guy thing, and involved a lot of violent exercise. What they didn't know was that it was a secret family of ex-special forces men, who very privately made their services available to those with funding adequate to mercenary tastes. Mostly UK and US veterans in their Thirties and Forties, with a sprinkling from elsewhere.

Years ago, as he was setting up London bases of operation for Sybil and Sam, he came across Hugh Ramsey's name as a security consultant and hired him. They had good personal chemistry, and the relationship expanded. Jay admired the physical strength and training Hugh possessed, which gave him a confidence that immediately impressed those around him.

For his part, Hugh admired the incredible mental capacity of his client. Nothing seemed to escape Jay's mind and he had total recall of details. One time, they had discussed some work Hugh had performed for MI5, the security agency, and the next morning he discovered that Jay had been through the thousand page official history overnight, with much of it committed to memory.

Jay needed serious days of physical training to meet his own expectations of competence, and thus was born the pretense of 'purple days.' Jay didn't know where this particular adventurous activity might lead, and decided to partition it. A compartment, as the spooks would say.

Of course, his expanding list of purple friends knew of Jay's financial prowess, but understood his reluctance to share those parts of his life with them.

After a few months, Hugh said to him one afternoon that a friend at MI5 would appreciate an opportunity to chat. The opaqueness of the invitation was typical Brit reserve, and Jay decided to honor it. Hugh came along and it was clear he and Anthony Collins enjoyed each other's confidence.

"Mr. Manco, we very much appreciate your coming here for a few moments in your busy schedule." They smiled at each other, aware of the profiling that was undoubtedly in the folder under Anthony's hand.

There was a bit of enjoyable and genteel verbal fencing that passed for conversation before Anthony looked up at Jay and asked if it might be possible for some assistance to be rendered to Her Majesty's Government from time to time. If this was the case, it was likely that a British passport and supporting documents could be arranged.

For once, Jay was taken completely by surprise and spent a moment, wheels spinning rapidly, before answering, noncommittally, that perhaps an arrangement would be useful to both parties. A second passport was a welcome event. Excellent insurance against tough times.

It was the beginning of a relationship that had strengthened and blossomed over the last several years. The very highest echelons of the British government were intent, through the coordination of Anthony, who had several responsibilities not recorded on his published position posting, on having a capacity for applied spying which did not involve their own employees. A very hazardous game, and they knew it, from experience of Cold War crosses and doublecrosses. Over a decade of Anthony's efforts, the rewards had been substantial.

With careful digging, most of it in the States, Anthony had become aware of private philanthropy coming from Jay's companies. Given the way he operated, this could only mean that Jay himself had unselfish impulses, possibly even altruism, buried inside him.

The quiet American became a willing banker of secret enterprises funded by Anthony. With his compartmented approach to purple activities, Jay handled the transactions personally and with great care to disguise their nature. The Brits were pleased, extremely pleased, as subsequent events demonstrated.

Hugh was overjoyed that Jay was helping with assignments dealing with bad behavior, as he saw it. His streak of patriotism was very wide. He even convinced his skeptical associates that Jay was worthy of being included in a raid or two. For the first time in his life, Jay experienced the thrill and exhilaration of putting himself on the line in great physical danger. He had years of relying on his brain, and found the new strength of his body very reassuring.

The PA's didn't care for the shadowy disappearances, but were surprised and pleased by the enthusiasm with which his newly hard body delivered edgy sex and multiple orgasms when he returned. He wouldn't discuss purple with them, not ever, so they enjoyed the sex and knew their lover would always have secrets.

Chapter 12 - New Plans

The noontime conversation with Hugh about problems combating extremism didn't lead anywhere in particular, and Jay resolved to leave London as soon as stability was restored for his people.

The evening following the Wiltshire outing, Jennifer was still with them, by his request. After a fine meal, she was curled up with a textbook and tuned out. He escorted the others to his bedroom, muttering that they would be back. She nodded, her head still in the book.

He had thought to stay clothed, but they were used to doing bare bodies with him. He watched dresses come off and underwear quickly after. "You must be missing the gym with all these distractions."

They advanced on him, "Yes, you are a terrible distraction. Taking innocent females in the countryside."

His own clothes were shortly gone and they sat on him, their smell reaching his nose. "Why are we here this time?"

"For a beating, of course. Where is the flogger?"

"Oh you." They lay on either side under the cover, liking his warmth. "You've never been into serious kink with us. Why is that?"

"Do you want the flip answer or the serious answer?" His fingers dug into their neck and shoulder muscles.

"Keep doing that. We want both answers." They licked his nipples and he was growing hard despite telling himself this was not a sex night.

"The flip answer is that I am just waiting for the contractor to finish a dungeon. The serious answer is that, at a young age, I was lucky to encounter several females with strong sex drives and ready orgasms. If I am coming, and you are coming, more or less as we want, is there a need for violence?"

Their sex was rubbing on his thighs and things were heating up. Sam looked at him, "Isn't there something in the sex studies about male violence and domination being needed for successful breeding?

"I suppose you are right. Although it is the weaker males who receive most of the violence, I'm afraid."

They giggled and told him they were happy to be employed by a dominant male. Sybil whispered, "One who has money and fucks us frequently."

He sighed and held them tight. The meeting he had in mind was not going well. After a minute, he raised his voice and said, "Jennifer, do you have a moment?"

She came to the bedroom door, noticing how tight the lump under the covers was. Her reading glasses were in her hair and she had an utterly captivating look to her. He said, softly, "We need a short conference. Would you join us?"

Her eyes widened. "Are they naked?"

"I'm afraid so. Said they wouldn't talk with clothes on."

He hadn't finished when the buttons of her sweater were being undone. As her enticing underwear came into view, Sybil said, "She used my charge card for those. Said if she had to be around you and available, it was necessary to have fancy lingerie."

Jennifer pirouetted. Fancy indeed. She looked at him and he nodded, "Delectable."

She bent over, as she had at the cottage, and looked through her legs as the briefs slowly descended. Her older sister had a very tight grip on his cock, bending it painfully. She and Sam said together, "No more sex with the student until we talk."

Jen was bare and advancing on the bed. Sam held up the cover and she took position directly on top of him. "I heard something out there about violence. You are doing violence to my studies. Do you have sufficient cause for that?"

She collapsed in a kiss and the others spanked her bottom.

Tracing his lips with her tongue, she asked, "Is this my fate, sex slave to these sluts?"

He said, "They are incredibly jealous of the other day. Admitted to me that they had never seen sex as performance art before in such a spectacular display."

He gave up thinking of a sex free evening. He would be lucky to avoid a full scale orgy.

"Everyone calm down for a moment."

Sybil interrupted, pushing her sister out of the way and pointing to the large red appendage she held in her hand. "We are calm but this isn't. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Sam and Jen were in a clinch. Jay rolled his eyes. "I am going to give up if you don't stop teasing. I was just trying, in a nice way, to have a discussion about how to involve Jennifer more in our work, so that she doesn't go to sleep at night wondering if she is only valued as a sex object."

Sybil let him go and said, "Oh shit."

Sam was kissing Jen and saying, "It's not true, it's not true."

All three sat up and looked at him, legs folded under. Looked at him seriously.

The silence persisted until Jennifer curled up her lips and said, "It's not that bad, is it? You could give me a new title of CPA, which doesn't stand for what you think, it stands for Chief Performance Artist. That would be a promotion, wouldn't it?"

The tension was broken by a cascade of high pitched giggles and rolling about on the bed. Jay watched his women and hoped this was working. He went and brought back beer for everyone.

"Yes, I think CPA would be fine. Brits love initials. And it will help cover what you do for us, which is expanding. As part of the security review Hugh is doing, we will be restructuring the way we support clients and move cash."

Playing with Jennifer's hair, which was splayed in his lap, he said, "We need to get this one graduated so she doesn't feel caught between school and us." He asked, "Jennifer, if we reduced your workload on the accounts, and you piled on course units, how soon could you be done?"

She thought about that while Sam tossed fleece tops and lounging pants on the bed. They arranged themselves crosswise, heads on him. Jennifer said, "With luck, two more quarters. Six months."

He caressed the side of her face and she nibbled on his fingertips. The smile told him she had needed this session with the PA's. He realized that to a young woman like Jen, the others, with their brains, physical presence, and control over billions of assets, must be intimidating.

He coaxed her upward for a kiss, then moved her to his lap for hand and finger massage. "Jennifer, even if there were no sex involved, you have grown into an indispensable role in our affairs. If I am right, the only thing the PA's worry over is your lack of experience leaving you vulnerable to being knocked about in our world."

Sybil and Sam joined the massage and whispered, "Jennifer, with your new title, will you visit for some instruction? I suppose we have to lose weight and go to yoga class to learn those positions?"

"Yes, of course. Your Kama Sutra handbooks will arrive tomorrow."

The giggles were soft.

"There are two more things. First, Jennifer never knew about the Paris scheme, and after my meetings with the two intelligence services, I am inclined to forget that. The professionals have the same objective as we do and are better at it.

"Second, I think I belong in California for a few days. Natalie won't be happy, but I was in New York last week, and I would prefer to overfly Langley. Make them work a little for the next soiree, if they have to have one. You can look at flights and talk to Kelly. I will stay with her."

He paused and continued, "Jennifer, I would take you with me in an instant, but your new marching orders will keep you close to home. I want you to know it is ok to be cross and prickly and perfectly awful to the rest of us until you have that precious piece of paper in your hand."

She sat up with a very large smile. "OMG, the boss says 'cross and prickly and perfectly awful.' " She lay between the PA's, pulling hard on their hair as she kissed them. "Jay, by the next time you get back to London, I promise an exciting performance built around 'cross and prickly and perfectly awful.' Shakespeare is going to be very proud of our effort. We might have to stage it at the Globe."

There was no question of anyone leaving the bed and they slept as they were. In the middle of the night, Jennifer crawled into his arms and took his hand to her warm, round breast.