The Layover with Julie

Story Info
Julie takes pantyboy out for a night, gives him a surprise.
3.7k words
4.71
10.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just great. After several hours of delays, I finally heard the announcement that the second leg of my international flight was canceled, stranding me here for what should have been a three hour layover. It was a business trip, and I didn't have to be there for another 2 days, but I was looking forward to arriving early and checking out the city on my own. Oh well, I made my to the check in-desk to ask what options I had for catching another flight.

The customer service agent was a petite ginger, who had already caught me checking her out once or twice earlier. I spoke with her a couple of hours earlier when the second delay was announced, and her smile and demeanor - almost flirty, maybe? had put me at ease.

"Oh, you again," she said with a smile. "I guess you'll be wanting to know how you're getting out of here?"

"Well, I suppose I could just skip the trip all together and live here from now on, but yeah, I'd hate to let down all of those super important people that are counting on me," I answered, with my best attempt at flirting. I've never been the assertive or outgoing type. I have a thin build and a baby face, and have a lot more feminine qualities than masculine. For starters, I have a thing for women's underwear.

It started out as a kink when I was younger, but I started embracing it a few years back, and I've grown a lot more comfortable with dressing as feminine as I like (under my clothes, at least). I usually wear cotton or satin panties and a baggy t-shirt to sleep, and sometimes I get a little stoned by myself and go all out with lacy lingerie, heels, makeup, and wigs. I love the way all of soft satin, lace, and cotton feel on my skin, and it makes me feel super sexy. I frequently work 60+ hours a week, so I blow off as much steam as I can when I get the opportunity. Today though, I just had one a pair of black satin panties with lace trim in bubblegum pink.

"Oh no, we certainly wouldn't want that, now would we?" she kidded, smirking. "Although this is actually a really fun city, you might like it. And hey, look a that - maybe you'll get the chance to check it out yourself. Unfortunately I'm not seeing another flight out of here until tomorrow morning."

"Welp, it looks I'm spending my buffer day here, then. In that case, do you have any suggestions for how somebody might kill roughly 12 hours in this town? Tonight was supposed to be my fun night, and I'm definitely not spending that in this airport."

She paused, and looked like she was considering something. Her eyes glanced down, and then back at me for another second or two. She was very cute. Maybe a little bony, but I was very into the freckles, bright red lipstick, and the silly little scarf they make her wear for her uniform.

"Well... I actually get off in like 30 minutes, and was planning on meeting up with some friends later. If you REALLY don't want to wait here, you could tag along. A friend of mine is DJing at this dive bar we hang out at tonight. It's not like a club or anything, but it's fun. Unless... You're not like a serial killer or anything, are you?"

Suddenly I was very aware of my cock stiffening against my silky panties. I thought I had been imagining it, but no, she was definitely flirting back! I must have been stunned or made a dumb face or something, because she blushed a little and started to look away.

"Uhh no. Definitely not a serial killer. And yeah... that actually sounds like fun. Are you sure you don't mind dragging around a stranger?"

"Weirdly enough, you don't feel like much of a stranger. Why don't you grab a drink at the bar down at the end of the terminal, and I'll come get you when I'm done here. By the way, I'm Julie."

"Well, it's very nice to meet you Julie. My name is Mark."

-----------

The next thing I knew, we were both in her car on her way back to her place.

"This won't take long, I just need to freshen up a little. Some of my sister's friends might be there too, just FYI. We live together, and people like to pre-game at our place."

When we walked in, there were already a handful of guys, and another redhead that I assumed must be the sister, standing around the kitchen counter passing a bottle of tequila.

"Everybody, this is Mark. I found him at the airport, and he's going to tag along tonight. Mark, this is my sister Tara, and her friends who's names aren't important. Please make yourself at home." She smiled and jogged upstairs out of sight.

Tara looked at me and smiled a devilish smile "Hi Mark. You're very cute, aren't you? Here, have a shot with us." She poured tequila until the double shot glass was spilling over and stuck it out in front of my face. I looked around the room at the other guys there. They were all taller and muscular than me, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were all athletes of some sort or another. They stared back at me, and one of them took a drag of a joint that I hadn't noticed before.

I took the shot from her hand, and hesitantly poured it back down my throat. As soon as I put the glass down, the guy with the joint held it up to just in front of my lips and said "Here, take a hit of this too". It wasn't aggressive or demanding, but it also definitely wasn't a question. I leaned forward and placed my lips around the base up to where is fingers held it. The tequila was making it's way down to my stomach causing a rush of endorphins to surge through my body, and I took a took a long drag while they watched and smiled. I immediately started coughing, making everybody laugh and somebody handed me a beer. One of them said "You're alright Mark, we're going to have fun. Julie really knows how to pick them!"

Before I could think too much about what he might have meant, Julie came bouncing down the stairs again wearing tight, low-rise jeans and a pink band shirt that showed everything up to just under her breasts. She didn't have a ton of cleavage, but they were perky, and big enough to fill up her top. Her hair was done up in a tight pony tail, and she had added some large, dangly earrings and a choker around her neck. "What are we waiting on, everybody? Lets go!"

Everyone settled down, and started to gather their stuff while we made our way toward the door. On the way out, Tara grabbed me by the hand and gently held me back until the others were a few feet ahead of us. She leaned into my ear as we walked, and whispered "You really are cute, you know. And I loooove those cute little panties you're wearing".

Blood rushed to face as I reached down to my waistline. My panties were sticking up out of the back of my pants by a couple of inches. I adjusted my waste, and tugged my shirt down to try to cover up. How many people had seen?? As comfortable as I had gotten dressing up, I never told anybody else, and pretty sure that nobody had ever seen me before.

"Relax, cutie. You're in good company. Just watch out for those guys, some of them actually have a thing for cuties like you." She poked my in the ribs and giggled to herself, then skipped up next to Julie and put her arm around her. She whispered something in Julie's ear, and Julie looked back over her shoulder at me blushing. I wasn't sure what that meant, but she wasn't pointing and laughing at me, so whatever it meant, I'll count it as a win. The tequila and the pot were starting to kick in, and luckily everybody seemed ok to just brush it off and go on about the night.

--------

The next couple of hours were a blast. The destination was a shitty basement bar on a busy street, but Julie's DJ friend played fun music, and there was never any shortage of shots. The group never strayed too far from each other, but I did manage to dance with Julie for a few minutes at a time. After one high-energy song ended, we were both pretty wiped, and Julie looked up into my eyes and frowned.

"Well, I've got work in the morning. I think it's probably time for me to go home... Oh SHIT! I forgot you're stranded here! Do you do want to crash on my couch or something? I have to be back in the morning anyway, so you can just ride back with me."

I was already too buzzed to really figure out any alternatives, and I really didn't want to stop hanging out anyway, so I gladly accepted, and we made our way to the door.

"Hey Julie! After party at your place?" somebody in the group yelled, and we both turned back to see everyone looking at us expectingly. Julie smiled and yelled back "not tonight guys. I've got an early morning".

--------

We stumbled into the living room, and both plopped down onto the couch, exhausted and sweaty from all of the dancing.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, Mark. I think I'm actually sad that you're leaving tomorrow". She scooted closer to me as she said this, grabbed my arm, and laid her head on my shoulder. "I feel really comfortable with you," and she rested her hand free hand on my thigh.

Still riding a high of such a fun night, I grabbed her hand and pulled it over the bulge that was growing in my pants. "Yeah, I had a really good time too. Can you feel how comfortable I feel with you too?"

She grabbed ahold of my cock over my pants and squeezed a little, and I leaned my head down towards hers and kissed her. She squeezed harder and sat up straighter while she kissed me back, gently pushing her tongue into my mouth. Our kissing got harder and sloppier, and I started to move my hand up her thigh.

"WAIT." She said, and pushed my hand away and sat back a little. "Look. I like you, and would love to invite you upstairs, but... I need you to know something first."

She caught me off guard a little, but I sat up a little straighter and looked at her. "Ok... what is it?"

"Well, I probably should have mentioned something earlier, but I didn't really expect to be in this situation with you. And then, my sister told me about the panties you're wearing..." I shifted it my seat a little, but she stopped me "No, it's ok! I think it's really hot that you wear panties. Like, REALLY hot. Actually, I think that maybe makes this easier. Look there's no real easy way to say this so, here it goes..."

She reached down and undid the button on her jeans. She nervously lowered the zipper, and slid her jeans down around her hips so that most of her cotton candy pink and blue panties were now visible. It was dark in the room, and I was still pretty buzzed, but there was obviously the outline of a small bulge in her panties. She paused for another second or two, and then slowly pulled down the front of the panties until her semi-hard cock popped out and twitched a little. She kept her hands on the waistband of her panties, and looked slightly away. "So yeah, there's that."

At first I was shocked. She was so cute, and seemed to carry herself so comfortably that I never would have guessed. Surprisingly, though, I felt my own cock start to stiffen, and I immediately started to... crave (???) her little cock. I don't know, I've never had a cock before, but I didn't need to question it or think twice or anything - I wanted Julie, and I wanted her cock.

"Do you mind... if I touch it?" I asked, without taking my eyes off of it. It was beautiful.

"What? Really? You're not freaked out? I guess... I mean, yeah, please do" she said with a nervous giggle.

So I reached down and wrapped one hand around it, really taking in how it felt in my fingers. Julie took a sharp breath in, but then relaxed and let out a soft "mmm" while I tightened up my grip. I swear I could feel the blood rushing to it, making it grow harder in my hand. I moved my hand up and down just ever so slightly to see how hard it would get.

Julie suddenly laughed again, and then moaned "mmm, yeah, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you're into it, since you're such a little sissy panty boy." and she smiled, looking directly into my eyes. "Your turn. Show me."

"A panty boy, huh? Yeah, I guess I am, aren't I?" And I let go of her perfect little cock to undo my belt and my jeans. I shuffled my pants down around my hips a little so that my panties were in full view, and I noticed Julie bite her lip as she stared. We seemed to read each other's minds, and both of us pulled our pants the rest of the way off so that we were both just sitting in our panties and tshirts together on the couch. We reached for each other's panty bulges- groping, rubbing, and jerking with no real rhyme or reason other than whatever felt best in the moment.

After awhile, Julie started to get into a rhythm jerking my throbbing cock through my satin panties, and all I could do was hold on to hers tightly as she jerked. She leaned her head toward my ear and whispered "Are you going to cum in your cute little girly panties for me, like a good little panty boy? I know that's what you want, you're aching for it. That's it. Be a good little sissy and cum in those panties. I want you to fill those panties up with your messy sissy cum."

Nobody had ever talked to me like that, and it was driving me fucking wild. Something came over me, and I actually started moaning back to her "Yes Julie, I want to cum in my sissy panties so bad. Please make me cum in my panties like a good sissy!"

"Ok then, panty boy. I want you to cum on the count of three". She leaned in even closer, so that her mouth was touching my ear. She was jerking furiously now, and I was squeezing her cock so hard that I thought she would scream. Jerking harder and harder, she spoke directly into my ear, no longer whispering "onnnee.... that's my good little sissy.... twoooo.... are you ready to fill your sissy panties with cum now?.... aaaand three. That's it, go ahead and come for me baby. Cum now. Thaats it, keep on cumming, let it alll out."

I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. I was already bucking my hips in response to her furious jerking, and was moaning like a porn star. I felt my whole groin swell until my cock exploded cum into my satin panties, filling them up and soaking my lap. She kept jerking, and I kept cumming, more than I had ever cum before. I shook for what felt like several minutes as my orgasm subsided, and Julie slipped her hand inside my panties to play with my cum covered cock. She rubbed cum around my cock, and continued to gently squeeze it until every last drop came out. When she we was satisfied, she slid her hand out of my panties scooping as much cum as she could, pulled her own panties down, and rubbed my cum on her cock like lube.

I was in a daze, barely coming back to reality, when I felt her grab the hair on the back of my head. She scooted a few inches away, and slowly pulled my head down to her lap, so that I was face to face with her twitching cock, covered in my cum. I did what was expected, and lowered my mouth down around it, and let it fill up my mouth. I took in everything I could, so that my face was pushing up against her thighs, and I could feel her cock's head twitching against the back of my throat, and I could taste the salty mix of sweat, her pre cum, and the warm cum I had just spent. It was messy, and I rubbed my face in like I had never tasted anything so delicious.

"that's good, sissy. You just keep your throat just like that for another minute or two. I'm already so close, and I want to cum in your mouth, ok?"

It was hard to answer yes with my mouth full, but she understood my muffled answer. She rocked her hips up and down in short, slow motions so that her cock gently tapped the back of my throat.

"Fuck, here it comes, get ready ok?"

She tightened her grip on my hair, and fucked my mouth with 5 or 6 rapid thrusts. She stopped thrusting abruptly, and I felt her body tense up as spurt after spurt after spurt of her hot cum started shooting at the back of my throat. She wasn't showing any signs of stopping, so I started to swallow what I could while she kept it up. It was too much though, and some of it poured out of my lips, down her shaft into another puddle in her lap. Finally, her body started to relax, and she started slowly thrusting again, with her spurts becoming longer and less forceful.

"ohhh my gooood, that feels so fucking gooood!" she moaned, and pushed my head down harder into her lap. I had to hold my breath, because my mouth and nose were competently submerged in her cum puddle, but I keep swirling my tongue as long as I could, until I fell her cock soften and relax.

She fell back, slipped over to her side, smiling and moaning softly with satisfaction. I gasped as I pulled my mouth out of her lap, and wiped my face with part of my shirt. I was exhausted, and more content than I could ever remember being. I tucked Julie's soft cock back into her soaking wet panties, and laid down beside her, spooning on the couch. The cum in my panties had cooled by now, and I could feel it sliding all around my groin. Julie pushed her hips backwards against my limp, cum and panty covered cock, grinding her ass against me until she was comfortable.

-----------

Sometime later, I vaguely remember half-waking in the middle of the night when I heard noises in the kitchen. It sounded like Tara and a couple of her friends had finally gotten home, and were giggling and shushing each other as they struggled to get their shoes and jackets off. I could hear a couple of them whispering as they tip-toed through the living room toward the stairs. I was so happy and comfortable that I didn't even care if they saw us cuddling in our panties, covered in the mess of cum we made.

----------

The next time I woke up, I could see faint sunlight coming through the window, and Julie was already walking around getting ready for work.

"Good morning beautiful" I said as I sat up.

She looked over at me and smiled, then walked over and sat down next to me. "Your are a mess, you little freak". She was right - I felt sticky and wet, and could still feel cum on my face. "I'm uh.... sorry about all the sissy and panty-boy talk. I don't know where that came from."

"Oh yeah, I remember that. Don't worry about it, I think I kind of liked it", and we both smiled.

"Good. Anyway, you should probably get cleaned up now, we've got to be out the door in 15 minutes. You can use my shower upstairs, first room on the right. If you want, though, you dirty little sissy, you can wear my panties from last night when you're done. Consider it something to remember me by. And I can spend my shift thinking about you wearing my dirty cum filled panties for your whole flight."

I'm sure I still wasn't anywhere near what you would call "sober" yet, so I did exactly as she asked, and smiled about it.

On the way back to the airport, we recounted the events of the night, laughing at how ridiculous everything had been. "By the way," I asked her, "what's with your sister and her friends? I can't quite put my finger on it, but they were all acting almost like they knew some sort of secret or something. And did your sister have TWO guys stay over?"

"Yeah.... I'm not sure we actually have time to get into all of that. The short answer is they all like to fuck a lot. My sister is a huge freak, and she attracts really fun, kinky guys. They all like to party a lot, and sometimes we all fool around together. Maybe I'll tell you more about it.... if you want to call me sometime."

"Of course I'll call you! I've got business for the next few days, but I'll be coming back through here next weekend. Maybe we can grab a drink or something when I pass through.

Julie smiled. "Yeah, I think I'd like that a lot".