The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at the check-in counter he seemed like Grumpy. Then he fell asleep instead as soon as he got to the room, which makes him Sleepy. But, worst of all, he did that instead of making love to you, driving you down to the bar by yourself."

Toni giggled, then asked, "And what does that make him?"

Andrew answered her as she guessed and they both said "Dopey" together, which made them both laugh.

"Well, here's to Dopey," Andrew offered as he raised his glass. "His loss is my gain."

Toni grinned and raised her glass, taking a sip. "How is it your gain?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"It's my gain because I get to spend time with the hottest woman in the bar," he said while smiling broadly, his bright white teeth sparkling.

"You're just trying to be charming in hopes that I might succumb to your seduction and follow you back to your room," Toni said very directly.

Andrew nodded. "You are absolutely right," he agreed. "However, that doesn't change the fact that you are the hottest woman in the bar. I mean it's either you or Mildred over there in the corner. But, poor Mildred has seen better days and looks to be about a week short of eighty."

"Wow, you should have just left it at being charming. You didn't need to explain quite that much. Now I don't feel as attractive."

Andrew chuckled. "Now, I'm going to call BS on that. You're a gorgeous woman with an amazing body, and you know damn well that every man in this bar has the hots for you. As my Momma said, you can fool some of the people some of the time."

"But, you can't fool all of the people all of the time?" Toni asked, finishing the expression.

"No, that's not what she said," Andrew said winking, "she usually said 'now sit your ass down before I grab me a switch,' or something like that."

"I like the sound of your mother," Toni said. "Should I go find me a switch?"

Andrew gave Tonia naughty grin, "Only if you're gonna spank my ass with it."

Toni laughed. "Now that's not an offer I get very often." She had to admit it; Andrew was quite charming, and sexy as hell. She was starting to loosen up and was enjoying the back-and-forth banter a lot.

"How about you grab a switch and we arm wrestle for it, and the winner gets to spank the loser with it instead?" Andrew asked, leaning closer to look deeply into Toni's eyes.

"What? With those guns?" she countered, putting a hand on his bicep and squeezing it. "That wouldn't be fair at all. You'd have me bent over your lap, spanking my ass in two seconds."

"Damn," Andrew said, with a fake moan, "you just gave me a boner."

"Really?" Toni asked then reached down and felt his crotch, finding his cock and grinning. "Liar!"

Andrew's eyes opened wide as he stared at Toni, surprised by her aggressive behavior. "If you don't let go of it soon, you'll see how hard it gets."

"Promise?" Toni asked, grinning naughtily. She sipped on her cocktail through the straw, then winked at Andrew, releasing his cock. It had already gotten semi-hard in her hand, and Toni had felt enough to know it was much larger than her husband's. She also realized she might be getting too carried away and decided she needed to behave. Horsing around and flirting was one thing, but she had no intention of sleeping with Andrew, and it would be rude to mislead him.

"Sorry," she said demurely, "I got carried away."

"Don't stop on my behalf," Andrew said, joking with her.

She shook her head, "Trust me; I'm not stopping because of you. I have a husband upstairs who loves me and means everything to me. I'm not about to cheat on him with a stranger that I met in a hotel bar, no matter how gorgeous he is or how fucking huge his dick is."

Andrew started to speak, then just chuckled.

"Damn," Toni said, shaking her head, "did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah, you did," Andrew confirmed.

"Hmmm," Toni said then emptied her glass and ordered another. The conversation hung in the air for a minute of awkward silence, until the arrival of her food. She offered one of the three sliders to Andrew, and he readily accepted. He tapped his sandwich to hers, as if toasting, then took a bite.

"Oh, shit," Toni exclaimed, "these are really good!"

"I told you," Andrew said. "You need to learn to trust me."

"Oh, do I?" she asked, trying not to speak with her mouth full, but failing, "Should I trust you to not cum inside me if I let you fuck me?"

Andrew choked on his drink and took several seconds to recover. "Is that a hypothetical question or an offer of sorts?"

"It was just a joke," she said, bursting his bubble. "Answer the question."

Andrew ordered another round of drinks as his whiskey was gone and Toni was making quick work of her second Long Island. He leaned closer, and when he put his hand on Toni's denim-clad thigh, she didn't make him move it.

"Do I have to tell the truth?" he asked, playfully.

Toni leaned toward him a bit and said, "Never lie to me." She could not believe she was letting their conversation get this intensely sexual. She felt his hand moving up her thigh slowly. She should make him stop, but she thought it was just harmless flirting. She could stop it before it went too far. It was turning her on, and she figured it would help her cum when she got back to the room and could masturbate.

"Then, ok," Andrew started to answer, "No, you shouldn't trust me to not cum inside you if you let me fuck you. I would pound your pussy as hard and deep as I could, then I would blow my load into you, filling your cunt with as much of my seed as I could shoot into you."

Toni was staring in his eyes as he answered. She was breathing hard. "I'm not on birth control," she said nervously. "Brandon and I have been talking about having a baby." The drinks and her arousal were making it hard for her brain to work correctly and her judgment center was significantly compromised. She felt herself wanting things to go someplace forbidden.

Andrew moved his hand up her thigh. Toni shifted in her seat, opening her legs slightly. Andrew could feel the heat coming out of her pussy, through the jeans. His fingers rubbed against the area just below her zipper. It was wet. She gasped, and her eyes got big, but she didn't try to stop him.

"Would you still cum inside me anyway?" she asked, breathlessly, "Hypothetically."

"Every time I fucked you," he offered, as he rubbed her pussy firmly.

She let out a soft whimper and pulled her legs shut, trapping his hand between them. "Every time?" she asked, moving even closer to him. "How many times are you going to fuck me?"

"As many times as I can before you have to sneak back into your bed with Dopey," he said as he pressed his lips to hers.

Toni closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss, then suddenly opened her eyes and pulled away. She looked angry. It wasn't anger, but a mixture of emotions as she struggled with a decision. As Andrew wondered what she was thinking, Toni turned to the bartender and called out "Check please!" Toni had given in.

They paid their tabs and quickly left the bar, making their way to the elevator hastily. Once inside, they fell upon each other and began making out. Andrew's hands were all over Toni's large breasts, squeezing and kneading them through her sweater and bra. She was rubbing his cock through his pants, feeling it grow to its full, enormous size.

When the elevator doors opened, she realized they were on the same floor as her and Brandon's suite. Andrew pulled her hand, leading her down the hall, stopping at the room directly next to the one in which her husband was sleeping. She froze at the doorway when Andrew opened it and stepped inside.

"What's wrong?" he asked, "Having second thoughts?"

She pointed at the door that was no more than three feet away. "That's my room," she said staring up into the eyes of the man she was about to fuck.

Andrew grinned broadly and pulled her inside, closing the door behind her. "Then you won't have far to go when we're done."

She was shaking her head and saying, "No, this is a bad idea, I should go."

Andrew pulled her sweater up over her breasts, then pulled her bra down, exposing Toni's breasts. "I really should go to my room."

He rubbed his mouth over the soft mound of flesh, then sucked her erect and engorged nipple into his mouth. "Oh fuck, I guess I can stay for a little while."

Andrew picked Toni up and carried her to his bed. He laid her down gently and began to strip off his clothes. When she saw his bare chest, she groaned and got up on her knees, running her hands all over his chiseled torso. "Oh, my god, are you a professional athlete or something?"

He unbuckled his belt and loosened his pants. "Not anymore," he said, as he kicked off his shoots and dropped his pants and boxers. "I used to play in the NFL." His cock sprung free and hung down. It was hard as a rock but was too heavy to stand up. It must be twelve inches long and as thick as a soda bottle.

Toni's hands went to his cock and lifted it. Jesus, she thought, he's going to kill me with this thing! She took the head into her mouth and used both hands to stroke the foot-long monster. She never imagined anyone could have a cock that big.

Andrew got her jeans and panties off, then pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it to the side. Toni unhooked her bra and shimmied out of it, then lay back naked on Andrew's bed, one hand still gripping is python. She was too afraid to continue sucking it, which was fine with Andrew. He had other things on his mind.

Andrew grabbed Toni's feet and pulled her to the edge of the bed, then spread her thighs wide. She gasped and stared in shock and awe. Holy shit, she thought, he's just going to fuck me without any foreplay! He's going to rip me open!

But, instead of fucking her, Andrew knelt and began licking and sucking at her pussy. "Oh fuck!" she cried out, then covered her mouth with her hands trying not to make too much noise to wake her husband, sleeping just on the other side of the intervening wall.

Andrew licked her skillfully, then worked his fingers into her, fingering her hard, deep and rapidly. Toni's first orgasm hit her suddenly, and she cried out, bucking her hips wildly unable to stop her screams. Fuck it, she thought, if he hears me, he hears me.

As she came down from her orgasm, she felt something spongy, yet firm pressing against her pussy. Her eyes darted open.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped out, "Go slow! Please! It's too big! I'm scared!"

Andrew kissed her softly. "Don't worry; I know what I'm doing."

Morning Madness

Toni woke up with a start and glanced around the room, disoriented and momentarily lost. She heard the heavy breathing of the man next to her and turned to see his black body, draped over her pale flesh. Oh shit, ok, I know where I am. She lifted her head and looked at the alarm clock. It said 4:42.

Holy Shit!

She slipped out from under the large man's arm, and leg then hunted for her clothes in the semi-dark room. She found her panties, jeans, and Sweater, but couldn't find her bra.

Fuck it, she thought and dressed as quickly as she could. She found her purse and quietly exited Andrew's room, took one step and inserted her card key in the door to her and Brandon's room. She opened the door slowly, trying not to make noise. She slipped inside and closed it just as silently. Thank God he hadn't bolted the door.

She tiptoed into the room. The front room was just as she had left it. She passed the bathroom and caught a glimpse of herself in the bathroom mirror. She had not taken time to clean up. Fuck. She peeked around the corner. Brandon was in bed sleeping.

She stepped back into the bathroom and closed the door, then turned on the shower. She leaned against the sink, staring at herself shaking her head. She could not believe what she had done. She'd never cheated on Brandon before and swore never to do it again.

"Just this once," she told herself. The shower was steaming, so she stripped out of her clothes and climbed inside. She washed and scrubbed Andrew's sent and the smell of their fucking from her body. She tried her best to wash out her pussy, which was still leaking her lover's seed.

When she finally felt clean enough, she turned off the shower and opened the steam-covered glass door. Brandon was standing there, looking at her with a frown and furrowed brow. She froze and couldn't breathe.

"Goddamit!" Brandon exclaimed. Toni felt her heart pounding in her chest. She was busted. Her marriage was over.

"Who the fuck made 5 AM come so damned early?" her husband asked as he turned to pee into the toilet.

Toni watched him and let out a sigh of relief. "Uh, God, I guess," she said. She stepped out of the shower and started drying. Brandon finished peeing then got in the shower behind her.

"Where were you last night?" he asked as he turned the water back on. "I woke up a few times, but you were not in bed."

"Uh," she started to answer, but couldn't think of what to say.

"Did you sleep on the couch?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah," she answered, "yeah, I slept on the couch."

"I can't blame you!" he bellowed, "did you hear that couple next door? Jesus, they fucked all goddammed night! And that woman! Holy shit she was a screamer. Every damned time she started cumming, she woke me up! I finally had to put a pillow over my head."

"Oh, uh, yeah," Toni said, lying, "that's why I slept in the living room. Uh, it was much quieter."

While Brandon showered, Toni did her best at cleaning up her panties and jeans. She washed the thong in soapy water and wrung it out but decided just to toss them in the trash. Toni rubbed her deodorant all over the inside of her jeans before putting them back on. She put the sweater on, her tits swinging freely inside the knit material.

She made a pot of coffee and was sitting down to take a sip when Brandon came out of the shower. He had his pants on and was pulling his worn t-shirt over his head. "I'll be glad when we get home," he said, yawning, "three days in the same clothes and I don't smell so good."

Toni nodded nervously, "Yeah, me too. I'll be glad when we get there."

A few minutes later they arrived in the lobby to check out. Toni nearly panicked when she saw Andrew standing at the counter. She stared at his back and felt a tingling inside her.

"Do you know him?" Brandon asked Toni as he saw her staring intently at the black man.

"Huh?" she asked, her head jerking to her husband. "N-no! I don't!"

"That's Andrew," Brandon said, shocking Toni and causing her mouth to drop open. "Andrew Stillman, he used to play for the Carolina Panthers."

Toni was freaking out. The last thing she wanted was for her husband to notice the man who had spent the night fucking her. She merely nodded and tried to ignore the situation. Andrew finished his business at the counter and turned to leave. As he did, he saw Toni, and he almost spoke to her, until he noticed Brandon standing next to her. Andrew turned and walked out of the hotel lobby.

Brandon and Toni checked out and headed into the terminal to catch their flight. They made it through security and arrived at their gate with about forty-five minutes to wait before the flight boarded. Toni decided to get them some breakfast and went in search of food. She came back a few minutes later and froze in her tracks.

Brandon was sitting next to Andrew, and the two were engaged in a conversation. She had no idea what to do. Part of her wanted to run away, but she knew she couldn't do that. Just then Brandon noticed her and smiled broadly.

"Hey Toni," Brandon called out. "Come and meet Andrew."

Nervously, Toni approached the two men. She was trembling and breathing hard out of fear. She glanced at Andrew, and their eyes met. He had a knowing grin on his face. She felt an electric shock that started in her heart and spread down into her loins.

"Hi Toni," Andrew said, standing and offering her his hand. "I'm Andrew Stillman. Your husband was just telling me about your horrible return trip."

Toni extended her hand and Andrew gripped it. It felt strong, warm and oddly gentle. She smiled. "Nice to meet you," she said. Andrew hugged her and kissed her cheek. Toni gasped, and her eyes darted to Brandon. He smiled at her sheepishly.

"I'm sorry you had to have a layover here," Andrew said, sitting back down and guiding Toni to sit next to him. "I hope it wasn't such a back night for you."

Toni sat and blushed profusely. She was warm all over, but especially between her thighs. It was as if her pussy sensed Andrew's cock nearby and was warming up in anticipation of more of what he'd done to her the night before. Toni had never been fucked so hard, so deeply and so completely.

"Uh, it was the best layover ever," she confessed, her eyes lingering on Andrew's before darting to her husband. If Brandon knew what had happened, she doubted he would be smiling so much.

"I told you that Andrew used to play for the Panthers in Charlotte," Brandon said, reminding Toni of their prior conversation. "It turns out he lives in Raleigh now, and like five minutes from us."

Toni was shocked and more than a little alarmed by this news. She had assumed her fling with Andrew was a one-time thing and that she would never see him again. Now, here he was sitting next to her and the idea that he lived five minutes from her was shocking. She stared at Andrew's face, unable to come up with words.

"Very convenient, don't you think?" Andrew asked, winking at Toni.

"Convenient?" she asked, breathlessly. "Convenient for what?"

"In case I need to run over for some sugar or something," Andrew replied, grinning wickedly.

Toni knew the kind of sugar he would want. She didn't answer. "We should have him over for a barbecue this weekend," Brandon suggested.

"That sounds like an awesome idea, Brandon," Andrew said, his eyes never leaving Toni. "I'd like that. Should I bring any meat?"

Toni felt flush and nauseous. She stood up, "Sorry, I don't feel so well." She quickly made her way to the ladies room.

"I hope she's alright," Andrew said to Brandon.

"I think the past few days are catching up with her," Brandon replied. "Plus, last night she didn't get much sleep. The couple next to us was fucking all night. It was loud as hell. The woman was a screamer and a nympho. She couldn't get enough cock."

Andrew chuckled. "What room were you in?" he asked, "that might've been coming from my room. I had a hot lady in my room, and we fucked most of the night. She was definitely a screamer."

"531," Brandon answered.

"533," Andrew admitted.

"Holy shit!" Brandon declared staring at Andrew with admiration. "You're a fucking stud, dude. You fucked the hell out of that poor girl. I never heard someone cum so hard or so often. It was like a religious experience."

Andrew chuckled, "Yeah, we had a great time."

"Damn, that's amazing. I mean it started as funny, then awkward. Then it just went on and on and on. I could never fuck Toni like that. I'm lucky if I get to fuck her once in a session. She's the kind of woman that once she cums, it's kind of over. She loses her interest and just wants to sleep. I have to be careful not to let her cum too soon or during oral. If I do, I might not get laid."

"Really?" Andrew scoffed, "She looks like she'd be great in bed."

"Oh, she is," Brandon corrected himself. "Don't get me wrong. She's a great fuck. I just wish she'd like to do it more often and more times during a session, you now like that chick you banged last night."

"I'm sure I could get her to be that way," Andrew volunteered. "I've had a lot of experience loosening up women and getting them to let go."

Brandon chuckled and grinned at Andrew. "Married women?"

"Sometimes," Andrew confessed. "The one last night was married. I picked her up in the bar."