The Leader, The Badass, & The Freak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she started her work, Josh went to Badass and spoke in a whisper. "You're next." Badass smirked. He was ready. Even in heels and a tight skirt, Charlotte ran from point to point to obey all of Badass's orders, never objecting to his numerous demands. Josh watched her closely, noting the faint smile on her lips when given a command. Observing her subservience brought on strong urges late at night in which Josh gave in and jerked off visualizing his sexy employee.

The two of them coordinated to make sure her behavior and dress were controlled on the days when the owner came by. Josh's father came in less often than usual, allowing the two the joy of controlling their submissive coworker. One week after Badass's turn, Freak was allowed his time to have fun with her. The three sometimes had contradicting commands, yet Charlotte found a way to please them all. But it was Josh's orders that made her blush and smile.

His hatred for her mellowed into acceptance. No longer did he grit his teeth at her stupid jokes but grinned at her innocent, childlike nature that broke through her mature, slutty façade. Jealousy started to make him snap at his two minions. He wanted her to himself and was ready to cut them off. He could see how badly she wanted him too and only him. Her eyes begged for him to ask her out and spend time alone together. The fear that his disturbing personality would scare her away caused him to avoid the next step – a true relationship.

He watched her every second possible and loved catching a moment that she was bent over straightening shelves and picking up strategically placed trash on the floor. She fell for the trash trick each time. Josh openly studied the lifting skirt when he gave her that chore. It wasn't until two months later, that he noticed that she forwent panties.

Josh's jaw dropped a little as he watched Charlotte restocking a low shelf. His cock hardened and his heart pounded. He walked across the store and stood behind her.

"Your cunt is showing," he said, his control over his mouth had gone the second his dick swelled. She straightened and pulled down the hem of her skirt only achieving a drop of a half an inch. Her eyes stayed on the shelf in front of her. "Be careful if we have customers in the store. Now, bend over again." Slowly, her spine curved and she placed her hands on the second to bottom shelf. Without thinking, he raised his arm and brought his palm against her bare flesh. She gasped when he struck her ass. "That was a warning," he said and started to walk away.

The soft moan that came from her made him harder than ever. Instead of going back to the front counter, he turned for the bathroom and locked himself in. He stroked himself until eruption but even coming hard wasn't enough. He needed her cunt.

She startled him as he opened the door. Hands behind her back, face red and miserable, she looked up at him. "May I please take a break, Boss?" she asked in a strained voice that gave away her feelings and intentions.

"You may." She ran into the women's bathroom and shut the door quickly. Leaning against it, Josh smiled as he heard the lock click. Seconds later, he heard little gasps and moans and the slight sopping noises of her juicy pussy being finger fucked. His smile grew wider as her moans increased to an animal like grunt followed by an "ohh."

Silently, he laughed and stepped back from the door. Her face turned from pale to pink within a second when she came out and saw her manager waiting for her.

"Work is not the place to make yourself come." Her head lowered in shame. "If I catch you masturbating again..." His mind worked to come up with a safe punishment. "I'll have to discipline you in private." Leaving the threat ambiguous made her sexual misery worse. Her shoulders dropped and her lips parted.

"Yes, Sir." Those two small words broke the dam he built to control his repressed lust for her. His head spun with the sudden emotions breaking through their barriers. He wanted to kiss her, take her, spend time with her. Euphoria gripped his heart, causing his negativity to subside. He was sweeter to her, even in his commands. When the embarrassment of that day was over, she became bolder around him. She purposely ran into him, acting as if it were an accident. The contact made both electrified with lust. He had to stop himself from bending her over the couch in the break room and fucking the hell out of her. He was ready for his next move – making her his.

~

Freak took another hit on a joint and slumped down in the couch, letting the high relax him. He had time that morning to finish it before Charlotte came in. Josh and Badass sat at the computer nearby, conversing about the store's financial matters. Badass also had a joint pinched in his fingers. Josh passed, knowing that one of them had to have a clear head to greet customers until Charlotte's shift started.

The irritating bells on the door jingled. Josh jumped up and closed the door, ready with a smile for the customer that just walked in.

"Charlotte!" He froze where he stood. "What are you doing here?"

As she shrugged, the straps of her shirt fell over her shoulders. "I decided to come in early and just hang."

Slowly, he shook his head. "That's not a good idea."

"Why not?" she said and laughed. "I'll just do some reading." She scooted around his rigid figure to the back. He quickly jumped ahead of her and blocked the door. "Josh..."

"Don't go back there."

"Why not?" Her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Because I said so." She wanted to listen but paranoia kept her from bowing and obeying. The thought that he was hiding a woman in there made her more angry than hurt. Josh didn't want to fight her and tow her away against her will. Defeated, he dropped his arms and watched her enter the back room.

Freak and Badass were too preoccupied to notice her right away. "Oh," she said, flustered on how to respond. Both tried to hide what was in their hands, but it was too late. "You're smoking pot." She looked to Josh, but he didn't seem surprised. She shook her head, confusion marked her face. "I'll just come back when my shift starts." Josh saw a bit of condescending disappointment in her eyes that made him hold his breath. While the other two dominant men hung their heads, Josh held his high, giving her a silent warning with his eyes.

Whatever submissiveness she embraced over the past few months had disappeared. He knew that discouraging look she gave him; his father gave him that look all the time. Distracted with plans to keep her silent, Josh half-assed his duties for the next hour. He knew he had to get to her before she got to his father first.

But she did beat him to it. His father came in when she did. Josh felt his stomach drop. Their silence for the rest of the day revealed more to him than words could. Charlotte ignored him and did only what his father asked. Each hour that passed made him more nauseated. At the end of the day, his father kept them all to hold a meeting. Her betrayal made his chest tighten and his eyes water with rage. The three men plopped down on the couch while Charlotte sat on a chair nearby, looking as if she was sitting regally on a throne. Josh glared at her. She noticed him and pursed her lips, turning her head away. All his mind could concentrate on was revenge.

The ten minute lecture was painful. The three looked past the owner in silence while the girl next to them beamed with pride. Josh kept wondering where he went wrong with her. He was confident in her obedience. He was sure she was in his grasp.

His father made several threats on the three's jobs. He made a promise to come in everyday and inspect their lockers. Glaring at his son, he suggested that he wasn't management material and that someone else could probably do his job better. When the owner casually looked at Charlotte, Josh's cheeks flushed with anger.

Charlotte left with his father. The three remained on the couch, sulking. At the sound of the front door shutting, Josh leaped up and began to pace with long strides.

"Little fucking bitch!" Freak's fists balled up; one struck the couch.

"What the fuck went wrong?" Badass asked with a dropped jaw that soon tightly held a lit cigarette. Josh had no response and paced faster, periodically shaking his head. The treason made him furious, hurt, and scared. The strong emotions made him quake and ready to lash out at the nearest victim.

"She was so good...she never disobeyed us...why now...did she think we weren't bold enough to punish her if she went against us..." He slammed his fist into his palm. "She deserves to be punished. Set her straight and we'll never have a problem again." He stopped pacing and ran his hand through his hair and tried to control his breathing.

"I think we should do it, Boss. Maybe some humiliation would work on her. Like embarrass her in front of customers. Make her worship us in front of them," Badass said.

"And I'd be willing to spank her. Trust me, a woman never offends me twice after being over my lap," Freak said with a smirk.

Josh shook his head. "This has to be private and we can't do something that will make her cry sexual harassment. We gotta do something that is within her comfort zone."

"Since when do you care about a slave's comfort zone?" Freak asked.

"Since the fact that she isn't a slave." He exhaled and rubbed his forehead. "We have to find something to use against her."

"Damn pussy," Freak said and got up, heading to her locker. "Blackmailing her instead of dealing with it aggressively? Have you lost your nerve?" Freak opened the locker. Josh and Badass joined him. Just as they would expect from her personality, her locker was filled with books. Freak reached in and grabbed one. "What the?"

"What?" Josh said and pushed his way through to examine the locker himself.

"I've read this before." Freak flipped through the pages. Some were folded at the corners. He stopped at one, skimmed the text, and laughed wickedly. He gave the book to Josh. "We're in luck. The bitch is infatuated with kink."

Badass picked up three other books. Their store's sticker and price tag was on them. "It's been a while since anyone had purchased erotica from here."

"What are you saying?" Josh asked.

"I gotta check the computer to be sure, but I would remember if someone purchased books from that one shelf, the SM one."

Freak laughed hard. "She stole them! Holy fuck!" He grabbed the last book and opened it. "I think we know the solution to this problem."

"She's been a true sub all along. We'll just have to give the brat what she needs and then some." He took all the books into a pile in his arms. "I have to study."

~

Badass and Freak looked upon her with a coldness that made Charlotte even more arrogant, but Josh was sweeter than ever. Realizing that he shrugged off the night before, she reciprocated with affection. As her shift ended, Josh cornered her, smiled, and stroked her arm.

"So, I was thinking..." Her eyes lit up and his caress caused a shiver down her spine. "We should spend some time together." A sappy smile appeared on her lips.

"You're not mad about last night?"

He laughed. "No, I should have known better. No hard feelings." He cupped her face, making her knees wobble. "Come back here at eight. We can talk, hang out. I'll order some food and bring over some movies." He leaned within inches of her face. "Maybe do other things..." Her heart skipped a beat as his lips came closer to hers. With a teasing smile, he withdrew before they touched. "Say you'll come."

"Of course," she said as if in a trance. She bit her lip and walked out the door smiling. When she was gone from his sight, Josh dropped the smile and glared at the door.

Freak came up and stood beside him. "She bought it?"

"Yep," Josh said and laughed in an evil manner. "That gullible bitch has no idea what's coming to her."

~

As he did every time she entered the shop, he waited by the front counter. And as always, she never came in late. At 7:55, Charlotte pulled open the door, hanging her head. Josh held his breath as she entered. She embraced the whore inside of her by wearing a tiny, plaid skirt and a black tank top that revealed much more than he ever requested from her. She ditched the glasses for contacts and wore her hair in thick waves. Her dark lined eyes peeked up at him.

His eyes wandered from her hair to her high-heeled boots and back up to her blushing face. "Come." He waved for her to follow him to the back room. Eyes locked on him, she smiled and entered the break room. He grinned back and slammed the door shut after them. His lips returned to their naturally thin line. She looked around and noticed they were not alone. Badass and Freak leaned against the wall in the shadows of the dimly lit room, each with a triumphant smirk on their faces. The room was different. Where the couch used to be was a bar secured to the ground. Candles flickered, randomly placed around the room.

Goosebumps appeared on her arms. "What are they doing here?" she asked Josh. He ignored her question and nodded to the two other men. "What are you doing?" she squeaked in protest as Badass and Freak grabbed her arms and towed her to the empty space in the room. They forced her to the ground. Before she could complain again, they chained her wrists to the bar on the ground. "What the-"

"Shhh," Josh said. "You brought this upon yourself."

With wide frightened eyes pleading for her freedom, she struggled with the chains, feeling more helpless each second. Josh did nothing to help her and lit a cigarette. He leaned against another wall and hid in the darkness. All she could see were his emotionless eyes, the wisps of smoke, and the glowing end of the stick bobbing up and down.

"Josh..." she cried out to him.

"She is damn sexy tonight," Badass said and started to circle her.

"Anyone wanna bet what color her panties are?" Freak circled her in the opposite direction.

"Please, don't do anything," she begged the two hawks watching their prey with terrifying eyes.

"We didn't give you permission to speak!" Josh yelled. Charlotte flinched. The two stopped in front of her and looked to their leader for orders. His voice dropped to a dangerously calm tone. "Now, you're not going to speak unless we tell you to. Isn't that right, girl?" She nodded her head as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Good girl." She avoided his eyes by bowing her head. "Do you understand why you're here?" She bit her lip in response and started to tremble. "I thought you wanted to please me, Charlotte. But tattling on us and stealing from the store was wrong. Do you want to keep your job?" Through blurred eyes, she looked up at him and nodded. "Then you will submit to your punishment." She winced; her chest heaved in anticipation. Josh nodded to Badass. "You're up first."

Badass gave her a crooked grin and stood in front of her. "Ever taken nine inches in your mouth?" She drew back as far as she could. "Today is your lucky day then." Her head turned away as he dropped his jeans. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see his massive twitching cock. Her lips tightened. He swooped down a grabbed her hair, yanking her up. She fought by pulling her head away. With two hands full of hair, he steadied her head until she gave up fighting. Her breathing was heavy. Her eyes were shut tight.

"Open wide..." She whimpered and winced as he came closer. "Do as I say, sweetheart. Fighting will make it worse." Her grunts became louder. She pulled her head away side to side to avoid him.

"Suck his cock, you little whore!" Josh shouted. "Do it, or I will discipline you in front of them. Either way you will have his cock down your throat."

She gulped in fear and slowly parted her lips, bringing her mouth to him. "Are you fucking serious? Do you even know how to give a blowjob?" She shrunk under his ridicule. "Get him wet first, idiot." Her trembling tongue licked the biggest dick she had ever seen in one wet trail on its underside. She winced as the taste of cock was new and not pleasant for her. After he was lubed with spit, he ordered her to sit back. "Have you ever drunk cum before, slave?"

"Slave?" she asked; her body trembled more.

"Are you not chained?" She ducked her head and didn't answer. "I'll ask you again. Have you ever swallowed jizz?" She shook her head. "There's a first for everything. If you dare spit it out, you will face a far more severe punishment than this. Understood?" Eyes still down, she nodded slowly. "Address me as Master."

"Address us all as Master," Josh said.

"Yes, Masters," she said in a low, defeated voice. Badass grabbed her hair and forced his dick through her lips. She gagged at the invasion and yanked at her chains, wanting her hands to be free. Her neck hurt straining to keep it up and level with his groin. He glided his dick in and out while ignoring her muffled cries. Her discomfort made fucking her face even more of a thrill. But after a while, her protests quieted to a long satisfying moan that surprised them all.

"Badass, I think she likes it!" Freak said. Josh smiled sinisterly. His predictions turned out to be correct.

The rougher Badass abused her mouth the louder she got. His fingers wound tighter around her hair. "That's a good slave. Now swallow." She objected in fear with a squeal. Badass didn't pay attention to her and instead tilted his back and shoved himself into her one last time. The two others watched their wide-eyed and terrified slave try to keep down every drop. He withdrew and left their slave coughing and fighting to keep the nasty cum down.

She heard his zipper slide up and Josh's voice. "Freak, you may proceed."

"About fuckin time." Freak pushed himself away from the wall and stepped behind her. Their slave cowered and shook. "Hm, what should I do to you?" He squatted behind her and lifted her skirt. "No fucking way!" His laughter made her flinch. "She's not wearing panties." The two chuckled a little without humor. To further her humiliation, he ordered her to get on all fours. Freak's finger traced her naked ass and down the crack to her asshole. She jerked as he openly explored a human's most disgusting body part. Skirt pulled all the way up, he parted her ass to study her hole better.

"I think she can handle me," he said and stood. "Don't you move."

Tears formed in her eyes as she waited a couple minutes for Freak to ready himself. He knelt behind her and gave her ass a few slaps. "Don't tense up." At the sound of the bottle of lube being opened, she looked up at Josh, pleading with her eyes to be released. He stared back and didn't attempt to stop him. Soft moans of complaint escaped her lips as Freak's dick neared her back hole.

"Please don't!"

"Shut up!" Freak yelled and started to enter her. "Wish you wore some panties that I could have shoved in your mouth."

"She'll shut up," Josh said and looked into their slave's eyes. "You'll be quiet and take it, right?"

She hung her head. "Yes, Master." Josh went hard as he realized that she wanted only to serve him. He wanted to fling Freak out of the way and selfishly keep her to himself. But he stayed back and watched.

He worked into her, taking centimeters at a time. The stretching made her grit her teeth, but a soft "oh" came from her lips when he was all the way in. Her back arched as a shiver went down her spine. Freak groaned as the tight, warm hole constricted his member. He let it rest inside of her, allowing her muscles to accommodate his size. Slowly, he rocked himself in and out. Both moaned as their pleasure intensified. Their slave's fingers curled against the ground, seeking to hold on to anything. He gripped her hips and pushed in harder and faster.

The constant friction overwhelmed her and moistened her more each second. Her beastly moans increased as she felt closer to a climax, a place she had rarely been before. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. They heard a whimper from her, a wordless beg to come.