The League of Planets Ch. 02

Story Info
John observes first hand what happened to Lisa - WOW.
7.4k words
3.78
1.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The League of Planets Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. If you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - This is the third entry in the League of Planets series (Contains: Venus Ascending, the Sovereign Space Station Venus or Slave Ship and The League of Planets). This will be the last of the Space Station Venus Series and will be available for purchase as a complete series.

If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 2

Dr. Peck was waiting when John carried Lisa into the med center and ushered them into an exam room. John laid Lisa gently on the exam table and muttered, "Thanks for getting here so fast."

Dr. Peck leaned over Lisa and while he was looking over Lisa he responded, "I was already here. She is the fifth woman that I have seen like this."

John almost got whiplash as his head swiveled to look at the doctor and saying, "Say that again!"

He looked at John and repeated, "We now have five women here with the same symptoms and fifty-three others scattered through all the domes. So far some, but not all are showing a similar brain pattern that may be causing the comatose state."

Two nurses came into the exam room and began attaching leads to Lisa's head. These were in turn attached to a machine that began to show brain wave patterns and soon an encephalogram began to take shape. Dr. Peck pointed to various brain wave patterns and stated, "See this and this." With his fingers hovering over various patterns. "All the other casualties are showing the same wave patterns."

John noticed what Dr. Peck was pointing too, but they didn't make any sense to him until Dr. Peck turned on screens from two of the other women that had been brought in. They wave patterns were the same and John queried, "What does it mean?"

Dr. Peck shrugged his shoulders just as doctors Mott and Afolayan walked in to consult. Both were Neurologist and Psychiatrists, except Dr. Afolayan was Koresh. Having an alien doctor consulting showed John where he thought Dr. Peck was headed.

John left and went to Lisa's treatment room and picked up her hand. He kissed her lips, rubbed her hand against his face, then whispered in her ear, "Everything is going to be all right."

At that very moment the doors burst open and Steven Nickel rushed in carrying his naked wife, Kirstin. She was writhing in his arms and screaming the kind of things Lisa did when she was in the throws of multiple orgasms. John followed, watched and, when asked, helped bind Kirstin to a treatment bed. She was thrashing, squirming, screaming and begging for orgasmic release. All her muscles were dancing underneath her skin as tried to find the passionate relief she craved.

John watched and wondered what she was feeling, knowing that Lisa had gone through the same thing. Then his mind shifted to what or who was causing this erotic trauma and what was the reason behind it.

~~~~~

Kirstin had finished rehearsal for a new dance number she had designed for a new club. She had gone home ready to create a great meal for her husband. In addition, she bought some great wine for them. Dancing always made her horny and after dinner, she wanted her husband to take her like the caveman he was.

She had just gone into the bedroom to change into something slinky, when she felt an unseen force guide her to her bed. She had no idea what was going on but could find no way to resist. As she was being guided towards her bed Kirstin saw a ghostly apparition in front of her and as she looked down, she saw her dancing togs being pulled and tugged, as if someone was trying to remove them.

At that moment she heard her husband come home. She tried to call out to him, but her voice wouldn't respond. Just before her eyes were blinded by the lustful apparition, she saw Steven come into the room. Everything after that was controlled by the phantom and her vision was clouded by lust.

At first, she thought it was a dream, but she was able to notice the transparent male form. Only when she felt the caresses and lips nibbling around her neck did she realize it was real. There were ghostly hands over her breasts, and she felt cold fingers tweaking her nipples through her blouse. It felt like two massive arms were binding her and she couldn't move her arms, only take whatever the apparition wanted from her.

Ghostly fingers deftly released the first fastener on her top, and she watched helplessly as the second fastener was released. Fear erupted, but it was mixed with an unsolicited desire. She was powerless against the dominate ghostly figure as it skillfully began its seduction. The hands finished unfastening her top, stripped it from her and her bra was the only thing left covering her aching breasts and swollen nipples.

The cold fingers caressed and teased her nipples through her bra, electrifying the bundles of erotic nerves in her nipples. Unconsciously her back arched pushing her nipples into the cold, merciless passion being forced upon her. Desire rushed from her nipples to her fluttering belly and suddenly wet pussy. Her knees trembled as the cold enhanced passion rampaged through her.

Kirstin and her husband had played with ice on her erogenous areas once during a playful bondage love making session and she found the ice enhanced her husband's teasing of her nipples and clit. Now the cold ghostly apparition was doing the same thing to her and her body seemed to react as if her husband was doing it.

Kirstin felt a hard tug as her bra was ripped away and her breasts were now bare, her nipples erect, engorged. She watched as ghostly fingers pulled, tugged and teased her breasts pleasure nubs sending bolts of desire directly to her sexual core. She unabashedly moaned and tried to push more of her breasts into the clever ghostly fingers. The apparition's fingers responded to her plea as a knowledgeable lover would with a mix of lite caresses on her nipples followed by hard pinching tugs that sent blistering waves of yearning down her impassioned form.

Through the stripping of her clothes and the groping of her breasts, she tried to move and stop what was going on, but for some reason she couldn't move to stop this unknown force. There seemed to be a band around her, and her arms could only flex against it, but not move. Kirstin felt the fear and panic mixed with erotic craving rise up inside her as she fought against the ghostly force.

The apparition knew what it took to conquer while seducing a woman. It needed this sultry, sexy woman to be its sexual vessel, so it could finally be released from its wanton spell. So, its first order of business was to get her out of her clothes, then strap her to the bed then begin to drive her wild so turn her into its wanton sexual prey. Only when she was in a reckless carnal state would she be wildly stimulating enough to maybe release its orgasm and remove the spell.

It bound her with its arms and legs, while breaking down her defenses with soft caresses on her erogenous zones. The constraining captivity followed by insistent caresses and teasing her nipples would begin to bring out her submissive side. Then it took advantage of her surrender as it ruthlessly teased her neck, breasts, and nipples. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own and easily gave in to the seduction,

While one ghostly hand continued teasing her breasts and wrenching her nipples, the other ghostly hand began working on stripping her pants and panties. Kirstin felt her panic start to ease, and sexual longing began to grow. She knew she needed to fight the growing desire but constrained as she was, her captivity and the ghostly caresses sent thrilling sexual hunger through her.

Her leggings then panties were pulled to her knees and a cold ghostly finger slid through the lips of her pussy caressing her clit as it did. The cold made her nipples and now her clitoris perk up, making them more sensitive with the ghostly caresses sending erotic chills down her spine. Her body began to feed off her desires and fantasies with the tingling and erotic power growing inside her.

She envisioned that her husband was really there as she was stripped off her clothes and its fingers and tongue were the reason for the desire welling up inside of her. In her dreams the teasing was her husband making love to her. Once again, she shook her head trying to concentrate on what was happening to her, but it was only moments of lucid thought before the demanding teasing forced her erotic fantasies to once again take over.

Despite her constraint she was suddenly levitated and began to move towards the top of the bed. During her movements towards the headboard, a ghostly cold finger once again eased inside her pussy and a passionate gasp escaped her lips. She tried to shake off the building desire, but she couldn't fight the increasing blissful craving inside her. She moaned softly as she was placed on her back on the bed. Her shoes, socks, leggings, and underwear were quickly stripped from her, and she was naked on the bed.

She envisioned a nubile young virgin strapped to the sacrificial bed, naked for everyone to see. Something about this image sent chills through her and it was shudders of excitement, not dread. In her dreams she was the naked virginal sacrifice, with the ghostly teasing and caresses fueling her sexual dreams. She actually felt her womanly folds becoming wetter with excitement as this vision controlled her thoughts.

She certainly didn't want to be thought of as just a body waiting to be taken. Yet the thought of being the naked nubile young virgin bound to the sacrificial bed was exhilarating. She dreamed of being strapped to the bed, helplessly waiting for her body to be taken by a carnal phantom. Her dreams and reality of the ghostly caresses were so real she found her nipples agonizingly hard and her pussy aching to be filled.

In her mind's eye she saw a high phantom standing by the bed with its phallus ready and waiting to split her womanly lips, and she was the willing sacrifice. In her visions she was impaled on the sacrificial bed. She could almost feel herself being sacrificed as her womanly lips were stretched tightly around the cold, ghostly fingers as it invaded her body.

~~~~~

John watched as Kirstin squirmed with passion on the exam table. Her mouth was open in extended breaths, screams and whimpers, all while her eyes stared vacant and unseeing at the ceiling. John glanced at her husband, also watching his wife writhe in passion coming from an unseen force. But there was a wild untamed passion emanating from Kirstin that her husband had never seen and both men were transfixed with the erotic craving radiating from the possessed woman.

The medical staff hovered over Kirstin not knowing what to do, but also gripped by the mad erotic passion that filled the room. Everyone watched as her muscles under her skin danced an erotic tango that twisted her form in an incredibly arousing display of ecstasy and no one was unaffected.

The staff could see her body being buffeted by something but could not see anything that could cause it. The ghostly apparition was only visible to its victim, but the staff could see some of the manipulation of her nipples and pussy.

John watched the display and knew that Lisa had gone through the same thing. Whatever it was continued to spread through the League and he had to find out what it was. He turned away from the rapturous display in the exam room and went to talk to the doctors.

~~~~~

Kirstin's dreams felt real, as she was bound tightly to what she felt now was her sacrificial bed and she knew that soon she would be impaled on the phantom's massive cock. She had no idea where she was or the crowded exam room was full of people watching her body flail in a passion that came from a ghostly apparition. The crowd watched Kirstin's scintillating form twist in a kind of rapture that everyone desired.

The thought of being a sacrifice had her thrilled, excited and aroused. She knew she should be fearful, but she wasn't, she was electrified and truly craved being the sacrifice. Kirstin ached to be strapped to the bed, forced to do things she would never normally do. She hungered to have that ghostly phallus sliding between her thighs, stretching, and filling her with ghostly delight and passion.

The vision got even worse as she imagined her husband as the high phantom hovering over her. She envisioned herself strapped naked on the bed, the phallus deep inside her and husband's hands roaming over her tightly bound and vulnerable body. This was a feeling unlike anything she had ever felt. Then ghostly hands pulled her arms over her head and bound them to the bed. Next her legs were pulled wide open and also bound to the bed.

The apparition's ghost could do anything it wanted to her, and she was powerless to stop it. She was its plaything, its sacrifice and whatever was going to happen she felt sexy knowing there was nothing she could do against its desire being poured into her. Her knees trembled at the thought, with the anticipation and yearning more potent than anything she had ever experienced.

Kirstin felt ghostly hands caressing her body, sending blistering desire coursing through her enraptured form. Its hands cupped her breasts pinching her inflamed nipples with her back arching away from the bed pushing her aching and desperate breasts into its ghostly hands. Its thumb and forefinger surrounded her nipples, tugging, pulling and squeezing, sending exquisite bolts of passionate fire surging through her writhing form. She threw her head back belting out moans of needy desire echoing through the Room. The harder it twisted her tortured nipples, the more her body forgot about everything except quenching the fire inside her.

Kirstin's whole body tingled as though she had been plugged into an electrical socket. It was too much and whatever this was, she wanted to give in and let these feelings have their way with her. She was stretched across the bed with her legs bound to the bed, spread wide and leaving her womanly cleft open and available to her ghostly lover. With her arms bound above her head she was stretched tightly, tummy shrunken, breasts lifted to the ceiling with nipples pleading and leaving her sensuous body beautifully displayed.

In her mind she lay back across the bed and saw the ghostly apparition watching her. It hovered over her, around her and beside her with its hands caressing her bound form. Kirstin felt apprehensive but also an anticipatory excitement and her breathing came in gasping gulps that made her breasts wobble enticingly. The ghost gave into the lure of her nipples with its fingers and lips.

Kirstin arched her back, pressing her flaming, engorged nipples into the cold sucking and pinching of her ghostly lover. Its cold large ghostly hand settled on her breast, and they were perfectly filled with her soft, firm succulent breast with her tight thrusting nipple digging into its palm. The apparition closed its hand circling her breast and then with Its thumb and forefinger began to twist and pull her nipple sending bursts of desire throughout her body.

Kirstin bowed her back trying to push more of her breast into Its grasping hands and threw her head back in a passionate moan. This exposed her delicate neck to the ghostly apparition's voracious desire, and it began to kiss and nibble down the sensitive skin of her neck. It could feel her hammering pulse beating just below the skin and felt her warm blood and life force rushing through her veins just below its cold, ghostly sucking lips. As it continued to lick, suck and nibble on her sensitive neck she gave a shuttering moan and surrendered.

From her lips to her neck and her thrusting nipples her whole body was on fire. Kirstin was having a hard time catching her breath as everything the ghostly form did to her, forced her body to explode with new sensations. Just as she thought it couldn't get any worse the ghostly mouth joined its fingers on her nipples, and she arched her back even further. She quivered as her pussy pulsed with every tug, suck and nibble on her incredibly sensitive, turgid and over stimulated nipples. It was like her nipples and pussy were connected; she was finding it hard to breathe with every new sensation sending shutters through body.

Once again Kirstin had trouble catching her breath and her whole body shook as she felt the apparition's thick finger push inside her. Kirstin let out a raspy moan telling the ghostly figure that she was loving everything that it was doing to her. "Oh my God... Oh Oh."

The crowd of medical personnel gasped as Kirstin tugged and raged against the restraints binding her to the exam table. Everyone knew that she was totally lost in a mindless rapture brought on by something unseen. Still, it was the most arousing thing anyone had ever seen and there were not any unaffected genitalia anywhere in the room.

As ghostly cold lips and mouth continued to move back and forth between her nipples nibbling, tugging, and scraping her nipples against its teeth, while its finger was slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. It would occasionally slide to the top of her pussy and caress her clit before dipping back between her swollen pussy lips. Kirstin felt sensations climbing higher, higher, and completely on their own her hips were lifting off the bed reaching for more. The apparition slid a second finger into her incredibly tight pussy and the stretch of her quim made her hips jump to a new level with the sensations.

With two of ghost's large fingers buried in her pussy Kirstin was stretched wide and it felt so wickedly delicious. She wanted it to conquer her and make her feel the passion it could unleash on her. It had already pushed her pass anything she had ever felt before and now her pussy was stretched, full of a ghostly apparition. More than anything Kirstin wanted to be released, stuffed, or stretched and now the ghost was fulfilling her confused desire. It was giving her pussy the most wonderful stretching workout and her whole body was shaking. The desire it was building in her pussy was beyond anything she ever felt, and she let it know it.

"Oh God... More Oh God More... Take Me... Stretch Me... Fill Me... Make me Yours."

Kirstin felt the build increasing like she was going to explode, and she was finding it harder and harder to breathe. Her hips were reaching higher lifting further off the bed trying to get more of the ghostly fingers inside her. With two of the ghostly fingers firmly embedded in her pussy it used its thumb to start caressing her clit and that was all it took. Kirstin's whole body bucked, arched off the bed and froze in a muscle clenching, body consuming orgasm. For a few seconds Kirstin couldn't breathe as her whole existence revolved around the sensation centered in her pussy. She lost the ability to see fireworks exploding behind her eyes and the euphoria, she felt, was unlike any previous experience.

Kirstin's breath came back in a shuttering gasp, but her orgasm wasn't over yet. The ghost rapidly flicked her clit with its thumb as it rammed its fingers back deep inside Kirstin's spasming cunt and orgasm blazed anew. Her body clinched again as she screamed her ecstasy for everyone and no one to hear.

"AGAIN... OH MY, OH MY GOD... AAGGAAIIN... OH GOD."

The apparition's ghost couldn't believe how passionate and responsive Kirstin was. It had been lucky when she walked into the bedroom and now, it was just getting started and with her having already cum twice. In its mind, it knew that this was the woman to give it an orgasm and release it from the time of torment. It needed to build her into a frenzy so her flaming desire could pour into it and release it from its torturous spell. However, it really needed to see just what this human was capable of and resumed its torturous seduction.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers