The Leather Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
The incest continues with this Mother and son.
5.6k words
4.62
11.4k
27
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not a professional writer so expect some errors.

The next morning I woke next to Steve. My throat was sore, as was my pussy. I could see the longing in my son's eyes, clearly wanting for us to fuck again. I felt sorry for him, knowing it must be hard to be given something and then being denied it.

I however needed to heal, both physically and mentally. I felt so guilty, but also so alive and kinky. In fact I wanted to take some of the kink with me to work. So I thought to myself so that Steve would still have some sexy fun. I thought a shopping trip may be in order.

I had thought about bringing back my power dressing days back at work. The times of big padded shoulders of the soaps, of dynasty and Dallas. Had inspired my early work clothing. And I had enjoyed wearing similar styles. It would also let me wear some leather and remind me when I was bored, of the incestuous, dirty sex waiting at home for me. I thought Steve would enjoy tagging along and we could find something for him to wear also.

And so, for a good selection to choose from, we drove to the nearest city. We went to the top department store first for my clothes for work. I found a nice tailored leather business suit in black and another in a dark green which I wanted to try on.

The assistant was a stick thin thing, a little older than me and by her demeanour thought her shit smelled like roses. In other words she was a snooty cow. She showed me to the changing rooms and I tried the dark green suit on. I felt my pussy moisten as I slipped the jacket around my shoulders and inhaled the smell of fresh leather.

After slipping on the matching pencil skirt I opened the curtain and stepped out, miss snooty looked at me as if I was dirt, and did not offer any good criticism. She was getting on my nerves so I thought I would shock her. I called Steve over and asked him what he thought. I whispered to him to use his hands to smooth the outfit out.

Miss snooty looked horrified that Steve was touching me in such a way in the middle of her department. So I thought I would turn the screw a little more and blow her mind.

"Well lover, what do you think" giving Steve's cock a little squeeze. Miss Snooty's face was bright red and looked like she would explode. But Steve was very complimentary about the fit and colour and so I decided to buy both of the outfits, spending over a thousand pounds! She looked shocked, knowing that I had spent more than most of her customers would that day. Moving to another part of the store I bought a few different coloured satin blouses.

We stopped for a coffee and a laugh about the woman in the department store. I explained to Steve that it was a one off being so open but I just needed to get one over on her.

We put my new suits in the boot of my Jaguar and went on to find another leather store that I had found on the internet. We soon found it, and I was pleased with the selection on display. I looked around and found two leather vests in black, and another in red for Steve. I also found a pair of leather jeans for him and sent him to the changing room.

I took a look around the store assisted by a nice looking young black woman, who looked hot in a pair of shiny patent platform boots. A white tight t-shirt contrasted with her skin so nicely and showed off her small breasts so well. Her outfit was finished with a cropped leather biker jacket and a pair of tight black pvc jeans.

She found a nice pair of leather chaps for Steve and a selection of leather thongs he would look nice in. She also found a few nice things for me.

The woman who called herself Tricia was very pleasant. She told me she thought I was so "cool" for buying all this gear for my son. I must admit I blushed a little.

Steve came out of the changing room in the tight leather jeans and the red vest and I must say he looked so hot. Tricia looked on amazed, as I felt his ass to check the fit. It was Steve's turn to blush as he posed in front of us both.

I noticed the outline of Steve's large hardening cock and nearly gave it a good squeeze. I told Tricia we would take the jeans and vests and I asked Steve to try on the chaps and a thong.

Steve came out looking hot his exposed ass nice and firm and his cock filling the thong so well. I could see that Tricia was practically drooling at the size of Steve's cock.

I did think about letting Steve and Tricia have a bit of fun in the changing room. But I guess I was worried that I would lose him to the young black woman. I hoped that he would give me the time to get over our love making, and we could resume our dirty games.

I paid for the clothes and we left. I had him change back into the leather jeans as they looked so hot on him, and I must admit to letting him walk in front of me so I could ogle his bottom in the tight leather.

Despite my having decided not to play until I healed, as I drove home I kept looking down at Steve's hard cock outlined in the shiny black leather. I felt my juices running in my satin panties and found it increasingly hard to concentrate on my driving. I knew then that I couldn't deny myself any more and spotting a lay-by, I pulled in.

I parked up next to a truck, that's cab was empty, but would shield us from the road. I reached over and rubbed Steve's cock through the shiny black leather. Steve reclined his seat and gave an enthusiastic "Mmmmm" as I touched him.

My mouth was watering so much at the prospect of taking my sons large cock into my mouth that I was sure I was drooling. And in fact as I leant across to unleash Steve's monster I saw a drop of my spittle land in his lap.

Luckily Steve had decided not to wear anything under his leather jeans and I eagerly pulled out his stiffening member, feeling it grow in my hand. I watched as pre-cum oozed from his cock slit and pushed out my tongue to scoop up some of it into my mouth savouring the taste.

As my lips opened, and I slid them over the bright red engorged head of my sons cock. I felt so naughty. I had never had sex outdoors and the feeling that someone may be watching us was so exciting. As I sucked on Steve's cock I inhaled the aroma of his fresh leather and his cock, and my pussy grew even more moist.

Steve's cock was dripping more and more of his sweet pre-cum into my mouth. And I thought to myself that I could get addicted to the taste. I was desperate to feel his cock stretching my sore pussy and was tempted to take the risk but knew that allowing my pussy to rest and slowly getting used to his size would be better in the long run.

I don't know why but whilst sucking on Steve's cock I wet a finger and pushed it against his hole. He gave an encouraging grunt as I did this and thought to myself that I would have to try this again when we next fucked.

I felt Steve start, and thought it was from my fingering his ass, but soon realised we had company. Panicking I stopped sucking Steve and found, that at the side of my window was the truck driver, watching us with his cock in his hand. I went to start the car but Steve stopped me.

"No don't mom, take us both in your mouth. I would love to see my mother acting like a slut"

All the pent up sexuality welled in me, and unthinking I opened my door. I was as nervous as hell but so turned on. I heard Steve get out of the car and walk around to my side of the car. Submissively I knelt in front of them and took a cock in each hand.

For a moment I wondered what the hell I was doing as I looked at the trucker. He was not at all good looking, and was wearing a grubby and smelly set of overalls. But I felt the two cocks harden fully in my hands, and opened my mouth.

I took the trucker into my mouth, heady with the sleaziness of it all. Steve pushed his cock against the truckers and I opened my mouth fully. Steve thrust his hips towards me and his cock inched into my mouth. I was now sucking two large cocks and I could feel my lips stretch and my Jaw ache.

I thrust my hand into my soaking panties and rubbed my soaking lips. Both the trucker and my son began to rock their hips at me gathering pace. We were all high on the naughtiness of the situation and heard them both breathe heavily. The trucker came first, but with the slimy cum lubricating my mouth Steve came not long after.

I was choking on cock and now had a mouth over flowing with cum. Some of it erupted through my nose and I would be smelling it for hours afterwards. The rest was forced out of my lips and landed on my breasts.

The trucker heard a car coming and pulled out his cock and zipped up before rushing back to his cab. Steve also pulled out and rushed back to his seat. I got in and started the car and pulled out of the layby, just as a police car slowly drove down the lay-by.

We giggled as we saw how close we were to being caught and how I would have had to explain the copious amount of cum I was covered in.

On the Monday I was back at work wearing the dark green leather suit with a matching satin blouse. I had been at my desk for about an hour when I got a knock on my office door. It was my secretary telling me a woman had called wanting a law firm to represent her company. I noticed my secretary's eyes linger on my outfit and I felt pleased that I was turning her on too. I told her that she should have got the prospective customer to have made an appointment like normal.

My secretary Jane explained that the woman was most insistent that I was to be the one to deal with her and that I was to meet her for lunch at "Justine's" bistro at one o clock prompt.

I was not happy at being ordered to do a clients bidding at the drop of a hat. However at the due time, I arrived at the bistro not even knowing what this client looked like.

I went to the bar and ordered a glass of Chablis and took a look around the restaurant. I noticed an elegant lady a few years older than myself maybe in her early fifties. She sat looking at me, a briefcase lying next to some very expensive looking knee high boots. The stiff buffed leather and fit, showed their classiness.

She called me over by my name and introduced herself as Rosalind. As we looked at the menu she told me she owned an internet security company that she wanted me to represent. And if I agreed my first task would be to draft a new short term contract for all of her staff. She explained that the best people to work in her line of business were youngsters, so there was a need to be able to get rid of staff when they got past their best.

Rosalind was pleasant to talk to, captivating almost. But my eyes kept creeping to look at her boots. She was sharp, and soon spotted my glances. "Why don't you buy a pair of your own Josie, they would set off your wonderful outfit perfectly". I was pleased with the compliment from this elegant lady and had to try and stop blushing.

I readily agreed to go to the shop she had bought her boots from. And so we left the restaurant and were soon standing outside an exclusive looking boutique. Seeing Rosalind, the manager rushed up to us and Rosalind told her what we were there for.

We were shown to a quiet corner where there were displays of shoes and boots all under the banner of Christian Louboutin. I dreaded to look at the price but just needed to have a pair matching Rosalind's.

It felt so decadent to be sliding my feet into such luxurious leather boots, and just knew I had to have them. I was excited at my purchase. Spending eight hundred pounds on one pair of boots felt right and sexy in a weird way. It was as if I was saying to the world here I am a sexual woman deal with it.

Rosalind made my buy a matching quilted clutch bag in black leather and told me to bring it and the boots with my when I took the new contracts to her home on Wednesday evening.

On return to my office I instructed one of the solicitors to work on the new contracts before I went home.

I ran a bath and toasted my day with a glass of champagne. As I soaked, I thought of Rosalind. There was a mystery there something going on that I just couldn't put a finger on. Partly I guess of the fact she was insisting that I wore the boots and more strangely take the clutch bag when we next met.

On the Tuesday I went to work as normal and was pleased with the progress made on the contracts. Just before lunch the heel of my shoe broke and so I decided to go home to change them.

I was soon home and let myself in, I heard a noise upstairs and thinking Steve maybe up to something interesting, I crept up the stairs. Steve was in his room and from the landing I could see my wardrobe doors were open. Intrigued I looked through the crack in the door jamb into Steve's room. I was shocked to see he was wearing my clothes.

To be fair his legs looked good in a pair of my stockings, and he had chosen well with the leather mini skirt and red satin blouse he had on. He would need a wig and help with some slutty make-up I thought, but at the moment I had no desire to have anything to do with a transvestite.

I left him to it and returned to the office and made sure all the contracts were in order. I sat in my office and pondered about Steve was he just wanting to be closer to me by wearing my clothes, or did he have transvestite cravings? I even wondered if he was bisexual, remembering his reaction when I slid my finger into his bottom.

We did our own things that evening, and soon it was Wednesday and time to meet up with Rosalind for this intriguing meeting. I took a long bath. And as I soaked, I wondered about Rosalind, there was something going on there that I just could not work out, was she seducing me? I thought about that and decided I would not be adverse to the notion. She was classy and attractive, and I thought if she was going to be my first lesbian fling I would not fight it to hard.

I got out of the bath and went to dress. I wanted to feel sexy, but look classy, I started with my red satin basque and panties and rolled expensive fully fashioned stockings up my legs. I took along time choosing the rest of my outfit and finally decided on the black leather suit and skirt I had bought when I and Steve went shopping a few days previously, after all Rosalind had been insistent on my wearing the black boots and having the quilted leather clutch bag with me.

I loved sliding my legs into the very expensive boots and thought the money was well spent. They made me feel so sexy and decadent, and as I looked in the mirror they made me look sexy as hell. I did my make-up and noticed it was time to go. I picked up my briefcase and went to leave bumping into Steve on my way out.

When his eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open I knew I had chosen well. I explained that I had a business meeting and I may be late home. I told him about Rosalind and her business and showed him my briefcase. I didn't want him fretting that I was meeting some guy for sex, even though I had seen cuckold videos on his pc. I gave him a kiss and wished him a good evening.

The drive to Rosalind's was not long, but butterflies were fluttering as I drove. Soon I would know what was really behind everything. My sat-nav told me I had arrived. I took a deep breath and got out of my car and rang the doorbell.

The door open and Rosalind beckoned me in. She looked stunning in a short red leather dress and of course her own sexy boots. She dragged me close and hugged me, our soft leathers melting together. The smell and sound of leather on leather was so erotic, as she kissed me on the lips. She then held me at arms length as she looked at me with obvious delight.

"Josie, I am so glad you came, you look wonderful, and I am sure we are going to get along so well. Come with me into the lounge and we will get all that work stuff out of the way and then get to know each other much better."

I followed her into a large lounge with a roaring log fire. The room was tastefully decorated and I joined her to sit on a large sofa. I put my briefcase and clutch bag on the low table in front of us.

"Oh where's my manners Josie, what will you have to drink."

I asked for a gin and tonic as I took the contracts from my briefcase. Rosalind handed me my drink and I showed her the contracts. I explained how I had worded them so that there was little wriggle room for her staff should she want to dismiss them for any reason.

"Ah perfect my dear, I knew I had chosen well. You will from now on, be both my and my companies lawyer of choice. We must toast our new relationship."

I felt there was more than one type of relationship meant by her words. And yet I still felt pleased and excited by her words. I watched as this elegant older woman went back to the drinks trolley and brought back a vintage bottle of chilled bollinger champagne and glasses. She deftly opened the bottle and poured our drinks.

We chinked our glasses together and toasted this new relationship. As she smiled I took notice of her smooth skin and the few faint lines on her face and the expertly applied make-up. And I could suddenly see myself taking this relationship to a more intimate level and marvelled at how quickly I was now contemplating a lesbian relationship.

"Now my dear Josie, let me explain how you came to my attention. As you know I own an internet security company. This means that I am able to hack into most computers whenever I want. I was bored at work one day so I hacked into my son Paul's pc. I was guessing he was looking at porn. And for my own amusement I thought I see what the dirty little sod was looking at."

Everything suddenly became clear to me and I could guess at some of the things that she had found. Rosalind turned on her large tv and tapped away at her laptop. On the screen she showed me all the files of porn her son had been looking at. All of it similar to what I had seen on Steve's pc. Rosalind could see my growing discomfort.

"Relax Josie I am not upset by any of this quite the reverse." She said, as on the screen came up the discussion between our sons. I felt myself blush as my pictures were shown on the screen.

"Of course I was upset and disturbed by what they were talking about. But later I found it quite intriguing and began to find it so exciting and sexy. Especially when I turned on their webcam's and saw the size of their cocks as they wanked while sharing our pictures."

We both took a drink to settle our nerves as our pics were shown on the screen. Rosalind continued as my hand shook.

"I started to get turned on by what they were talking about, and I started to have filthy dreams, Imagining these boys doing what they fantasised about to us."

"So why contact me." I asked, dreading that she had found out about Steve and I taking it further into incest. I worried that I was about to be blackmailed or worse.

"Well please don't judge me Josie." Rosalind paused, a blush coming to her pretty face. "I guess I want it. I want to have dirty, nasty incestuous sex with my son."

I was not overly shocked at this after all, hadn't I actually done it ! But why involve me?

"Rosalind, I am not going to judge you, but why involve me, why did you contact me?"

"Well Josie I just don't have the nerve to do it. I wouldn't know how to start seducing a man after all these years. To tell you the truth I haven't had a male partner for years and years. If I ever needed fucking I have just hired an escort or made do with lesbian sex with one of the many bimbos I have met at different conferences."

With a pause to fill our glasses again and looking to me for encouragement, she continued.

"I was hoping that you could help me I don't know what I was hoping for from you. I guess I was hoping you might have some sort of ideas to help me. I just haven't been able to get the ideas out of my head."

Finally it was all out in the open, and seeing how she had made herself vulnerable to me, I felt relaxed enough to do something I thought I would never do just a week ago.

12