The Leather Cum Lapping Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
The first taste of precum from the leather gloves.
1.7k words
4.53
7.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xm37
xm37
17 Followers

Kevin's training slowly continues towards his goal of being allowed to cum on her black leather boots. He has seen various porn movies where the submissive men got to spurt onto the boots and had to lick it up directly after. So far he has fantasised a lot about this and told his girlfriend who is willing to take on the dominatrix role in this.

While talking about the next steps in his training, she suggests to feed him precum to get used to the salty taste while he is still horny. This idea makes him instantly horny. As usual he asks her to go to the bedroom immediately and try it out, but she declined sweetly. Putting her hand onto he check and slowly pushing her thumb into his mouth she said "let me finish a few things, we'll do it in the evening." His mind roaring and imagining how it will feel like he was unable to finish things himself and ended up browsing the internet aimlessly.

The sun set and he goes into the bedroom to set everything up. It excites him so much that he can barely contain himself. He feels the precum leaking already and thinks that she will have it very easy later to get sufficient precum to shove into his mouth. It is a very wicked game: the hornier he gets the more humiliating it gets for him. And as his obsessive with the game clearly shows, humiliation turns him on.

From one drawer he takes out the black leather cuffs for his wrists and ankles, as well as the matching collar. Wearing it makes him feel more submissive and sometimes she grabs him by the attached ring to pull forward. From another drawer he takes out the dominatrix outfit of the day: hotpants, top, cap and gloves, of course everything in black leather. He attaches the short ropes around the posts of the bed and joins the second ends into the carabiners. He removes his clothes and then diligently puts on the cuffs, ensuring that they are put on all in the same direction. Last he closes the collar and tries to fine a setting that it is somewhat comfortable but also strict enough to be effective. It is time to join the ankle cuffs with the carabiners, he also does one wrist. The other one has to be done by her.

"Honey, I'm ready," he lets her know in the living room from where she replies with a telling "Is that so?" He listens carefully for the sounds of her getting up, but she takes her time. Right now he is the one who wants, so he had to be patient. Eventually she comes over and seems to ignore that he is laying there naked. She sits down next to his free arm and asks whether she shall him it up to the carabiner, her way of asking for consent before the game starts. "Yes please," is his prompt response and she smilingly does the little missing action to make the bondage inescapable. This moment is always a turn-on for him.

Now that he is securely tired to the bed without a chance to flee from her, he flexes in the bondage as a surge of arousal flows through his body. She picks up the leather clothing and looks at him, "so this is what you want me to wear tonight? The cap that makes you so helplessly horny and obedient, the pants you like to kiss, the top that leaves my belly free and of course the gloves that you want to lick your precum off?" Though a rhetoric question he answers with the same "yes please" as before but with a little more emphasis on the "please". In a very sexy way she takes of her regular clothes until she only wears the bra and her panties. Her ass looks so good and he would love to kiss it, but it is out of reach for him right now. She notices his staring and gives herself a slap on the ass, commenting on how much he would like to do that now. "Isn't that right?"

She then snaps off the bra and lets her tits drop down a bit, a marvelous view. Then she picks up the short leather pants and pulls it over her ass. It is a tight fit and makes her gorgeous butt just perfect in his view. Picking up the top she takes a moment to caress his chest with a soft touch. She closes the zipper on the back, pulls her breasts up to fill out the cups of the top and starts putting on the leather gloves. She overexerts the movements of putting her fingers in and closes the Velcro at the wrist. Taking the cap by the visor she puts it onto her head, making sure that it is even as it is really important to him.

This is the dominatrix/trainer outfit. The one with corset and long pencil skirt and knee boots is the very feminine leather outfit but it is very impractical as she can neither bend not spread her legs at all. With the trainer outfit she can easily sit next to him, mount his face or lay down in his arm; the perfect outfit for the night to come.

She sits down next to him and smirkingly asks, in an almost innocent voice, "so you want to learn to eat your precum tonight?" He nods and she then continues, "you don't a have a choice now anyway," and moves her leather gloves hand from between him thighs to his already erect penis. She slowly enclosed it in her glove and moves the thumb to the tip of the glands. There is already a thick drop off precum visible and she carefully takes it onto the tip of her thumb. He can already imagine what will happen next. She moves her hand slowly towards his head, the glistening thumb extended. Her four fingers make contact with his check, the base of her thumb rests on his chin and the thumb dangerously hovers over his mouth. The setup suddenly intimidates him and he quickly utters a "wait" while trying to not keep the mouth open to long for her to put the thumb inside.

She keeps the thumb hovering but does not take the hand away. "Relax," she tells him in a calming voice. This mixture of calming caressing and strict determination is soothing for him as she pushes his limits but holds his hand while doing so. After a short while he has gained back much of the arousal and starts to crave the domination and humiliation again. "For letting you pause I now want you to obediently open your mouth and stick out your tongue," she told him in an erotic matter-of-fact tone. He hesitantly opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue which is quickly met by her thumb. She presses it onto his tongue und pushes deeper into his mouth such that he cannot pull away from the taste.

The salty sensation on his tongue is new, exciting and degrading at the same time. From his face she can read off that he definitely did not like the taste but is too horny to stop this game. She reacts her thumb from his mouth and inspects it. Pleased to see that he has sucked off all the salty goo she tells him "good boy," and moves her hand around the cock again and slowly starts stroking it. He moans heavily from the soft touch and he closes his eyes in enjoyment of the ride.

A few strokes later there is the next drop off precum forming on the glans. They notice at the same time, he puts his head back when he sees it. She laughs at this surrendering motion and picks up the drop and positions her hand as before, accompanied with an "open up!" This time he does not hesitate as much as on the first time. Expecting the salty taste he extend his tongue and she unrelentingly pushes her thumb into it. The taste this time is a bit saltier than before, he did not expect it to become worse over time. After she had retracted her thumb and therefore allowing him to speak he tells her that it got saltier over time. She knowingly smiles, haven given many blowjobs she knows what will happen to him tonight. But what fun would it have been to inform him before that the taste got worse the closer the guy was to orgasm?

Further stroking his dick let him moan again, he started to become putty in her leather clad hands. There was so much precum now that it stated to drip down onto his belly. Taking another thumb of precum to his mouth makes him open directly without hesitation. As that went so smoothly she collects the next load from the belly and feeds it to him as well. He swallows but then asked her for a short break if the feeding. "A break?" she asks mockingly as if she does not understand why he would ask for one. "Then I will just let you cum, and you are free." That is not really what he has in mind and tries to argue with her about continuing to play, but she does not give in.

Without slowing down she keeps the simulation on, he desperately tries to postpone the orgasm. In his vivid fantasy he imagines how she now lets him achieve a full orgasm and then looks down onto him and forces him to lick her gloves clean right away. She would remind him of the inescapable restraints and that the leather cap gives we full authority anyway. He would hate it at first but then fully submit to her fulfilling his fantasy.

Orgasm is unavoidable with her skilled gloved hands pumping his shaft. He spurts a rather large load over the gloves and his belly. Instantly is a repelled by the thought of having to consume it and really wants her to not follow through. Luckily she lets go of his penis and grabs a few tissues to clean up. She takes off the cap and gloves and rests them on his chest. Unlocking one wrist she asks "is that what you wanted," and he just glows with fulfillment and happiness. Their smiles meet, he starts unlocking his other wrist, moves the leather great away and they romantically cuddle a bit on the bed.

A few hours later he starts getting horny again and thinks about the next training session and hopes that she will be more demanding then.

xm37
xm37
17 Followers