The Leather Biker Pt. 02

Story Info
After following Will's friends, Andrew's life takes a turn.
3.7k words
4.65
7.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyTim14
TinyTim14
36 Followers

Note: This is a continuation of the previous part of "The Leather Biker." I would appreciate some ideas on what you would like to see next from this story. (I hope you all enjoy.)

You might remember the story I told. My life started to change out of nowhere after getting on a bike with a total stranger. Out of nowhere, I was no longer a full virgin, thanks to Will. I must say, however, that oral was not the only thing I experienced because of Will, but that is something I will explain later.

However, let us begin from where we left off...

Will and I were sitting next to each other on the ground next to his bike. We were tired from the small exercise we did a few minutes ago. The sounds of motorcycles approaching were getting louder, and I was wondering what was going to happen after Will's friends arrived.

"So... how would you describe these friends of yours?" I asked Will, concerned about what might happen after meeting them. A bit of logic started to come forward after Cumming, which came with a small wave of regret and fear of what the future might hold.

"You should get to know them yourself." Will responded.   "You will probably like them a lot."

"I hope they just help me out with my car." I said, trying to make sure to keep my original plan in mind.

"They'll help you out, don't worry." Will said, looking directly into my eyes. He was clearly trying to comfort me.

Finally, I could see two bikes entering the parking area. The two bikers riding said bikes were wearing very similar leather outfits to Will's. I couldn't see their faces, though, since they were covered by their helmets. That wouldn't last long, though.

The bikers then parked their bikes right next to Will's and, after getting off, stood right next to Will and me.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Will asked as he stood up to high-five and hug both of the muscular men.

"I've been doing good." One of them responded immediately. "Who's this little guy?" He asked, pointing directly at me. I didn't really want to respond, though, in fear of what would happen if I accidentally got any of these buff men mad. The guy's leather jacket had a bunch of spikes, unlike Will's, which made him kind of scary-looking.

He needed some help with his car, so I offered him a ride. Will said.

"Well, it's getting late, so want to get to our place?" The other guy asked me. He had an interesting-looking tattoo on his neck, which made him stand out from Will and his other friend.

"Sure," I responded to the biker. "I could use a place to stay for the night."

"I'm glad you're down." The spiked biker spoke with a clear interest in his voice. "I'm Kyle, by the way."

I stood up and then introduced myself: "I'm Andrew." I put my hand out for a handshake. "Thank you so much."

Kyle accepted my handshake, and I saw the other biker approach as well for another handshake. "I'm Hank."   The tattooed biker introduced himself, and I shook his hand. "Now let's go now, before it gets too dark out."

"I'm glad you all like each other!" Will exclaimed as he began to get ready as well. "Now, Andrew, come ride with me!"

I sat with Will on his bike, ready to start going to wherever this biker place is. They seemed really nice, so I was perfectly trusting of them. All three bikes started to speed out of the parking lot as the sky started to fully darken.

It took a bit of time to get to our destination, but as we started approaching a random building in the middle of nowhere, the three bikers began to slow down. It was a long, two-story building that looked really similar to the motels you would see in old TV shows and movies. However, it didn't have one of those big signs that asked you to stay the night. It seemed more like an apartment building. Will then parked at the side of the building, and Hank and Kyle followed suit.

We all got off the bikes, and Will put his hand on my shoulder as we all walked to one of the rooms. It seemed he wanted me close, and I guess I didn't mind. I then saw Hank pull out a key, which he used to open the door. What was behind that door seemed like a pretty normal-looking bedroom. It just looked like a hotel room with two beds. The three bikers took off their helmets as they went into the room.

Seeing Kyle's face was interesting; he was completely clean-shaven, had blonde hair, and had pretty blue eyes. His face really didn't look like it fit with the rest of his body, much less his spiky leather jacket and pants.

I then started to look at Hank. He didn't just have a tattoo on his neck. His face was filled with tattoos, and after seeing him take off his jacket, it was clear that he had tattoos all over his body. He wasn't shirtless underneath like Will was, but his t-shirt did leave his arms exposed to show the tattoo sleeves he was hiding underneath.

I then saw Will take his jacket off, leaving his bare chest exposed. None of the other guys reacted, so I guess it was just me who thought it was weird a few hours ago. They all seemed to have started to get comfortable after the door was closed and locked behind them.

"Well, let's get comfortable, guys!" Will said as he began to take off his pants.

"Wait, you're just going to take off your pants in the middle of the room with all of us here?" I asked, confused and startled at the sudden action from Will.

"I don't see a problem." Kyle stated this as he took off his pants as well, showing the red underwear he had underneath.

My face must have looked nervous and confused at how casual these guys are with taking off their clothes. I looked at Hank, who was now doing the same. He had purple briefs on, and his whole body was full of tattoos.

"Look, little guy, this is pretty normal for guys who live together." Hank said.   "If you want to change into something more comfortable in a more private area, the bathroom is right there." He said this, pointing at a door at the back of the room, kind of hidden and barely visible from the beds.

"Do you have some spare clothes to sleep in that I could borrow?" I asked, remembering that I had left my luggage at the car.

"I have a night robe folded on the table next to the sink you could wear." Kyle told me as he sat back on the bed closest to the front door.

"Thanks..."   I responded by walking into the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

I started taking my clothes off as I looked for the nightrobe. There were a few different pieces of clothing folded on the little table that Kyle talked about. I took a brown robe that looked pretty warm and put it on. I really just took off my pants and shirt, leaving me with my underwear and the robe to cover me up.

I noticed that the walls of the bathroom were not very thick, since I could kind of hear the voices of Kyle, Hank, and Will still talking on the beds. However, I couldn't really understand clear words enough, probably because I was trying to concentrate on my own thing. I started washing my face to finish my nightly routine and began hearing a sound that I kind of recognized from a few hours ago. What were they doing?

I opened the bathroom door quietly and peeked out to see what was happening, and what I saw was not what I expected. It was Will who was making those sounds. He was on his knees, facing Hank, who was sitting at the front of the bed with his legs spread wide. Hank's face looked like he was in heaven. It was quite obvious what was happening. Will was sucking Hank's dick! I tried to look for Kyle, but I couldn't see him from the bathroom. He was probably on the other bed, doing who knows what.

I quickly went back in the bathroom to make sure they didn't see me staring at them. I was so confused. Why were they doing something like that as if I wasn't here? I guess Will is much more comfortable with me since he did suck my dick earlier in the day, but my senses had come back enough for me to not feel too good about doing something like that, or so I thought. Thinking back on the situation, the image of Will sucking me off flashed on my face, and my dick started to harden. This was a bad situation to be in.

When I thought it couldn't get any worse, I suddenly heard someone knock on the door. "Hey, are you okay in there?" I hear Kyle asking from the other side of the door.

"I'm... um... I'm fine!" I responded quite quickly, but I was clearly nervous.

"Are you sure?" "You've taken quite a long time in there!" He said.

"I'll be out in a minute!" I told him, trying to give myself more time to think of some way to solve this situation.

"What are you doing in there anyway?" Kyle asked, still clearly suspicious of the amount of time I had been in the bathroom for.

"Just getting ready to sleep!" I responded, not knowing what to say since it was clearly too much time and knowing that I didn't have my luggage with my cleaning products to say that I was brushing my teeth or something like that.

"Well, I kind of have to use the bathroom, so can I come in?"

Shit.  This was bad. Kyle wanted to come in, and I had a hard-on that I had no way of hiding without looking weird.  I couldn't really think of a way to get out of this.

"Sure!"   I responded, trying to fake a chilled-out voice.

I opened the door to Kyle, still just in his red boxer briefs. I just looked him up and down, unable to really hide the obvious hatred I had. Kyle noticed we were way too close and just lifted his eyebrows as we switched spots. Kyle just closed the bathroom door behind him, not saying a word. He probably predicted every thought of mine in those couple of seconds we saw each other. I was so embarrassed at this point that my face was completely red. but it got worse. Will was still on his knees in front of Hank, but Hank had noticed I was out of the bathroom and also raised his eyebrows just as Kyle did. He knew as well.

"Do you like what you see, little guy?" Hank asked from the bed. This made Will raise his head and look at me as well.

"Oh, he totally does..." He said it with a smirk on his face.

I couldn't hide it at all, and I was speechless. I just lowered my head in embarrassment.

"Come and sit next to me!" Hank said, patting the part of the bed next to him.

I don't know what happened, but I just started to walk towards them without thinking and sat next to Hank.

"That's a good boy." Hank said as he placed his hand on my shoulder, pretty much hugging me in the process. "Now boy, continue..." He said that, looking into Will's eyes.

"Yes, sir..."   Will said as he placed his lips around the head of Hank's dick, slowly getting more of it in his mouth.

Hank's hug seemed to also have another purpose than just a hug. He wanted to make me watch Will perfectly. I couldn't muster the courage to say anything as I watched Will slowly suck this man's dick. It was pretty big; it looked just over 8 inches, but with Will's mouth covering almost half of it every time he bobbed up and down, it was hard to tell.

"You're clearly enjoying the view, Andrew." Hank began.   "What do you want to do then?" He asked me, keeping my eyes locked on Will's movements on his own dick.

I didn't know how to respond, so I stayed quiet.

"Will talked to me about what happened..." Hank continued.   "Want to repeat that moment?" He asked as I kept looking at Will.

"I do..." I finally answered.

"Well, boy, you know what to do." Hank told Will, as he grabbed him by the hair, to pull him off his dick. A string of saliva connected his lips at the tip of Hank's dick, and it looked way too hot.

"Yes sir..."   Will responded and started to open up my robe, leaving my underwear in an obvious tent. Will then started to tug at my underwear's elastic, pulling it down, revealing my hard dick underneath.

"You have a pretty nice cock, boy." Hank whispered in my ear. Those words sent pleasure down my spine. Being called "boy" made me feel some sort of way that I didn't expect.

Will then started to suck my dick in the same way he did before. It felt just as good. The soft and wet feeling of his mouth and tongue felt absolutely amazing. I wasn't embarrassed any more. I just started moaning as if I were completely alone. Will seemed to be moaning as well. I started to push my head back from the amazing feelings, but something stopped me.

I felt Hank's hand on the back of my head, putting my head back to where it was before Will started to suck me off. He was making me look at Will sucking me off. "Don't stop looking at Will's eyes, boy," he ordered me. "You don't want to miss this show." He took his hand off, and I continued looking directly into Will's eyes. I was feeling amazing looking into Will's beautiful eyes. He was bobbing pretty well and was now swallowing my entire length. It felt like heaven. Then I heard a door open.

"What a nice view!" I heard Kyle say He started to walk towards all of us.

"Glad you're back, boy." Hank told Kyle as he held his cock out. "You can help me out while Will helps out our guest."

Part of me wanted to be surprised, but I wasn't. Kyle walked over to Hank and got to his knees in front of him. immediately putting Hank's dick in his mouth, without even saying a word.

"You forgot to do something, boy." Hank said it with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"Sorry sir..."   Kyle said, taking Hank's dick out of his mouth. "Thank you for letting me suck your cock, sir." He continued with a whiny voice.

"Good boy..."   Hank would then hold Kyle's blonde hair and push him to his chest, making him go up and down pretty fast. He seemed to be even more of a pro than Will was.

I never expected to be in this situation. receiving a blowjob from a man, next to two men doing the same. My life as a straight man was over at this point, and I didn't care. I was enjoying it. The feeling was so good that I started to get lost in it.

"Okay boys, stop..." Hank said it out of nowhere. Will and Kyle both stopped bobbing up and down and took the dicks they had in their mouths out. "Yes, sir," they both said.

"Wait, what?"   I asked, disappointed.

"You wanted more?" Hank asked, looking at my face.

"I thought we would finish this," I confessed.

"We can't finish on a blowjob, boy." He told me. Hank then stood up and took his underwear off. His naked body looked really good. "Stand up!" he told me.

I stood up without saying a word.

"On the bed, now..." He then said, looking at the kneeling bikers and pointing at the mattress,

"Yes sir..."   Both Will and Kyle stood up and got on the bed on all fours, side by side. They both still had their underwear on and were pointing their buttocks out to Hank and me.

"What's going on?" I asked, slightly worried and confused.

"Let me show you..." Hank then got on the bed, right behind Will this time. Pulling down his underwear, Will's buttocks were now fully exposed. Hank lifted both of his legs, one at a time, to fully remove Will's underwear, throwing it off to the side afterwards. will just let everything happen. He seemed way more out of it compared to how he was in the parking lot.

"So now what?" I asked, truly wondering what came next.

"Kyle, hand me over the lube." Hank exclaimed.

Kyle started to crawl to the back of the bed and grab something from under the pillow. It was a bottle of lube that he gave to Hank.

"Good boy," Hank told Kyle as he began pouring the liquid onto Will's backside and his own, still hard, cock. He would then stay there, kneeling, with his cock just a few inches away from Will's buttocks. "Now, boy, tell me what you want," he said in a slightly aggressive tone.

"I want you to fuck my ass, sir!" he will loudly claim, looking directly forward. I was taken aback, but I was still really turned on by it.

"Good boy..."   Hank started to push his cock into Will's willing hole. Will didn't seem to react much at first, but he did close his eyes for a moment, probably from the tip finally getting in with a pop. Hank just let out a deep moan. "Now, for the real show to begin." Hank started to thrust slowly into Will. It was impressive. With such a big dick Hank had, I was worried for Will. Hank was just picking up the pace and starting to speed up. Will was trying not to moan too loud as more of Hank's dick entered him at every thrust.

"Now, Andrew, what do you want to do with my boys?" Hank asked me, still thrusting into Will's hole pretty fast.

"I..."   I didn't know what to say.

"Speak up, boy..." He ordered.

"I just want to continue what we were doing." I said I was too nervous to do anything more extreme.

"Well, that's okay." Hank said under his breath, still thrusting. "Lay down on the bed next to us... "I have an idea." He continued.

I did as he said and laid down on the bed with my dick out and hard. Kyle was on all fours, facing me. Hank pulled his dick out of Will and started to scoot over to where he was now behind Kyle. He took the bottle of lube and pulled down Kyle's red underwear, revealing something unexpected. Kyle's dick was hard, and it was even bigger than Hank's!

"Now Kyle, be a good boy and start servicing our new boy." He said this as he began pouring some lube on his backside.

"Yes sir..."   Kyle said as he put my dick in his mouth. His skills were unbelievable. His tounge action was incredible, making swirls and making sure no part of the tip or shaft was forgotten. I moaned loudly in pleasure, barely noticing the way Kyle started to move forward and back to the rhythm of Hank's thrusts.

"Fuck..." I exhaled.

"That's a really good mouth, isn't it, boy?" Hank asked me, looking into my eyes as we both had our dicks inside Kyle.

"Yes, sir," I answered without thinking about the words that left my mouth. Both Will and Kyle were saying the same thing, so I guessed I should too.

"Oh, the boy has accepted his position!" Hank said this with surprise, raising his hairy brows. "Well, then let's finish this." He continued.   "Will, boy, could you help your fellow brother with making sure he doesn't dirty the blankets?" Hank told Will. I didn't know what it meant, but it would soon make sense.

"Yes, sir," Will said as he got under Kyle's dick and started to suck him off. Kyle was getting all the pleasure he could. He didn't moan often, but with all three of us giving him all of our attention, he couldn't mask them anymore. He was a moaning mess, even more so than Hank and I.

I began to get close. "I'm about to cum..." I warned everyone.

"Me too," Hank said. "Fill him up!" He ordered.

My dick started to pulse, shooting strings of cum out into Kyle's mouth. I could also tell that Hank was filling his other side as well. Kyle's eyes just rolled to the back of his head, filled with pleasure. He must have finished well in Will's mouth.

"Good boys," Hank told everyone. "Now all of you are on your knees in front of me."

"Yes sir..."   Kyle and Will stepped off the bed and got on their knees, looking at Hank. I stayed there, lying down.

"You too, boy..." He told me, looking at me with a bit of an angry face.

"Oh, yes, sir!" I said it quickly and in a very different tone than Will and Kyle. I walked over next to Will and got on my knees.

"You both did a good job." Hank said this to both Will and Kyle. "Show me your mouths."

Will and Kyle opened their mouths, revealing the white liquid filling them both.

"Good, now swallow that prize." Hank ordered, and just like that, they did. "Now put back your clothes and get ready for bed."

"Yes sir," both said in unison, standing up. They then walked to the bathroom, leaving me on my knees alone.

"And you..." Hank said as he held my chin up. "You're our new boy, and you'll be taught all the right things to make your leader proud."

"Wait, but I'm not..." I tried to say

"Shhhh..."   He ordered me to be silent. "We can talk about this tomorrow morning." He continued.   "You can sleep on the other bed alone. I'll allow you to think it through."

TinyTim14
TinyTim14
36 Followers
12